Consummating Their Cuckold Marriage

Story Info
An avian anthro is cuckolded on his honeymoon...
2k words
5.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Sumi didn't know Tai knew. He wasn't even sure he wanted her to know, even though he loved his wife dearly. But, if Sumi loved him as much as he loved her, maybe she wouldn't have done it.

Or maybe it was right either way.

He crouched down low to the ground, the cockatiel's tail fanned out, though he knew how to be quiet by that point. At first, when he had caught Sumi with Nino, he had thought that was the end of it, finding the cockatiel on her back with the eagle owl plunged between her legs, driven up deep into her pussy, framed with those soft, sweet feathers. That their relationship could not survive his girlfriend cheating on him, that he was not good enough for her with his small cock that could not swell to full hardness.

Well, only sometimes. Rarely, it did anything at all akin to pleasing a partner. That was just why Tai had worked so hard, training and practising and learning, on how to please a partner with a break and tongue instead. If he could do that, surely he would be enough?

Yet, in the bedroom, the cockatiel never proved to be enough. Not even when his beautiful cockatiel partner married him and said, "I do," hand in hand, their feathers brushing lightly against one another. They'd been meant to consummate their marriage on their honeymoon, but...things hadn't gone to plan. When Sumi had complained that she had a bad stomach, he'd spent the entire evening in their swanky hotel room down on his knees, massaging her feet and legs, along with her shoulders and upper back, giving her everything she could ever have wanted.

And the next night, he had come over. The eagle owl he had seen before, slimmer and more muscular, even with feathers layering over him, than the cockatiel ever could have hoped to be. Tai, on the other hand, was chubby and more full-figured -- kind of like his wife. But he adored how she looked, her soft curves and the gentleness of her.

"Ohhhh, Nino... Yes... Yes, I need you... Please..."

He pressed his ear to the door, listening intently. But Tai did not have to listen alone to know what was going on in the hotel room bedroom, the suite comfortable otherwise, though he was meant to be out getting supplies for them both. He'd just come back early and caught them together.

Peering in through the crack in the door, Tai sucked in a breath. It was spellbinding still to see them together, the eagle owl sitting up with his back to the headboard of the bed, his legs kicked out down the length of it. Sumi sat in his lap, facing him, her backside rising and falling as her tail feathers fluttered and fanned, luxuriating in the moment, clearly.

"Mmmm... I can't wait to have your eggs, Nino," she moaned, her hands on his shoulders, feathers softly brushing his. "Mmm... You're wonderful... Oh, you feel so good inside me."

"Mm, is that right?" Nino shot back, a grin dancing in his eyes. "Even more than your husband?"

"Oh, yesssss..." Sumi keened, grinding down on to him while Tai watched, unknown to them both. "Yes... He can barely get hard most of the time. I can't remember...mmm...the last time he even got inside me."

Tai whimpered, humiliation searing through him, hot and throbbing. It wasn't his fault that he had trouble with that, that his cock was so small. And Sumi had known all about that! So, why was it that his little shaft was trying to flesh up and pump full even when he should have been quivering and quailing from the soreness of it all? He should have been curled up into a little ball, as his nature went, but he stayed, watching them when he should never have been there.

After all, someone had to consummate the marriage when he could not do it. That was where Nino came in, he reasoned with himself. Tai always had to make sure his wife was pleased and had what she wanted.

He knew his place. Even in marriage, it was the place of the cuckold husband, despite his emotions being tugged every which way in his heart, all over the place, like a nest of snakes he could not quite tame in the pit of his stomach. He pressed his thighs together and watched as Nino rolled his wife over on to her back, pressing her legs flat to the bed and a little apart with his, in a mating press.

"Mmmmm... I'm going to fill you, darling," Nino breathed, tender even in that moment as he brushed his beak against Sumi's. "Tell me how much you want my eggs again."

"Oh, so much..." She moaned. "A whole clutch, so many little birdies all chirping away."

"And your husband will raise them, mmm..."

"Heh..." Even Sumi had to chirp a little at that, her head rolling to the side as if she knew, all of a sudden, that Tai was watching. "He'd love to raise them, mmmph... And he'd keep the eggs nice and warm for us too."

Tai shivered. It was hard not to imagine that life. He would be extremely unlikely to ever get his wife pregnant with his issues -- and that was something they'd both known going into their relationship. That didn't mean that it was a bad thing, just something they'd have to deal with.

Yet Tai hadn't considered what it would be like to raise someone else's offspring, their chicks. Would they even look like him and Sumi, cockatiels? Or would everyone know if they were more eagle owl-like with darker, richer brown feathers?

His stomach churned and stirred and he hunkered down a little more, a feathered hand across his beak. He didn't want to make a noise, still watching, despite everything.

