Sometimes Dreams Come True

Story Info
Drunk student thinks his ex-girlfriend is back in his bed!
5.9k words
4.75
26.6k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edey
Edey
676 Followers

Disclaimer, please read!

This story is for readers who are into feminine-looking men. The kink here is: feminine features on a male. Please, don't hate on the story if you prefer a more masculine look.

There is no rough sex here, the bottom is treated GENTLY.

TAGS: feminine man, small man, long hair, smooth body, large plump ass, round ass, students, roommates, BROMANCE, college, jock, mistaken identity, tricked-into-gay, drunken sex, dubious-consent sex, TENDER-sex, no-humiliation, good-treating-for-bottoms, beginning of a romance, popular-motif, classic motif, pseudo-body-swap.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story is a pure fantasy scenario written for your fun, don't expect much logic here :)

I poured another shot of tequila down my throat.

"He's a fucking asshole!" I mumbled under my breath, glancing toward my friend, Lake, standing beside me with his eyes big and shocked. I leaned my head over the bar and chuckled. "That's what I get for being a 'nice guy'! Because you know what they say? Nice guys finish last!"

Lake's lips quivered. "Ace, please, you've had enough. I won't be able to drag you to our dorm!"

"But I'm going to drag this asshole all over the campus! For stealing my girlfriend!"

Lake let out a breath, and he shook his head in doubt.

"No, you're not, Ace. He would kick your ass. He's the team's nose tackle, he weighs 360 pounds, a hundred pounds more than you!"

"So what, he's just fat, I'm all muscles. He deserves the worst, the fucker..." I mumbled.

Lake continued insisting, "I beg you, Ace, let's go already! I promise we'll buy a bottle in the grocery..."

Letting out a short snort, I responded, "You're lying, Lake! You're just saying it to convince me to..."

"No, I swear. I prefer you would drink in our room than here at the bar. You'll clean your wallet out on these Tequila shots!"

I glanced at him suspiciously. "You promise?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die!" His pouty lips widened in a smile.

"Okay, but no tricks, Lake!"

We emerged from the bar; the fresh air hit me in the face. I leaned with my whole weight on poor Lake, who was exactly half my size with his 130 pounds.

I realized I would sober quickly in this condition, so I steered him toward the closest grocery. I could see peripherally that Lake had a frown, but I didn't care.

"Keep your promise, Lake! Use your fake ID and buy me a tequila!" I insisted.

Lake swallowed hard while I was wobbly trying to sit down on the road curb.

"I'm waiting here, and I'm serious!" I snorted.

My poor friend nodded and took my wallet. Soon he walked away, headed toward the grocery shop. I looked at him with a sour grimace, suspecting possible deception.

He was really small for a guy at 5'3'', with narrow shoulders, and a pretty wide ass, almost feminine in shape. Not the best silhouette if you're a man. He always covered it with long hoodies. He probably should have been born a woman, he'd be better off that way. Even more stupidly, he was wearing long hair in a ponytail, and many people mistaken him for a girl when looking at him from behind.

I sighed. Yep. I was going to get so fucking drunk tonight. Yep, not a fucking doubt in my mind. I needed it! My beautiful girlfriend, Jessica, decided to break up with me, so she could be with that stupid jerk from the football team.

And I wasn't on the team anymore. I was kicked off a couple of months ago for... let's say not working hard enough. I was a wide receiver, but my game was... not very impressive. So, now I was a team drop out and my father had to pay for the rest of my college as I lost the scholarship.

Life sucked.

My former friends from the team distanced themselves from me, and I was left with Lake as my only friend and...support system. Especially on days like today.

He didn't care if I played or not. He was my good friend and roommate.

I also thought Jessica didn't care. But as it turned out - she did care...

She was now dating the nose tackle, she dumped me just this morning. To her credit, she stayed with me much longer than my other friends. But finally, she had enough of my lack of ambition(because it could look like it from her perspective).

Not many people knew I was having low-key problems with my knees. Maybe for other players, it wouldn't be a big issue, but I didn't want to go pro and be a wreck before thirty. That was the real reason I lost interest in sports.

Lake was back with a small shopping bag.

I pursed my lips. "Let me see it, Lake! Did you trick me and buy a bottle of apple juice instead?" I asked in a sour tone, and grabbed the bag - but he kept his word. There was a tequila bottle inside.

"C'mon, Ace. We need to go." Lake sighed deeply with his forehead creased.

