Considerate Boyfriend Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I was able to see and hear of the dePoet ladies' first stint at performing their community service came to me in broken glimpses blocked by a bare shoulder or a bobbing head, accompanied by hushed words of shock or encouragement mixed with a few raw chokes and gasps as I sat cuffed to this damned courtroom rail. Betsy appeared every bit as absorbed in the matters at hand beneath the bench as Sydney and the Justice. Sydney's hands resumed their steady, reverential rise and fall. Justice Oxman spread out more in his chair and Betsy almost shrieked her fascination with a solemn, "Oh my god!" I could see nothing beneath the desktop but, as Betsy's eyes followed her daughter's motions, her entire torso began to rise and fall in time with her daughter's head and hands.

I could see Sydney taking deeper and deeper breaths as she stroked, working to prepare herself for the challenge that was to come. Her head plunged into his lap then and began to rise and fall in time with her hands. Oxman groaned. Betsy shuddered and gasped out loud.

"Be careful, dear!" the mother squealed several seconds later when Sydney failed to come up for air, "You'll hurt yourself doing that!"

Justice Oxman let out a panicked, "Oh!" and stiffened in his chair.

A moment later Sydney resurfaced, gasping for air, her eyes teary and her mascara smudged. Aside from being out of breath, Sydney seemed to be unfazed and even managed a grin.

Betsy and the Justice appeared to be more shaken by Sydney's act of derring-do than Sydney herself. Both were gasping and shrieking, but each for very different reasons.

"Damn! I - I don't know h-how you can manage that! I-I have never had any woman manage to- to accomplish so much!" Oxman wheezed out excitedly.

Betsy, ever the mother, expressed a different sentiment. "Don't hurt yourself, dear! Doesn't that harm your larynx? How can you manage to breathe with so much in your mouth and . . . and your throat!" she blurted out with genuine concern in her voice.

Betsy and the Justice gazed down at Sydney in amazement. When Sydney's breathing had returned almost to normal, she addressed the Justice's safety first. "I didn't hurt you, did I, your Honor? You are the biggest challenge I have ever had," she choked out.

"Are you sure you're alright, dear?" her mother repeated.

"Oh yeah, she replied simply, "Tommy showed me how to relax my jaws and how to keep from gagging and Torby gave me lots to practice on. It's mostly about avoiding gagging and then practicing stretching as much as possible. I'll bet you could do it too, Mom."

Betsy turned and gave me an inquisitive look filled with new appreciation before returning her attention to her daughter. I felt my cock suddenly take a growth spurt as Betsy stared at me, seemingly in an entirely new and appealing light.

Justice Oxman's regard for Sydney had clearly shifted. She was no longer simply a defendant, and his question reflected it. "Can I get you anything, Sydney? Is there anything you need right now?"

"Well," Sydney began thoughtfully, "I need for you to cum in my mouth. I want to feel all your nice warm seed swishing around in my mouth before I swallow it," she said with a mischievous smile, and then added, "You'll give me some warning before you start to cum so I can pull your cock out of my throat, won't you?"

Justice Oxman was almost beside himself by now and I was certain he wouldn't last long if Sydney kept her end of the bargain.

"Y-yeah! . . . S-sure!" he answered anxiously.

"You're sure this won't hurt you now?" her mother interrupted.

"No, Mom! Go ask Torby! He'll tell you!"

Sydney's head disappeared once more, and her mother turned slowly to look at me. I suddenly began to feel like a piece of meat.

"You stay right where you are, Torby," interrupted Deputy Sillen, "Don't even bother to get up."

Oh, but I was up! And I was about to be let down.

"Over here, Mrs. dePoet," Sillen instructed Betsy before she had a chance to reach out to me for my views on deepthroat instruction.

The deputy rose, moved quietly to the prosecution table, then sat and quickly squirmed his way out of the shoes, socks, pants and big gun bunched around his ankles.

"You showed a lot of interest in how your daughter was performing her community service. If you're still interested, you could always begin with me," he told her with a smile. It was obvious even from my vantage point that Deputy Sillen was fully prepared to plunge into Betsy's community service efforts.

Betsy stepped over to stand in front of him and a wicked smile slowly crept over her face. "I can see I have my work cut out for me. You will be patient with me, won't you? I promise to do my very best."

Betsy slowly dropped to her knees between the deputy's legs and looked up into his eyes. "You will be patient, I hope." With that, she slipped a hand around the base of his already throbbing and upright cock, tipped the head toward her and planted a small, but friendly kiss on the tip of it.

