Contained Ch. 05

Story Info
Chapter 5.
1.9k words
4.39
11.6k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day is not uneventful either, unfortunately. During my second job day as 'impregnator', we get interrupted about halfway through the task.

Mid-intercourse, we are suddenly told to take a step back and place our hands behind our backs. Wet sounds fill the room as our penises leave the warm, moist holes in front of them. An interruption like this is torturous for us males after the libido injections we have been given about an hour ago. I see some of my fellow slaves slightly air-humping, desperate to find some impossible relief. Jaws are set and teeth are being grinded in self-restraint. God... please... make it quick. Let us fuck..., I need to FUCK...!

One keeper and one assistant enter the room. The assistant looks down at a piece of paper for an agonizingly long minute before speaking.

"Number Seven. Follow."

So much blood is rushing towards my dick that it takes me a second to register what they just said. Thankfully, I recollect myself quickly and obey their command. My heart rate is quickening rapidly and it feels like I might faint. That's how scared I am. Getting separated from the others is rarely a good thing. Thoughts start racing through my head as I try to figure out if I have made any sort of transgression. I quickly catch myself and start my ever-helpful mantra; "Be a mindless slave, be a mindless slave, be a mindless slave...". Bile starts rising in my throat when I realize the direction we are heading in... The Mistress' Chambers.

We enter a long hallway decorated with sophisticated artwork, beautiful large plants, and rich soft carpets. It takes a lot of restraint on my end to not look around in awe, I merely dare peek. When we come to a heavy wooden door, the assistant politely knocks and waits. After a few seconds, a strong female voice replies.

"You may enter."

This wasn't the first time that I met The Mistress. In my more rebellious days, I actually stared her in the face once. The tasers made me faint not long after, but I remember the image well. I'm not going to lie, her appearance doesn't match her reputation. She has all the essential features of a good looking intelligent face. She looks younger than her actual age, with a defined jawline, refined nose, and stunning blue eyes that make her look both intriguing and terrifying. If I would have to make an estimate, I'd say she's between 40 and 45 years old. She keeps her light brown wavy hair stylishly long in a very modern and elegant sort of way. Her figure is tall and slim, and she carries her confidence like a comfortable veil around her. One look can tell you that this is not a woman to underestimate. The way she considers people reminds me of how a predator would look at vulnerable prey.

"Speak".

Obviously, she was addressing the assistant. I might as well be invisible to her.

"I have come to the conclusion that Number Seven would be the ideal candidate for your request Mistress. His statistics and features match perfectly with the description given by Miss Walters. I believe he would perform excellently."

"Very well. Please leave us and make sure to leave two keepers right outside the door."

"Yes, Mistress."

I feel small beads of sweat forming on my forehead as the assistant and keeper leave the room. I almost want to scream at them to not leave me here.

I stand as still as a statue as the Mistress slowly approaches me. I feel like a fly caught in a spider web, and I'm being approached by a giant Black Widow.

I show no response or emotion whatsoever as she starts circling around me. I'm suddenly painfully aware of my nakedness, cagelessness, and how I must look right now. My dick is hard as wood, standing up proudly, swollen, red, and glistening with wetness, precum is slowly running down my shaft, and I silently curse at the timing of this meeting. The formula from the libido injection is still racing through me, and it is showing. Hard. I swallow heavily as I realize a drop of pre-cum just fell on the thick dark-red carpet below me. A carpet probably worth a hundred slaves like me.

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk... Number Seven. Look at you." The Mistress speaks slowly.

I know better than to respond.

"What a remarkable change compared to just a few months ago. It seems my staff has finally been able to break your fighting spirit."

Again, no response.

"I'm pleased Seven. You, among a handful of others in my career, have been the hardest to break, to train, to... mold."

I hiss through gritted teeth as she suddenly strikes like a cobra and grabs my dick and balls. Her nails are digging deep into my flesh, and the pressure she is exerting is excruciating. I breathe again as she slowly releases her grip. I did not move a muscle in defense.

"Good Boy!" She praises happily. "Looks like you're a well-trained dog now. Quickly now. On all fours."

I obey without a moment's hesitation and fall to my knees and hands.

"Lean forward and kiss my shoes."

Again I obey flawlessly.

"Lick."

"More vigorously."

"Good."

"Hold."

I hold my position as she slowly walks away. The taste of leather lingers on my tongue. I suppress a whimper when I feel her shoving something dry, hard, and cold into my asshole. It takes me a moment to realize she just shoved a candlestick into my ass. I try my hardest not to show her I'm in pain as I hear her laugh loudly.

