Considerate Boyfriend Pt. 04

Story Info
Justice Will be Served.
15.5k words
4.31
2.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 05/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justice Will Be Served

The dePoet women are nearing the end of their adventures. Hope you enjoy this next-to-last installment!

We three rode crowded together in the backseat of a large and old police cruiser. The bus provided for us several days ago when our bus broke down had reeked of sweat. This police car smelled faintly of beer and vomit.

"Sorry about the smell, ladies. We had a drunk fella in here last night and he couldn't hold his beer," called out Mr. Red Beard from the driver's seat. The fact that he addressed only Betsy and Sydney was not lost on me.

We rode on in silence. Betsy seemed quite shaken. I suppose she had more to lose in all of this than either Sydney or me. She was after all, head of the English Department while I had only worked there a week or two and Sydney was only a student. I could feel her warm body jittering with fright against mine.

In less than two minutes we rolled into the parking lot of a low, rather shabby-looking building. The sign in front said, 'Municipal Offices.' Try as I might in looking all around us, I couldn't find anything nearby that would earn any of this area the title of municipality. There wasn't even a chicken coop or doghouse in the vicinity. There were, however, a few offices at one end of the building with lights burning brightly.

"You're all lucky Justice of the Peace Oxman is holding court sessions tonight. Otherwise, you'd be cooling your heels in our holding cell until Monday," observed Deputy Red Beard.

We had learned in our brief drive to these 'Municipal Offices' that Mr. Red Beard was a Deputy, and the other man was the Sheriff of the county. Sheriff Docker was following us in his own squad car. Vera's plans still weren't entirely clear to me, but the fact that the deputy had been in plainclothes in the bar and both he and the Sheriff had been in uniform and waiting outside for us told me there had been a plan laid out for all of this. Still, I had to hope Vera hadn't gotten us into anything with serious legal consequences. I began to feel slightly better about my arrest - but not by much. After all, this all appeared to be quite real, though having a night court in session in such an out-of-the-way place seemed too good to believe.

Once the Sheriff had rejoined our happy little group we were marched straight into the building, down the hall and into a room labeled 'Courtroom A.' The officers made sure Betsy and Sydney brought their shopping bags along. It looked and felt like a courtroom to me, though it was smaller, and it was every bit as dingy as the rest of the building.

"I'll go get Justice of the Peace Oxman," the Sheriff announced and strode briskly to a door at the far corner of the courtroom behind the bench. I have no idea what the difference between a Justice of the Peace and a judge is, but this all looked legitimate. Before he knocked on the door he turned and cautioned us, "You be sure and call him Justice Oxman or Your Honor! He don't like to be disrespected."

The sheriff knocked before entering the Justice's chamber, then disappeared inside. We could hear the mumble of their voices but could not make out their words from this distance. He reappeared a minute later, smiling happily, as if still laughing at some joke. "You will all rise! The Honorable Justice of the Peace, Orville Oxman is now presiding."

Justice of the Peace Oxman entered the courtroom in grand fashion, all things considered. He was tall, so tall in fact that he almost had to stoop in order to clear the doorway. He was slender and a rather handsome man of perhaps fifty. He was dressed in a real judge's robe, though, and like the courtroom and the municipal building itself, it was a bit worn and dull looking.

Upon entering the courtroom, he climbed a single step to the bench, turned to face us and grinned a huge smile. I couldn't tell if his grin was a natural part of his disposition or whether the sight of two beautiful, half-dressed women in his courtroom simply made him giddy.

"This court will come to order. I want the defendants to remain standing! Office Sillen, what are the charges against these . . . these lovely ladies!" Justice Oxman sounded quite serious in spite of his smile.

The smile on his face appeared to be almost permanent. He was simply too damn happy for a judge hearing a public indecency case at eleven o'clock on a Saturday night. The fact that no one had taken down our names also seemed suspicious.

Deputy Sillen cleared his throat as he produced two folded sheets of paper from his back pocket and began to read, "The two female suspects did dance during this Saturday night in the nude or in a suggestive manner that violated the local ordinances. They permitted and encouraged the male customers of the bar called Dancers to touch and fondle their breasts and -er- their vaginal regions repeatedly. Many of those customers were encouraged to place money in their -er- vaginas as tips as well. The younger blonde suspect performed a lewd and more than suggestive act not once, but twice involving swallowing a whole banana." I noticed however, that he did not mention he had purchased one of those bananas.

