Considerate Boyfriend Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whimpered, she yipped occasionally, she made strange gurgling sounds, but through it all, she simply came over and over again. She lost track of time. Her pussy began to ache - and then, suddenly, the Sheriff bellowed out like a bull and began to jettison his load deep inside her.

That proved to be the final straw for Betsy. Her mind, along with her entire body seemed to sag, then collapse under the strain of so much prolonged pleasure. With the Sheriff's cock entombed completely inside her tight little slit, I'm sure she felt every throb, every pulse, every single gush of his punishing orgasm. She let out a long, soulful sigh when the Sheriff had almost emptied his balls of their prodigious load. It began to leak out of her, and she whimpered before going entirely limp. If the Sheriff hadn't been pressing in and holding her tightly, I believe she might have melted her way off the table.

"You left her alive I hope, didn't you Sheriff?" called out Justice Oxman with a big smile.

Justice Oxman appeared to be especially happy. It probably had a lot to do with the mess all over Sydney's innocent young face. Oxman's cock must have become uncontrollable because her pert little face was painted with his jizz from forehead to ear to nose and her mascara was all over her cheeks now. On Sydney, it was an exhilarating look, but I also know how much she adored accepting a man's fevered deposits directly into her waiting mouth. I believe it was Tommy who had taught her the importance of not wasting a man's cum. Something told me the Justice wasn't done with her yet and she might soon get another chance.

"Yes. . . But just barely," the Sheriff answered, breathlessly. He gently eased Betsy's limp legs down to his sides and murmured so softly I almost couldn't hear, "That's one beautiful pussy!"

"See if you can get her to regain consciousness. I want these two defendants to return to their seats in order to discuss the terms for completing their community service," Justice Oxman ordered.

"You may take your seat too, my dear," he told Sydney, and then cautioned, "Remember - I want you to leave all of that mess on your face just as it is. I'll let you know when you can clean up."

Sydney stepped down from the bench and made her way to her seat with a spring in her step. She didn't seem bothered in the least that she was clad only in high heels and an especially messy coating of the Justice's jizz on her face. In fact, there was a rather satisfied smile on her face as she approached her seat.

Betsy, however, was a different matter. It took both the Sheriff and his Deputy to lift her up from the table and it was a slow, labored few feet to her seat at the defense table. Her eyes were barely opened, her steps faltering with her high heels scraping the floor part of the way. Her head wobbled from side to side as they helped her along. Betsy was 'fucked up.' That was my first and only impression of her as I watched the Sheriff and the Deputy half-guide and half-carry her. Both men supported her by an arm, each were taking the opportunity to fill a hand with one of her lovely tits. I could see a rich stream of both men's cum coating her thighs all the way to her knees. I wasn't sure Betsy even knew where she was or what she looked like at the moment. She presented a most unsavory - slutty even - sight for a woman who was so responsible, sophisticated and well-educated.

Still, I wondered if sheriff Docker and Deputy Sillen had succeeded in teaching her a lasting lesson. They had both poured a lot of effort - and cum into their lesson, but still, Betsy appeared to be little more than fucked up. Had they successfully put an end to her desire to dance and perform in the altogether for a crowd of rowdy, drunken men? Perhaps only time would tell. At present, all I could see was a beautiful woman who had been fucked within an inch of her life.

"Court will come to order, and everyone will take their seats," the Justice ordered with a bang of his gavel when Betsy's bare bottom was almost in a chair. Betsy was slowly, gradually regaining some of her composure and presence of mind. Still, her big brown eyes stared out vacantly ahead of her and her breathing was still slow, labored. Judging from how truly fucked up Betsy still was, I believe she required a minimum of three well-motivated and well-equipped men to satisfy her completely. I cursed my handcuffs and wondered what a fourth stud might do to her mental state. If only they would unchain me!

"Mr. Torbelson, I can now see that you have played no criminal role in the lewd acts of your co-defendants. For that reason, I am ordering that you be released. Deputy Sillen, release Mr. Torbelson and return him to his motel room immediately. Return here to the courtroom as soon as you have done that," Oxman ordered.

I was stunned. "But - Your Honor!" I protested.

"Mr. Torbelson, this court does not tolerate acts of contempt! Now, I have released you to return to your room until these two ladies have fulfilled their community service for this weekend. If you continue to protest, you will spend the next twenty-four hours in our jail. Is that clear?"

I could only nod. The Justice had left me no options. I didn't feel entirely comfortable leaving Betsy and Sydney with these three men. But, to be entirely honest, I was flat-out, blue-balled crazy-as-a-horned-toad horny, and I wanted - no - needed the thrill of one or both of these gorgeous women impaled on my cock. That is not a particularly chivalrous sentiment on my part, but it was the truth. Without even looking, I was pretty certain my scrotum had turned a nasty shade of deep blue. I could feel a swelling in my pants that had nothing to do with the painful, hours-long erection these women had given me. No, I had a quart, perhaps a gallon of hot seed backed up in me and now Justice Oxman was sending me on my merry way in this sorry frustrated state. I wasn't sure I could even stand, let alone walk with everything I had going on in my pants. If I could just have five minutes with either one of them! That's all it would have taken in my current condition. I was a volcano ready to erupt.

The Deputy unlocked my cuffs and while he was leading me out of the courtroom, I managed to take one last look over my shoulder at Sydney and Betsy. Betsy had not entirely recovered from the discipline she had received at the hands of the Sheriff and his Deputy, but she was definitely showing a return to her old self. She had the hand I could see at her breast fondling a very hard, very erect nipple and her legs were thrown wide as she faced the Justice. Sydney had turned toward me in her chair. With her face still cum-spattered, she spread her legs to give me one last glimpse of that dazzling patch of blue heaven between her legs and flashed me a sweet, devil-may-care smile. Sydney's calm display of so much that I held dear gave me hope. I was certain mother and daughter could withstand all that Justice Oxman and his crack law enforcement team could dish out.

On my way out the door I smiled to myself and wondered if these three men realized what they had gotten themselves into.

Once back at the motel the Deputy barely slowed down in the parking lot for me to get out, he was in such a hurry to get back to all the community service efforts the dePoets were serving up. My next several hours were spent in brief naps, awakening and then worrying over how Betsy and Sydney were faring under the demanding directions I'm sure the Justice, the Sheriff and the Deputy were putting them through.