Contamination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shocked, I asked, "As you know, Leslie and I have been married for 11 years now. Why did you stay with Helen even after Leslie left home?"

"That's a good question. I suppose by then, I had already exhausted my hatred for her mother until I became numb inside. Make no mistake, I have no love for her remaining, none. And another thing, I have not touched Helen intimately since that day at the hospital. That's why Leslie is an only child. Helen knew she couldn't pass another one off on me so easily, especially since we were no longer having sex. She never asked me why I refused to touch her after that. She knew why. She'd overheard what the doctor had told me."

"By the time Leslie flew the coop to marry you, I again considered my options, and figured that having a built-in cook and housekeeper was better than losing half of everything I had accumulated, and starting life all over again broke and struggling did not appeal to me. So I just settled. Am I happy? No, but I can honestly say that I eventually made peace with my life, and have become somewhat content with my circumstances. The biggest downside to me was knowing that, unlike Helen, I would never produce genetic offspring. Over the years, Helen and I both have had our dalliances with others but we have been discreet and never rubbed it in the other's face. So we have détente."

"Why do you think Helen stayed with you in a loveless marriage?"

"You'd have to ask her that. We never talked about it. Oh, she tried to apologize to me a few times over the years but I don't trust anything she says, so I've never engaged her. Had she initiated divorce proceedings, I wouldn't have objected but I wasn't going to be the one who started it. I guess we're both too stubborn to admit we failed. A sad commentary on our life, isn't it? But she knows she's the reason she and I will never be happy together. I have several friends who also remain in loveless marriages. I think it's more out of convenience than anything else. Helen and I have no couples-friends together. I refuse to waste energy putting on a false front for acquaintances."

"Does Leslie know?" I asked.

"No, neither of us ever told her, and I would prefer that she never know to be honest. But at this point, if everything you're telling me is true, then I don't see how her knowing now would change anything. Although we both raised her the best we could, apparently she has taken up her mother's ways more than adopting my values. Do what you will with what I have told you but I'm not going to be the one to tell her. Bursting her bubble will be all on you if you decide to go down that path. I won't deny it but neither will I break it to her. Perhaps knowing might shock some sense into her. Maybe, maybe not."

I thanked Stan for his candor and promised that whatever I decided to do regarding his daughter, it would not be on impulse and that I would carefully weigh all of my options. Stan and I grew much closer in those few minutes through shared pain than we cumulatively had connected over all the previous years.

That afternoon, I purchased a voice-activated micro audio recorder with a spare memory card from an electronics store and devised a way to secretly utilize it to gather more information going forward. True to my word, I returned home Sunday evening at supper time. Leslie shed grateful tears when she first saw me but I said we'd talk after the children were in bed. I spent every possible moment with the children. They are now my main focus.

Leslie tried to hug me before our talk but I once again rebuffed her. She teared up at my rejection. "Vern, where have you been? What did you do? Have you thought about what we talked about before you stormed out of here?"

"Yes, I've done nothing but think this weekend. And I still don't know if we can recover from the nuclear bomb that you dropped on me Friday evening. My position is, either you give up dick-head, or there will be consequences."

Leslie urged, "Look honey, you're looking at this all wrong. Instead of looking at it as an 'either-or' scenario, think of it more as an 'in-addition-to' situation. It will only ADD to our marriage, not take anything away."

"Regrettably, I understand that YOU believe that. But there's not a snowball's chance in hell that I ever will. Now, let me get this straight; you said that you wanted everything to be out in the open if I recall; no secrets, right?"

"That's right baby. No secrets. That's what Tom and I both want going forward."

I winced at hearing the asshole's name again but held my tongue. I needed to play my cards close to my chest until I had more information, so I decided to play along with her for the time being.

"Okay, you told me that you have given him hand-jobs, and made him cum, and that he has made you cum with his hands also while the two of you kissed and made out like teenagers. Is that right, nothing more than that yet?"

"You make it sound so tawdry but essentially yes, that's right" she replied.

"To be more specific, has the asshole suckled your breasts?" She looked at the floor and admitted that he had. She looked back up at me and saw terrible pain in my eyes. She wanted to make it all go away but needed to see this through.