"Before we're done, maybe you'll be able to swallow a banana just like your daughter did," he told her.

"Oh, I hope so!" Betsy said in a bubbly voice, "I do want to get better at this!"

Her mouth opened wide, and she wrestled his fat, throbbing cockhead into her mouth. It was obvious Betsy was eager to continue with her community service.

"There's no need to rush things, darlin'. I have a-l-l-l night and so do you."

Betsy tried another tack and extracted the deputy's cockhead from her mouth and began to lick it slowly from bottom to tip. Sillen did have an exceptionally fat cockhead and that appeared to be the sticking point for her. She took another stab at his pillar and this time she managed to poke a bit more of it into her mouth.

"Lubrication is important, Betsy," I whispered across the aisle to her, "Spit on it if you have to."

Spit on it she did, as she smeared her spittle over the length of his shaft, she slipped her other hand under his balls and began to fondle them gently.

"Now you're getting' the hang of it, Mrs. DePoet," the deputy cooed, "Keep it up, darlin'! That's the way!"

Betsy was quickly warming to her task. Her head began to twist from side to side as she wrestled his fat head deeper and deeper. Suddenly, she made a gagging sound and pulled back from his pole. When her mouth was free, she gasped, looked up into Deputy Sillen's glazed over eyes and solemnly told him, "When I come back next time, I promise you I won't gag like that." She licked his stiff pole eagerly, as if she were sealing her promise with a kiss.

Betsy practically jumped to her feet then. "For now, would it be OK if you just fucked me senseless with that wonderful cock of yours? I need a good stiff cock right now! You have no idea how horny dancing in front of all those filthy, filthy-minded men has made me! It's been driving me crazy with lust ever since I set foot on that stage, and they all started hooting and saying the nastiest, rudest things to me!"

Before the deputy could answer, Betsy stepped forward, straddled him and guided his boner into her twat. She settled in his lap quickly and began to squirm against him. Both of them sighed as one, apparently overcome with the same bliss as they joined together.

"Oh, y-e-s-s!" She purred as his rod filled her warm, soft, dripping honeypot and she began to squirm and roll herself against his belly. The pair quickly settled into a resolute rhythm for their lust. Both intended to take their time and make every stroke and every grinding roll count.

Betsy and the deputy had just settled into a lovely, rock-steady fuck-rhythm when Justice Oxman began to squeal and shout like a five-year-old on Christmas morning.

"Oh my! Oh, goodness! O-o-h-h, Sydney! I'm dyin' and goin' to heaven! Lord, you can take me now!" he screeched out in a high-pitched, little-girl voice as he squirmed away excitedly.

Betsy and Deputy Sillen ignored the Justice's screams. The two were coupled together as one by now. Betsy's nipple that was visible to me was hard and scraping roughly over the Deputy's shiny cold badge. The other breast had been swallowed up in the Deputy's big hand. Their hips were rolling steadily, relentlessly in complete accord with one another. Their kissing rolled on undisturbed as well.

My attention snapped back to the front of the courtroom, but Sydney's head remained out of sight throughout all the Justice's unbecoming ruckus. Only when Oxman's squealing had subsided did she resurface. She bobbed up suddenly, gulping and gasping like the dickens, her makeup even more badly smeared now and with thick dribbles of the Justice's reason for squealing dripping from her chin.

"I did my best, Your Honor!" she sputtered out breathlessly.

"Oh, Sydney . . . Sydney! . . . You were truly amazing! I could almost kiss you right now!" he bubbled, still struggling for breath. He thought better of it and added hastily, "But you understand, don't you?"

Sydney looked him straight in the eye and replied simply, "It wouldn't do for a Justice of the Peace to kiss a defendant in his courtroom - especially right here."

"Yes - yes! Exactly, my dear! I'm so glad you understand," he told her with a satisfied smile, before adding, "Perhaps you ought to go and clean yourself up a bit. I'm afraid we made quite a mess of you, dear. There's a bathroom in my chambers."

"Oh - oh! Okay, sure," Sydney stammered out, as if suddenly coming to her senses and realizing what she must look like. Her hand went up instinctively to her cheek then and she drew her fingertips down and across her chin, discovering the creamy remains of the Justice's eruption. She paused a moment to examine it on her fingers before inserting three fingers deep into her mouth and licking them clean.

