Construction Site Cock Sucker! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was verbally assaulting me as well. He said things like, I didn't know you were a cocksucking faggot Tim, I am going to enjoy having a slut at home and a whore at work too. If you want me to keep your secret you will suck my cock anytime I want while I am at work. I just stared at his now very hard cock and nodded my head in consent.

With my submission he used his thumb to open my mouth and said, "Tongue out, now sissy bitch." All these new names and terms from Christian and now Alex, faggot-cocksucker- slut-whore-sissy-bitch were a real turn on when they spoke to me. Was I truly finding my calling, a submissive cocksucking faggot?

Alex was now stroking his cock and coaxing out streams of precum onto my waiting tongue. After coating my tongue with his clear sweet discharge he shoved his cock in. He wasn't gentle and he didn't care if I was ready. In and out he went three or four times before he grabbed both hands full of my hair and shoved. My throat was still somewhat stretched from Christian's throat fucking so Alex went balls deep with no trouble.

With his cock down my throat and his balls on my chin Alex moaned and said, " Damn Tim you are a fucking good cocksucker. I am going to enjoy using this cock hole anytime I want. Take it you fucking sissy faggot, take that cock."

With that Alex started fucking my face, pulling out til only his cockhead remained in my mouth then using my hair to pull my head in and force his thick cock all the way down my throat again and again. Once again spittle and drool was flooding down my chin and onto my already ruined shirt.

Suddenly he stopped and grunted before shooting his hot load down my throat filling my mouth to overflowing. I had hot cum leaking from the corners of my mouth as Alex finished himself off in my cocksucking mouth hole. Just as Christian had done Alex wiped his slimy cock all over my face and in my hair before tucking himself away.

Still on my knees with my arms bound Alex looked down at me and said, "Sunday you will come to my house, my wife has been wanting to watch me get my cock sucked by a faggot. Sunday she will get her fantasy and you will get some more cum for your sissy mouth." I started to say something, but Alex cut me off saying, "You will agree, or I will leave you tied here and I will leave your door open. I will also tell the other two maintenance men that Tim in #507 is giving out free blowjobs to anyone that wants one and they can bring friends." I quickly agreed to come to his house on Sunday.

Alex untied my arms and sat back in my recliner telling me to stand up and strip naked. My little dick was steel hard but I really didn't want Alex to see how small I was, the sting of Shelly's words still fresh in my mind. It didn't make sense I had just sucked his cock, he knew I had been out sucking at least one other cock, and I had agreed to come suck his cock while his wife watched. Why was my small cock causing me to hesitate, could a small cock be worse than being known as a sissy faggot cocksucker?

Alex repeated his order more firmly. I started stripping off my clothes starting with my shirt, then my shoes and socks. My basketball shorts were next revealing my little five incher. Alex actually laughed at it when he saw it. He laughed saying, "No wonder you are a cocksucker, no way you can please anyone but yourself with that baby dicklet." I turned fire engine red in embarrassment and shame, but my dicklet as Alex called it pulsed and if possible, got even harder.

"Jerk your tiny baby dick for me sissy bitch, and cum in your hand. Don't lose a drop faggot," Alex ordered me. With deep shame but raging lust I grabbed my little dick and started stroking with two fingers, my thumb and pointer. As I stroked, I held my open palm of my other hand in front of my little dickhead. I had been hard and horny for over an hour now since I had sucked Christian's big fat cock, I came after only a few strokes.

My open palm filled to almost overflowing, but I managed to retain all my semen as I had been ordered. "Now lick it up and swallow it faggot," commanded Alex. I obeyed and licked my hand clean swallowing every drop.

Alex stood and said he didn't need to check my air conditioner, he just knew I was a cocksucker when he saw my shirt and wanted his cock sucked. Handing me his phone he told me to put my number in it, I did and handed it back to him. He quickly typed then showed it to me, he had entered "Faggot Tim" as my caller ID. I turned deep red and hung my head. He opened the door and said see you Sunday at noon, I will text you the address, before walking out and closing the door behind himself.

I stood in the middle of my living room with my mind all over the place. Yesterday I was a straight man with a girlfriend and hopefully a fiancé'. Then she was gone and I was a single man getting drunk. Then thanks to Tumblr I had met Christian who outed me as a cocksucker and by his words a faggot.