"Okay then. I think I am coming to terms with what you've told me so far. I hate it, and this weekend has been the worst of my life, thanks to you. Okay then, here's the deal. Evidently, you refuse to cut him out of your life even after I implore you to do so. As far as I am concerned, your body has been contaminated by your shit-head boss, so that destroys our intimate life. Your hands have stroked his cock and have had his cum on them. Do not ever touch me with your hands again until I say otherwise. You've kissed and made out with him, so your lips are also contaminated, and we will no longer kiss. Your breasts have been in his mouth, so they are ruined for me, and I will not touch them again, at least for a long while. In fact, I don't even want to see them again. I want you to always keep them covered in my presence. Additionally, since he's played with your pussy with his radioactive hands, then neither my mouth nor my cock are going anywhere near there again."

"Don't be silly Vernon. You can't be serious! That's crazy. I'm not denying you anything! I don't want to hold back on any of our lovemaking. That won't help us get through this."

"What might help us get through this, Leslie, is you giving him up completely. Since you refuse, you are choosing to give up with me what you have already given to him. So think about that."

She continued crying as she considered my words. Tom had never indicated that it would be like this. She'd called him when I had been staying at the motel, and he'd consoled her and bolstered her resolve but Tom kept insisting that my submissive nature would soon surface and when it did, everything would go back to normal for us. She urgently hoped that he was right. Her marriage depended on it.

Later that night, when Leslie was showering, I carefully concealed and planted the tiny voice-activated audio recorder in the lining of her purse. She would have to suspect it was there to look for it where I had concealed it, and I didn't think that would occur to her. I resolved to check it daily after work.

Monday morning while at work, I made an appointment to see a family law attorney. There was no way that a divorce would be good for me in any way. I didn't mind splitting half of everything with her or even letting her keep the house. But what I couldn't possibly abide by was the custody situation. More than likely, I would end up only seeing my children every other weekend, and that was unacceptable. There's no way in hell I was giving up my children. Even if I was lucky enough to get a judge to award me 50/50 shared custody, I still could not bear to lose them for half the time. That would be anathema to me. They are my legacy. No, divorce would be a 'lose-lose' proposition from my perspective.

I recognized that I would truly miss her. It also occurred to me that I couldn't just switch off my love for my mate. It's been said that love and hate are similar but polar opposite emotions. That may be so but I couldn't fathom the depth of my despair. At this point, I didn't harbor any hate for the woman I'd married, merely a horrible, deep sense of loss.

Every evening I swapped out the memory chip from the audio recorder I'd concealed in her purse while she showered. Then I copied the recordings onto the hard drive of my PC into a hidden folder as a backup. I decided to wait and listen to them the next morning at work.

The first two days she was pretty much crying to the asshole about my reaction and our non-existent intimacy. He blithely reassured her, restoring her confidence in his plan. Apparently, in the past, when he seduced married women as lovers, it created serious problems for him when the husbands discovered their affair. It almost always resulted in divorce and wasn't worth all the headaches and settlements trying to contain the fallout from a scandal. This time, he desperately wanted to turn the beta-male husband into a willing submissive cuckold. Thomas figured that if I loved my wife as much as she declared that I did, he could use that to his advantage, and have her ask for my permission to fuck him. If I was pussy-whipped enough to concede to her demands, then I wouldn't get in the way of his unfettered use of her anytime he wanted. He chided himself for not thinking of this option before. He knew himself to be, after all, an alpha male, and I was just a piss-ant in his big picture. Tom continuously encouraged her to exercise patience, advising her that I would come around in time.

Then another bomb was dropped on my heart on the third day of listening to the recordings. I heard my loving wife sucking the asshole's cock. The bitch was giving him a blow job! And from the way they talked, he's had her deep-throating him for quite some time. She never deep-throated ME before! Not only that, he ate her pussy to an orgasm as well. No more secrets, huh? The bitch was still openly lying right to my face. I was enraged and decided to confront her that night after the kids' bedtime.