I glanced at Sydney and discovered she did not appear to be shaken by the deputy's charges. In fact, she was smiling proudly as he read this particular charge.

I tuned out for a moment as the deputy droned on about the charges being leveled at them. I noticed no penal codes were cited and aside from the handwritten notes in the deputy's hands, there appeared to be nothing permanent or legally damaging being recorded. This whole thing appeared to be a sham. As I listened to the deputy drone on about the seriousness of the charges against them, it slowly dawned on me that Vera might benefit greatly from this 'trial' and any justice which might be handed down to us. There was a certain elegance and twisted irony in Vera's little scheme. The Sheriff, his deputy and the Justice of the Peace were about to serve a whole heap of small-town justice on Betsy and Sydney. If I was right, and all of this succeeded, the law in this one-horse 'municipality' just might find it in their hearts to look the other way for a while when it came to any questionable goings-on in Vera's bar. I wasn't sure how this kangaroo court would deal with the women's transgressions, but I suspected my cock wouldn't be the first cock flogging them for their slutty behavior tonight.

"Your honor, please!" Betsy screeched. She sounded panic-stricken. "You don't understand! I didn't mean to do anything wrong! I-I just wanted to be a little naughty! That's all. You can't hold that against me, can you?" she pleaded.

Justice Oxman frowned down at Betsy from the bench, looked carefully at her from head to toe and replied, "Miss, you are standing before this court wearing a sheer, see-through dress, panties that are almost invisible, no bra and wearing extremely high heels and stockings! I must say, you look quite striking in this outfit- but - do you think this is an appropriate way to dress? Would you wear this outfit to work or to church?"

Betsy shrank back at his words as if the prim and proper part of her character accepted this. Much as I enjoyed the sight of her shapely backside and her long, slim legs encased in smooth, smoky nylons, I had tried to warn her she might be taking the term naughty much too far. Frightened or not, she still looked gorgeous.

"Deputy, the prisoners in this case must be sworn in before we can proceed. Bring the first of them forward. As we have no bailiff tonight, I will swear them in," Justice Oxman barked. He rose from the bench and stepped down for the oath to be given.

The deputy snapped into action, nudging Betsy forward to the Justice's side. Justice Oxman turned his back to the courtroom and Betsy turned to face us.

"You will place your hand on the truth and repeat after me," he began.

I noticed him grasp Betsy's hand and lift it in front of him out of my view. Betsy's expression changed instantly.

"Your Honor!" she squealed. Her eyes flew open wide, and she shot a shocked glance up at the man beside her. "I never-!"

Justice Oxman cut her short, saying, "There will be time for you to give your testimony. First, you must understand the importance of telling the truth and you must promise to respect the truth. Now, what is your name?"

"Betsy, Betsy dePoet," she answered in a small, soft, almost childlike voice. There seemed to be a mysterious change gradually coming over her.

"Betsy, please state your name and repeat after me."

Betsy's hand, the one in front of the justice of the peace was beginning to move slowly, absentmindedly in an up and down motion.

"I - state your name - promise to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth," he intoned slowly.

Betsy hesitated a moment. She seemed to be distracted, but shortly she began reciting the words almost as instructed, "I, Betsy dePoet, promise to tell the whole truth - al-l-l of it - and nothing but the truth." And then, when she finished, I swear, she groaned out softly, as if she were tremendously aroused.

It wasn't until she moaned that I realized there was much more going on here. Betsy was indeed aroused! There was a dreamy, vacant smile on her face now. I watched her hand slowly rising and falling, but my view was obscured by the justice. As I witnessed all this, two things became clear to me: first, all of that dancing and enticing men and welcoming their intimate touching the whole night long had likely elevated Betsy to an edgy, suggestable state of wild sexual energy. Second, Justice of the Peace Orville Oxman simply had to be hung like a horse!

