Construction Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Construction comes to completion.
11.2k words
4.47
10.1k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thbdsm123
thbdsm123
38 Followers

I really hope you enjoy the final chapter of my story. Thank you for reading. I would appreciate comments so that I can continue to improve as an author.

Once I was in my car driving home I took a deep breath. I had so many emotions. I was breathing hard. I was still very horny and wanted more, but on the other hand, what had I just done! What had I just promised? Can I face these guys again? I should feel embarrassed. My pussy was swollen and throbbing, but also wore out. I wanted more but I needed rest. Could I really handle an entire day of this? I smiled. I definitely wanted to. I have always fantasized about men lined up to fuck me.

I grabbed my phone before I chickened out and called my boss. "Seth, I am not feeling well and I need to take tomorrow off. I just wanted you to know tonight before you left for the night."

"O.k. I hope you feel better soon," Seth said and we hung up.

I pulled into the parking lot and went inside. Both my shirt and my skirt had a little cum on it, but mostly it was my legs and back that were sticky.

I took off my clothes and grabbed a towel. I turned the shower on warm and stepped in. That water was so warm and felt so good. As I rubbed soap around my breasts I thought back to all the cock I had today and started pinching my nipples. When the guys were struggling to take turns cumming in my mouth...Oh My God!

I soaped up the rest of my body and took a long time caring for my pussy making sure it was nice and clean for tomorrow. I realized I probably had cum in my hair and decided to shampoo. I obviously wanted this. I am a bigger slut than I thought! Ok. I guess I will sleep until I wake up and then head over to the site. My heart skipped a beat every time I remembered this was actually happening.

I turned off the shower and stepped out, noticing myself in the mirror. The mirror was not fogged up and I looked right into my own eyes. I saw excitement on my face. I watched myself dry off, dabbed my blonde hair with the towel and then threw it on the floor. I really like my real 36DDD's. Many people think I got a boob job, but actually every woman in my family has large tits.

I live alone, so I decided to stay naked. I made myself a turkey sandwich and cheetos then turned on Netflix until I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sun peeking through my living room windows. Wow, I guess I was worn out, I didn't even make it to bed. I looked at the clock. 8:30 am. Good. A full night's sleep. I am going to have the best day of my life. Today is the day I live out my fantasies!

I went to the bathroom and got ready for the day. I stared into my closet. I had no idea what to wear. I could still fit into most of my bartender clothes from when I worked at the nightclub. I was a few pounds heavier now, but I swear it seemed most of that weight went straight to my tits and ass.

Should I wear panties? A bra? Just go naked? Oh my God, can you imagine? I finally decided on a red sweater dress with a zipper. No bra, no panties. I pulled each tit up before I zipped it up, giving me tons of cleavage. After brushing my teeth and putting a little makeup on, I put on my knee high black boots and was on my way out the door. I left my blonde hair down and wrapped a ponytail holder around my wrist. I took one last look in the mirror. These boots probably added a couple inches to my 5'7" frame. I like my body. Most of my girlfriends have already gotten married, had kids and ruined their bodies. Why would someone do that? Living like a slut is much more fun. I got in the car and headed back to the construction site. Today will be the third day in a row fucking several men at the same time. My heart was pounding with anxiety and thrill.

I parked in the back with all the dirty trucks. I didn't want anyone from my office down the street to notice my car. It was hard walking through the gravel parking lot with dirt everywhere. Honestly, I kinda like the dirt, I love looking at these sexy men all sweaty with no shirts on. It turns me on knowing I'm about to be fucked by all kinds of men. Young, old, single, married (my favorite), skinny, muscled up and, yea, I did notice some older heavy men. I like those too.

They could all see me through the studs and started whistling when I walked in. Just for fun I unzipped my dress about an inch or two and got them really hot. The first thing I noticed when I walked in was that there were several exterior walls on the street side of the building. "Wow guys, you've done a lot of work since I left yesterday!"

The boss, whom I have named "Mr. Big Cock", came over to me. I don't know his real name. I don't know any of their names. I don't want to. It makes fucking them more fun.

"I had them build the wall on this side so we can have more fun today. I want to make you scream in pleasure, and these guys want to cum hard and loud." He said.

I felt the walls of my pussy clench as a bolt of lightning went through my body. There were about 20 guys in this half built building and all eyes were on me. I was going to fuck every single one of them.

