Construction Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
A horny blonde stumbles across a construction site.
2.6k words
4.42
23.3k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thbdsm123
thbdsm123
38 Followers

I am so horny. How long has it been since I had a good fuck? Too long, for sure. I've never made love, never been in love, and honestly I have no desire to be. I am not wife material. What do they say? Blonds have more fun. That may be true. I leaned back and rubbed my eyes. I hated my job. Sitting at a desk sucks. I miss my bar tending days. Finding a different hot guy to fuck every night. I stood up and looked down at my body. I've gained about 10 pounds since those days. That's ok, most of it went to my tits. 36 DDD is too big. 10 pounds isn't too much on a 5'7" frame but my blue eyes are probably my best feature. That's another good thing about relationships. I haven't ruined my body by creating a little brat. Luckily I've always been on the pill.

I looked at the clock. It was break time. I've got to get up and walk, I hate sitting down. I had to adjust my panties before I walked out of that cubicle. My panties were wet. I felt a little juice run down my leg. Fuck wearing dresses. I hope no one can smell me. As I walked across the room I realized there was not a single man in this office work fucking. No wonder why it has been so long!

I opened the doors to go outside. Ah! Sunlight. This is nice. Walking down the sidewalk about a block down the road, I saw a construction crew building a new office building. I heard someone whistle and I blushed. I started walking a little faster and turned the corner. I took several more steps and realized my panties were getting wet again. Wow! I was actually getting off at being whistled at? Instead of finishing the block I turned around and walked the same path back. When I walked by I stared in their direction. There were about 20 hot, sweaty men with red faces. I wonder if that's what they look like when they cum? Most of them were pretty good looking. The one with the largest muscles looked up and caught my eye. He winked at me. My party days came back and without realizing it I winked back and then immediately blushed again then walked back to the office.

I couldn't concentrate. My mind started to wander. I bet he had a big cock. I needed a big cock. I need a cock in my mouth too. I thought back to what the other guys looked like. When I started imagining having a dick in my mouth and another in my pussy at the same time I woke out of it suddenly when I realized my hand was making its way under my dress. I pulled my hand back and looked at the clock. It's time to go home. I got in my car and drove by the construction site. They were gone.

Once I was in my house I practically ran to that vibrator and jumped onto my bed. I laid back, closed my eyes and pictured getting fucked by a sexy, sweaty stranger while sucking off another strange cock. I turned on the vibrator and my vagina clenched around it. I pulled my breasts out of my dress and started massaging them. I bet that muscled up construction worker's cock is bigger than this dildo. I pinched my own nipples, pulling on them. Then, I turned the vibrator on high and pushed down on my clit imagining him. I pinched my nipple harder with my left fingers and moved the vibrator to my clit with my right hand. I started thinking about a gang bang with all of those guys and my pussy started throbbing. I noticed I was making grunting noises. I didn't care. I was unbelievably horny. My throbs got stronger until I couldn't stand it anymore. My pussy exploded into pure uncontrolled orgasm, pulsating over and over again. I wasn't satisfied. I was still horny. I got up and went to my closet. I found a flowery light, almost see through the dress that went to my knees and a pretty thong. I think I can wear it to work and take another walk if I want. I took a shower and decided to go to bed.

I laid back down and rubbed my clit again. I couldn't get satisfied! I came again and kept playing. I fell asleep with my fingers on my clit and a dildo in my pussy.

My alarm went off and I found the dildo between my legs. I could still see that sun tanned face winking at me and I turned on the vibrator once again and made myself cum then got ready for the day.

I chickened out and put a slip on beneath my dress. My tits were bulging out of the top of my dress, but I am large chested and often fill out my tops like that. The morning went by quickly and I started to feel daring. At break, I went into the bathroom, took off the slip and walked outside without a single coworker seeing me.

I started my walk down the sidewalk, and just as I expected the same group of men were working. Him. I saw him. He was sweaty and had already taken his shirt off. He had gorgeous black hair. He looked up and saw me. "You! Come here." He was pointing right at me.

I pointed at myself and said "Me?" He nodded. My heart leapt and I crossed the street acting clueless to why he called me over. Just then, a car drove by me fast and the wind lifted my skirt. I knew from his angle he got a decent look at my bare ass. My face turned bright red! I couldn't believe I was acting like this. His grin got bigger. The closer I got, the more I noticed just how defined those chest muscles were. His skin was so dark from being in the sun and his chest had the perfect amount of hair. This was a masculine man.

"Nice dress." he said when I got to him. I ran my hands down my ass in an attempt to smooth out the fabric and make sure I was covered. He laughed at me. "Too late. I already got a good look."

Why was I so embarrassed. I used to fuck anyone I wanted anytime I wanted. I wasn't sure what to say next.

"So I have seen you out walking a few times a day, do you work around here?" he asked.

"I do!" I said letting my arms lay by my sides.

He said, "You don't normally dress like this. By any chance is it for me?"

"Maybe." I told him and shrugged. A smile was creeping up my lips.

A few guys started walking toward us. Not a single one of them were ugly. There were about 20 pretty hot construction workers working on this place. Both young men and older men. They were all good looking in their own way. Of course, this guy was by far the hottest. Dark skin, dark hair and lots of muscles. I felt myself getting wet. "Get back to work!" he said to the guys. Turning back to me he said "Don't mind them. They are a little pussy hungry. What's your name?"

"Ah. Lets not do that, no need to know my name." I said,

"I like that," he said. "When is your lunch break?" I told him it was from 12pm to 1pm. "Why don't you come back around then. I can feed you if you like."

