All Comments on 'Consumerism Ch. 01-10'

by Faustian_Fables

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really nice!

In particular i'm not much in masculine dominant figures, but in this context it was done with a great and delicious conflict from start.

Faustian_FablesFaustian_Fables10 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous Thanks for your comment. :D There are multiple levels of domination in this story. I described it as male domination because he is the one driving the sex scenes. (Which get more and more intense, just wait until next week.) But the ambitious visionary and person pushing the plot forward is an unethical female doctor. Jamie correctly says in Chapter 2, "She’s in control. Dominating my body with her exogenous female biological material."

Domination is a theme for this story. To enjoy it more, I recommend readers think critically about Jamie's personality, our society, and the consumerism that is omnipresent in the story. Not necessarily for these chapters solely but in general as I continue to publish. Thanks for the feedback.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle10 months ago

Love your story. Wish I was brave enough to transition. I stopped before hormones changed me too far, too have to come out. Maybe one day

Want23exploreWant23explore10 months ago

What a complex and beautifully written story. Thank you for writing and posting it. The way you build the story to its conclusion is impressive.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is like a bad movie. I know alot of this is written, but I wouldn't do anything to help these assholes succeed in their experiment. Do what it takes to keep your job and unleash your other feelings after work. They're doing things that permanently alter his body and thinking, but telling him otherwise. Fuck these people! He also hasn't had any dialogue with his wife.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sorry but this was dreadful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFaustian_Fables@Faustian_Fables
Please support me on my Substack: https://faustianfables.substack.com/ Nothing is pay-walled there. If I post a story here, it will eventually be posted in its entirety. But, chapters will show up sooner on Substack because I don't have to wait for a moderator to approve it. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES