Contemporary Family

Story Info
Married couple control their daughter's sex life.
3.1k words
3.5
10k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Do you take it in your mouth, Sasha? asked George, furiously kneading our daughter's breasts.

- I take it in my mouth, daddy? the girl asked playfully, smiling.

"Just decide for yourself," I happily patted my child on the head.

"Just a little bit," my daughter giggled coquettishly.

She was kneeling in front of the sofa, on which Zhora and I were watching football. Played Brazil and Argentina, Copa America, the semi-finals after all - it's a sin to miss this. Since the match was played on the other side of the Earth, it started late, around 4 am. Fortunately, it was already the second month of the summer holidays, and Sasha did not need to go to school, so she did not sleep all night with us, or rather slept, if we take this word in a figurative sense.

My wife Natasha was also awake, but she wasn't too interested in football, so she watched TV shows in the next room. The match barely had time to start, a minute later. Georgy had just finished on his daughter's ass, of course, we did not allow any vaginal penetration, the act of love was reduced only to the fact that Zhorik moved his copiously slobbered member between the legs of my child. Each time I carefully watched so that he did not inadvertently slip into one of Sashenka's alluring holes.

***

In general, the night visits of my friend and colleague Zhora began in the last week, after Sasha turned 18 years old. We have noticed before how he stares at our child, and when Sasha came of age, we decided to give her such an impromptu gift. Natasha and I realized long ago that our daughter's sexual life should be controlled as much as possible so that there are no surprises, and it would be better if an adult proven man became her first partner.

We decided to start small, which will not require any special efforts from our daughter - oral sex. Georgy gladly agreed with the opportunity to make my daughter's cunnilingus, Sasha was also delighted and each time thanked Georgy for the pleasure given, squeezing his penis in a fist several times. Usually, after such a gesture, Zhora abundantly ended up right on our daughter's T-shirt or dress, she was still shy to meet the guest naked, but for some reason she took off her panties for cunnilingus without a shadow of embarrassment.

And yesterday, Zhorik suddenly decided to end not on his daughter's clothes, but right on her pretty face, framed by light curls. Sashenka barely had time to close her eyes - oh, you should have seen the expression on the girl's face when her cheeks, nose and even hair were decorated with streaks of sperm. I laughed enthusiastically, turned on the camera and took a couple of photos for memory. Seeing that I was photographing her in this form, my daughter puffed out her stained lips, offendedly, jumped up and ran to her room, however, taking George with her, which reassured me very much - it means that she was not at all angry with him for being her so spattered.

Of course, I followed them. When I entered, I saw an idyllic picture - my daughter, laying her head on Zhorik's shoulder, sobbed with might and main, telling how bad I am, I hate her, and Uncle Zhora is good and how she likes his caresses... A typical teenager. And George affectionately stroked her sperm-stained curls and whispered in her ear that she was beautiful even and especially after finishing on her face. When I entered, he spread his hands, saying, well, you understand everything...

The next day, there was no trace of Sashenka's resentment. I showed her the photo and she even smiled with me. We decided not to delete them completely, but for the sake of security we password-protected them into a separate folder. I must say that our daughter was very happy all this week, she stopped arguing when we made her clean the room and prepare for the international exams at school, which should take place in September.

Only yesterday's episode darkened a little the week after Sashenka's birthday, and even then only until this morning. When I told my daughter that Zhora would come later today and stay until dawn to watch football, my daughter simply beamed with a smile and ran to her room to choose an outfit.

Even before the arrival of George, I decided to relieve tension, because, to my shame, my daughter's games with Zhorik pretty excited me. Today it was my turn to cook, so I called my wife, took the vegetables and sat down at the table to cut them. Natasha, meanwhile, hugged me, kissed me and habitually slid under the table, first, of course, placing a pillow under her knees to make her more comfortable.

At this time, Sasha burst into the kitchen in the same pajamas with penguins.

"Mom, where is my yellow sundress..." she broke off in mid-sentence.

