My Daughter's Friend

Story Info
A lonely man is subject of his daughter's conspiracy.
2.6k words
4.57
33.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coram
coram
73 Followers

Jon never thought of himself as a 'helicopter parent'. He could vividly remember his own freshman year in college when his parents showed up and automatically took charge of his life during parents' weekend. He had just become accustomed to being independent, with no curfew and few other restrictions, and really resented them re-organizing his messy room and telling his roommate and new friends 'amusing' anecdotes from his childhood.

So, when Megan invited him to visit her during her college's parents' weekend he hesitated. He was still learning to negotiate their new relationship. She was his only daughter, and since his wife died, over a year ago now, he was her only parent. It's not easy being a single dad of a teen-age daughter, but they had managed the situation fairly well up to this point. That said, he was secretly glad when she went away to college. He had been feeling guilty for inadvertently letting her know how empty he felt, moping around, unable to generate enthusiasm for anything, including her accomplishments. He hoped she could get out from under his cloud and enjoy life again.

The drive upstate was delightful. It was a beautiful fall day. The sun brought out brilliant reds and golds against a blue sky. His motel was within easy walking distance from campus, and very pleasant. Megan seemed very pleased to see her dad. She joined him for breakfast at his motel. He tried not to be too inquisitive about her new life. That was easy: she seemed more concerned about him than he was about her.

They chatted about her classes and her experiences on the volleyball team. She liked most of her instructors and was enjoying her classes, especially her French Lit class. She seemed quite at home and had made several new friends. She was eager for her dad to meet them, so he suggested they invite a few of them for dinner at a local restaurant so he could get to know them better.

They all met at six at the restaurant. Megan introduced her dad around, calling him her 'best friend and only dad'. The girls were quite nice and seemed to enjoy Megan. Jon and the girls got along famously. They were an attractive group of young women as all eighteen- and nineteen-year-old girls always are. They made him feel young again.

One of the girls, Veronica, particularly caught his attention. Actually, she would catch the attention of any male under a hundred. She was tall, nearly 5'10, with an incredible figure and a gorgeous face. She had long dark hair that draped over one shoulder and delightfully accentuated her very ample bosom. The effect was much enhanced by the low neckline of her blouse, which revealed the smooth swell of her breasts and her shadowy cleavage. She had a slim waist and wide rounded hips which tapered into long, beautifully shaped legs, fetchingly displayed thigh high by her short skirt.

Jon had a very difficult time keeping his eyes off Veronica while at the same time trying to maintain a light conversation with Megan and the other girls. It didn't help that every time his eyes darted to her he found her looking directly at him with a sort of speculative look in her dark eyes. When she caught him looking at her breasts her lush red lips seemed to form a knowing smile.

At one point Jon caught a rather significant look from Megan. She looked from him to Veronica and back again and seemed a little puzzled, as if she couldn't make up her mind about something. He did his best to ignore her look and made it a point thereafter to keep his eyes off Veronica as much as possible without being obvious, and to engage with all of the other girls equally. Later, though, he noticed Megan looking at him rather thoughtfully and then smiling to herself as if she'd come to a decision.

After dinner they all walked back to campus. In the lobby of their dorm Jon said goodnight to the other girls. Megan said that she had something she needed to attend to but would be back shortly. She went upstairs with her friends. Jon waited in the lobby. After perhaps fifteen minutes she came back. She and her dad lingered for a while, making small talk.

"Dad," she said, "I'm so glad you came. I've been worried about you."

"Wait. You've been worried about me? It's supposed to be the other way around."

"No, I've been worried that you've been lonely since Mom died. And now you don't even have me around. I know you, you bottle up your emotions. You need a healthy outlet."

Was this his child talking? When had she become so perceptive?

"Megan, it's sweet of you to worry about me. But I'm okay. You don't need to take care of me."

She smiled, a strange, knowing smile, as if she had a secret she wanted to share but couldn't.

"Okay, Dad. If you say so."

She glanced at her watch a few times. Abruptly she seemed eager for him to leave. They kissed goodnight, and he walked back to the motel.

