Constructive Criticism Ch. 04

Story Info
Virgins can't write erotica. But he intends to show her how.
2.1k words
4.45
3.1k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting down on the table, I watch Vidya slowly lower herself to her knees. She doesn't break eye contact until she unhooks the button of my jeans with her nimble fingers. She yanks them to my thighs. Pressing her hand to the fabric of my boxers, Vidya grips my dick through my underwear. She jerks me off through them with the slowest of movements. Her eyes meet mine and, with her hands, she explores the outline before she does with her eyes. Let alone her mouth.

"Hurry up, slut," I find myself saying and am shocked at the sternness. I laugh at Vidya when her eyes go wide with shock, and her cheeks turn red. "You look so pretty when you're humiliated. Stop wasting time."

When she pulls my boxers down, my dick springs free. I don't remember the last time I was this hard, and my heart is racing so fast it feels as if it'll break my ribcage. She swallows, eyeing my cock with a nervous look on her face. Vidya leans forward, taking my dick into her right hand, and runs her tongue from its base to the head. The pleasure shoots through me, and I exhale in relief as the stimulation begins. She repeats the movement a few times before locking eyes with me. She wraps her mouth around the head and gradually finds a rhythm that suits her. Her movements are slow, hesitant, teasing. Vidya fails to take all of me in her mouth, and she makes it only halfway down before she begins to choke. The sound of her spluttering turns me on as she bobs slowly. Her inexperience and the despair of her movements only turn me on further. I have to hold myself back from knotting my hands in her hair and abusing her throat.

When her speed picks up, I whisper, "Fuck. Just like that. Good girl." The encouragement helps, and she takes my dick back in her hand. Immediately, I grab her hair and force her down my shaft as far as she can go. "No hands." She releases me immediately, staring into my eyes. They're round, full of anxiety. "If you're going to be a good girl, a good slut, then you're gonna have to show me you're worth my time. Try again, with your mouth only."

She starts again, working on her pace. The build-up is gradual. She begins to allow herself to gag on me. The sounds threaten to tip me over the edge, and I grip the edge of the desk to prevent myself from throat fucking her. She surprises me further when she drags my jeans to my knees and takes my balls in her mouth. The moan I let out echoes softly in the hallway. The stimulation rises to the point of intensity where I lie back, letting all other senses fade away just to focus on the heat of her mouth.

"Good girl," I murmur, wrapping my fingers around my shirt. The minutes slip by, and when she places her hand on my shaft, I groan. Vidya's hot mouth stays where it is as she begins to jerk me off in her hand. My dick is covered in her spit, and I slip out of her curled fingers before she brings her hand back down. My eyes roll into the back of my head, unable to bear the two forms of pleasure. My hips jerk forward into her hand, and the sound of her chuckle makes me push my hips further into her hand with want.

"I need your mouth on me again," I pant. As soon as Vidya's lips wrap around my cock, my hips jerk forward. This time, I've forced her to take all of me. She stays immobile, breathing heavily, as I sit up. I move my hips down as I slide out of her mouth and then push back in at a snail's pace. We move like this for a few minutes before our pace augments. I breathe heavily as the speed increases, whispering her name into the room. The sound of her sputtering and choking only makes me harder, and I guide her against me, the feeling of my head hitting the back of her throat sending me over the edge.

"I need to fuck you," I hear myself practically growl. My legs shake with the intensity of the pleasure. I take Vidya's hands and pull her to her feet. I grab Vidya by the hips before propping her up on the desk. I guide her into lying back with a gentle push against her chest. Pulling the skirt of her dress back up, I tuck it under her hips. Vidya props herself up on her elbows, watching as I pull a condom and a packet of lube out of my wallet.

"I'm scared," she whispers to me.

"I promise it'll be okay," I answer. "All you need to do is breathe slowly."

"I've only ever penetrated myself with my fingers. . .will it still hurt as badly?"

"I don't think so," I offer, but it's clear that I haven't a clue what I'm talking about. "Why don't we start with just fingers and work our way up?"

Vidya gives a soft nod, her face flushed. Leaning back slowly, she lies down on the desk. Spitting on my thumb, I run it around the nipple of her left tit and slowly slip a finger into her pussy. She lets out a soft moan of pleasure and shifts her hips. I add a finger, and she nods encouragingly. She's loose around my fingers, body ready and needy. I pump in and out of her slowly, gradually building up speed. The sound of my fingers moving against her wetness echoes in our ears. Vidya begins to moan, arching into the touch.

"Oh god," she whispers, grinding her clit down on the palm of my hand. Pulling my fingers out of her, I shove them in her mouth and wait while she sucks them clean. Reaching for the condom packet I left on the desk, I open it up and slide the condom onto my cock. I spread half of the lube on her pussy and the rest on myself. I pump myself slowly, making sure to cover every inch. Wiping my hand on the back of my jeans, I lean over her until our lips meet.