Today I had confirmed the cocksucker part. I had sucked two cocks and swallowed three loads of semen, one being my own. I wondered if I could still get hard thinking about tits and pussy, but I was definitely a cocksucker now. Was I also a faggot? Who knows? My dick started getting hard again thinking about cocks, lots of cocks and sucking them all. I knew I was addicted.

I walked over and locked my front door before heading to my shower, slowly stroking my little dick again as I walked. I was rock hard by the time I got in the shower. Standing under the hot steaming water I stroked myself off again into my palm thinking about sucking cock after cock. I again jizzed into my palm with only a few strokes. I didn't even consider not eating my sperm. I licked my hand clean and swallowed it all.

I finished my shower and toweled myself off. I was hungry so to the kitchen I went for a sandwich. I sat at my table naked thinking about the last twenty-six hours and how my life had changed. I pulled up Tumblr and again stumbled down the rabbit hole that had started this new journey for me. I was hard again. I guess four loads of sperm in one day really did make me a cocksucking slut.

Later that evening I went to bed exhausted both mentally and physically. I was slowly drifting off to dreamland and thinking about what Christian had in store for me the next day. I had after all agreed to be his cocksucking slut and do anything he said just to have his big hard beautiful cock. Cock was the last thing on my mind before the sandman took me.

I dreamt that night, I was a cocksucking slut at a bachelor party sucking all the cocks there. I was a pledge at a fraternity and my job was to be there to orally service the frat house, anyone who wanted their cock sucked. I was a bottom bitch in a porno movie sucking big gay cocks and swallowing load after load then being bent over and getting ass fucked by a very big cock.

I awoke sweating immediately thinking about dreaming of getting ass fucked. I hadn't even considered that, until now. My tiny cock was diamond hard, I bet it would have cut glass. I reached down to stroke my hard dicklet and the instant I stroked it once I shot a massive load of cum all over my stomach. Without even thinking I scooped it with my finger and swallowed it all.

I got up from the bed and walked naked into the kitchen. I started coffee and decided to take a shower while it was brewing. Under the steaming hot spray of water my mind went back to my dreams. I had sucked so many cocks in my dreams it was unfathomable. But what really got me was the big cocked frat dude that fucked my virgin ass.

I had been mindlessly soaping my body while lost in thought. Unconsciously I had soaped up my ass crack and was fingering around my nether hole. It felt good, my baby dick was solid. I pushed and my fingertip went into my soaped up slippery asshole. To my surprise there was no pain. I had read that it hurt but even though I had NEVER had anything inserted into my dark starfish it felt amazing.

I wiggled my finger around, slid it out and back in, then pushed deep. My entire middle finger slid into my asshole. It felt amazing, my little dick spasmed and shot cum all over the shower floor. I was shaking and weak I leaned against the shower wall to recover. How could something in my ass feel so good, so good as to make me cum without even touching my tiny dick?

I rinsed myself and got out of the shower. I toweled myself off and walked naked again to the kitchen. I poured myself a coffee and sat down at the bar on a bar stool to sip it and think. In less than forty-eight hours I had broke up with my long term girlfriend, I had sucked two different cocks, I had swallowed four loads of cum, I had cum hands free on my little dick with my finger up my asshole. I had LOVED it all. Well all except the break-up, that still hurt a little. What was confusing me was that less than forty-eight hours earlier I had never even considered sucking cock, swallowing cum, or getting ass fucked. Now I could think of nothing else.

Maybe I really was a cocksucking faggot. Maybe I was a sissy submissive bitch to big hard cocks. Maybe it was what I was supposed to be, hence not being given a real man's cock. I was given a little sissy dicklet. Yes in less than forty-eight hours three people had told me my little dick could not give pleasure to a woman, that it couldn't give pleasure to anyone but myself.

Was I meant to be a sissy cocksucking slut faggot? I had cum three or four times in less than two days without even touching my tiny dicklet. Each time I had been thinking about cock, sucking cock, or finger fucking my asshole. I had never cum hands free with a woman. I was confused. Also I had not even considered pussy since Christian had sent me the first DM. All I had thought about since, was cock and servicing big hard cocks that gave me huge loads of hot man cum. Maybe I was a faggot?

