Construction Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got this. Move." I saw Mr. Big Cock push the bearded man out of the way. His giant cock was erect and ready. "I've been waiting to fuck you for a long time. When you are in here, this is my pussy. Say it."

"Fuck my pussy!" was the best I could say. I was already throbbing from the squirting. His full erection hung out of his pants. He pulled them around his knees. Everyone had gathered back around to watch their boss fuck me. I groaned in pleasure when his massive cock entered inside me. My pussy needed that good stretch. He fucked me slow at first and then after several pumps he started fucking me almost as hard as the other guy did and my pussy walls squeezed around his huge cock. I felt my body tighten and looked into his eyes. "I'm going to cum," I said to him as if he were the only person in this room.

"Cum," he demanded.

I closed my eyes, leaned my head back and involuntarily started moaning. It was like I was watching from above my body. The build up was unbelievable and I let my body relax and enjoy every second. Slowly, I started shaking, my walls tightened so hard around his cock that I heard him moan along with me. Simultaneously, shock waves ran down my spine and my pussy erupted in spasms. My pussy continued to squeeze and let go of his cock what seemed like forever. He never stopped pumping. Finally, my body deflated and I looked at him. The look on his face told me that my orgasm got him even closer to his own.

"Fuck me harder!" I said, making eye contact with him. "Don't stop until you shoot your load deep inside of me!"

He groaned again even louder. Now that I was more sober, I realized that we have all been very loud. People on the street were probably wondering what was going on. He thrusted slower and harder. I felt his cock spasm and I knew that every throb was another shot of cum inside me.

Eventually, he pulled his cock out. I flipped around onto my belly, spun around so my face was where my pussy had been and opened my mouth. I eagerly grabbed for his cock and pulled it to my lips. It was glistening with my juices and several loads of cum and I licked him clean.

A couple of guys helped me down from the sheet rock and I zipped up my dress. My inner thighs were drenched in wetness.

Mr. Big Cock hollered, "I'm taking my lunch early guys. You can get back to work or you can eat if you like, but don't forget we have a job to do."

The rest of the afternoon I pretty much had a cock in or on me at all times. They all went back to work, but throughout the day most of the hot sweaty men took break to fuck me. Yup, I made sure I got a load from each and every one.

By late afternoon I had taken 7 or 8 loads in my pussy. I swallowed at least 8 and the rest shot cum on my body. Before I went home, Mr. Big Cock made sure I got to cum one more time.

I am not embarrassed to say, over the next 2 or 3 months I was at the construction site almost every day. I took a lot of sick leave and vacation time from work. Sometimes I would go to work in the afternoon, sticky with seed. I spent most of my breaks eating cum for lunch.

One day I came in and noticed they had put windows in. One of them faced the parking lot and had no screen. This gave me a nasty idea. Without saying a word to any of the guys, I walked to the window, pulled my braless 36DDD tits out the top of my shirt and bent over. From the waist up I was outside of the window, my elbows on the window sill. From the waist down I was inside ready to be fucked. I flipped my light weight skirt up over my back and spread my legs. I didn't have to wait long to feel a wet cock rubbing up against my ass. I didn't even bother to look back to see who was fucking me. It has been very fun not knowing if the guy fucking me is black, white, fat, old or sexy. Eventually I'm getting all of it anyway.

The cock felt decently long and thick. Even though he was my first cock that morning, he slid in nice and easy. I'm always wet and ready to go. He started fucking me slow and then got faster and faster. He fucked me for about 15 minutes with his hands around my hips, my heavy tits bouncing outside the window. When I looked down, they would hit my face. I kept my head up and looked around. There was a lot of grass and trees. Far off in the distance I saw a younger man walking down a sidewalk. We made eye contact and I knew he was watching my tits bounce. My first reaction was to pull my body inside, but I decided to let him watch.

"I am being watched," I said to the no name man fucking me. He didn't say anything. I kept my eyes on the pedestrian until we couldn't see each other anymore.

The guy fucking me grabbed my hips really tight and thrust hard one more time. I felt his cock pulsing cum deep inside of my pussy. It felt so good. I didn't move. Eventually, he pulled out, hit the head of his cock on my tailbone, lightly slapped my ass and walked away. I immediately felt another cock enter me.

