Construction Site Cock Sucker! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn Christian train that faggot to take cock, I can't believe that sissy can deep throat your big cock and its only her second day of sucking cock," the voice continued. Her? Had the new person said her while talking about me? My tiny dicklet throbbed.

I felt the newcomer approach and sit on the table right beside us. From the corner of my eyes, I saw him sitting on the table with his feet on the bench. His jeans were around his ankles. Christain had released my hair to allow me to pull off his monster python to breathe. I finally saw the newcomer. My heart sank. It was my best friend, Jack. I knew he worked construction, but I had no idea he was on this job.

Jack recognized me immediately and started laughing. "Damn Tim it took you one day to become a sissy faggot after Shelly dumped you," he queried? He continued, "I have thought you might be a closet cocksucker for years, think of how much time we have wasted." I was mortified that I had been caught out by my best friend. But more I was trapped.

Between his legs hung an even bigger cock than Christian's. Jack saw my eyes refusing to leave his horse cock and laughed. "Yes, Tim it is bigger than Christian's. Fully hard eleven- and one-half inches. Doesn't it make your mouth water? Do you want to suck your best friend's real man cock," he asked?

By now Christain had caught on that we knew each other and was laughing too. "Jack you should see this faggot little clitlet, you will know why his girlfriend left him," laughed Christian.

My shame and humiliation at this point was off the charts. I wanted to crawl into a hole and die. What confused me greatly was how hard my little dick was. Being found out by my best friend and being humiliated by his words was turning me own immeasurably.

"Stand up Timmy bitch and bend over here so you can taste your best friend's cock you little faggot," commanded Jack. As ashamed as I was and as much as I wanted to disappear, I wanted his cock more. I did as he ordered and when his cockhead passed my lips I no longer cared, his cock was god like and I wanted nothing more than to taste my best friend's hot cum load.

I wasted no time and went right to sucking and licking working hard to get Jack's monster horse cock down my throat.

Jack sensed what I was doing and laughed, "No one has ever deep throated my cock Timmy so I am sure you can't either," he lamented. His comment only spurred my determination. I wanted to be the first to swallow all of his cock both for him and me. I would be the best cocksucker my friend ever had.

I started to forcibly fuck my own face to my best friend's pleasure. Before long he had both hands on my head trying to drive that monster fuck stick down my cocksucking throat. I was gagging profusely but neither of us let up.

I felt liquid being spilled between my ass cheeks and tried to pull back to see what was going on. Now I knew why Jack had grabbed my head. He would not let me stop sucking his cock. I knew what was happening when I felt Christian start to rub the lube into my virgin asshole with his fat finger.

Slowly he greased me up pushing his finger into my hole and pushing the lube in also. I tried to stop sucking Jack to protest, I knew Christian's huge cock would tear me in half. Sure, my finger had not hurt at all but his fat cock was no finger.

I tried to push back off Jack's horse cock so I could prevent what was about to happen to my poor asshole. Jack wasn't having it. He pushed hard on the back of my head; his cock entered my throat and didn't stop. He pushed harder and in seconds his entire eleven and a half inches of fuck meat was in my throat. I couldn't breathe and I was thrashing about like a fish out of water. Jack head my head down as Christian lined his huge cock up to my tiny hole and pushed.

Tears were welling in my eyes both from lack of oxygen and the sudden searing pain as Christian popped his fat cock head into my tight asshole. Once the head was in he stopped and held it there. Jack slowly let my head rise up and off his cock. Drool and spit flooded from my mouth and nose as his baseball bat cock cleared my gasping mouth.

Christain had grabbed my arms and pinned them behind my back which prevented me from pushing myself up. Jack grabbed a handful of hair and pulled my head back so he could look into my eyes and said, "Listen faggot, this IS going to happen. You are our bitch now and we will use you as we wish. There is only one question. Are you gong to enjoy it or are you going to fight it?"

The blinding hot pain that had seared my asshole was subsiding and I knew these two men were going to fuck me one way or the other. I looked down at Jack's cock and licked the head. That was all Jack needed. He released my hair and shoved his cock back into my mouth. He also knew I could swallow his big python so he was ready and started pushing in deeper and deeper.

Christian took his queue and started pushing his ten-inch MAN cock into my sissy cunt. Yes, It was a cunt now, what else could it be if it was going to take big fat cocks?

I am not sure how long it took but Christain worked my hole like a master pipe layer and soon he had his entire cock inside my no longer virgin asshole. He started slowly pulling out and pushing back in. My tiny dick was as limp as a wet noodle and flopping around with the double fucking I was receiving. Jack was using my mouth like a pussy. I was having trouble deep throating, but he was forcing it all the way down about every forth or fifth stroke into my mouth. God his cock was incredible, and I was really loving it in my throat in spite of the discomfort. Christian started fucking me faster.

I was being spit roasted and it was in public with me in black stockings, a purple bra on my man titties and purple panties around my thighs. Jack had leaned back his hands behind him holding himself up so he could watch his formerly straight best friend servicing his huge cock.

Christian had started fucking me harder, going balls deep with every in stroke. There was no more pain, only overwhelming pleasure. If my mouth had not been full of cock, I would have been begging him to never stop fucking my sissy pussy.