Sitting there lost in thought drinking my coffee I noticed my little dick was again as hard as it could possibly get. Again, hard just from thinking about big fat hard cum shooting cocks. I scooped the precum leaking from the tiny cockhead and licked it off my finger. I loved it.

The day passed and I was almost perpetually hard. I didn't jack off, I wanted to be super horny when I met Christian again. I struggled to keep big fat cocks off my mind, I didn't want another ruined orgasm. I really wanted to enjoy my orgasms not just shoot my jizz and still be ravenously horny.

I tried watching tv, I tried cleaning my house, I even did a load of laundry. All while completely naked and all while going from hard to semi hard to back to hard again. I couldn't get Christian's big cock off my brain. And what about Alex, what would his wife think watching me worshipping his seven inch hard cock?

Shortly before 1:00 PM I was scrolling on my phone waiting for time to meet Christian again. I was of course on Tumblr. I had a new search criterion; I was searching for sissy faggots. What I found was most sissy's have tiny dicks. I do. Most sissy's liked being humiliated. I did. Most sissy's craved swallowing cum. I did. Most sissy's liked to wear woman's lingerie. Did I?

I wondered if Shelly had forgotten to clean out her drawer in my dresser where she kept a few changes of underwear and a couple sets of stockings? I hurried to go check. She had indeed forgotten. I knew what I was about to do was crossing yet another line but as my trembling hands fondled the lacy under garments. The choice in my mind was already made.

Shelly had left behind five pairs or assorted panties, four bras, three sets of stockings (thigh highs), three crop tops and three pairs of booty shorts that she used for sleeping. I selected a shiny purple panty that was a satiny material with black lace around the waist and the leg holes. They were a high cut bikini style. I also picked the matching bra which had black lace over the top of the demi cups.

Shelly and I were very close in size so it was not surprising when I stepped into the panties they fit perfectly. I slid them up my legs and loved the smooth soft feel as they slid over my ass and covered my little dick. I was hard as steel standing in front of the full-length mirror on my bedroom door seeing myself in panties for the first time. I quickly grabbed the bra and uncoincidentally it fit almost perfectly too. Shelly was only a B cup, so I filled the cups fairly well.

I looked sexy in the mirror but my hairy legs and slightly hairy chest killed the look. I stripped the panties and bra off and headed for the shower.

I started the shower then grabbed my shaving cream and razor before stepping in. I wasn't even thinking about anyone seeing my shaved legs if I wore shorts or my shaved chest if I went shirtless. I lathered up and started shaving. Before I stopped my chest, my legs, and my genitals were all shaved bare. Even my mustache was gone. I was except for my head and eyebrows essentially hairless. I soaped up to cleanse any errant hairs from my body. I couldn't help but shove my finger deep in my asshole when I soaped my ass crack. I went all the way in one push and again it did not hurt. Maybe I was born to be a sissy faggot?

Stepping out of the shower and toweling myself off I was shocked at the sensitivity of my skin without any hair. Every touch was arousing. I think my tiny dick had been hard so long it would never go down. Here I was basically turning myself into a sissy bitch and my tiny fucking cock was loving every second of the transformation.

Back in my bedroom I again slid the purple panties up my legs. This time the silky smooth feel was electric. My dick actually jerked on it's own when I pulled the panties over it and encased it in the satiny material. The smooth bra had the same effect on my nipples. When the soft feeling covered my nips they became as hard as pebbles.

I admired myself in the mirror. Something was missing. I went to Shelly's drawer and looked. Black thigh high stockings. Sheer with lace around the tops. I grabbed them and sat on the edge of the bed.

I pointed my toes like I had seen Shelly do many times and slid the silky soft stocking up my calf on over my thigh, The feeling was exquisite. I followed with the other leg before standing in front of the mirror again. I thought I looked sexy and I truly did feel like a sissy slut. I suddenly wanted Christian to see me. Hell I wanted others to see me too. But not anyone that knew me, I wasn't ready for that. I grabbed my phone.

Carefully I framed myself in the mirror so not to show my face. I was also careful not to get anything in the background that was recognizable to anyone that had been to my apartment. I snapped several pics with different poses showing my tits, my ass, and my tiny hard dick in purple satin panties.

I picked out three, one of my ass with my back to the mirror, one frontal showing my little hard dick with a wet spot already in the panties and my tits in the bra, you could even see my hard nipples, third was a side shot with one leg bent at the knee with toes pointed to the floor. The stockings were amazing. I deleted the rest.