Vidya twines the fingers of her right hand with my left, and I use my other hand to prop myself up. She gives me a nod, and we both exhale at the same time. I push into her as gently as I can, shivering at the warmth, wetness, and slight tightness of her. Vidya gasps out in pain, and I in pleasure. My first few strokes are gentle. She bites her bottom lip and screws her eyes shut as she whimpers in pain. We move like this for five minutes until she opens her eyes, lets go of my hand, grabs the base of my shirt, and pulls it over my head. She latches her mouth onto my neck and drags the tips of her fingers across my chest, stomach, and back up. I lean into the touch, relishing it. Vidya wraps her arms around me and drags her nails from my neck to my lower back. I moan in a mix of pleasure and pain, pushing into her a bit faster. She does it again, this time as if expecting me to pick up the speed. She presses her lips to my neck, biting and sucking and kissing. Sweat starts to bead at my forehead, and with an unexpected movement, my hips jerk forwards. Vidya gasps.

"Keep going," she urges. "It's okay. I need you inside me." I pick up my speed, fucking into her. She gasps in pleasure each time I thrust in and bites down on wherever she's kissing. It drives me crazy. Her moans fill the stacks as I fuck faster, thrusting as deep as I can without hurting her. Her breathing grows heavy as I press my fingers to her clit and begin to trace circles on the hood. She groans loudly, and the soft smack of our bodies hitting together only furthers my want. Pulling out of her, I take her hands and pull her up. When she's standing, bewildered, I flip her around and push her aggressively back on the desk. I yank up her skirt and shove myself into her. This time, we both gasp in pleasure. With my right hand, I press it to her clit again. I marvel at her smooth skin, the dip in her back as she arches, thrusting her ass out to me. I hit it a few times, and the way her skin ripples becomes irresistible. I can't keep myself from touching it. Vidya's Oh gods and just like that and please don't stop drown the sound of my moaning, and I shut my eyes, letting myself be swallowed by the bliss.

The sound of the door leading to the stairs and then the stacks echoes, and we freeze immediately. Yanking her off the desk, she shoves her arms back into the dress, and I yank my pants up. I slip into my shirt, ignoring the fact it's inside out. I stuff my boxers under my balls, leaving my cock exposed. Sitting down, I grab her and pull her onto me as she hides me. My heart is racing, and anxiety swallows me whole, but I'm still rockhard. As the door opens, she grabs her phone off the desk and opens it up, and we stare at her home screen. Can she feel my heart racing against her back as I peer over her shoulder?

The two students who walk in give us a brief nod before turning into one of the rows 5 feet from the door. Shifting Vidya in my lap, I slip myself into her, and she lets out of soft moan audible only to us. With steady strokes, I begin again. The chatter of the other students is what we focus on as I wrap my hand over my mouth.

"Be quiet, or they'll see what a dirty slut you are," I breathe into her ear. She lets out a soft mhm in understanding. The position requires some shifting, but it only takes a few desperate seconds until we have a rhythm going. My hand is wrapped around her mouth and the other on her hips. I tuck my lips to the back of her ear and bite down on it. Vidya moans and, each time she does, I decrease my already slow pace. I can practically smell her despair and her need. A soft chuckle escapes me before she begins to rock herself on my dick, trying to go faster and pick up friction as she rubs her clit with her right hand. She's unsuccessful with her legs hitting the desk, making noise, risking them catching us. I press my mouth against her ear and moan deliberately, as quietly as I can, when I feel the heat pooling up in my stomach again. I keep my pattern as steady as I can until it begins to burn in my body. My legs start to shake, it becomes harder to hold myself up, and I let myself gasp without restraint as I fuck closer and closer to my orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum," I murmur.

"Cum in me," she whispers when I let go of her mouth.

The two students leave the section they were browsing and turn down the next one. I don't stop as we stare emptily at Vidya's home screen.

"Alex, I need you to cum in me. Please, I need it. Please, please, please." Her begging sends me over the edge. Using all of my self-control to keep myself from making any noise, I explode inside of her. I collapse against her back, our chests heaving against one another.

"Holy fuck," I whisper. "Vidya."

"Mmm, holy fuck indeed," she whispers.

"How was the lesson?" I ask, sliding her off my lap and scooting down the bench.

"I think I'll need a few more to, uh, properly understand how to write. But it was so constructive, Alex. I have so much to revise."

I pull the condom off, tying it in a not, and slip it back into the package it came in. I struggle to pull my boxers and pants back up without standing up or causing a commotion.

"How do you feel about grabbing dinner?" I question.

"Oh, don't flatter yourself," she laughs, pulling her skirt back over her ass. "Can I, uh, have my stuff back?"

"These?" I ask, pulling her black lace panties out of my pocket and dangling them before her face.

She makes a violent grab at them to yank them out of sight, but I hold on, and our hands crash on the bench.

"You can have them back next time," I answer. "Come without anything then."