This cock was long. Each thrust was slow and deliberate. He didn't take as long as guy number one. When he pulled out, I heard a grunt as I felt a thick load squirt across my back. I pulled back in from the window, spun around and got on my knees. I opened my mouth and he gently slid his cock in my mouth. I looked up with my eyes as I licked him clean. He didn't have a shirt on and his huge pecs were making me more horny.

I stayed on my knees and watched a muscular black man pull his cock out of his pants while walking toward me. He was still limp, but big. I put him in my mouth and cupped his balls with my hands. It didn't take long for his cock to get huge and stiff. For a while I stayed just like that. I held his loose balls with my left hand, rolled them around and used my right hand and mouth to suck his cock. After a few minutes he pulled me up and turned me back around. I hung my tits back out the window and let him fuck me until he released his load inside of me.

Fucking out the window was now one of my favorite things. We've done it countless times. It is so freeing to feel my tits sway around outside. Since we were facing the parking lot, there were not many people around. Once in a while I'd make eye contact with a man walking from far away and wave. Once in a while, one would wave back. The couple times a woman saw me, she would look away and walk faster.

As time went on, the men would take turns releasing their loads and then go back to work. Sometimes a guy would fuck me two or three times in a day. Even the men who were not very interested in fucking me have dropped a load in my pussy at least once. Mr. Big Cock gets a good fuck from me every day.

Every time I needed to cum, I would find one of my favorite cocks and whisper in their ear, "I need to cum." Usually it was Mr. Big Cock. His giant dick was big enough to rub my clit while he fucked me.

One of my favorite days was what I like to call Bukkake Day. I took a sick day from work and spent the entire work day on the job site. I am pretty sure they didn't get much work done that day either. Someone had brought in a weight lifting bench and placed it on top of a blue tarp in the middle of the large room. By this time all of the walls were up so I didn't have to worry about people seeing from the sidewalk. I slipped off my clothes and sat down on the very edge of the bench.

Men started dropping their pants and some were even completely naked. By this time, all of these sexy men had seen each other naked and were not shy about anything. Two guys walked up on either side of me and I grabbed a dick with each hand. "Who is still limp?" I asked loudly. I spit on each cock and started stroking them. "I need a soft cock in my mouth to suck on." A skinny guy walked up and put his giant balls in my face. I opened my mouth and closed my lips tight around his dick. I love putting a small, limp dick in my mouth and suck on it until it won't fit in my mouth anymore. I twirled my tongue around the head and sucked on it, pulling with my lips until his cock was hard and large. I continued to stroke each cock while I gave the guy in front of me the best blow job I could.

It started with the cock in my mouth. He pulled out of my mouth and gently pushed me down until my back was flat on the bench. I continued to stroke the cocks in my hands. Now between my legs and standing over me, The skinny guy stroked his dick a couple times and then a long stream of cum splattered all over me. Three long streaks of cum started from my neck down to my belly button.

Next, the guy in my left hand started grunting. He pulled out of my hand and stood at my head. He placed the head of his cock on my cheek, rubbing in circles and I felt warm jizz rubbing up on my face. The guy in my right hand did the same thing. Now I had two loads of cum on my cheeks and a long string of it across my torso. I looked up and saw that most of the men were in the room jerking off. The only guys not paying attention already had cummed on me.

I saw a man come up beside me and aim his cock at my face. I closed my eyes and I felt a warm load hit the top of my forehead and into my hair! Mr. Big Cock threw a leg over my body and straddled the bench putting his cock in my face. He gently slapped his huge, hard cock against my face, catching much of the cum that was on me. Then he stuck is cock down my throat. All I could do was lay there with my mouth spread wide open while he did squats in and out of my throat. I could taste 3 different flavors of cum in my mouth. I threw my hands up in the air and almost immediately had a dick in each one. I began stroking both of them, trying not to choke on Mr. Big Cock. Each shot of cum landed in both my hair and forehead before Mr. Big Cock was done with me.

After about 5 minutes, he pulled his massive cock out of my mouth, trading it for his right hand. His left hand reached out for my hand and he held it. It would have felt intimate if I didn't already have 5 loads of other men's cum on my body. My pussy was so wet and pulsating with need.

