Construction Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
The horny blonde returns to the construction site.
2.9k words
4.62
19.7k
29
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a great night's rest I woke up so satisfied! Oh my God that dick was so good. I have never cummed like that before. Splashing juice on the floor and spasming simply by the pure size of that cock rubbing against my clit while fucking me at the same time!

I have never been so excited to go to work as I am right now. I decided to wear a black pencil skirt and a form fitting, white, low cut shirt. It would be easy to hike the skirt up to my waist and lower the shirt to my waist instead of getting naked. As a finishing touch I put my thick blonde hair up in a clip and wore my 2 inch black stilettos with the straps wrapped around the ankles. No panties for me today!

When I walked into the office I got a few stares. So what. I was used to that. I was within the dress code. Let the guys look. Maybe they can blow their load in the bathroom. Ha! Let the ladies be jealous. I am happy, no one is taking that away. I am going to really be enjoying myself by lunch time!

Immediately at noon I walked as quickly as possible in those heels down to the construction site down the road. People walking by were noticing my look and I was enjoying the attention. Men pretending not to look and women looking at me in disgust. Jealousy is fun.

I could hear the hammering and drills. The noise started slowing down as I got closer. I crossed the street and walked right into where they were working. "Hi gorgeous!" Mr Big Cock said. All of the men dropped what they were doing and the area got very quiet. "Are you ready for more?" He walked me toward the back area so we couldn't be seen from the street.

"I told you yesterday I would come down and let these guys spend some time with me. Will you let them take a break from their work?"

"Didn't I satisfy you yesterday?" he asked, teasing me.

"You did yesterday. Are you still satisfied now or do you want more?" was my answer. Without waiting he grabbed me and put his mouth on my neck rubbing his teeth and tongue up and down. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. I could feel a circle growing around me. So, without looking, I waved my hand, telling the guys to come over and I pulled up at my skirt a little. I felt hands on my ass and then a cool breeze. I knew my skirt was around my waist already.

"Fuck! She's not even wearing panties." I heard somebody say. I felt more hands on my ass. I opened my eyes and realized Boss Big Cock was pushing my shirt down and trying to undo my bra. I looked right into those gorgeous blue eyes while I finished the job for him. I pulled the bra off and threw it across the room and then pulled my shirt around my waist, just as I pictured when I was getting dressed this morning. While I was getting groped from behind, he started playing with my tits, putting one in his mouth, running his tongue around my nipple. Both nipples got very hard.

"My God woman! Those are the biggest tits I've ever seen on a girl as slender as you and I already know you have the best pussy. How big are they? What else do you have to offer?" Mr Big Cock asked.

I responded, "I'm a 36DDD. I know who I am. I love being a slut and I love getting fucked. I'm not ashamed of it. I've never had more than 2 guys at a time and I'd really like to fuck each one of these guys. That's what I have to offer. Really good pussy to all of you. No strings attached. I soews my legs, balancing on my stilettos, completely exposed to many men.

I was ravaged.

Mr. Big Cock was still tasting one tit while another guy was fondling the other. I looked down and saw another guy get on the floor underneath everything going on and I giggled when I felt his tongue poke at my clit. I enjoyed this for a few minutes.

My legs were spread apart and it started to get difficult to stand up straight with my heels on. "I need a cock in my mouth!" I almost shouted. The guy under me moved so I could bend my knees and squat to the floor. Immediately there were 3 cocks in front of my face. I grabbed a hold of two of them and let the third slide into my mouth. Just like yesterday, all of the men had their cocks in their hands and were stroking themselves. I was stroking both cocks in the same rhythm while I kept my mouth tight as the third guy pulled forward and back.

"Oh my God, I am going to shoot! Where do you want my cum girl?" He never pulled out his cock, so I wasn't able to answer. He just shot his load straight down my throat. I didn't choke on it. His cock was a little below average. Perfect for my mouth. I like small cocks in my mouth the best so I can get a good suction on them. That's probably why he came so fast.

"I've never cummed so fast," he said as he put his cock back in his pants. Yup. Exactly what I thought. "You're good." and moved out of the way for the next guy.

I spoke up. "Today, cum in my mouth or pussy. I have to go back to work." I heard a lot of sad moans. "I love cum. I want it all over me. But today I want to taste it and feel it drip..." Before I could say another word, another sweaty man grabbed the sides of my head and pushed his cock into my mouth.

