Construction Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled the cock out of my mouth. "I've never been fucked in the ass before. Please be gentle and slow." I put my mouth back on the cock in front of me and braced myself. I felt his finger enter my pussy and use the cum inside to lube my ass. He didn't immediately enter. Instead, he poked at my hole for a while, which helped me relax. I even started to want him in me. "Ok. I'm ready." I whimpered.

He slowly entered me a little at a time. I tried to relax and focus on sucking the cock in front of me, but this hurt. I know I was making tiny screaming sounds but I couldn't help it. Finally he was all the way inside and slowly started fucking. I relaxed and started enjoying it.

My voice continued to grunt and scream a little and the cock in my mouth started dripping. He was enjoying the groan of my mouth and I knew he was getting close.

It didn't take much longer for the man behind me to stiffen up. They were both getting close! "Where do you want this load?" he shouted.

"Cum in my ass!" I shouted, a little too loud, and put my mouth back on the cock, stroking vigorously.

Suddenly both men came together. I simultaneously felt cum shooting deep inside my ass and down my throat at the same time. This was amazing. I couldn't be more horny. I swallowed the load in my mouth.

As they both subsided, I stood up. I now had cum in my ass! I've always been scared to have a dick in my ass, but I actually liked it! I turned around. He was gone. There was no one in front of me and I had no idea who just shot a load of cum in my ass. Of course, this just made me even more horny. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. It was time to be back at the office. The heavy guy stood up from the toilet and pulled up his pants. I started to do the same. When he was done, he walked by me and pulled lightly on my nipple. "Thanks Darling," he said with a smile. "That was wonderful." When I got back to my office, I went to the bathroom and rubbed my clit to orgasm.

Around the same time they put in the toilets, I noticed a small shower had also been installed. It did not have a door yet. I spent days sucking cocks and fucking but I always had my eye on that shower. Finally I decided I wanted to do something else I had never done before.

On one of my work holidays I came into the site and found Mr. Big Cock. Of course his shirt was off and his chest was dark and sweaty. "I have an idea. Something I think your guys will like."

"Oh yea?" he said and gave me that sexy wink. "What do you have in mind?"

I was a little nervous and it was a really difficult thing to say out loud. "I would like to strip naked and kneel down in this shower. I pointed over to it. I would like to always have a cummy dick in my mouth and I want your men to use the shower to piss in today. I couldn't believe I was able to say it! The reaction on his face was all I needed to know, this was going to be another very fun day.

"O.k. I can make that happen. Go ahead and get in the shower. There was no shower door, nor was there a door for the room itself. Depending on what the guys were working on, most of them had a pretty good view of me.

I took off my shoes, my shirt and threw my tights on top. I didn't bother hiding any of it. Mr. Big Cock went into the big room and spoke to the other guys. I couldn't hear what he said but most of them grinned and looked over at me. Then he came back to the room I was in. He didn't say anything. He unbuttoned his pants and slid out his massive cock. Without hesitation he placed it on my lips and I dutifully opened my mouth. He slowly pushed his cock as deep as my mouth would allow and I began sucking his giant cock.

A man in his late 20's walked in. "So this is where we piss today boss?"

"All day long sir!" Mr. Big Cock said. "Go now if you want." The tall slender man stood to the side of his boss, pulled his dick out of his pants and aimed at my belly. It took a second and I felt a warm trickle of piss run down my belly to my mons. It felt amazing! His stream got stronger and I began to feel piss gather around my knees. Suddenly it stopped. I couldn't see him for a minute. Then I saw him walk away.

Without warning, Mr. Big Cock ejaculated into my mouth. I almost choked on that thick cum. He always enjoyed cumming as deep down my throat as he could. I swallowed him down and he pulled out of my mouth. He placed his left hand on top of my head and grabbed his dick with his right. "Good girl," he said with a smile. You are amazing, you know it?" I smiled back. Then I saw his cock jump a little as he aimed and shot piss all over my tits. He soaked my entire torso. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. I'm not sure how long he pissed, but when he was done he said, "Open your mouth." I did as he asked and he put his dick back in my mouth. I could taste droplets of his piss and my pussy walls clenched. Then he kissed me on top of my head and walked back to the main room.