His other hand crept lower, rubbing over his long, loose trousers -- comfortable for relaxing in, even if they were on their honeymoon -- to get to his crotch and his soft shaft. It felt like it might have plumped up just a little, though that could have been Tai's imagination too. It was hard to tell often, even when it was a part of him.

Too many confused emotions rolled through the cockatiel, but he chose not to stay anything, watching intently. He couldn't have looked away if he'd tried, the long, slow thrusts of the eagle owl bringing a rise of need to him like never before, knowing what the two of them were trying for.

Eggs.

Nino moaned lowly, his beak pressed to Sumi's, and Tai stirred with jealousy. That should have been him up there, giving his wife everything she needed, even though the avian knew also that he could never do that. It didn't stop him wanted it, however, to be the one to be that close to her, intimately so.

It was something he would never quite share with Sumi in the way she could with Nino.

"Mmmm... Oh, Nino... Please... Please, take me..."

She whispered his name like a prayer as the owl's thrusts sped up, his long, beautiful tail feathers fanning out in his excitement. He was the icon of male power, so easily taking and claiming Tai's wife in devout thrusts, not letting a single inch of his dick go to waste, even though he was obviously so much larger than Tai.

The cockatiel shivered. Why was he in that position? He wanted to see her bred and he wanted to be the one in there, with them, but he didn't know how to make that happen. How could he reconcile everything, all the confusing nuances of desire, all at once?

Yet it was never Tai's position to do so, which was why Sumi had a stud to take her, someone to breed her, to deliver every thrust to her that her husband could not. Nino ground into her with wild abandon, his cock sinking deep into the wet heat of her pussy, her folds hugging his cock even when he withdrew. The eagle owl shivered, beak parted as he pressed down more urgently into her thighs, keeping her legs apart and splayed for him.

He wouldn't have wanted to lose out on access to her sweetness, after all, even as Sumi's breath caught and hitched and the juddering rise and fall of her breasts came just a little more sharply. Even from where he was, Tai recognised the subtle signs of her getting close to orgasm, and longed, painfully so, to be in there too, using his tongue and beak to bring her over the edge to the very best of his ability.

If it was all he could do, he would do it well.

"Oh... Yes, Nino... Oh, you're so good... Thick...inside me..." Sumi moaned, barely able to get the words out as the eagle owl stole the breath from her. "Please... Please, cum in me... I need to be bred...ah...by you!"

She shrieked the last word in a short, shrill cry, but that was only as orgasm was rolling through her, demanding that she gave everything she had to it. It was only for her to ride it out, trying futilely to hump up against Nino, every twitch and shudder of her body sending a ripple through her body, the softness of her making it even more obvious just how the owl was pleasing her.

Tai could almost imagine, but not quite, how her pussy was clenching around him, begging the owl without the need for any words for his seed. He doubted Sumi could ever milk Nino dry, regardless of how many times she cheated on him with the owl, but he would have liked to see her try.

At least, that was what Tai thought. It was hard to understand his desires when he wasn't all that ready to confront them, though it looked like the cockatiel was going to be forced to do that sooner rather than later. If he was to look after Nino and Sumi's egg, that was.

Only time would tell if she would fall pregnant from that first breeding, but there was a part of Tai that knew it would not be the last time, oh no. It was not the first so why should it ever be the last?

Nino heaved over her, supporting his torso with his arms, huffing and panting ever more urgently as he powered into her with claiming strokes. He fucked the cockatiel right through her orgasm, drawing out every scrap of ecstasy there was for Sumi to take, and ground up against her, the knot at the base of his cock finally swelling, locking him into her. It only took a few more fraught moments and driving, stabbing thrusts for him to let out a very owl-like shriek, shuddering and twitching as he spent himself inside her. From how his arms were pushing out at the elbows, Tai suspected the eagle owl extend the wings arising from his back, even though few anthro birds could actually take flight with them.

"Yes... Mmmm..." Sumi moaned as her stud and breeder filled her, relishing in his own power. "Ohhhh... Please, take me again. I need... I want your eggs, only your eggs, Nino."

And, as ever, Tai was left out, the cockatiel stifling a chirp, his small shaft throbbing, barely hard, barely good for anything in the bedroom. Yet he knew where both it and he were not needed and closed the door quietly, not making a sound.

With his hand pressed between his legs, hopelessly and lightly stimulating himself, he listened to their low murmurs and moans as Nino waited for his knot to soften inside her, a marriage consummated.

Just not the marriage Tai had expected to see consummated on his honeymoon.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cucked Son: Bully Takes Mom and... Mom submits to black bully in front of her son and much more.in Fetish
Family Planning Pt. 01 Infertile couple seeks an outside source for pregnancy.in Loving Wives
Overqualified Overqualified for a job? Melt your brain with BBC cuck porn.in Interracial Love
My Kinky Wife An arranged marriage full of sexy surprises.in Loving Wives
Indian Wife Has Affair with Servant Indian wife sleeps with the house servant to get pregnant.in Loving Wives
More Stories