"Are you hungry? We've got donuts." Immediately a guy walked up to me with a powdered donut filled with cream. Instead of handing it to me, he touched the donut to my lips and started kissing me, his tongue licked the sweet powder off of my lips. He pushed his hips into me and I could feel a giant, hot bulge up against my pelvic bone. My heart started pounding and I knew my pussy was already juicy. After he kissed off the sweetness, the guy smeared some more sugar onto my neck. He licked the sugar off of my neck and at the same time, raised the donut to my lips again. I took a bite and cream oozed out. He unzipped my dress to my waist. Losing the support of my dress, my tits fell with a heavy bounce. I could feel the morning breeze on my nipples, making them very hard. I looked around and noticed the men were starting to gather around. I felt wetness on one of my tits and looked down. The guy had smeared Bavarian cream all over my tits and began licking it up.

Mr. Big Cock, as I like to call him, pointed and said "lay down." I looked behind me and realized there was around a 3 foot stack of sheet rock behind me. I did what I was told. I was going to be doing that a lot today. I sat down on the edge, looked up and saw several hard cocks hanging out of their pants. I felt my pussy mini spasm again and knew I was going to let him call the shots all day.

These guys already knew I was a squirter. I was definitely going to have to drink a lot of water today! I could feel pussy juice already running down my leg.

Of course, Mr. Big Cock noticed this right away. "Look at those wet legs. Make sure you lick that up."

The guy unzipped the rest of my top and lightly pushed me down. My dress was flayed open and I was completely on display, with only my boots still on. My ass was on the edge of the sheet rock and my knees were bent, my feet flat on a couple buckets that had been flipped over. I watched as he put his finger inside the donut and pulled out some more cream. The cream felt like lube as he began to rub my clit. At first I began to squirm, then relaxed and spread my legs. He got on his knees and put his tongue on my clit. His fingers slid into my pussy and rocked in and out. I closed my eyes and wondered how many times I was going to cum today. After a minute of enjoying his mouth on my clit, I opened my eyes to see several men standing around me. They all had their cocks pulled out. Some were naked, some had their jeans around their boots. I knew I had fucked some of them before, but only a few. I looked around the room. I had just about everyone's attention. I spoke up loudly. "I want to make sure every single dick in this room dumps a load of cum either on me or in me." Hopefully, mostly in me, I thought to myself. I love the feeling of giant loads of cum shoot deep inside my pussy.

A completely naked blonde man stepped up on the sheet rock placing a leg on either side of my body. He was slender but muscular. He couldn't have been more than 25 years old. His cock was also long and slender. I looked into his eyes as he bent his knees under my arms and placed a rough hand behind my head. He lifted my head up and held it up to his cock. His cock was right in my face. "Here we go," I thought. He took his other hand and guided his cock to my lips. I instinctively opened my mouth and he gently pushed his cock into my mouth. He held my head still and pumped his cock up and down my throat. I love sucking dick. All I could do was hold my lips tight and let him fuck. He worked it slowly. He went deep, but never enough to make me gag. I enjoyed the cock in my throat and concentrated on the tongue tickling my clit.

Suddenly the tongue was gone. I couldn't see what was happening next. I heard "Get out of the way." and "I wanna fuck her next!" "God! Look at those tits!"

Someone above my head said, "They are still giant even when she is laying flat!" I felt some fumbling around my legs and I finally felt a cock dive deep into my pussy. Another long dick. He started fucking me hard. I wish I could see his face. Actually it was really hot that I was getting fucked by a stranger I couldn't even see. I knew nothing about these guys. Not even their names.

"Chill out guys!" I heard Mr. Big Cock say. "She said she wants to fuck each one of you." I knew every man in that room was watching me get fucked by their friends, no, actually their co-workers, impatiently waiting their turn.

I looked up at the blonde fucking my mouth. His face was red and I could feel his cock get harder. He wasn't pulling out. He was going to cum down my throat! I opened my throat wide and got ready to take it. If I hadn't been so experienced in sucking good cock I would have gagged. Instead, I felt his load drain down to my throat and I swallowed. He left his cock inside my mouth while it slowly stopped spasming. I rolled my tongue around the head of his dick while his orgasm subsided. He gently laid my head down, got up and jumped off the makeshift bed. Now my body was getting rocked hard. I got a good look at the guy fucking me. Dark hair, dark skin, dark eyes and completely naked. I'm guessing around 40 years old. He looked like a typical older construction worker with his weather beaten dark skin and tight muscles. He looked up at me and gave me a dirty grin. His eyes looked like he really wanted to fuck me harder. So I played his game.