"Leslie I need you to be 100% honest with me right now okay? I mean the truth, the WHOLE truth, and nothing but the truth alright?"

"Of course sweetie. I told you, no more secrets. Everything's out in the open now."

"If that's true, then answer me this honestly, HONESTLY! Have you ever spread your legs for that asshole and willingly allowed him to lick and suck on your pussy until he gave you an orgasm orally?"

She looked down at the floor and mumbled, 'Yes. But you never asked me that specific question before."

"I see," I said through clenched teeth. "Well, let me ask you another specific question then. Have you ever allowed the asshole to put his cock inside your mouth, and stimulate him orally until he ejaculated his semen inside your mouth, and then swallowed his semen? Tell me. Has that ever happened?"

Leslie paused and hesitated before answering, "Yes."

"Please tell me, dear wife, if there were to be no more secrets between us, then why have you continued to lie about something like that? I specifically asked you if there was anything more that you had done with him that you had not told me about, and you said no. Not only are you a cheating slut-whore but you're a lying cheating slut-whore! You make me sick. You disgust me!"

"Vern... calling Tom and me names might make you feel better but it doesn't accomplish anything. Look, Tom and I talked about this at length. Yes, I have given him blow-jobs plenty of times over the last few months. But the reason I didn't tell you about that is that I wanted to surprise you with the newfound abilities that Tom has taught me, and yes, that means deep-throat. I'm proud of my ability to exquisitely orally service a cock now, and I was wanting to share my new-found ability with you. I've never been able to do that with you before, and Tom had the expertise to teach me how to do it properly, so now you can benefit from his experienced instruction. I can be a much hotter wife for you in the bedroom now, don't you see? Let me show you what I can do!"

A strategic idea suddenly popped into my head to abet my plan. I quelled my rampant anger and pain, burying them deep, and forced a wan smile saying, "So you have some new cock-sucking skills you'd like to show me huh? Let me consider that a minute. For me to be able to accept your offer, I'd need to see you perform some spectacular deep-throating. Are you sure you're up to that?"

Enthusiastically Leslie replied, "Oh yes, honey. I can deep-throat, and much more. Just let me show you, and you'll see how you will personally benefit from Tom's know-how."

I pretended to be considering her suggestion, and added, "To give you the benefit of the doubt, I'd need to see a live demonstration of your new skills. However, I'm not sure that I'm ready to observe it in person yet, and since I now know that you've already been practicing on him, I'd like to see you perform your skills on him, at his direction, with you giving him your very best performance during a Skype session to my cell phone. If I can see and agree that you're as good as you say you are, then I just may consider letting you try out your newfound talents on me," I suggested with a deceitful smile.

"Oh Vern, you won't be sorry. You'll see. This is going to be fantastic for us. Are you sure you want to watch me do it with him though? Won't that make you more jealous?"

"Well I have just learned that he has already been teaching you, so whatever I'd see you do with him is already playing like a movie in my mind. If he is directing your moves to help you deliver your very best performance, then you should be at your very best. If what I see qualifies as being worth swallowing my pride for, as you have so aptly stated, then I may be able to do just that."

I was feigning mock interest to gather irrefutable evidence of her infidelity for use in a potential custody dispute. I hoped to use the asshole's arrogance and Leslie's naivety against them.

"I'll set it up with Tom, Vern. You'll see. I can melt that man into a puddle with his cock in my mouth. I'm good, really good. I can hardly wait to show you!"

That night, when I was swapping the chip on her purse recorder, I found her cell phone, opened the back, and isolated the battery terminals with a tiny piece of clear tape to disable it. I grinned at my proficiency knowing that I wouldn't be able to notice what had been done if I hadn't done it myself. The next morning, as Leslie was getting ready for work, she noticed that her cell phone was dead and frustratingly put it on the charger at home, then left for the day without her trusty phone.

Thomas required quite a bit of convincing but she reminded him that this is exactly what they were working toward. And the fact that I was ASKING her to demonstrate on him was just icing on the cake. Surely, if she did a great job, and was able to effectively demonstrate her newly learned talents, the next logical step would be my consent for her and Tom to fuck.