Justice Oxman groaned softly in appreciation at the spectacle.

"I'm glad you liked that, Your Honor. Tommy always liked to see me lick his goo off of my face and so does Torby."

Sydney rose to her feet then and made her way to the restroom. I glanced briefly to my right then at the sound of Betsy's sodden pussy making sloppy-wet splashing noises as the Deputy slipped back and forth inside her. Then I glanced back at the sight of Sydney's delicious backside as she disappeared into the Justice's chambers and marveled at how naturally this cultured mother and daughter duo had come to be unfazed by all that had happened. Neither of them minded being nude. Neither of them seemed to think twice about performing raw, wanton sex acts with men whose only real merit seemed to be a ready hardon and an appreciation for beauty. Well, with the exception of Justice Oxman, who appeared to have the qualifications of a bull.

Betsy showed no signs of slowing in grinding Deputy Sillen's stiff cock down to a raw stub. If anything, her hips were thrusting faster now, and the deputy was beginning to show signs of heavy wear. I believe Betsy was determined to make him cum or suffer a heart attack. I'm sure she was hoping for cum. "Give it to Betsy, dear! Give it all to Betsy! You can do it! . . . O-o-h! Betsy needs it!"

Her chants and encouragement only made her cum. She began to rumble deep in her throat, and I watched as her eyes closed and she locked her arms tightly about the deputy's neck. Her jaw clenched and I could see the vein at her temple beginning to protrude. Suddenly, her hips exploded in a long flurry of frantic, piston-like thrusts and she began to wail, "Betsy is cumming . . . cumming!

Those were the last intelligible words to come from her mouth for several minutes. Frantically, she clung to the deputy's neck, head thrown back, squirming helplessly, pinned to his unyielding cock and tormenting herself through a long, noisy string of orgasms. I might have thought she was being selfish in her pleasure if Deputy Sillen hadn't also been reveling in her pleasure every bit as much.

"That's it, little Missy," he told her calmly, "Cum all you want. Keep on cumming, and when you're done, I'm gonna explode inside you like grenade! And then you can cum some more."

Deputy Sillen's self-control amazed me. He had suddenly taken charge of the situation. His eyes were wide open now. Both his hands were tightly clenching her round, squirming ass and goading her on in her quest for ever more orgasms.

Betsy began to take on a fatigued look and still the deputy urged her ever onward. Just when I thought Betsy could stand no more and might pass out, the deputy straightened in his seat, squared his jaw and said, "Time to bring this part of your community service to a close!"

It must have taken superhuman strength, but he stood then, lifting Betsy in his arms as he rose. Once on his feet, he turned sharply toward the table and planted his still orgasming partner on the table with a solid thump. He grabbed her ankles, hoisted them up like goalposts and announced, "Let's see if I can pound some law-abiding sense into you, Missy!"

And pound he did. I was suddenly witness to one of the soundest, most thorough fuckings I will likely ever witness. From my vantage point I was treated to the sight of Betsy's smooth-shaven slit framed beneath the deputy's ass. His cock continued thrusting away at her cozy, glistening lust hole. I could not see Betsy's face, but I could certainly hear her. I couldn't tell if she was screaming for mercy or more cock, but Deputy Sillen was giving her more cock. I watched him thrust away using long, solid stabs that took her breath away every time his cock bottomed out in her slick hole.

Slowly, as Sillen continued to drive his point home, and she adjusted to his punishing treatment, Betsy began to mutter two words slowly in time with each of his thrusts. "Betsy . . . cums . . . Betsy . . . cums," she chanted.

The deputy and Betsy carried on like this for a long, long time. I began to worry that he might break Betsy. About the time I was beginning to work up the courage to say something, the deputy half-grunted and half-shouted out, "I'm gonna fill you with all the common sense I've got, Missy!"

Betsy only responded with the same simple-minded two words, "Betsy . . . cums!"

The deputy plunged his cock deep inside Betsy one final time and froze. Immediately he gasped out, cursed the world soundly and began to squirm and shudder there between her legs. I watched as big dollops of his frothy goo began to seep out of her pussy around his swollen, still spasming cock. I don't want to sound like a pervert or anything, but even if it wasn't my cock in Betsy's pussy and even if it wasn't my cum dribbling out of her steamy little hum-dinger, her lovely pussy stretching over a fat cock with cum slowly seeping out of it was a truly glorious sight to behold.