He opened the door and got the surprise of his life. There was Veronica, languidly relaxed on the bed, dressed only in a flimsy black negligee.

My God, she was a vision! The negligee clung to her youthful breasts, revealing dark red nipples rising from wide russet aureoles. She sat up and then raised her arms and stretched like a sleek lioness awakening from a nap, arching her back and accentuating those lovely breasts even more. Her long right leg was outstretched, with her left leg crossed over it, her knee slightly raised. The spread of her legs afforded a tantalizing view of her dark pussy barely hiding behind the narrow vee of her nearly transparent panties.

"Hi, Mr. C.," she said, looking as if the situation were perfectly normal.

"Veronica! Wh..what are you doing here? How did you get in?" Jon was nearly speechless. And yet he couldn't take his eyes off her lovely young body.

"Oh," she said nonchalantly. "Megan gave me the room key you left with her."

"Wait. Megan gave you the key card??" He hadn't thought he could be more gobsmacked.

"Yeah. I hope you know you've got a sweet daughter, Mr. C. She cares a great deal about you. We've been talking a lot about you. She knows that you're lonely and feels really sorry for you. She feels guilty that she's deserted you by going off to college. She told me that she's even thought seriously about bedding you herself to shake you loose from your depression, but she was sure you'd be shocked. Tonight, I offered my services instead, and she accepted."

"Megan knows that you're here?" His voice went up an octave.

"Sure. Hey, we both saw how you were looking at me during dinner. She's no dummy. Later, I told her that I really liked you and that I wouldn't mind at all having sex with you. She took me up on the idea, and here I am. We didn't misjudge you, did we?"

"No, Veronica. You are a very desirable young woman. It's just..."

"Just what? You want me, and I want you. Your daughter thinks it's a good idea. So what's the problem?"

She languidly rolled off the bed, giving him a good look at her long legs and her sweet, deliciously curved ass. She came over and stood before him. She was a few inches shorter than him, so she looked up at him, all innocence.

"Why don't you shut the door, Mr. C. I'm not going anywhere for a while."

She put her arms around his neck and pulled his face down to hers and kissed him. He tried to pull away, but she grabbed his head with both hands and held it while her tongue forced its way through his lips. He felt her firm young breasts pressing against his chest.

He wanted desperately to resist, but his body responded on its own. It had been so long since he'd had a woman. His cock hardened. Veronica sensed its pressure against her and pressed her groin into his and moved her hips, hardening him even further. Between their lips she moaned a little and pressed harder. Oh Lord, she felt so good!

His resistance began to crumble. Almost unconsciously his hands roved down to cup her beautiful ass and pull her even closer to his burgeoning hardness.

She pulled her face away long enough to whisper huskily "That feels so good, Mr. C," and then she kissed him again, even more passionately.

His head was spinning. He was on fire with desire for her lovely, lush young body. Control of his actions had passed from his head to his amoral cock, which knew exactly where it needed to be, consequences be damned. His hands on her ass tensed and he lifted her up. She put her arms around his neck as he lifted her up. She moaned again as his stiff bulge pressed into the soft cleft of her pussy, and her long legs wrapped around him. He was lost in the pressure of her body against him, the taste of her tongue in his mouth, the clean scent of her hair in his nose.

Still holding her against him, he carried her over to the bed and sat her down. When he released her, Veronica fell back onto the bed. Her negligee parted to reveal her breasts in all their proud youthful glory. She smiled up at him and reached out with her arms. He was powerless to resist. He buried his face in those lovely breasts. They were so firm, so warm. She pulled his head against the swelling mounds; her aroused nipple pressed its way into his mouth. He sucked and kissed it and swirled his tongue around it, reveling in its delicate ridges. She moaned and stroked his head as he sucked, rousing her nipples even further. His hands cupped and kneaded her firm, smooth flesh. He couldn't remember when He'd last felt such magnificent breasts, so warm and yielding under his hands.

Now she was actively moaning. Her head rocked from side to side. He knew neither of them could hold out much longer against the all-consuming power of sexual need. He stood up, and tore off his shirt, buttons flying. Veronica reached up and undid his belt and almost in a frenzy opened his pants. They got in each other's way in their urgency to free his cock from its confinement. Even as he slid his pants down, she was at his shorts, pulling them down and exposing his rigid member. She gasped. His cock burst out, already wet with pre-cum, almost visibly throbbing with desire.