This one was too big and he was not gentle. I definitely started gagging. He didn't seem to care. I didn't either. It had been a while but I remembered how to loosen my throat so he could fuck as far as he wanted. I kept jerking off the other 2 cocks while he kept fucking my throat. He said "Look at me." I looked up, big eyed. You better be on the pill."

I nodded my head, the best I could and grunted a "Yes." Of course I was on the pill.

"I need her mouth, I'm going to cum!" The cock in my right hand started bulging tighter and as one cock left my mouth another one went in, immediately shooting cum down my throat. When he pulled out I opened my mouth so he could see what he did and then swallowed hard. All at once my right hand had the rough cock back in it and the left one was emptying his load down my throat as another cock landed in my left hand. As soon as I finished swallowing the third load of the lunch hour, I stood up.

"I need a cock in my pussy." I groaned. Immediately I was picked up and placed on some kind of metal table in the back of the building. I raised my legs in the air and another cock filled my pussy. I saw his face for just a moment. He had taken his shirt off. He was also ripped. My God, are they all sexy? This guy had blonde hair and blue eyes and was kind of tall. Someone started sucking my tit. I felt one nipple being pulled while another one being tickled with a tongue. I felt a cock in each hand and instinctively began stroking. My right hand had a short fat cock and my left hand was stroking a very very long uncircumcised skinny cock. I wish I had a cock in my mouth but I wasn't positioned to. Instead I enjoyed the cock fill up my pussy, fucking me really hard.

He looked me straight in the eye and said "I'm going to shoot a giant load of cum in your pussy." These words made my pussy squeeze tighter around his cock. He never broke eye contact. I watched his face grow tight and felt his cock spasm. I knew he had a lot of cum because I could actually feel it. He pushed one more time as deep as he could and pulled out. When he pulled out I felt a gush shoot and land on the floor.

"I forgot you were a squirter," Mr. Big Cock said. I looked above me and realized he had been standing there all along watching the show. Before I could say a word, the long dick pulled out of my left hand and fumbled into my pussy. He started fucking hard. So hard that my pussy gushed with each stroke. He was hitting the top of me and I started to cry out with each push. I tried to be quiet. I didn't want anyone on the sidewalk to hear me. I took my open hand and grabbed Mr. Big Cocks middle finger. I put it in my mouth and began to suck. He realized what I was doing and he put his mouth next to my ear. "You need something bigger in your mouth if you want to stop squealing. My dick would be perfect!" My entire body shivered. His giant cock was the reason I came back today.

This tall, slender man fucking me with his long, slender dick said. "That's a good girl, take my cock. I'm going to shoot deep inside you." I didn't think he could fuck me harder, but somehow he did. Mr. Bigcock took his finger out of my mouth and held my shoulders so I wouldn't squirm away and could take as much cock as possible. Suddenly he stopped fucking and pushed in as deep as he could. He was quiet as he shot his load. It seemed like he came forever. I loved every second of it. He pulled out slowly and I watched his dick dangle up and down with cum dripping out the end of it. My God what a long dick.

Now, both of my hands were open and I felt a short fat cock slowly stretching out my pussy. I looked around at the 15 or so hard cocks jerking off. "No more dick, my lunch hour is about up." My right hand went to my clit and I started rubbing hard.

"I'm going to cum fast! Your pussy is even better then your hand jobs," said the short, fat cock fucking my pussy. He wasn't as hot as the other guys. Tall, bald and a little bit of a gut. Still a good fuck. That cock was stretching me out so deep!

"Fuck me 'til I cum!" I practically shouted at him.

He wasn't kidding. It took him about 3 minutes and I saw his face turn red. I watched his hand with a gold band wrapped around his finger grab my tits and squeeze. That did it for me and I felt my pussy getting close. He started shooting a hot load and I started to cum too. I love cumming at the same time. His rhythm matched mine and his cock felt fatter with every squeeze. He continued to rock back and forth until I relaxed and sighed. He pulled his cock out and I realized just how soaked I was.

I sat up and looked down at my trimmed pussy. I was very wet but most of it was inside me or on the floor. I looked around the room and noticed there were still guys jerking off. I rubbed my pussy with my hand and while looking at the guys, I licked my fingers. I played with my large tits, licking my own nipples and watched each one cum.

