Consumed Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh," she gasped, as Victor's mouth pressed harder against her sex.

It seemed like only seconds later that her body began to tense and then shudder from Victor's attention to her cunt. She tried to close her legs, but the strong hands of the young men held her ankles wide and apart as Victor continued to torment and arouse her now dripping cunt.

"Ummmm," she moaned, Victor's mouth and tongue continuing to stimulate and tease her sex. She had never felt so exposed, open, vulnerable in her life. Brad had performed oral sex on her numerous times, but it was nothing like this. But her mind didn't focus on any of that. It was lost and consumed in the arousal and heat that had taken her body. She was aware that she had never felt so wildly aroused. The warm mouth and flicking tongue enflaming her parted sex lips, the two men watching, her open legs inviting them, it was all overloading her senses. Victor flicked his tongue, again and again, now moving to her inner vaginal lips and then slowly it slid into her tight vaginal slit, his tongue dipping deep into her core.

"Ohhh, my God, Oooooo," she moaned.

Victor was relentless on her cunt. He continued to tease her with his tongue, moving upward and occasionally grazing her hardened clitoris with his tongue.

"OOOOOhhh!" she exhaled, enflamed by the attention the man's tongue captured by teasing, and tormenting her now swollen clit. She had never felt anything like this in her life, never felt like this.

After several minutes of skillfully stimulating her aroused vagina, Victor lapped his tongue solidly against her clit, then again, and again, artfully tormenting and arousing her. Another swipe of his tongue on her clitoris, then she shuddered, her entire body tensed and shook. Then it was only a matter of a few seconds.

"AHHHHHHH!!" she yelled, as the orgasm ripped through her.

Her body quivered as the orgasm consumed her. Spasms and waves of ecstasy pulled at her, seemingly for hours, but was only a minute or two, as Victor's experienced tongue continued working on her clit and dipping deep into her cunt. She tried hopelessly to close her legs, to hide the embarrassment of her orgasm, to clinch herself shut, but strong hands held her ankles tight, her legs wide apart, open, obscene. Then he stopped and stood, looking at her, her face contorted with lust.

"Now Raymond is quite long, but not as thick as I. Let's see how you do with something perhaps slimmer in your mouth," Victor said, nodding to the olive-skinned man.

Raymond released her ankle and moved beside the table to her head, his strong hands grabbing behind her head, pulling her nearer to him. But this night there were no tears, no hesitation. She opened her mouth and pushed her head closer to the stiff erection waiting for her at the edge of the table. She could feel it pushing, pressing deep, as it worked into her mouth, moving and pressing into her mouth and down into her throat.

"Look him in the eyes, Claire, as you suck his cock. Look at him," Victor said.

With her attention focused solely on sucking the large cock, she was taken suddenly by surprise as a second rigid, enormous cock pushed against her dripping and aroused vaginal lips. She felt the second young man's huge erection press between her still spread legs, against her dripping cunt. With a strong thrust of his hips, he drove his giant stiff cock roughly into her.

"MUUUUHHHHHHH," she groaned, her mouth still locked around the rigid cock that was working its way deeper into her mouth.

Victor stood quietly next to the beautiful redhead on the table, not taking his eyes off her, as one cock filled her mouth and another her vagina. He watched as the large glistening cock of the second young man pushed deeper and deeper into her.

"Amazing," Victor murmured. "I don't believe I've ever seen anything that tight before."

Claire's vaginal lips held snug to the invading cock and tugged hard, gripping and pulling tight as each thrust of the large cock drove deep inside her.

"Uuuummmmm," she groaned, as the young man pushed deeper.

"Well, there is more than your throat that needs to be stretched," Victor said softly, more to himself than to Claire. He watched the redhead's inner cunt lips cling tightly to the glistening stiff cock that worked slowly in and out. After several minutes, the young man's cock was now fully inside her, now with rhythmic, steady strokes filling her completely. The tight elastic collar of her vaginal lips clung tightly to the hard cock sliding deep into her and then out. The man began pumping harder, faster, as he pounded harder with each thrust. The beautiful redhead's large breasts rocked wildly, shaking, swinging with each powerful lunge into her body.

"Damn, this is some amazing, tight pussy," the young man said panting hard, as he held firmly to her legs. He stepped up the speed of his thrusts and was soon pounding furiously into her cunt.

"AAHHHHH!" he groaned between clenched teeth, as his semen spilled out into the redhead's womb. Claire felt his hot seed flooding her, filling her. Then, as his climax was subsiding, the young man withdrew, and Victor stepped in between Claire's legs. Pulling her mouth off the large cock still stuffed in her mouth, Claire saw Victor enormous penis, so large, so hard and rigid, it was now fully engorged with blood that it was purple and looked ready to explode.

"Uhhhh," Claire shouted. "OOOHHHH, no, wait ... wait... too ...."