Then it happened. I didn't know what was happening at first. My body went rigid, every muscle in me seemed to tighten up at once. Then I shook with the force of a 7.0 earthquake. My body spasmed and jerked and thrashed. Cum flooded from my limp dicklet and seemed like it would never stop. I was having the most earth-shattering orgasm in my life and the more they fucked me the longer it went on until I went limp. I would have fallen if they weren't holding me up. They just held me there cock buried in my ass and another barely in my mouth still as I gasped for air.

Finally I started to regain my composure and Christian started fucking me again. I started slobbering all over Jack's big cock and sucked him like my life depended on it. It was only a few minutes more before Jack unloaded in my mouth with a loud grunt that had to be heard through the entire park. I looked up into my friends eyes as I happily swallowed every single drop wasting none of his delicious man cum.

No sooner had Jack stopped cumming when Christian pulled his fat cock out of my sissy hole and spun me around and pushed me to my knees. He rammed his cock that had just been in my asshole into my mouth. I was to weak to fight and I don't think I would have if I could have. I was their slut now and I loved it. Christian's cock swelled and released a massive load in my mouth. I gulped it down like it was nectar from the gods. These men were my gods so it was.

I fell back onto my haunches and tried to regain my breath back to a normal rate. I was panting. I had been thoroughly used and I had loved it. No doubt about it I was their sissy bitch. I was their cock slave. I would do anything they asked for more of their cocks and cum.

Jack and Christain helped me up. I pulled my panties up and they helped me back into my clothes. They sat me back on the table and both stood in front of me. They told me I was their bitch now and anytime they wanted to use me I would make myself available. I would follow their commands no matter what. Either I agreed or I never got to have their cocks again. I agreed.

Jack and Christian walked me back to my car and helped me get settled. I was walking weakly and was thankful for their help. Each one in turn leaned in and kissed me goodbye. You are ours now faggot. We own you but we will also take care of you. If you need us, just ask. I smiled as they closed my car door. I started the engine and slowly drove away. I had just agreed to be an owned cock slave. I guess sissy faggot wasn't that far from the truth.

As I drove, I wondered what my life would become. I knew I no longer cared about Shelly or her hurtful humiliating words about my tiny dick. I knew I could give pleasure even without my dicklet. My ass remarkably did not hurt and I actually couldn't wait to get fucked again.

I was starting to embrace being a cock whore I suppose. I wondered when I would again be on my knees before Christian or Jack, or both? Then I remembered, the next day was Sunday. I was supposed to go over to see Alex and his wife where I would again be subjected to being a cocksucker, this time with a woman watching her real man make me his sissy bitch. My dick was hard again.

Sunday morning, I awoke feeling revived. I almost felt like a different person. As I got out of bed I grabbed my phone from the night table and headed to the kitchen to start coffee. As the coffee was brewing my life giving liquid I made my way to the bathroom to take my morning piss. While doing my business I heard my phone chirp in the kitchen indicating an incoming text.

Back in the kitchen I added creamer to my coffee and unlocked my phone to check the text message. Taking a sip of the very hot brew I saw that the message was from Alex. I had expected it would be. It read, "Good morning Faggot Tim, I expect you to arrive at 5:00 PM today and be ready to swallow my cock and cum again faggot whore." Also included was the address. I replied to his text simply, "Yes Sir."

So it was set I would be getting face fucked again today my little dick was hard already in anticipation. Having a few hours to kill before heading over to meet Alex and his wife I decided to sit out on the balcony and enjoy my coffee.

As I was relaxing and contemplating the last few days and the changes in my life saw Mario walking up the sidewalk adjacent to my apartment. Mario is the pool guy for the complex and also lives on site. As Mario got closer I waved and was a little surprised when Mario started up the stairs to my apartment.

Mario reached the top of the stairs and I started to stand to greet him. Before I got completely vertical Mario put his hand on my shoulder and pushed me back down into the wicker chair I had been sitting in. Before I could raise a question Mario said, "So "Faggot Tim" I hear you like sucking cock and swallowing cum like a real faggot whore."

My mouth opened to speak but no words came out, my face went beet red. Both indicated to Mario that he was correct. "Alex told me but I couldn't believe it so I had to come see for myself," stated Mario.

Again, before I could get any words out Mario unzipped his jeans and let his cock fall out. It was brown due to his Hispanic origin and about five inches long still soft. He was uncircumcised so the foreskin still covered what appeared to be a big round cockhead. Mario ws standing facing me with his back to the stairs and sidewalk. I could see his cock starting to grow but no one else could see. He stroked his cock a couple of times and it continued to get erect.

Mario grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face forward, close enough to rub his cock across my lips before ordering me to kiss it. I knew there was no sense resisting as Alex had obviously told Mario about me being a cocksucker. I puckered my lips and kissed the tip of the head as it was starting to push out of the foreskin slightly. I quickly looked around downstairs, luckily the sidewalk was emply. "Open up cocksucker," demanded Mario.