I wanted Christian to see but I didn't know if you could attach pics to a DM on Tumblr. I decided I only had one choice. I had to make my second blog ever. I logged onto Tumblr and uploaded the pics with text that said, "Two days ago I was straight, today I am a sissy cocksucker." I hit the post button. There it was, I was out there on the internet for anyone to see. My face wasn't there but I was still scared to death I would be found out. I was also excited and horny as fuck.

It was now on to 2:30 PM so I thought I should start getting ready to go meet Christian. I was in my bedroom trying to decide what to wear when my phone chirped. I had set Tumblr to have it's own notification sound so I knew that is what it was. Panic hit for a second, had someone recognized something in the pic and found me out? With shaking hands, I opened my phone. I had a DM on Tumblr, it was Christian10, whew and yay. He had seen me making myself a sissy for his big fat cock.

Christian10: Nice pics sissy faggot. less than two days and my cock turned you into a cock loving cum drinking slut. Where did you get the panties and stockings cunt boi?

Tim26: They were my ex-girlfriend's, she left them here when she broke up with me.

Christian10: So, you liked my cock so much you decided to go full sissy cock lover? Your second blog and you are showing the word what a cunt boi you are. My cock is ready for you sissy faggot. Don't be late.

Tim26: I won't be late Sir I can't stop thinking about your beautiful REAL MAN cock.

Christian10: Good faggot, wear the lingerie when you come. Don't even think of showing up not wearing it. I will NOT let you have my cock if you aren't wearing it.

How had I not thought about him ordering me to wear lingerie to suck his cock? I felt slutty in it and just wanted him to see it. God why was my tiny dick so hard?

Tim26: Yes Sir I will wear it just please let me suck your huge cock again.

Christian10: See you soon faggot.

He was gone, I was so excited I could barely think. I was fucking horny as ever before in my life, moreso. I was still wearing the panties, bra and stockings, so I grabbed some joggers and slipped them on along with a loose dark colored tee shirt to cover the purple bra. I stepped into my sneakers and was ready to go. Looking at the clock on my phone I saw it was 3:18 PM. I headed out to my car.

A short while later I was again parking in the parking lot of the park. Again, it was filled with cars, so I had to park quite a walk from the trail entrance. Being Saturday, the park was even more full as the workers were there but also there were people trying to launch their boats to go fishing.

I felt like there was a thousand eyes on me as I walked towards the trail. Surely someone had to know I was wearing women's underwear and going to suck cock? Surely?

I made it to the trail and walked briskly towards the trail head and the gazebo. Today I made it to the gazebo and the picnic table by 3:50 PM and sat down. I waited. Waited to be a cocksucking faggot.

At 4:05 PM Christian came walking up the path. He walked right up to me and said "Show me sissy." I hesitated as we were again in public. Christain smiled and opened his jeans letting his magnificent cock fall out. Would I ever stop being amazed at how big it was even when not hard? "If you want this cock bitch, show me," he ordered.

As if I was hypnotized by the swaying of a King Cobra I stood and pulled my shirt over my head revealing the satiny purple bra I was wearing. My erect nipples standing hard and pointing. I pushed the joggers over my hips and down my thighs before stepping out of my sneakers and out of the pants.

I was standing before Christain in black thigh high stockings, a purple bra and matching high cut purple and black lace panties. My little dick was raging and my eyes had not left that huge cock the entire time I undressed, in public.

"Knees faggot," commanded Christain. I immediately hit my knees on the concrete no longer caring who might see me in lingerie or sucking his cock. I just wanted his cock in my mouth.

Christian started slapping my face with his big flaccid cock. He slapped my lips, my eyes, my forehead, and my cheeks before rubbing the head on my lips. Using his thumb he opened my mouth and shoved his rapidly hardening cock in all the way until I gagged. He didnt hesitate he just started ramming in and out getting harder and harder. By the time he was fully hard his cock was in my throat balls deep.

I was so focused on Christian's big cock and taking it deep in my throat I hadn't noticed anyone else until I heard, " You weren't kidding Christain, you did find us a sissy faggot cocksucker." I tried to pull off the huge cock that was in my throat to see who the new person was but Christain was ahead of me and had hands full of my hair holding me where I was.