"Oh my God, Mr. C., you're so big! I want you inside me. Take me, take me now!"

She fell back on the bed. He couldn't remember how, but in a second he had her panties off. Her legs were spread enticingly. Her sweet pussy looked so incredibly inviting, her soft pubic hair moist with the dew of her desire. Her flat belly was heaving with her panting. Her hips began to writhe suggestively.

Almost in a dream, he fell forward, bracing himself with his arms on either side of her. She reached between their bodies and grasped his cock and guided it unerringly to the entrance to her treasures.

She was already wet. His cock easily parted her lips and slid gratefully into her youthfully elastic vagina. Oh Lord, it felt so good to be enveloped in that soft, warm, welcoming space! Her delicate membranes seemed to be embracing his cock, soothing its swollen aching, encouraging him in deeper, almost massaging it as if to milk him of his precious load. She gasped, and then moaned as he went deeper into her, her vagina stretching to accommodate him, clinging tightly to his tumescent cock. He grunted as their pelvises met.

Jon felt her hands on his ass, urging him to probe her. Her hips rose up to meet him and began to sway. He started pumping her, in and out, accompanied by her moans and sighs. Oh my God, she felt good. So warm and tight and yielding.

It couldn't last long, though he wanted it to go on forever. He felt his groin muscles tense in preparation. His belly was on fire. He no longer cared that this girl was the same age as his daughter. Nothing mattered to him but to cum inside her, to empty himself into her, to fill her sweet body to overflowing with his hot sperm until he had exhausted all he had to give. He wrapped his arms around her and drove into her one last time, as deep as he could go, and came inside her, clinging to her with all his might.

Spurt after spurt he ejaculated into the soft depths of her welcoming womb. The release was wonderful! He groaned with each new shot. He was acutely aware of the force and volume of each hot discharge distending his cock, pulsing the big vein on its underside and stretching the narrow slit in its sensitive tip as it passed out of him and flew into her. Each new ejaculation served to relieve the exquisite pressure in his loins as he drained his pent-up passion into her.

Veronica gasped each time he came. She felt his cock throb and then the warmth and pressure of his semen shooting into her. Her eyes were closed, and her head lolled helplessly from side to side. He raised his head up to watch her face even as he came inside her. He watched as she responded to his own orgasm and herself came. She emitted a little scream as she did, and he could feel her vaginal walls spasming around his pulsating cock. Her arms wrapped around him and convulsively tightened, pulling him even deeper into her, holding him there while she was lost in the throes of her orgasm.

At last, his stores of semen depleted, he slowed and stopped.

He collapsed on her. Both of them were panting with the exertions of the last minutes.

Ever so slowly, Jon returned from ecstasy to reality. He reluctantly withdrew from the warmth of Veronica's vagina and rolled off her. Even as his cock shrank, wet with their combined discharges and cooling in the air, he was assailed by guilt. God, what had he done? Had he really fucked his daughter's friend? A girl less than half his age whom he had met only hours ago. What would Megan say? How could he face her?

Jon opened his eyes to see Veronica looking down at him. Her face glowed with perspiration. She was smiling.

"Oh God, Mr. C., that was amazing! I loved it!"

He turned away, unable to look her in the eye. She grasped his chin and forcefully turned his face toward her.

"You're feeling guilty, aren't you," she said. "You mustn't. I wanted this. Megan wanted you to have this pleasure, to have me. She knew you needed a woman, and I was more than happy to provide what we both knew you needed. She'll be happy for you, for both of us."

"You are both amazing young women," he said wonderingly. "You both were right. I feel alive again, for the first time in a while. I think I'll be fine, now."

Jon met Megan for breakfast the next morning. She gave him a searching look. After a moment, she greeted him.

"You look great, Dad."

"What else would you expect? You are the best daughter a man could wish for. And you're one hell of a psychologist."

She just smiled.

coram
coram
73 Followers