Another man walked in the room. He had light brown hair and was in his mid 30's. "Hello," he said.

"Hello back" I said.

"I don't normally pay you any attention. I am a married man and like to stay loyal. You make that very difficult to do watching those giant tits bounce up and down all day every day. But this! I can do. I want to drench those tits and tight belly with my piss."

"I remember you," I said, "You fucked me once and another time shot a giant load of cum on my back. You never fucked me again. I want your pee. Piss on me!" I sounded like I was begging.

He pulled out a limp dick and almost immediately began pissing on my tits. I loved the warmth and the tickle it gave me. I watched the golden shower run down me and onto the shower floor. When his stream subsided, I looked up at him and said, "let me suck you clean." His face flushed a little but he did exactly as I said. Once his dick was in my mouth I wasn't going to let go until I made him cum again. Once was not enough. I grabbed his ass cheeks so he couldn't turn away and swallowed his limp dick. He immediately got hard and huge in my mouth. I ran my mouth up and down his shaft, sucking with my throat as hard as I could. I used my hands on his ass to shove his cock in and out of my mouth. I felt his body relax. It didn't take long and I heard his voice begin to groan. He was going to cum down my throat. He pulled his dick to my lips, still inside my mouth and I opened wide. I don't think I had ever swallowed this big of a load! I counted 7 spasms of his cock, each spasm felt like an entire load of cum.

He pulled out and looked around. He picked up my tights. He focused back on me and said "Is this for cleaning my dick?" He wiped his cock dry with my pants, then walked out as another guy walked in.

This large man showed me a giant water jug and said "I will be in here a lot today." He pulled out his cock, and though it was hard, he began pissing on me, starting in my blonde hair and worked his way down. Maybe I should have worn a ponytail today.

When he was finished he said, "Lick your nipples." I did what I was told. They tasted bitter but not much different from all the dicks that had been in my mouth already. He had me stay still in front of him while he jerked off. It didn't take long for him to spray a load of cum, which landed on my cheek. He put his dick in my mouth so I could clean the cum off of it. "I'll see you again soon," he said, put his dick back in his pants and went back to work.

I spent the next several hours getting drenched in piss and sometimes a load of cum landed on my chest as well. Twice I stood up and turned on the shower to rinse myself off. I was thoroughly enjoying this! Many of the men used my tights or shirt to wash off their dick. I tried to get them to let me suck the droplets off but most of the time my mouth was already full of cock. I have no idea how many times I was showered with piss but I can say it was over 3 hours straight.

After a few hours, my mouth began to ache and my skin felt sensitive. I really enjoyed this, but it was time to go. I rinsed off one last time. Mr. Big Cock handed me a mostly clean towel and I used it to dry off. "I hope you enjoyed your afternoon," he said. "I've really enjoyed you." I smiled back at him. I didn't know what to say.

I looked down to get dressed. My tights and top had many wet spots and I knew they were covered in piss and cum. I had no choice but to wear them home. This was a day to remember.

A few weeks later I spent the day fucking lots of hard cocks and cumming all over them. I sucked on a thick dick belonging to a handsome 40ish year old bald guy. I was really starting to get into fucking older men. He fucked me a lot and he was pretty hard core. He was one of my roughest fucks. He could really make me cum hard.

Suddenly he said, "Slut, do you ever get periods? You've been fucking us for several months now."

"No, not with the birth control I take," I went back to sucking his dick.

On the way home reminiscing about the day's conquests, I realized I had definitely not taken my pill the night before. When I got home I saw I had actually missed 2 and the calendar showed I was on my placebo week. I most likely took several pills through the last month or two! That was not like me. I am always careful. Am I so horny all the time that I can't even remember basic life stuff like taking my pill? I hadn't even bought my next dose pack yet. Shit. Face flushed, I went to bed. I decided to call in sick to work the next day, go get a plan B and my new month's medicine. I was still so horny I rubbed myself to sleep.

I woke up in the morning Thursday and felt sick. I felt bloated. Then I remembered what I discovered the night before. I drove to the pharmacy and bought a plan B and a pregnancy test. I went to the counter and paid for it, along with my birth control prescription and drove home. The look the pharmacist gave me would have made me laugh if I wasn't in such a state of shock.