Justice Oxman allowed Betsy a long moment to reflect on the oath she had taken and her commitment to the truth before grasping her hand, turning slightly and announcing over his shoulder, "The defendant may be seated! Deputy, you may bring the next defendant forward to be sworn in!" The Justice's voice was just a bit too loud and more excited than before, I noticed.

Sydney stepped forward voluntarily. When she and Betsy passed one another, I saw Betsy roll her eyes in disbelief. Sydney reached Justice Oxman's side, turned to face the rest of us, and displayed one of those droll, bored expressions that are normally confined to thirteen-year-old girls. That bored expression on her sweet face didn't last long.

I was shocked at the difference in height and size as Sydney stood next to the justice. Sydney's eyes barely rose above his waist. Just as with Betsy, Justice Oxman grasped her hand and drew it up almost as high as her shoulder and out of my line of sight in front of him.

"Repeat after me," the justice began when she was positioned properly, "I - - state your name - promise to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth."

Sydney remained silent. At first her jaw dropped, and her eyes widened. Then the hand in front of Justice Oxman rose several inches, paused, and then descended just as slowly, as if she were exploring. Suddenly, Sydney smiled broadly and craned her neck upward to look the justice in the eye. The strap on her deeply split gown dropped off her shoulder and left her breast completely exposed. It was as if a light switch had been turned on for her. Sydney had received either a purpose or a challenge from all this. I couldn't tell which.

"I, Sydney will tell you anything. I will tell it to you straight. I love the truth!" she was positively bubbling with enthusiasm by now. Seeking the truth seemed to have energized her completely and she suddenly began to wriggle her hips and squirm beside the justice. Throughout her long oath her hand never stopped its steady rise and fall in front of Justice of the Peace Oxman.

Justice of the Peace Orville Oxman was having a profound effect on both mother and daughter, and this puzzled me. Both women were clearly excited about the importance of truth, but Oxman's impact on them had been so sudden, and so unexpected. It didn't make sense to me at first. Then I began to add a few things up. Betsy and Sydney had spent the entire week planning, shopping for the sexiest clothing, teasing me through all of it, and then they had spent this night mostly undressed with men's horny hands touching them, caressing them, happily probing their most intimate parts. It dawned on me that all this randy behavior had left them thoroughly excited and primed for just this sort of run-in with justice. Having a delicate hand wrapped around Justice Oxman's obviously huge cock and swearing to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth was apparently enough to convince them that the law truly could be their friend.

Satisfied that Sydney valued the truth and was willing to tell the court anything, Justice Oxman sent her back to sit beside her mother at the defendants' table. The sheriff had decided to shackle me to the railing behind them. I was literally being put in the backseat and they all but forgot about me.

"Deputy Sillen, did I hear in your report a charge that both of these ladies were seen receiving money deposited in their - er - most private places?" the justice asked.?"

"Well, yes, Your Honor," the deputy answered.

"And have the defendants been . . . um searched for this money? Have you frisked them? This is after all, an illegal act according to our local codes," the justice added.

The deputy looked a bit dumbfounded for a moment, but then a mischievous smile spread across his face, and he asked simply, "Now, your Honor? Right here?"

"Why, of course right now and right here!"

Deputy Sillen wasted no time. "Up on the table! Both of you! Now!" he ordered.

Betsy and Sydney sat dumbfounded for an instant until the deputy and sheriff both stood, clasped them gently by their shoulders and lifted them gently to their feet. Once on their feet, the Deputy led the way by placing Sydney's chair in front of her. "Use this for a step," he instructed.

The Sheriff did the same for Betsy and before I knew it, both women were standing on the long courtroom table looking a little awkward and, for Betsy at least, a bit ashamed.

"I want both of you ladies to slip your panties off and then squat down right where you're standing. That'll make our jobs a lot easier," the Sheriff told them and then added for Sydney, "And you, young lady - why don't you go ahead and take that long dress off too. It isn't covering much anyway."

From where I was sitting behind them, I was soon treated to a view of both women's backsides as they squatted and faced away from me. I could see the Sheriff's and deputy's faces light up as they stood in front of the women and watched them spreading their knees as they squatted.

"Be gentle but be thorough!" Justice Oxman cautioned them.