I leaned over his small body again, and we headed toward the dorm. As we walked I was absentmindedly playing with his ponytail and he didn't protest it. It was dark already, and the world seemed unreal to my buzzed brain. It was, however, a nice feeling, I needed to keep that. So, I pulled out the bottle and opened it.

"Fuck, Ace! The campus guards might see us!" Lake yelped.

"No, they won't!" And I gulped directly from the bottle. "Ahhhhhh. Disgusting. But it works."

So, we headed toward the entrance to our dorm. Good-hearted Lake was desperately trying to stop me from tripping and falling on the stairs, so I chuckled.

"Oh, Lake, sweet Lake... Blue Lake lit by the golden sunshine..." I mumbled, giggling stupidly, and gently patted his soft cheek. He had no stubble; his skin was smooth like a girl's. We stopped for a minute, so he could catch his breath. I playfully pulled on the loose strands, escaping his ponytail. They weren't brown but lightened by the sun, almost blond.

"And look! There are golden streaks after all," I giggled.

His blue eyes met mine for a moment, but I couldn't decipher his expression. He was, perhaps, abashed?

As we reached our room it was 9 PM. I flopped on my bed with the precious tequila bottle in my hand.

I didn't want to wait any longer, that's why I opened it again and gulped a much bigger drag this time.

Lake sat on his bed in front of me with a forced smile. He pulled the hairband from his hair (I made a mess there, I must say), letting his long, lush light-brown waves fall almost to his waist. He looked unreal, I rarely saw him like that. I stared at him for a few seconds because he shared some characteristics with Jessica, but I didn't say anything.

He felt my attentive gaze and blushed.

"It will wear off, Ace. You will find another girlfriend."

"No, Lake I won't! Not like Jessica."

"And why is that, you are kinda...hot." He looked flushed.

I raised my eyebrows, surprised he called me that. It was unexpected, but I decided to ignore it.

"Okay, I'll be honest. She was the only one who wanted to give me her ass. No problem, no begging! Whenever I wanted. That's a treasure. All my girlfriends before her hated ass fucks."

Lake's blue eyes widened, and he burst into laughter.

"Seriously? That sounds...petty."

"Don't judge me!" I growled jokingly, sipping from the bottle.

He shrugged. "Well, not my business. But...do you like that? How's that feel?"

I took another sip from my precious bottle and leaned on the wall behind my bed, relaxing a bit and letting my imagination work.

"Ahhh... Like heaven. So fucking tight."

Lake raised his brows in amusement.

"Is that truly the only reason you're angry she dumped you? It's hard to believe."

"Probably the main reason." I winked. "But to be honest, she was a high-maintenance girl anyway. And you know it because I bitched about it all the time. You surely know we weren't the best match."

"So perhaps there is no reason to be so devastated. You should leave that tequila for another, more... reasonable occasion, not to drink over some ass. It's kinda stupid, don't you think?"

"But what an ass it was! Superb!" I exhaled and fixed my gaze at the ceiling, almost like there would be an ass there, painted like big graffiti.

He stared at me incredulously, so I finally decided to admit, "Okay. I know it's stupid, by the way. But she wasn't very supportive of me anyway. Do you know who was? You! It was you, who listened to my whining about my knee, the team, the coach, the pressure of success, my complaints about my father... She was a crappy girlfriend. So, what I'm going to do, is to sob only over losing her as a sex buddy. Not a friend - because she wasn't one." I reach out and squeezed his dainty hand.

"My real friend is still here. With me, where I need him," I added, smiling widely. The buzz was making me sentimental.

Lake was so fiercely red, I almost felt pity for him. He lowered his eyes to our entwined hands, and I felt his fingers shyly reciprocating my squeeze.

"I can't say I know how it feels," he murmured, as I let him go, and leaned back on the wall.

"The ass sex." He was obviously uncomfortable and wanted to change the topic. To even more uncomfortable?

"You've never tried that?"

He quickly looked aside and cleared his throat.

I used that time to take another sip. The room was flowing around me, as I was slowly losing contact with reality.

"No. Only vaginal sex with Mandy, in high school, I told you how miserably it went."

I already knew he didn't have a girlfriend in college, and before he only had one, but that didn't go well for him.

"Yeah, I remember. I don't get why you don't try to find another while we're in college. We're already in the second semester of sophomore year, and you... don't even try."

I belched. I already felt like I was about to vomit, but forced myself to calm my stomach.

