All Comments on 'Construction Site Cock Sucker! Pt. 01'

by Urtoy2be

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is so good. I know how easy it was to become a cock-sucking sissy so quickly after the first time

cdCindy1cdCindy110 months ago

Fantastic story !!!! One of the best on Literotica.

I too know what it's like to love cock so much after the 1st time sucking. It was a few years ago but I remember it clearly. When the cock 1st entered my mouth, I remember thinking to myself "why didn't I do this a long time ago? It's so right, so natural." Now, a few years later, I'm a sissy faggot cocksucking bottom bitch who loves dressing up for any man who wants to fuck my mouth and my man-pussy. I want it and I need it every day.

Just like Timmy, my small "pencil dick" made me realize that I was truly meant to be a cocksucker, not a fucker. I don't fuck my wife any more but my male lovers feed me their cocks in both my holes -- AND I LOVE IT !!!!

I can't wait to read what happens next. I too love public humiliation and fantasize all the time about my wife and her female friends watching me suck cock and get fucked. I also can't wait to read about the poker party -- it's actually something I've done this past year (but not with their wives there, only the men were present).

I love this story and all your other stories too. Please post the 2nd and 3rd chapters (and more) as soon as you can.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOX

omnivorousomnivorous10 months ago

OMG!!! An absolutely perfect piece of erotic lit!!! I could spend time telling you how I so desire this type of thing for myself..yadda yaddaa....lol. However you have asked for suggestions...and BOY O BOY do a have a few!! I think it's prolly obvious to many readers that SHELLY must return in some form or fashion!! Since a huge part of this story hinges on humilliation......it seems to me that one way or another Ms. SHELLY re-enters the story. Now we do have a poker night up-coming.....would it be too soon, to have her attending as a girlfriend/fiancée to one of the boys?? Do we save her for later on---when she actually re-appears as the mastermind of his destruction...knowing him for 2 years and having found out about his porno stash---and noticing each of his saved items contained men with HUGE Alpha-Male Cocks!! Putting 2 and 2 together, and chatting on line with some other women in the area---whom have cucked their own husbands into sexual slavery to their BULLS,,,,Shelly concluded accurately, her boy friend was RIPE for a life changing transformation...she needed huge cock and hated to walk away completely from a young fellow who doted on her so wonderfully--and truly was in LOVE with her......Shelly was torn yet with the help she got from the mistresses and dom-wives,,,,,,she knew the only loving way to leave her man, whilst giving him, the best and most loving GIFT she could think of------arrange (using JACK to gather his buddies and help execute the plan), for TIM to release.his inner self----his true calling---a side he wasnt fully concious of...until the eve of that fateful "break-up"and the subsequent drunk porn binging which led to step ONE of her plan---------the meeting of Christian10!!!! The rest is history really...SHELLY evntually married Jack--(they had been fucking for a long time, before the break up) Christian retained ownership of the completely trained and owned slave "TIMMY"...and TIM found his true reason for being...courtesy of his old love Shelly and her friends and accomplices...funny enough Tim served as "best man" at Shelly n Jacks' wedding, gave an amazing speech filled with humble love and gratitude for the both of them....and the AFTER PARTY following the reception...well...thats another story all by its self!!

theresa628theresa62810 months ago

Great story, in next part is Tim getting girly nae and is Alex going to increase the bondage, and his wife use a big dildo ob Tim. When is he going to stsrt wearing female clothes and make up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous