Consoling and Exploring Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeal, laughing loudly for a few minutes, holding my hand up in an attempt to apologize for my loss of control. I am in tears again as I recover slowly. "Your Mom is a rare treat Don, I love her." I say still chuckling softly occasionally.

Don holds my hand as he goes back to our previous topic.

"Mom explained connections, and attractions. So we are best friends, we are obviously attracted to each other on many levels, we just were blocking some of our feelings, because we are not consciously sexually attracted to men."

I urge him on, fascinated by his mom's theories, Don continues.

"So subconsciously we wanted to fuck each other's brains out, but consciously we are not attracted to men, because we labeled ourselves as straight. Mom thinks that's why we started rubbing each other's calves and shoulders, cause our subconscious minds knew that could lead to sex."

He pauses again, so I say, "please keep going."

Don smiles and we kiss before he continues, "Sorry I tell her everything," he says explaining how she knew about the rubdowns.

I just smile and nod my approval. Don relaxes.

"You know how you meet a girl and at first she is gorgeous, you feel excited around her, but then after time, it just wears off. I mean she still looks the same, but you just don't get that excited feeling from her anymore?"

I nod, mouthing "keep going."

"Mom says, that's because you have no connection other than physical attraction, so you drift apart, needing that deeper connection."

"You and I have been best friends for a long time, we love each other deeply, Mom has often said if we could get over the fact we were both men she was sure we would fall in love.

If we ever saw how we looked at each other, when the other wasn't looking, we would know we were already in love."

We again kiss before Don continues. "I wanted you to know how I felt, I needed to tell you my secret. I was so afraid Roger, I would have been devastated if you had rejected me, especially if it was cause I am small."

He continues. "Mom even said I should just show you next time I got hard for you, but you beat me to it, she said you would be flattered."

"I fucking love your Mom, Don!" I burst out excitedly. adding a moment later, " she's right too, you do have a really nice erection Don." I laugh as he shakes his head in mock dismay.

Don giggles and grabs his phone, showing me her earlier text, as well as inviting us to brunch it reads.

"Good luck, have a wonderful sleepover. Show Roger your erection honey." followed by a few hearts and kisses.

We both laugh as I insist on reading it a few more times.

"Do you want to fuck me Don? I mean not tonight, but some time?"

 He nods, and asks, "Do you?" I nod back as we smile.

A few seconds later he smiles again and says, "Mom was like, honey don't feel bad Roger probably had an erection too. she said our subconscious brains would eventually take over if we just stopped fighting them."

I laugh, my head shaking in wonder at his Mom's perfect advice and analysis.

I say, "I get it, I think, I am not attracted to men physically, but I am so attracted and connected to you that gender became irrelevant.

Don nods, I continue as he smiles.

"It's like you are so beautiful, so of course your parts are also beautiful, now I get why I love your beautiful cock so much."

I quickly add, I mean your cock is gorgeous and I would like it anyway, but I love it because it's part of you."

He nods before grinning and saying, "even a beautiful cock like mine wouldn't make you fall in love, for that you need the whole package. I mean, you don't need to be gay to want this." Don gestures to himself while he jokingly boasts.

I say a few seconds later, "so when we held hands, and again earlier today, when I was holding you. Our subconscious minds were like, hey we are finally going to fuck!"  

Don nods, and says, "exactly, so our dicks got ready." we laugh gleefully.

He hugs me, we kiss deeply, quietly pondering our discussion. We cuddle for a while, just lightly caressing, kissing gently, just being in love.

Don continues, "So yeah, like you said, I ran back to Miss ugly face huge pussy."

We again chuckle at Don's ex's new name.

"Mom even said as soon as it goes bad with this girl, you will run right back to Roger."

He shakes his head softly, "Mom just told me to make sure you weren't a rebound, or more like, not to convince myself you were a rebound, when something did happen. I guess she knew it was inevitable."

Don pauses, as if remembering, "I knew I needed to see you as soon as I woke up Saturday. I cried all Friday night, she dumped me right before our date, I was too embarrassed to see anyone, even you." I caress his leg, seeing tears forming in his eyes.

A few seconds later he says, "As soon as I saw your perfect hard cock I knew my Mom was right, I had the same reaction you did, I was just awestruck by your beauty. Then when you said your gorgeous cock was rock hard because of me, I was giddy. I have never felt more flattered or sexy in my whole life."

I reach for his hand as he finishes, knowing exactly how he feels, holding it close to my rapidly beating heart for a moment. I realize, I do love him, in ways that surprise, amaze and thrill me.

To have this new found love returned, with all the sensual trimmings, has me all aflutter. I realize this is definitely a turning point in our lives and look forward to our new journey. I savor this feeling, knowing Don feels the same.

We sit quietly, holding hands, basking, before we walk to my room. We cuddle for a while before moving into a sixty nine position. We chat about our talk while we kiss each other's rock hard cocks.

Alternating between sucking and talking, pleasuring each other lovingly.

This all feels so natural, we were intended for each other, and we feel it strongly. Our bond seems to deepen with every mutual throb.

Our focus slowly moves to each other's beautiful cocks, each savoring the hard five inches in our mouth.

Needing each other to feel as much pleasure as we ourselves are. Our tongues worship each other's wet throbbing cocks, slowing down every time we feel an orgasm rising.

We stare at each other's rock hard poles, as we allow each other to cool, watching as they twitch and dance, inches from our eager mouths. Unable to watch for long before we again engulf that delicious hardness. Feeling our own cocks throb at each other's level of arousal.

We leak sweet tasting pre cum into each other's mouths as we suckle slowly. Feeling that steady throb, as we writhe and moan for each other. We take turns thrusting, using each other's mouth, until we can take no more.

Trembling in our desire to cum again as we alternate fucking each other's mouth, pulling out at the last second to allow the other to watch it twitch. Rubbing our cocks all over each other's faces until we are both glazed.

We slow down a bit, each matching the other's steady pace as we bob on each other. Each of us trying to lick every morsel of delicious cock as we slide in and out of each other's mouths.

Our cocks are the only things that exist, our only purpose, to please each other. We suck cock like we are trying to prove this. Each desperately needing to provide as much pleasure as we are receiving.

Our cocks are aching for release, oozing pre cum as we throb. Our pace slow and steady, each with a firm grip on the scrumptious boner in our mouth. I feel him harden even more, his hips buck slightly as he tries not to thrust. His need has me trembling.

Don grunts, and I moan, we cum seconds apart, both slowing our pace as we fire.

We swallow every drop and clean each other, before reluctantly giving up each other's sensitive shrinking cocks.

We cuddle and chat some more, before taking piss breaks and grabbing more water. Anticipating a long shower the next morning, I set my alarm for an hour before our brunch date.  We cuddle and kiss sweetly, Eventually drifting off while of course holding hands.

12