Two guys lifted me up and onto the floor. It took me a second to stand steady with the stilettos still on my feet. I started to pull my skirt down. I looked up and saw that Mr. Big Cock was holding up my bra. "I have to wear that. I can't go to the office looking freshly fucked with no bra." That's when I realized I had no panties and cum was dripping down my inner thighs. I kinda wish I had worn panties now. He handed me my bra and a towel.

As I was cleaning up and getting dressed, he said, "I was really looking forward to fucking you again today." He kissed my forehead.

I looked at my phone. Shit, I was already 15 minutes late from my lunch. I don't care, it was worth it. I looked back up at him and said, "You only stuck your finger in my mouth. It wasn't enough. How about I come back on my last break and put your cock in my mouth. Your cum was so good yesterday and I want more. I kissed him on the cheek and walked away.

I don't think I have ever had such confidence walking into my office. I just fucked...um...I'm not sure how many loads of cum I took. Not enough. I want every one of those 20 cocks in my pussy.

Time flew by and my pussy was throbbing again. It was time to suck giant cock. I was so ready!

I drove to the construction site. I only had 15 minutes. "I'm ready for your cock, but I want one in my pussy. Someone that will cum fast." I looked around and found a slender young man. He could not have been more than 22 years old. He did not have much chest hair, but his face was chiseled and his pecs were big. I pointed at him. "You. Cum in my pussy while I suck your boss' dick. I looked at Mr. Big Cock. "Do you think my mouth can make you cum in 15 minutes?

He looked at me and winked. "I don't know. Let's find out." I walked confidently in my stilettos over to the sawhorse I got fucked on yesterday. I bent myself over and watched Mr. Big Cock pull out that hard dick. He looked over at the young man. "You heard her, fuck her good." I could feel his nervousness as he fumbled for his dick. Mr Big Cock put the head of his dick on my lips and smeared it around like lipstick. I opened my mouth and took as much of it as I could. I have swallowed plenty of cock down my throat, but there was no way I could get this bulging hard on all the way down. I closed my lips tight around the head of his dick and let him fuck my mouth. I stroked his balls with my right hand and held myself up with my left.

I felt the young man wiggle his dick around my pussy like he was trying to find where to put it. He poked around a bit and finally pushed himself in. I squeezed around his cock which was average but very, very hard. God! His cock was going to leave me begging for more. 15 minutes is not long enough to get to cum. The cock in my mouth and the cock in my pussy rocked me back and forth while I fondled his low hanging balls. I started moaning around the head of his big cock and in trade I felt him moaning back. "Where do I shoot this load boss?" I heard the young guy say.

"Shoot it in her pussy, Dumb ass." Mr. Big Cock said, "Cum goes in slutty pussy, Isn't that right girl? I just groaned and moved my hand to his cock stroking slow.

The guy behind me started grunting loud as I felt another load fill me up. He kept his rhythm the entire time. His cock went limp before he even took it out. I felt him turn and walk away. He left me extremely in need of more. I changed my focus on Mr. Big Cock. I tightened my grip around his dick and stroked hard. I ran my tongue around the head and moaned some more. I felt his cock get harder and begin to throb. With no warning he shot his load into my mouth. Just like yesterday, squirt after squirt, it felt like he was cumming forever.

He pulled his cock out. I stood up and swallowed. "I love that you swallow my cum." he said, "I'm not done with you. You still have a lot of cock you promised to satisfy."

"I'm not satisfied either." Breathing hard, I was still trying to catch my breath after having a large cock fuck my throat. "How about I take a sick day from work tomorrow? I will spend the entire day taking care of you. All of you. I'd love to take dick for hours. You can meet my fantasy of an all day fuck with as many cocks that want me." My pussy was still throbbing for more.

"Sounds like a good plan. I will have this room set up better for you tomorrow. Just remember, I am your number one cock to care for."

"Of course." I said, winking. "You're my favorite big dick."

"You know, some of these guys may not want to fuck. Many of them are married." He warned.

I laughed out loud. "I'll let those guys cum twice!" I want to fuck every man that works for you."

I made sure I was dressed completely and took a look around the room. All eyes were on me. I made a little wave with my hand. "See you tomorrow guys."