Tom reluctantly relented, and they performed for me in a Skype session directly from Tom's cell phone to mine, since hers was out of commission at the time. Tom quickly warmed up to Leslie's enthusiasm for sucking him off and was in his element. He ordered Leslie's every move using his obedient submissive for achieving exquisite ecstasy. What made it even more satisfying to him was the knowledge that he was cuckolding me in real time as I witnessed his command over my wife. To Tom, it just didn't get any better than that. His dream goals were being realized, and he intended to enjoy many more such sessions in the presence of her wimp husband.

However, upon her return home that evening, Leslie learned that things had not been received as well as she had hoped.

"What did you think sweetie? Are you ready for me to give you a personal demonstration of my new oral techniques on you right now?"

"You have got to be kidding me. After the first couple of minutes of you whoring yourself with the asshole, I became sick to my stomach and threw up. I couldn't bear to watch anymore. I'm done. If you ever thought for a moment that I ever wanted any of this, then you are dead wrong. You are completely repulsive and repugnant to me. Not only will you never deep-throat MY cock with your contaminated mouth but the thought of being with you intimately in ANY way sickens me."

"I refuse to sleep in the same room with you anymore, Leslie. I'm moving to the spare bedroom. It's intolerable trying to sleep next to a snake wondering if, or when, the next strike may come. Who knows what diseases I might catch from accidental contact with you?"

As she tearfully watched me moving my things, I sarcastically announced, "Amazing! Isn't everything between us so much better now that Tom is helping to improve our marriage? Perhaps I married the wrong woman. Perhaps I should have married some other whore who had already been trained before I met her. Maybe I'll consider that when looking for my next wife."

"Next wife? Divorce? You're threatening to divorce me over something so insignificant?"

"Insignificant? It's not insignificant to me, Leslie. But it's obvious that you no longer honor your marriage vows to me, so it's not a stretch to come to that conclusion."

"Don't be ridiculous. I told you we haven't had intercourse yet, and I was seeking your permission beforehand, as a means to be open, honest, and upfront with you, so what's the big deal that causes you to threaten me with divorce?"

"So, you're telling me that if I were to repeatedly engage the services of an experienced prostitute to learn how to become a better lover, and learn new tricks to satisfy you, my dear wife, then you would be 100% onboard with that situation?"

"Of course not! You're the perfect husband already, silly. You don't need to improve in any way to keep me satisfied. So no. I would strenuously object to that."

"In that case, my unfaithful wife, why then do you believe that you need to learn new tricks to become a better lover for me? Please tell me of a single time that you ever heard me complain about your lovemaking skills. When?"

Leslie contemplated what I'd said for a minute and then replied, "It's not solely about becoming a better lover, silly. That part is only a side benefit. My primary motive is the potential to further both of our respective careers with guaranteed promotions, as well as the financial boost of incomes that will assuredly benefit our family."

My shoulders dropped with a big sigh. Tears once again began welling up in my eyes as I said, "Do you hear yourself? Did you hear what you just said? You're saying you want to have sex with Tom so we can get more money from you servicing him. Isn't that the very definition of a whore and prostitute? Do you believe for a moment that I want to stay married to a whore? To be perfectly honest, the way I feel right now, at this very moment, I'd rather live in a cardboard box under a bridge as a homeless loser, rather than have a slut-whore like you for a wife! You obviously married the wrong man. Get your head out of your ass, Leslie, it's not a hat!"

"It's not like that Vern! That's not it at all......" as her voice trailed off considering the truth of my words. Leslie ran off slamming the door to her bedroom and sobbing.

The next two weeks were frosty, to put it mildly. We both tried to put up a good front for the children but had no interpersonal contact otherwise. I listened daily to her purse audio recordings. Then the dam finally burst.

I was mysteriously called into the office of my CEO, Andrew Young. I was congratulated and praised for my hard work resulting in my promotion. Coupled with the promotion is a 40% increase in pay with other bonus benefits. My picture was taken by the company photographer to be posted on the company website and emailed to all department heads for dissemination. I thanked Mr. Young and smiled at the camera.