"Fuck me harder!" I said. He did. His cock wasn't fat but it was long and he was hitting the top of me. "Harder!" I said again. My body scooted up and down more. I almost couldn't take it. This was the hardest anyone has fucked me, and I have fucked a lot of men. I wasn't going to let him know he was bottoming out in me, but I'm pretty sure they all guessed because I could feel sticky juice splatter between my legs.

"She's squirting!" A guy said.

"I didn't know that was a real thing!" said another.

I heard a deep voice say "You're a real slut, aren't you?"

"I'm a big titted slut!" I shouted. "Don't stop fucking me!"

I felt a huge splatter across my belly and realized a guy was cumming on me. I looked to my side and another young man was blushing. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it."

I couldn't help but smile at him. "The next load better go in my pussy. Got it?" He smiled, wiped his cock across my cheek and walked away. "Cum wherever you want. I want cum all over me!" I shouted to anyone and everyone. "Jerk off on my body, I don't care, just make sure you fuck my pussy too! I want fucked by every cock in this crew."

Someone turned my head to the side on the edge of the makeshift "bed" and I immediately had another cock down my throat. This guy was older. Maybe in his 50's? Not the oldest guy I have ever fucked. Gray hair all over his chest and his balls were slapping against my jaw. Old guys could hold their load and I knew this guy would be fucking my mouth a long time. Luckily his dick was average. He pushed my head to his cock and smashed my face into his balls and leg for a long time. He obviously wanted to see if he could choke me. When he pulled back I grabbed his hand. Just like I expected, I saw a gold band. The guy fucking my pussy started grunting loud.

The gray haired man fell out of my mouth. "You like it rough, don't you?" I breathed to him while my body bounced up and down and I fondled his balls.

"I do." He said.

"Your wife does not, does she?"

"My wife don't like to fuck." He said.

I smiled at him. "That's a shame. Fuck me as rough and as much as you can. I always want more." He smiled again, grunted and shoved his cock deep down my throat again.

The man between my legs shoved his cock real deep and I felt a giant hot load squirt into me. He pumped 3 more times as deep as possible and held still. He was grunting so loud.

The old man pulled his cock out of my mouth, releasing my face and I took a deep breath of fresh air. I looked down at my pussy and watched that long cock pull out of me. A gush of juices poured out. His cock had stopped all those juices from squirting out, causing a ton of juice to overfill inside of me. He slapped my pussy with his dick and wiped the rest of our combined juices from his cock onto my leg. I felt the cum continue to drip out of my pussy.

He was practically shoved away from me and another dick made its way inside. Before I could even get a good look he was cumming. I gave him a disappointed look and went back to the old cock in my face. I opened my mouth and let him shove it deep down my throat again.

I heard laughter while the dick went limp in my pussy. "I was jerking off and couldn't hold it anymore!" He tried to explain. They kept laughing anyway. "I'll tap it again." I heard him say.

I pulled the dick out of my mouth for a second. "What's with all these long dicks? I need a fat one. "Someone stretch me open, please!" I begged. "I need a fat cock!"

I got what I asked for. I felt a giant cock slowly squeeze his way inside of me. The gray haired man in my mouth started grunting, pulled out of my mouth and shot a stringy load across my face. I know it was in my long, thick blonde hair. So hot! This was my fantasy come to life!

Just like my pussy, there was another cock waiting for my mouth. I didn't even have time to adjust. The new cock belonged to a large half naked man with brown hair. The grin on his face was almost scary and he slowly slid his cock in my mouth. This cock was thick and I'm pretty sure his balls were sweaty. Maybe they were cummy from waiting. Either way, I was very turned on. He had a nice, musky scent, "only a slut like me would enjoy," I thought to myself.