The two long arms of the law set about inspecting the suspects. Deputy Sillen extracted a twenty-dollar bill from Sydney's pussy almost immediately. Even I could see it peeping out between those sweet pink nether lips of hers.

"Got one!" he announced proudly as he held it high for us all to see.

Betsy let out a pitiful whimper just before the Sheriff proclaimed, "Found one here too!" and dropped the bill on the table beneath her.

"Keep looking, Officers! There are likely more where those came from," Oxman called out from the bench.

There most certainly were more, and the Sheriff and his deputy were in no hurry to find them all, though they were certainly being thorough. I watched as Sheriff and Deputy gently, diligently dipped their fingers deeper and deeper, occasionally exclaiming, "Got another one!" before hesitating, and then dropping another bill onto their mounting piles. Deputy Sillen let out a gasp as he discovered perhaps his third or fourth twenty-spot, "Your Honor these bills are positively dripping-wet!" before plopping a glistening square-folded bill on Sydney's growing pile with a soft plop. Sydney's pile of cash glistened with its dampness, and I imagined it positively reeked of her sweet, funky sex.

It was difficult to tell without seeing their faces, but it appeared to me that both ladies, rather than being offended by the way these officers were carrying out their search, were actually beginning to aid in the effort. Betsy was the first to launch her delicious hips into a slow, sensual roll against the Sheriff's probing fingers. Sydney soon joined her mother and actually began to hump the Deputy's hand as he performed his search.

I watched both women slowly grinding and rolling and grunting softly against the hands between their legs, when suddenly, Sydney turned, looked at her mother and moaned out softly with a look that was sheer ecstasy. Betsy turned to gaze at her daughter and let out a soft gasp of her own. Wordlessly, the pair silently joined hands, as if drawing courage and resolve from one another to see this challenge through to the end.

"Have you found everything, Officers?" Justice Oxman asked a minute or two later.

"Not yet!" snapped Betsy and Sydney in perfect unison. By now their hips were bucking and rolling together in perfect time and I could hear both ladies breathing harder as the hands probed ever deeper for all that hard-earned treasure nestled between their legs.

"Got it!" Sheriff Docker shouted with glee.

Without ever removing his hand from Betsy's now churning slit, he dropped yet another bill onto the table. Betsy immediately began to cum. There was absolutely no doubt she was orgasming. Her head shot up, her hips began to twist and thrust in all directions, and she lost all control of her breathing. Even though I could only see her backside, her unbounded pleasure was a thrilling sight to behold, even from this angle.

Breathtaking as the spectacle of Betsy cumming and squealing like a banshee on the Sheriff's fingers was, Sydney suddenly began to compete with her mother. Her screeching was higher pitched and her breathing more rapid than her mother's but there was no doubt about her out-of-control condition. I'd never witnessed both mother and daughter cumming at the same time quite like this and it was truly a sight to behold. All three of the men present must have agreed, for I could see only slack-jawed reverence in the way they admired both women's devotion to their own heartfelt pleasure. Both Sheriff and Deputy simply continued their diddling, and stood before the two women, allowing themselves to be awed by this wanton display of lust. Betsy and Sydney came over and over for a long, long time like this.

Sydney's orgasms began to subside first. She wobbled a bit, struggling to keep her balance on high heels after so much time and effort devoted to cumming. Deputy Sillen gently took up her free hand to steady her. Half a minute later her mother also began to descend from her own cloud of pleasure and Sheriff Docker took her hand as well. It took more than a minute for the ladies to catch their breath.

As the mother's and daughter's breathing returned to normal, the two lawmen helped ease them down from the table and back into their seats.

"Well now, it seems you two have been busy making a lot of illicit money in our little town. So . . . Betsy can you tell me . . . is this how you make your living?" Justice of the Peace Oxman asked.

Instead of answering the Justice's question, Betsy simply broke down crying. She began to sob quietly with her head down and given the fact that less than two minutes before she had been diligently and selfishly cumming like it was her one and only job in this world, her tears were a shock to us all.

"Are you alright, Miss?" the Justice asked.

Betsy only wept more. She struggled to rein in her tears and finally, after the Sheriff provided her with a handkerchief to wipe her tears away, Betsy managed to calm herself, though she still did not utter a single word in response to Oxman's question.