But there was no waiting. Victor's enormous cock rested for only a moment at her dripping opening as the milky cum from the previous man began to seep out of her cunt. Then, with a firm, hard thrust, Victor pushed his enormous shaft deep into her.

"OOOOOOOO," she wailed, as Victor struggled to get his wide cock fully into her tight slit. However stretched and wet from the earlier young man, Claire's tight cunt was unyielding to Victor's massive size.

"Too big," she grunted, toooo full. Full... Nooooo," she breathed. But it was too late. Victor pushed firmly and the walls of her womb gave in, as his enormous cock slid deep inside her.

"OOOO, MY GOD, O My God, Ooo my God... bigggg!" she wailed, as Victor began to pump his hard cock inside her. "Mmmuuuu," she said, as the stiff cock poised at her head was quickly pushed back into her mouth.

Claire began moaning wildly, now totally without any control of her body. After several minutes, the three men effortlessly lifted her off the marble table and moved over to the large leather ottoman. They moved her around and soon Victor and the other two men were all over her again, their bodies wet, sweating, as they fucked her, using her mouth and her cunt again and again.

"Please. Wait. Too much..." she panted.

"Uuuh, tight," one of the men grunted as he pounded away at Claire's now dripping vagina. "Husband's not doing you right. You'll be stretched a bit from this."

She needed control, to control the men and what was happening, to control the sex,.. to control her body. But it was useless.

"Aaaaaahhhh!" she wailed, as another orgasm pulled at her, sending her body again into a quivering, twitching heap. Her leg muscles spasmed and trembled, with no strength, no control.

Soon it was clear, there was no resistance possible that she could offer. She was submerged, deep under, consumed by her lust. She sank into a wild spiral of sexual ecstasy, as the three men went at her relentlessly. Without hesitation, she was turned over and she willingly spreads her legs wide as she got up on her knees and elbows on the ottoman, her ass poised high in the air, inviting the next hard cock to enter. It was Victor again.

"Aaahhhh!! Oh my God, oh my God," she muttered as he thrust deep inside her.

His massive cock still hard, pounded away at her body, her enormous breasts rocking, shaking with each thrust. Victor smiled as one of the other men moved over to slide his glistening cock deep into her mouth. Fueled by the sight of the beautiful redhead eagerly swallowing the young man's cock as she was being fucked, Victor sped up the force and tempo of his thrusts. Pounding wildly against her shapely ass, her body shook from the pounding, her large dangling breasts shuddered and shook.

"MMMMMuuuuu, mmmmmuuuuu," she moaned, as she felt Victor's cock fill her with yet another scalding load of cum.

Strong hands began pulling at her, back onto the white leather sofa. The cock in her mouth was now fully arouse and rigid, as the young man pulled it out of her mouth and moved around behind her.

Instantly, the cock that was seconds earlier in her mouth was pushed into her dripping slit. She soon found herself sitting on top and riding the man, rocking hard on his huge cock as she bounced up and down, her enormous breasts shaking wildly, hammering at the young man beneath her.

"Yessss, yessss," she growled, as she worked herself to another orgasm, riding the stiff cock inside her.

For well over two hours of unrelenting, savage sex, Claire Hughes had loads of cloudy, hot cum pumped into her more times than she could ever have imagined. She would never have believed this. She had never dreamed of having two men, two cocks in her at the same time. And she certainly never ever imagined men with so much cum. Or that they could stay so hard, again and again. Her legs were now rubber, shaking and weak and she was barely able to walk. She lay on the leather sofa, exhausted, sticky semen flowing freely now out of her sore, swollen cunt. "If only Brad could see me now," she thought.

Victor sat softly down on the edge of the sofa next to her, now alone as the other two men had left moments earlier.

"You are truly an amazing woman, Claire. So much to discover about yourself. Trust me, you will amaze yourself. Something for you to consider...," Victor said quietly, more as a command than a suggestion. "Perhaps. Shave your pubic hair. Smooth. No hair at all. You'll appreciate the feeling, when a man's cock slides inside you or when a man pleases you orally and you deliver your orgasm into his mouth. Trust me when I tell you, it will heighten your pleasure beyond compare."

By the end of the night, Claire Hughes was satisfied. She had done what she set out to do that night. She had opened the door and started her path of revenge. But she never imagined in her wildest dreams that it would have started like this - three men with huge cocks in a room in the back of a night club.

When they were finished, Claire noticed how quiet it was before she realized that the club was now closed and dark. A side door was opened for their exit. Victor drove her car home, followed by one of his men. The ride home was silent until Victor spoke as they reached the house.

"Claire, please remember that with your revenge, you will always encounter surprise. And often, the surprise can be unpleasant," Victor said as he got into the trailing car and disappeared.

End of Part One