Contained Ch. 06

Story Info
Chapter 6.
1.5k words
3.76
8.9k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six of "CONTAINED"

"In this little briefcase here you will find a copy of our agreement as well as a list of commands he was taught. I also added a copy of the rules we apply for them here. You know, the 'no speaking, no touching and whatnot. All necessary information really. Don't be afraid to call though if you have any additional questions. My assistants made sure to clean his cage, you will find it in there with the key and some other devices or supplies you might care to use. We've also supplied you with ten serums. You know, a little parting gift."

"You are too kind dear, and thank you for helping me out on such short notice. It was a shame to lose my own in such an untimely fashion. We're so grateful that your service could accommodate our needs."

"Please, think nothing of it. Anything for an old friend."

"Thank you."

"Be sure to let me know if anything is wrong or if there is any issue with the slave. We keep a good stock."

"Of course. Have a nice weekend dear."

"You as well."

I whimper as my throbbing dick suddenly gets pulled in the opposite direction. Felix is guiding me to the exit of the room as if he is tugging along a slow dog. By my estimations, the serum should lose its potency in about 30 minutes now. I feel like crying. The serum makes it nearly impossible not to thrust and hump and fuck. My dick is still leaking pre-cum and it has an angry red color. My balls are starting to feel swollen and full of cum. I feel so antsy and bothered and above all, beyond any human level of horny. The tight ring around my cock only makes it worse, as it prevents easy blood flow back to my body. My dick is starting to hurt and ache so badly. I'm doing everything in my power not to dry-hump the first best thing I see. My eyes are still downcast, my jaw is set tightly, and I'm desperately trying to keep up with Felix's pace.

We're back in the hallway now, on the soft red carpet. I'm walking behind the others and slightly lift my eyes out of curiosity. I see four pairs of shoes; two are male dress shoes, one is a set of black heels, and one set of heels is bright red in color. Those are Miss Walters. I noticed them before when she was inspecting me. The shoes are moving confidently in long strides. The group seems pleased. I grind my teeth when Felix gives me another thug. Not because I wasn't keeping up with the pace, but simply because he could. I make a mental note to watch out for him.

My heart starts racing as we are now approaching the main hall, leading up to the heavy wooden main door. I have never entered or left this facility by the front door, not of my knowing at least. Thoughts start racing through my head. Maybe, just maybe, this outing might be my one and only chance for an escape. "No, no ...," I chastise myself. If they find out about my plan,... If Mistress hears of it,... If they find me..." It's almost inconceivable what they would do to me. After all, the facility must be an extremely well-kept secret.

As we finally walk through the door, I immediately turn my eyes away. It's bright outside today, and somewhat windy. I'm slightly taken aback by how alien it almost feels. It has been two weeks since the last time I was on farming duty and have gotten some actual fresh air. The weather has changed from pleasant to nippy in that short time. A shiver runs through my naked body as I hurry forward. I try to keep up as the group walks down the long pathway. Sharp pebbles are digging into my feet as we approach the parking area. I try my very best to hide my discomfort.

We arrive at a vehicle and I can't help but notice the beautiful detailing on the car's rims. They carry a Mercedes logo in the middle. I'm guessing by the size and shape that we are standing in front of a Maybach. Back when I had my freedom, I was a bit of a car enthusiast. Being so close to this magnificent vehicle almost made me feel something again, the slightest trace of excitement and curiosity, and for just one-hundredth of a second, I forgot my place. I slightly peeked upward.

What I saw had me stunned.

Not because of the Maybach, which was brilliant on its own, but because it was so shiny, I could actually see my reflection.

I had no way of knowing how long I had been in the facility. In the beginning, you count the days, but pretty soon, you stop doing that. I learned that it didn't matter how much time passed because I was imprisoned there for as long as they wanted me to be. I know I was 19 when I went in, I remember being young, slightly tall, and lanky. I didn't work out much except for an occasional jog every now and then. I almost didn't recognize my own reflection. My body looked lean but with noticeable muscle definition and shape. I could see how I could pass off as handsome. What also stood out to me were my eyes. They weren't the same eyes as before. You could see something had been lost, an innocence or a joyfulness. My eyes seemed to be deeper into my skull than before. Sunken in almost, with slight blue rims underneath them despite getting a sufficient amount of sleep. "Threatened," it occurred to me. "They look like the eyes of an animal feeling threatened."

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Miss Walters spoke. That's when it hit me, full-on panic and anxiety. She's speaking to me. Fuck. Fuck! I quickly cast my eyes back down and grunted shortly in response.

"It's okay, I know you were looking. I can imagine it must be hard not to look at something so nice."

I grunt once more and bow my head lower to show sorrow, regret, or shame.

"I will punish you later. For now, I would like to get home." Miss Walters said as one of her assistants opened the door so she could enter.

"Felix. Make sure the slave doesn't soil the car, we have a long drive in front of us."

"Yes, Mistress Walters," Felix replied dutifully.

I almost yelped as Felix gave a mean thug on my cockleash and walked me towards some bushes and greenery further down past the gate. The car followed at a slow pace, pebbles crunching underneath its weight.

When we arrive at the shrubbery, Felix thugs on me again. At this point, I feel like my dick is about to fall off.

"All fours!", He barks at me.

I immediately reply, causing sharp sticks, rocks, and pebbles to dig into my hands and knees.

"Make."

For a second, I am confused about what is expected of me. Could it be that he wants me to ...

"WOOSH".

I yelp loudly as the tip of Felix's shoe connects with my lower ribs.

"I SAID MAKE!"

I grasp my side and try to breathe. He literally kicked the wind out of me. I whimper as he sighs loudly.

"Look asshole, piss already before we both get in trouble."

I grunt in response. Luckily, I was trained to obey on command. Even bodily functions. I suppress a whimper as I clench my side and feel piss surging out of my still very erect penis, forming a large puddle in the leaves underneath me.

"Good boy." Felix condescendingly praises me.

When I am done, I meekly follow his lead once more. I'm used to getting hit, punishments, humiliation, and dehumanization, but being made to pee outside like a dog, on all fours? That's new even for me. I feel my face burning with humiliation. When we get to the car, Felix puts down my leash and opens the trunk. I hear him shaking down a piece of plastic.

"In the trunk. Lay down on the plastic so that you don't leak your nasty cum on the car."

For a second I hesitate. I've never been trapped in the trunk of a car before, and I'm suddenly overcome by a claustrophobic feeling. Despite my fear, I slowly move forward and lean on the edge to lift up my leg. Despite it being a rather sizable trunk, it's definitely small for an entire human being. Once I'm in, I pull my knees up to my chest as Felix slams the lid above me.

Trapped. I'm trapped in this dark small space that smells like a car interior. The plastic underneath sticks to my skin and feels uncomfortable. I close my eyes, hug myself tight, and try to go to the places in my mind where I feel safe.