Both my pussy and my mouth were full of giant cock. They got a good rhythm down, rocking me side to side and up and down. I was making all kinds of noise. I couldn't help it. He was shoving his cock so deep down my throat that I kept choking on it. The cock in my pussy suddenly fell out of me just as the cock in my mouth thrust down my throat. I sputtered choking sounds and felt my pussy squirt a ton of juice with a splash. I heard a chorus of men. "Ohhhh!" I realized everyone was still watching.

Someone said "Did you see that pussy shoot! That's a crazy amount of juice!"

Then I heard Mr Big Cock's voice again. "Keep fucking her hard!" Then he said, "You! You keep choking her with that cock. And when you hear her gag, you pull out of her pussy. I want to see how far she can shoot pussy juice across the room!"

Oh God! I am going to drench this guy. My throat is getting a little sore but this was making me so horny! I can't believe I am actually doing this!

He was right. Every time that giant cock hit the back of my throat, my body would spasm and I would gag. Next thing I knew the cock in my pussy was gone and I was drenching everything with pussy juice. Finally, He pulled his cock out of my pussy for the final time and shot a hot load of cum on my belly. Then he was gone. Just seconds later, I felt the wet balls on my chin tighten up. He started grunting really loud. Is he going to pull out or cum deep down my throat? What if I choke on all that cum!"

He did exactly what I was afraid of. He shoved that thick cock as deep down my throat as he could and I was unable to move. His hands were on the back of my head, my face in his groin and all I could do was choke and take it. Of course, this made my pussy shoot again. He was so sweaty.

He finished spasming and finally released me. I got my first good gasp of air.

One of them said, "My God. Did you even let her breathe?" He just laughed and walked away.

While I took a minute to catch my breath I watched one of the sexiest men in the room bend his knees between my legs. He was in his early 30's and had a sexy beard. I felt his tongue lick the insides of my legs, lapping up pussy juice. The wetness was everywhere! Then to my surprise, he walked over to my face and gave me a kiss! His beard was wet with my juices and was rubbing all over my face. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I could taste my own pussy.

After a bit of that, he went back to my pussy and stuck a couple fingers inside of me. I blushed a little. I knew he knew exactly what he was doing. I sat up on my elbows and took a quick look around. A few of the guys had gone back to work but most of them were still wide eyed and watching. "Watch this guys!"

"I'm going to need my water now." I said to whoever was listening. I met eyes with the bearded guy and he winked at me.

Then he started fucking my pussy with his fingers. It felt so good. I felt his fingers wiggling inside and his knuckles hitting between my pussy lips with each stroke. He was watching my face intensely and I was turning red with heat. His fist was moving so fast and so hard. I started feeling very full inside and my body was involuntarily pushing. He pulled his hand out real fast and everyone saw as I squirted pussy juice a few feet ahead of me. Usually I just pour out when I get fucked like that. This was the farthest I had ever shot out. I heard a collective gasp and one guy shout "Fuck! Do that again!" I looked at the guy shouting. He whipped out his uncircumcised dick and started stroking.

"Yes! Please do that again!" I said, gasping for breath.

The bearded man immediately put his fingers back in my pussy, found my g-spot and started pounding again. I was looking at the ceiling and almost immediately felt the rush of juices waiting to explode. Once again, he pulled out fast and my juices flew through the air. I was screaming in pleasure.

As fast as he could, he yanked his pants down and they fell to the floor. His fat, but short cock slid right in. All that girth didn't seem to matter. I was extremely lubed up and ready for anything.

I laid my head back down. That uncircumcised dick I saw a minute ago came straight up to my lips and I instinctively opened them. My mouth was wide open and I licked the head of his cock. He started moaning so loud I remembered there were open walls in the back. Anyone could easily hear him. That's when giant squirts of cum oozed into my mouth and around my lips. I closed my mouth against the head of his cock and drank the stickiness he offered me. I watched him tuck his cock back in, zip up and turn around to get back to work.

My brain woke up a little and I realized what a turn on it was for these guys to simply cum and walk away. My body was feeling so used and so pleasured at the same time. If I see that guy at the store later, I would have no idea who he was. I got a little dizzy thinking about it and then focused on the giant cock in my pussy. I got back on my elbows again to watch and after a few more strokes he groaned, shoved his cock as deep as he could and I felt every throb of his dick. It felt like he was cumming forever, looking straight into my eyes the entire time. I couldn't stand it any longer, "Someone make me cum, please!" I screamed.

thbdsm123
thbdsm123
38 Followers