"How does that feel, Missy?" he demanded when he was able to speak once more, "Now do you understand why we have laws against what you and your daughter did tonight?"

I could not see Betsy's face because the deputy still had his waning cock inside her and her legs were still raised straight up.

"Mmm- hmm!" I was able to hear Betsy answer faintly, dreamily mumble. I had the distinct impression Betsy felt she and Sydney had done nothing wrong. In fact, from the note of pleasure I heard in her voice, I suspected she might be willing to perform the same lewd dances again if it deserved this form of punishment.

Betsy lay on the table, still breathing heavily, the cum slowly oozing from her overworked love chamber, and added with a teasing lilt in her voice, "But - I might forget all about those silly laws in a month or two. . . How does this court deal with repeat offenders?"

Deputy Sillen never got the chance to answer.

"I think it would be best if I show you how this court deals with people who can't seem to learn their lesson!" The stern-sounding voice came from Sheriff Docker. He appeared suddenly and was standing at Deputy Sillen's side before I knew it.

There was a brief moment of shuffling as the deputy gave way to his superior. It was clear they were accustomed to working closely together in enforcing the law. Sillen withdrew his spent cock and edged his way to the side. The Sheriff wasted no time in replacing his deputy between Betsy's upturned legs. The transition between the two lawmen was a seamless, graceful thing to witness. The Sheriff's cock had fully recovered from Betsy's punishing ride of a few minutes earlier. I imagine after watching his deputy plow Betsy's inviting little furrow so hard and so long, only to have her trivialize the warning he had given her, Sheriff Docker realized his deputy desperately needed backup. As he replaced his deputy, he grasped Betsy's ankles, spread them wider, lowered his hips slightly and thrust forward with a vengeance. The thick head of his cock caught in her opening and the Sheriff plunged his entire length into her. Betsy's pussy made a sloppy squishing sound as the Sheriff's cock filled her. It also forced the last of the deputy's creamy filling to come sliding out and onto the floor. The Sheriff froze this way, his manhood buried deep inside the defendant.

"We don't take kindly to repeat offenders, Missy!" the Sheriff warned her in his sternest voice. He withdrew most of his sex pistol and paused. Then he unleashed a savage thrust, held his stance, and barked, "And the punishment gets stiffer!"

Betsy half-groaned, half-shrieked at having so much cock suddenly straining her insides. But her loud wail had nothing to do with pain and everything to do with pleasure.

"We treat repeat offenders harshly, my dear," he added in that same stern voice.

"Oh! I can tell!" she replied in an excited voice that showed she was preoccupied with things far more bracing than any repercussions from repeat offenses. "But what if I did come back? And what if I did dance again?"

Betsy began to squirm and snuggle her bottom softly against the Sheriff where they were joined. It was his turn to groan now and, though I couldn't see the expression on his face, I noticed that he tipped his head upwards toward the heavens as her pussy continued to grind at his stiff joint. He groaned out again with her gentle movements.

It required effort, but Sheriff Docker did at last reply to her questions. "Why, Missy, I guess Justice Oxman would impose jail time . . . Have you ever spent time in a cell?"

Their exchange had become quite interesting. Neither the Sheriff nor Betsy were grinding against one another any longer, though I was certain the Sheriff's cock was still swollen and Betsy's little quim was still straining just as hard to contain it.

"M-m-m . . . Is life hard behind bars, Sheriff? . . . Do prisoners ever scream out from time to time?" she asked. Something in her voice let me know jail time was not high on her list of concerns, though she did appear to have a deep interest in screaming.

Docker's head tilted sharply downward. He stared at her smooth-shaven belly for a long moment before answering, "Oh, they scream alright. Sometimes they scream all night long. Especially when they refuse to learn their lesson the first time."

Sheriff Docker ended their conversation abruptly at this point. He proceeded to withdraw his stiff manhood almost completely from her hot little pocket and thrust into her with a vengeance. He set up a rapid pace for his strokes. It quickly took Betsy's breath away. She let out a surprised shriek and I saw that the Sheriff's hand was now resting on her belly. Apparently, the Sheriff had determined Betsy required a stronger method of convincing and fingers to her clit were called for. Betsy instantly erupted in a long string of rather ugly orgasms. They were anything but ladylike. Her body shook and she twisted in vain against the fingers diddling her clit and the stiff cock impaling her. She was receiving no escape or mercy from the law. Her only recourse was to endure a continued chain of will-melting orgasms.