"Remarkable progress. Exactly what I needed. Did you know Seven, that I enjoy a slave the most when they enter here all rebellious and feisty? It's so much more fun to break them in. It feels like a victory because it goes against your very nature. When someone enters here, and they were already a pushover in daily life, they'll conform quite easily. But you, you were a beautiful project."

This time I grunt in recognition of her direct question. Speaking would be a very stupid move.

"Crawl around in a circle."

I slowly start to crawl on all fours, with the unlit candle chafing in my ass. My dick is swinging around precariously and pre-cum is now falling uncontrollably from underneath me.

"Keep going in a circle and lick up the mess that keeps leaking out of that useless meat of yours while you're at it. And you better pray it doesn't leave any stains."

I continue with my assignment as I sense her walking away. Time seems to pass endlessly. My knees and hands are getting red and sore from going in my little circle. My neck is hurting from all the times I had to bend down to lick up the trail I keep leaving behind. I continue flawlessly when I hear someone knocking on the door.

"Enter,... Ahh, Miss Walters, welcome, welcome." Mistress speaks to a small group of people entering the room. By estimation, I think I pick up on four sets of shoes. One of them laughs, presumably at me, as her shoes are pointed in my direction.

"Yes, amusing little dog, isn't he?" Mistress laughs." Number Seven is the slave I have chosen for your request. As you can see, I dressed the slave up a bit for you."

"Oh yes, very nice detailing. And my goodness what a strong-looking member he has."

"Number Seven is currently on one of the serums I have told you about, I thought you might want to see its effects," Mistress speaks. "Slave UP."

I immediately halt my circling and stand up straight, my eyes downcast as is expected of me.

"Very interesting, I must say." The visiting woman speaks as she approaches me and looks me over.

"Slave, spread." My Mistress commands as she walks over to a box of latex gloves on her desk. "Please Marie, take a glove and perform an inspection for yourself. I assure you, this slave is quality material."

The woman adorns herself with a latex glove, and I flinch as she touches me. She starts pinching my biceps and my abdomen muscles. Caresses my bottom to feel its firmness, and for a good fifteen seconds, she cradles my balls. I almost lose composure when she suddenly pushes three fingers into my mouth and inspects my teeth while humming approvingly.

"Please tell it to look straight ahead."

"Slave, front look." Mistress speaks.

I raise my head but do not make eye contact. I focus on the window across the room. It's been a long time since I've seen a view like that... nature.

I hiss as the woman suddenly slaps me on my erect penis. She hits it so hard that a tear jumps into my eye. I dare not to move and let it roll down my face. One single tear.

"Nice..." I hear the woman whispering to no one in particular.

"Yes... Yes, it will do fine. You have chosen an excellent candidate."

"Thank you. When will you be taking it?"

"If it's all the same to you, then I would like to take it with me right now. We brought a leash."

"Of course. Would you like us to clean it up first?"

"No need... I like seeing them hard and desperate. The slave will do just fine like it is."

"Perfect, I have the paperwork right here. Would you like some coffee or tea?"

"Coffee would be marvelous, thank you very much."

"I'll make sure that my assistants provide some of the serum for you as well, you can keep him hard and ready to go for as long as you like then. Of course, I'll also foresee you with a spare key for his chastity cage."

"You truly are too kind."

Another tear runs down my cheek, I praise myself lucky that nobody was paying attention to me anymore.

Apparently, as far as I can tell, I'm being rented out to this woman, Marie Walters. Unfortunately, they didn't mention what my purpose would be whatsoever, but the fact that more serum is involved can be an indication. I can hear my heartbeat pounding in my ears. I try to focus on what they are saying, but I can't quite make out the details anymore. My mind is drifting again to the big red pulsing thing between my legs. One of her nails scratched it a bit when she slapped it. I'm doing all I can to keep my eyes on the little red mark that looks like it might bleed at any moment now.

I'm a little bit startled when I suddenly get approached by one of the other strangers she had brought with her. A young Asian male adorned in a black suit. He places a thin ring around the shaft of my penis and tightens it swiftly. Then he attaches a chain leash to it and places himself next to me while remaining to hold the lead.

"You may remove the candle and place it in the trash Felix."

"Yes Misstress Walters", the young guy says as he suddenly and roughly grabs the candlestick from my behind and yanks it out. An involuntary whimper leaves my throat as a deep sharp pain shoots right through me. I don't have much time to contemplate on my discomfort as I am suddenly being yanked forward by 'Felix', who is now walking to the trashcan with the leash still in his palm. An excruciating pain shoots through my dick. "Follow!" He bellows at me as if I had any other choice. It feels like he's going to pull my dick straight off as I continue to stammer forward.

It didn't take me long to figure out that wherever these people are taking me, it will not be any better than the place I am at now.