Lake stared at the wall above me.

"Listen... I...may be gay, Ace," he forced this out of his mouth, his hands trembling.

I blinked, not sure if I heard him right.

"You may be what?"

"Gay."

Wow. It didn't seem real. Was I dreaming?

"Wha...what? How do you know?" I asked dumbfoundedly.

He chose the weirdest moment for coming out of the closet, that's for sure.

Lake chuckled. His laugh was a bit girlish, I must say.

"Pretty easy. I get aroused by guys. By dicks."

I was stunned. "But...you were with Mandy. Are you bi, or what?"

"I thought it could work, but it just... wasn't working. I told you; I had trouble performing with her. I suspected then I might play for both teams, but over time I grew even more sure I just play for one - my own gender."

It sounded so surreal to me, I was listening but was I truly hearing him? It seemed impossible. He, for sure, never gave me that famous, flamboyant vibe. Lake was a very shy, nice, and hard-working guy, a grade 'A' student. His clothing style had remained inconspicuous since the first day at college, his face was soft, with delicate features, he wore big glasses on his small freckled nose, and of course, he had this long light-brown hair, with golden highlights from the sun.

I never could quite understand why he insisted on keeping it long. Almost as if he liked being confused for a girl?

I took two giant swigs of tequila.

Maybe I shouldn't ask too much? It was probably for the best.

"So, how is it with a man?"

And yet...I asked. Most likely the only question I didn't really want to know the answer to. Weird, how the human subconsciousness works...

"I've never tried that before."

"Why?" I continued to ask because I would rather not be this shitty friend who just doesn't care. He was always there for me, even when people turned away from me after I was kicked off the team. I should at least listen, especially because it was important for him, but...it was getting harder with every passing minute - I was becoming majorly intoxicated.

"I don't know. Probably because there is someone I like, but I don't have a real chance with him."

"Yeah? Who is he?"

He blushed intensely. "It's not important. I'm not gonna get him, anyway."

"Well, you should at least try. You're such a good, kind person," I muttered, feeling like my ability to formulate coherent sentences was quickly dwindling. "Never... ever... give...up, Lake!"

I hummed quietly and chuckled because at that moment a weird thought come to my mind on who Lake's crush could be, but I manage to chase it out.

He didn't sense my irony.

"You think? What if he rejects me and our friendship is ruined?"

I continued my stupid drunk giggles.

"So...then you would know, he wasn't your friend in the first place...A good friend would understand."

His face became blurry.

"You really think I should risk it?" His voice was reaching me from afar.

"Go for it..." I babbled. "Sometimes dreams come true, you know?"

I pressed the bottle's neck to my mouth and took three more gulps, then closed my eyes. It was too much, even for me. I started to drift away into unconsciousness.

"Oh, Lake, Lake...tell me, friend, where do I find such...an...ass...like Jessica had?"

I mumbled, cuddling the bottle to my chest.

"Such an exquisite ass..."

"I'm sure you will find one even better."

"No...no girl likes to give her hole that easily...And I lost her...I wish...I wish I could have it just this one, last time!"

"Sometimes dreams come true, you know?" he quoted me.

I laughed. The world was getting less substantial, the reality...less real.

I felt like I was sinking into my bed, flowing away...

And soon all was darkness.

***

Some movement next to me made me wake, but only a bit. The room was pitch black. The clock on my desk showed 11:30 PM.

I was still drunk, maybe slightly more sober, and I felt a warm body next to me.

I leaned toward it and felt...Jessica's perfume! Yes! She was back! Weird, but it seemed real. My dream came true?

A sudden thrill of excitation run through my body.

"Jess, baby...you're back? For real?"

"Mhm..." A very quiet response. It sounded a bit weird, but I was drunk, right?

I raised my head, curious about where Lake was, but couldn't see anything in the darkness. Jess probably kicked him out, as she's done in the past, sending him to her room. Her roommate was used to Lake sleeping in Jess' bed, while we had our sex marathons here.

In the darkness, I reached for her and found naked, warm skin under my fingers. By chance, my hand landed on her hip. So, I slowly lowered it to her ass. And what a nice ass it was!

My hand slid over it, squeezing the round, plump buttock. What a wonderful bubble butt! I explored this gorgeous ass for a while, jiggling it, squeezing, even pinching slightly, but soon my finger wandered over her crease. I realized she lubed herself! Wow!

