All Comments on 'Consumed Pt. 01'

by JustJake051

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Amiable69Amiable69about 2 months ago

That is an amazingly hot story! And so well written. Well done! Amy x

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 2 months ago
Excellent!

Very hot. I love the revenge aspect.

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

Fabulous story! I love every story that the author has written, hoping several would be continued. Whether or not that happens, this story definitely fills a hole. As always, very well written and incredibly erotic. Can’t wait for the next part.

AfishingonadoAfishingonadoabout 2 months ago

Wow, what a start! Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

“No. No. This good luck. Good luck. You get many new people. They like you, lots. You like them," the old woman said, smiling and nodding.”

After being fucked senseless for two hours by the three extremely well-hung men in Victor’s club, Claire had “opened the door and started on her path of revenge.”

She would not be Brad’s slut, but it appears that she is willing to be her own slut. Two cheating husbands is enough, Claire likely wants no more husbands. She could return to Victor’s club for more cock. Given her beauty, the pickings are easy and frequent but the men unpredictable. Victor has already suggested that she shave her pussy to pleasure men’s cocks, possibly anticipating a use for Claire. After she has come back on several occasions he could suggest that he can arrange pre-screened dates for her, and begins to pimp her out. Claire becomes his whore, and “will get many new people. They like you. You like them.” She is “consumed with lust” for all the new, strange cock, and loves what she is doing. This is beyond revenge, and beyond anything the big-titted beauty could have dreamed of. Victor could even introduce his new whore to drugs to enhance her orgasms with her clients. Claire could become insatiable. No telling where things will go. By the end of the three months when Brad returns, Claire could have a new life. With the income from her daytime professional cybersecurity work and her evening dates as a prostitute/call girl, Claire need no longer live with Brad. This is just my own speculation. I look forward to the next chapter to see where the author will take Claire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustJake051@JustJake051
I wrote and published many stories as AnnabelleandJay in years past. They are still available under the AnnabelleandJay author section. Now I write as JustJake051. Most of my stories are about wives, Hotwives and married couples discovering and exploring their sexuality. Many ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Consumed Series Info