The closer I got to home, the more nervous I got. When I opened the front door, I couldn't wait any longer. I ran straight to the bathroom and peed on the stick. I sat on the toilet holding the stick and watched it while I finished peeing. I watched as one line formed on the stick, and then slowly a second line faded in. I felt all of the blood leave my face. Oh. Fuck. Oh Shit. No. No, no, no. I am pregnant. Nope, nope, no, no, no. What the fuck. Fuck. No. No!

I spent the rest of the next 3 days pacing back and forth with my hand on my belly. What the fuck was I going to do? There were literally 20 different men that could have put this baby in me. How could I have been so careless!

Today is Monday morning and I still have no plan. There is no way these men are going to agree to take a DNA test, much less take responsibility. The only thing I can think to do is go to the construction site and see how they react.

I put on a light blue flower sundress with some sexy flats, call in sick...again, and get in my car. I drive slowly to the site. I laugh, in spite of myself. Of course I'm still horny. Maybe I'll fuck a few of them. Who knows, maybe some of them have a fetish and will still want to fuck me for the next 9 months.

As I turn into the parking lot, I only see one car. Is it a holiday? Wow. I never realized just how much progress they've made on this building! I don't think I even noticed when they paved the parking lot! I feel a smile on my face remembering all the times my tits bounced around outside of that window with a dick pumping my pussy from inside the building.

There was fresh sod on the ground. From the outside, it looks completely built. I feel a chill go down my spine. How did I not notice these open studs turn into a building? I think back hard. Yes. When I was here last week there were still no cabinets or light switches. I am confident this property is not done yet. I turn the corner and stop dead. A big blue sign that says "Johnson Realty" had been shoved into the ground. I can't help but notice all the fresh sod in the yard. My heart is pounding. I walk up to the door and it's cracked open. "Hello?" I practically whisper.

"Hello!" a woman's shrill voice holler's back to me. "Come on in." I slowly walk into the building. The whole room is lit up. I turn into the kitchen area. A woman is standing in the room arranging a vase of flowers on the counter top. My heart stops and I feel my eyes open wide as I notice the beautiful, brand new chandelier over her head. That was not there last time I was here. I look around. Shit. Neither were the cabinets behind her.

"Hi! I'm Suzanne Johnson. Are you interested in the property? I just put the sign in the yard and haven't put it on the MLS yet."

My throat is closing up. My words were not coming out. I felt my hand touch my belly again and I am finally able to put a few words together. "Where are the construction workers?"

"Oh, they finished up on Saturday," she said, "They won't be back. Haven't they done a great job!"

Fuck, fuck, fuck. I have fucked up. None of them said a word to me about leaving. My mind starts racing. I remember that first day. Mr. Big Cock asked for my name and I said I didn't do names. Why the fuck did I do that? I think back. Did I catch any names? I may have overheard a guy holler "John" or was it "Jim"? My God, like I would really be able to find a one and only guy named John in construction!

"Do you happen to know the name of the construction company that built this place?" I am doing everything I can to sound natural.

"Oh, I have nothing to do with that part of this business. I'm not sure how you can get that information. They really did do a beautiful job though, don't you agree? Can I show you around?" She moved her arms out wide.

I stopped listening. There is no way I am ever going to find these men. I feel like I'm going to pass out. My face is burning hot. "No thank-you." I heard myself say and walk in a daze back to my car. I could feel the realtor watch me leave. I know she thinks I am crazy.

I get back in my car and start to drive home. I can't slow down my mind. I have no idea what I'm going to do. What can I do? Nothing I guess. I'm just going to have this baby and keep living my life. As I start to relax I notice something. This was making me horny. My pussy is throbbing. Insane. I'm insane! I'm pregnant, I will never know who fathered the baby and it's turning me on!

I drive for a while, taking deep breaths. If I'm being honest with myself, if I could go back in time I would do all of this over again. Thinking about it is making my panties warm and wet. When I get home I will be rubbing my clit!

As the days go by, I find myself looking at everyone I pass by to see if I recognize the possible father of this baby. As the months go by I finally come to terms with my situation.

The truth is, I know that over time I am going to make myself cum over and over again with my memories. In fact, maybe in a year or two I will want to relive my fantasy and give this little one a sibling.