He started grunting. My eyes were opened wide while I watched him rub the head of his cock. Suddenly, I flinched as I felt his thick load land right on top of my eyelashes. I slammed my eyes shut and enjoyed 6 blasts of cum land on my face. My mouth was wide open and he stuck his cock back in my mouth and I sucked him clean. He never went back to work. He stood back and watched as each of his crew members took turns on me.

I spent the next 2 hours in different positions sucking and stroking countless cocks. I was always stroking a cock either in my hand or mouth, but most of them jerked off onto my body and went back to work.

By the time they were done using my body, I probably had close to 30 loads of cum all over my tits, hair, face, lips, belly and between my legs, but not a single load inside me.

I left the site so horny. I enjoyed the drive home with cum smeared all over my face and in my hair. Of course, I went home and came on my vibrator 4 times in a row.

A few days later, I walked down to the site on my lunch break. Mr. Big Cock saw me as I came through the back door. He closed it and pinned me up against it. "I've been thinking about you all day." He whispered in my ear. "As good as you are at making us cum, and trust me, you are the best, I have realized that none of us has ever taken care of you. Do you like kissing?"

I nodded. The truth was, weeks of nothing but fucking was making my body ache with need. I really did need some good, old fashioned making out. My voice sounded tiny. "Yes, please kiss me."

His massive tan body pushed up against me. His ripped chest seemed larger than when we first met. His body was hot and I could feel his erection up against my pubic bone. My pussy immediately got wet.

He ran his fingers around my forehead, around the back of my ear and down my neck. He stared into my eyes as a shiver took over my body. He gently caressed my lips with his and began kissing me. My heart was pounding. He tickled my chin and neck with tiny kisses while he ran one hand up and down my arm. Then he moved his hand to my light short skirt and lifted it up with his fingers.

"No panties," he whispered in my ear. Every whisper sent chills down my spine.

"I almost never wear panties anymore," I whispered back. "I like keeping my pussy easily available to you." He looked into my eyes, grinned and kissed my mouth again. He was not only the best cock I ever had, but the best kisser too. I didn't realize how much I had been longing for this kind of attention.

He gently placed his finger on my slit and rubbed up and down, spreading me apart. "You are always wet, aren't you?" I didn't answer. I was enjoying his fingers too much.

He softly rubbed my clit in little circles while kissing my neck. We stayed like this for a while until he eventually pulled away.

By now we had gathered the eyes of most of his employees. He gave me one last kiss on the lips and turned to look at everyone. "Take care of her needs today guys. Our slut deserves to be treated like a lady for once."

Some of the guys went back to work. I knew most of the married ones were only interested in a place to dump cum. That's why I was here in the first place, but today was going to be about me.

A few of the younger men walked over to me. One grabbed my hand and led me to a set of stairs. "This is new," I said happily. He guided me to sit on the third one. He looked at me and put his finger up to his lips, suggesting that I stay quiet. Then he sat on the step behind me, his feet on either side of my ass. Instinctively my legs spread apart, my knees touching his. My pussy was gaped open for anyone to see.

He began massaging my scalp from the back of my neck up to above my ears. This gave me goosebumps. Then I felt his warm breath on my neck. He started nibbling on the side of my neck and my body shuddered once again.

Several men were in front of me. I told them to take their shirts off. I wanted to see all of these hot bodies. One man got on his knees in front of me and pulled my shirt under my breasts, exposing them. He caressed them for a bit and then devoured my nipples. I could feel his teeth rubbing up against one and then suck on me like a baby. His other hand pinched the other. I enjoyed all of the sensations on my body.

"My turn!" I heard the thin but fit guy say. His skin was so white and he had beautiful, thick, blonde hair. The guy playing with my tits looked up. He kissed me and walked away.

The blonde got onto his knees. He lifted my skirt up a little higher and I could feel a light touch of his face on my pussy. I heard him take a big sniff and then a happy sigh. His tongue tickled as he found my clit and began to eat my pussy.

By now, the man behind me was massaging my shoulders and I knew he was watching this play out.

I watched a heavier man with brown hair get on his knees next to the blonde and pick up my foot. He took off my shoes and put my big toe in his mouth. A bolt of lightning shot through me and my pussy squeezed. The guy eating me out moaned in pleasure and I felt his tongue enter inside of me. I knew I had squirted and he was licking up the juices.