"Baby, did you lube yourself for me?" I forced myself to mumble it out, despite being still majorly drunk. I leaned toward her head and kissed her neck.

I could feel her long, silky hair there and its scent was so familiar.

"Mhm..." she murmured again.

I had trouble coordinating my moves, but I managed to slide my finger between her ass cheeks finding her tiny, tight hole.

"Fuck, you're so warm," I muttered into her ear while pressing on her muscle there, and finally slowly inserting my finger in, "...and, oh wow... super tight, baby..."

She made a short gasp, reacting to this sudden penetration.

"Let me kiss you, baby..." I muttered, sloppily searching for her face in the darkness.

She tilted her head toward me, and I leaned and kissed her parted lips.

The feeling was weird. Something was totally not as it used to be. Jess was always an aggressive kisser, using her tongue excessively, but now she was surprisingly gentle and submissive, letting my tongue deep inside her mouth. It was a nice and very welcome change. And sweet, to be honest. I chose not to dwell on that too much, even though I noticed the obvious difference.

I was slowly moving my finger inside for a while, not stopping the kiss, before I pushed the second finger inside her tight passage.

"You... feel wonderful there baby..." I mumbled into her lips, still not willing to stop the kiss, as I loved it so much.

I could kiss her pliant, willing lips for hours! Such a sweet feeling.

Not interrupting the wonderful kiss, I gently inserted my third finger.

She let out a bit of a strangled sound. So, I slowed down and just held my fingers there for a while, so she could get accustomed to the feeling. Jess always wanted to be thoroughly prepared before the fuck, so I was trying to do that properly, even while drunk.

After maybe a minute of slow, sensuous kisses, I resumed slow thrusts with my fingers. She was so warm there...

"Give me the lube, baby..." I managed to mutter into her lips. I felt something pushing into my hand, it was a small lube tube.

With only one hand, I had a bit of trouble squeezing the lube out, my coordination failing me a couple of times, and ended up lubing the whole tuft of my pubic hair before I successfully lubed my tool. It was stiff as hell - despite my drunken state! - and I put it on her tiny hole, between these nice, round ass cheeks, and for now only sliding over her crease.

With my now free hand, I tried to reach for her tits, but she grabbed my hand and entwined her fingers with mine. It was surprising that her nails were short - Jessica always had long nails - but I ignored it again, pushing out the same weird thought I had while speaking with Lake earlier this evening. But I just let it go. I was drunk, probably hallucinating!

"Brace yourself, baby..." I whispered and pressed my dick a bit more firmly to her rim. But I had a bit of trouble doing it, she was just too tight, and my dick kept sliding down or up.

So, I tumbled chaotically over her ass for a while, before I decided to flip her from her side to her stomach, so I could support myself on my both elbows, and stabilize myself more, still not being sober enough to fully control my movements. Being propped only on one elbow would be tiresome during drunk fucking. So, I laid on her with the whole weight of my body.

She grabbed my second hand then and our palms were both entwined. Very...intimate position, I would say, not at all like Jess' usual style! So weird. Maybe our break-up turned her sentimental?

"Going in, baby..."

She responded with an approving murmur.

And then I finally breached the resistance of her ring muscle. I was inside.

"Yeah..."

She made a strangled, whining sound, rather loud, almost painful, and her body tensed. I was amazed at how tight she felt. I didn't remember her being this tight last time!

"Shhh, baby..." I mumbled. "You are very clenched today, relax..."

Feeling her almost trembling with tension, I lowered myself and started to kiss her neck from the side, with great pleasure sucking hickeys there, marking her as mine. I hoped it would have a calming effect. She didn't protest it at all, even though she usually did. Her behavior was peculiar, but my drunken state was making it all into...'why do I care' approach.

After quite a long time of languorous caressing of her neck, I finally put myself together enough to ask, "Can I move now?"

"Um..." another weird mumbling, but I still didn't care how odd that sounded. All I cared about was that she held me in a super tight grasp of her godly ass.

I started to very slowly move in and out at a relaxing, unhurried pace. It wasn't easy, as coordinating my muscles proved to be a challenge, but I felt her helping me a bit, kind of working with me, pushing back her hips, meeting me halfway.

"So good, so tight, so warm, baby... Did you let Rick conquer your ass already...?" I asked, knowing I probably shouldn't, for my own sake.

"No..." It was a very quiet, and barely recognizable whisper.

"Good, leave this ass only for me. It's my little, narrow heaven..."

Edey
Edey
676 Followers
12