Now my panties were soaked. My slutty bar days came back and before I realized what I was doing I said, "That sounds good. My pussy is hungry too." I turned to walk away and intentionally brushed my hand against the bulge in his jeans. It was as hard as a rock. As I walked away I could feel 20 pairs of eyes on my ass. I gave my skirt a little lift and showed my ass to them as I crossed the street.

I ran into the bathroom at my office and put my slip back on, as if nothing happened. I really don't need the few nasty guys at work knowing how much I love being a slut. I tried to focus on work for a couple hours but it was difficult. Finally it was lunch time. I got in my car, took off the slip and drove to the job site.

"You came back!" I heard him say. I looked around. A lot of guys were eating sandwiches and talking. He walked up to me.

I said, "Is there somewhere we can go in the back? I really don't want any of my coworkers walking by and seeing me."

"What about my co-workers?" he said.

"Oh that's fine with me." I said, "It's been a while and I need fucked. It doesn't look like there is anywhere very private anyway."

He winked. He spun me around to where he was behind me. He started walking me forward to the back corner of the room. It smelled like saw dust and there were no walls. As we walked back he rubbed his hands up my back, around my shoulders and down around my 36DDD's. I looked down at his hands groping my tits and saw the gold band around his left finger. My pussy started watering and my legs felt sticky again. I love fucking married men. I love knowing they chose me even though they already have someone to fuck. It makes me feel that much more desirable.

I put my hands on top of his while he rubbed them up and down my body. Oh! It felt good. He took me to the back corner. I couldn't see any people through the wood studs but it was still open. At Least I was hidden from the front where I might be seen by someone I know.

He put me up against a sawhorse. I was just the right height to bend me over, which is exactly what he did. That's all it took for my ass to hang out. He moaned a little and put his finger in my pussy, moving the small string of my panties aside. "Wow, I've never felt such a wet pussy." he breathed.

"I've been waiting for your cock for 24 hours. Shove it in my pussy, now, please!" I begged. He did exactly what I asked. He pulled his finger out of my pussy and I heard his zipper. I felt him take his cock out of his pants. I wanted to look at that cock. I wanted to see just how long it was. How thick it was. "I guess I will know when he finally puts it in." I thought. I closed my eyes and felt the head of his dick wipe across my ass cheeks before he shoved it in. "Oh. My. God. That's a huge cock!" He stretched my pussy and I couldn't help the loud yelp that came out of my mouth. My eyes shot open with a jolt and he stayed still a second while I gathered my senses. When I was ready, I pushed my ass out a bit so he knew I was ready for more. I closed my eyes and stayed bent over holding the sawhorse with my hands. He started slow, sliding in and out. I felt stretched every time he pulled out and stabbed each time he thrusted that huge cock all the way to my cervix. It hurt and felt good at the same time. I almost felt like a virgin again....almost.

He started fucking me a little faster and I could fill gushing every time he hit the top of me. He pulled out and I felt my juices gush and run down my legs.

"Oh Fuck!" he groaned. "This is the best pussy I ever had!" He shoved his cock back in hard with no warning and again he jolted my eyes open. This time I saw a younger man in front of me with his hand on his cock. His eyes were eagerly begging me to swallow his cock. I looked around and realized 20 men were watching me get fucked by their boss. They all had their cocks out stroking them. He must have seen them too because he said "Stay back guys. This time you can only watch. Maybe next time she will let you play too, right baby?" All I could do is grunt and moan. Thinking about fucking all of these men made me squirt even harder. I felt juices splashing on my ankles.

"You've made a puddle of pussy juice on the floor!" He said. "I have never seen anything like that." Every time he pounded my pussy more juice drained down to the floor. I was really enjoying watching 20 hot guys jerking off watching me get fucked by a strangers huge dick. That was a first for me for sure. Some of these men started shooting cum out spraying across the room and making puddles on the floor. Oh my God, that was so hot! I had never been so horny before.

Normally I have to rub my clit to cum but his cock was so big that my clit was being stimulated and the head of his cock was hitting the top of me. "Don't stop! I'm going to cum!" I shouted loudly. I did not care who could hear me. I kept watching the men jerking off and cumming at their own pace. He kept his rhythm and I felt my pussy lips get really hard. My muscles started to pulsate around his cock. It was so big! I could actually hear pussy juice hitting the floor like a shower. He kept his pace until I felt my body deflate. I raised my ass back in the air and he started fucking harder again. He never pulled out. I heard him getting louder and start moaning. Then he started fucking harder.

"Let me eat it!" I said, a little too loud. I felt him pull out, so I spun around and put my knees on the very wet floor. Wow! His cock was big. No wonder I juiced so much. I put the head of his cock in my mouth and rubbed his cock up and down with my hand. With only a grunt for warning I felt a giant squirt fill up my mouth. I ran my tongue around the head of his dick with my lips still around it and felt 5 more squirts. I pulled off and swallowed twice. I could taste his cum and my pussy. I looked at my knees and saw just how much pussy juice was on the floor. I looked around the room. Most of these guys already had their cocks back in their pants or laying out, limp. I looked up at my giant cock man and he reached his arm out to help me up. We just stared at each other's eyes. His gorgeous, sparkling, blue eyes.

"I've never had a better fuck than that," He said.

"Same here," I said back, breathless. He gave me a towel to wipe my mouth and knees. By now all of the other men had gone back to work, or pretended to be.

He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. He asked me if I would come back.

"I would like that," I breathed, getting embarrassed.

Then he said, "Maybe next time you could give some of these other guys a chance.

"I would enjoy that!" I said.

As if I hadn't said anything he continued, "Also, next time, you need to pull those big tits out all the way. I've been wanting to see them."

"Maybe tomorrow," I said and winked. I pulled my dress down and walked back to work.

thbdsm123
thbdsm123
38 Followers