I relented after briefly considering asking that we go inside my apartment. I could sense urgency in Mario so I knew this would be happening right there on my balcony. Truth be told it was also a bit humiliating to be forced to suck cock out in the open for anyone to see, which was also a new turn on for me. I thought to myself, I really am becoming a cock whore.

The second I opened my mouth Mario shoved his now fully hard seven inch cock in my mouth and straight to the back of my throat. I gagged which caused a buildup of saliva in my mouth coating the hard cock I was being choked with. Once slippery with my spit Mario pushed again and forced his cock all the wat down my throat until his hairy balls rested on my chin. Grabbing more of my hair Mario started pumping in and out, fucking my throat like it was a pussy. He went balls deep with every thrust.

I was getting more and more aroused; my little dick was throbbing hard. Before I could really start to slobber his knob and suck him harder he shoved deep and shot his hot cum straight down my throat. Mario held his cock deep until he stopped spasming. As he pulled out I sucked the last drop from his cockhead.

Looking around Mario shoved his softening meat back into his jeans and zipped up. "That was great faggot, but my girlfriend is expecting me back. I will be back for a more thorough blowjob," Mario said as he turned and started down the stairs.

Looking around I saw the curtains move in the apartment directly across from me and thought great someone saw me sucking cock on my balcony. I briefly worried about what might become of that, if indeed my deviant behavior had actually been observed.

I downed the remainder of my coffee and rose to go inside, realizing my little dick was still hard and poking a little tent in my shorts. Was I such a sissy cock loving faggot that the idea of my neighbor seeing me be a cockslut turned me on even more?

I walked to the kitchen to wash my coffee cup and put it away. I then decided to see what was on tv before I had to get ready to head over to meet Alex. My dicklet was in a constant state of arousal, never getting less than semi hard. As I was scrolling through Netflix looking for something to watch my Tumblr message chirp sounded. I grabbed my phone knowing it had to be Christian.

Christian10: Good afternoon faggot, get back to me as soon as you get this message.

Tim26: Good afternoon back to you Sir.

Christian10: I have a busy day ahead of me sissy but I needed to get you sorted first. Tomorrow, I want you at the job site at 4:30 PM. Go to the security gate, tell the guard you are Tim and Christian is expecting you.

Tim26: Yes Sir, as you wish may I inquire what you have planned?

Christian10: No bitch you may not inquire. You agreed to me my cock slut and do as I command so be there, no questions.

Tim26: Yes Sir, I am sorry Sir.

Christian10: Secondly, Tuesday night is monthly poker night at my place for me and a few of the guys. This month some of the wives/girlfriends will be attending as well as my new lady. I will expect you there promptly at 7:00 pm. Dress casual you will be changing when you arrive. You will be our serving wench for the evening.

Tim26: Yes Sir and thank you Sir for the privilege to be at your house and to serve you.

Christian10: Very good slut boi, I am off to do MAN things today sissy. See you at the site tomorrow afternoon. Goodbye bitch.

Tim26: Yes Sir goodbye.

Sitting my phone down I noticed I was shaking and my tiny cock was so hard it was hurting. Christain obviously had something big planned for tomorrow if he wanted me at the site and not at the gazebo in the park. Even bigger, a poker party for a few of the guys AND their women. I would change when I arrive, what clothing would he be making me wear? I would be their serving wench.

Why was I so hard? Was I really turned on to apparently dress as a bitch and serve at a party? Could I really go through with that, if so would that cement my staus as a sissy bitch faggot? I reached down and touched my tiny hard dick. The second I touched it I came in my shorts without even stroking. Before I could stroke and enjoy my orgasm it was over, ruined.

The wall clock showed it was now 3:00 PM. I had to get ready to meet Alex and his wife. The drive over would take approximately thirty minutes which left my only ninety minutes to shower and give myself an enema. Alex had not said anything about fucking but the last few days had taught me to be prepared. I was a cock slut and there was no longer any denying that.

In my room I decided to be a real slut and wear lingerie and surprise Alex and his wife. I picked out another of Shelly's matching sets. This set was a sheer red half shelf bra that would barely cover my nipples. The panties were the same sheer red soft fabric and cut high on the hips and just wide enough in the back to cover my ass crack. I decided to compliment the set with white thigh high stockings. I laid it all out on the bed along with a pair of jogging pants and a loose tee shirt.

As I headed for the shower, I noticed picking out lingerie had my tiny dick hard again. If picking lingerie to wear while going to suck cock turned me on this much was there really any question left? There seemed no doubt I was now a cock loving sissy faggot. I had not thought about pussy even once for a few days now.

I could give another person pleasure in spite of Shelly's hurtful words. I just had to use my mouth and boi cunt, which was fine by me cuz it felt so amazing to suck cock and get ass fucked.

I stepped into the shower and grabbed the shaving cream for a touch up shave. I had decided I liked being hairless on my body and it looked better in the lingerie.

Where does Tim's journey take him? What lays in store with Alex and his wife? Will Christian give Tim to the crew for a huge gang bang on Monday? What will happen at the Tuesday night poker party?

Part Two coming soon. Feel free to leave suggestions in the comments. I have an idea where this is going, wondering if any of my readers come up with the same idea?