I concentrated on the mouth on my toes. He stared into my eyes and his tongue went over and between my toes, sucking on each one. I'm not sure how long he did this but eventually he walked away.

The hands on my shoulders moved around to my breasts and he continued to run his fingers up and down my tits and belly while gently sucking on my neck.

After what seemed like an eternity, The mouth on my pussy was replaced with another man. He put two fingers in my pussy and started fucking me with them. He alternated between my clit and my pussy. I spread my legs apart as far as I could and relaxed the walls of my pussy while he fucked it. I looked at him and he was grinning at me. This is one of the guys that knew how to make me squirt across the room. I could no longer handle my reactions and I heard myself moaning. I felt his fingers swishing side to side and up and down hitting that g-spot. My nipples were getting pinched hard, but I could barely feel it.

It didn't take very long for my entire body to tense up and my pussy began to convulse around his fingers. I felt more of his fingers fill up my pussy and I felt like I was getting fucked by the biggest dick in the world.

I know I convulsed for a very long moment until I finally took a breath and relaxed. He pulled his fingers out and put them in his mouth. It was a beautiful sight to see. He winked at me and walked away. The guy behind me wrapped his arms around my torso and kissed the top of my head. He helped me stand up. He stepped in front of me and kissed my lips. "I hope you enjoyed that. I know I did!" Then he went back to work.

Mr. Big Cock walked over. "You always put on a good show for me." He grabbed my hand and led me to the door. "Better get back to work." He said and gave me one last kiss. He lightly smacked my butt as I left.

I walked back to work and looked at my watch. I was half an hour late. My God, I am going to get fired based on the way I have treated my job over the last couple of months. It was worth it though, I thought with a smile on my happy face. I can't believe I spent an hour and a half with a group of half naked men and didn't make a single one cum!

On another lunch break I came in and noticed some toilets had been installed. There was no plumbing yet, just toilets. I had a great idea. I found one of the older guys. I knew this guy could hold his load a long time, and I liked that his dick was average size for what I wanted to do.

I walked up to him and said "Let me suck your dick." He looked at me, startled, and put down his nail gun. I led him to the new toilet. I undid his pants and pulled them down around his ankles. I sat him down on the toilet and put his limp dick in my mouth. I looked up at him. "The longest I have sucked a dick is 45 minutes. I have an hour available. Do you think you can beat my record?"

"Try me," he said. I looked around and found some kind of pad for my knees. I laid it in front of the toilet. I wiggled out of my pants so that my ass was exposed and knelt onto the pad. I wanted the other guys to know my pussy was available. By now, his cock was half erect and his big balls were stuck to his leg. He was one of the heavier men and I could smell his musk.

On the days I come down on my lunch break, I'm usually dealing with sweaty bodies and musky cocks. That's why, on those days, I usually like to bend over and let as many cocks as possible squirt loads of cum inside me. I love spending the second half of my work day dripping sticky cum into my panties. But today I was in a nasty mood. I guided his musky cock into my mouth and felt him grow to full size. I ran my tight mouth up and down for a while.

When I finally felt hands around my torso I stood up. I pulled the cock out of my mouth and looked at the guy in front of me. I smiled while I lifted his baggy balls and played with them. As soon as I felt the cock touch my pussy, I realized it was a big one. I'm not sure who was about to fuck me, but he had a big dick.

I braced my hands on the man's legs and put my mouth back down on his shaft, ready to take full impact. He slowly squeezed his cock inside me. I was very wet, so it didn't hurt. He felt amazing. I let him fuck me while I sucked the other dick. After some time he came inside my pussy. He used my skin to clean the cum off of his dick and walked away.

For the next 45 minutes I sucked on one cock and accepted 4 loads inside of me. Then I did something I have never done before.

While enjoying the dick in front of me, one last man shoved his cock in my pussy. He fucked me for a minute and then said "Let me fuck your ass." I came to a dead stop. He spoke loud enough for others to hear. This would be a first for me. It's one of the only things I have never done. I thought quickly. His cock did not feel huge in my pussy. He was probably a little below average. I was definitely lubed enough with cum and my own juices. I made a decision.