Had it been a week ago, of course, I would have covered myself with a newspaper, but now Sasha was of age, there was no need to hide some aspects of married life from her. So our daughter, seeing her mother's feet peeking out from behind the table, did not jump out of the kitchen like a bullet, as she would have done a week ago, but rather knelt down to carefully examine everything.

Of course, Sasha has been watching porn all this week and has a great idea of ​​how a blowjob is done in theory. But, of course, she had no practice, so she kept her eyes open. And Natasha, noticing that her daughter was watching, began to sit down on my cock with redoubled energy.

First, as usual, she made several fluttering movements over the head. Then, with her lips and the tip of her tongue, she barely touched the very top of the penis, opened her mouth and pretended that she was going to immerse it completely. But, without finishing the movement, she recoiled, smiling. And then repeated this technique twice more. All these games were not slow to make me sigh of lust and regret.

I glanced furtively to the left. The daughter on her knees watched all this, blushing with shame and at the same time opening her mouth in admiration. Lustful thoughts about my own child crept into my head, which I hastily pushed away and focused on the pleasure that my beloved gave me.

And Natasha, meanwhile, put her hands on my hips and began to bravely strung her narrow neck on my not too long, but rather wide cock. At the same time, she made wonderful blowjob sounds, something like "gluk-gluk". I looked at Sashenka again, for the first time she saw a deep blowjob live and was already biting her lips excitedly, and her fists were squeezing the fabric of pajama pants.

In the process of observation, Sasha, without noticing it herself, moved close to us, so that I already began to feel her intermittent excited breathing in the area of ​​​​my groin. Catching myself on a forbidden thought again, I tried to move away, but there was nowhere to move - the stool stood close to the right wall of the kitchen.

Blushing, I turned away and again focused on Natasha. And my wife has already pushed my penis into her mouth almost to half. Drooling mixed with tears ran down her flushed face, the girl herself was already mumbling with pleasure, feeling her husband's penis throbbing in her small mouth.

And so I felt the approach of the finish line, wrapped my wife's hair around my fist and violently planted it, standing up on a stool, pushing the penis even deeper, although it seemed that there was nowhere deeper. Natasha gurgled, coughed, trying to instinctively move away, but I continued to ram her gentle lips, finally finishing. The wife diligently began to swallow everything, she wanted to show her daughter a master class.

And now my flow has dried up, Natasha held the cock for some more time, gently rolling it in her mouth with her tongue, and then released it from her captivity with a quiet popping sound. My wife got out from under the table, and I went back to cooking, listening out of the corner of my ear to what they were talking about with my daughter.

"Wow, Mom, you didn't spill a drop!"

"It's okay, daughter, you can do it too, you just need to practice a little..." Natasha winked at her daughter.

- With whom? With uncle Zhora? But he and I don't... Well, that is, he does, and I...

"So who's stopping you?" My wife smiled.

"I thought you were against it!" - the daughter blurted out.

- Against? Who told you such nonsense? Well, let's go, let's not interfere with dad.

And they left the kitchen. And when Zhora came in the evening, my daughter didn't pull off her panties as usual after dinner for one simple reason - she didn't have panties on today. To match the football events, Sasha decided today to wear my Argentine national team jersey with the name Messi on the back. And besides a T-shirt, she had nothing else on.

Therefore, for Cooney Sashenka it was enough to lie on the sofa, lift up his T-shirt and spread her legs. Zhorik was happily attached to her crotch. In the meantime, in the same room with Natasha, we settled down to play a console on stools (after all, the sofa is occupied) - my wife played FIFA surprisingly well, although she was completely indifferent to real football matches.

To the accompaniment of sighs and moans from the couch, we rolled up a couple of El Clasicos. In both matches, my Barcelona was taken out with a bang by my wife's Real. The excited cries of my daughter, who was being draped with might and main by my old friend Zhora, mingled with the joyful cries of Natasha after another goal. And so, when, at the final whistle, Natasha scored for me for the third time in the second match, I could not stand it. Despite the fact that even after the defeats my mood did not deteriorate, I wanted to somehow compensate for the unsuccessful result.

I grabbed my laughing and struggling wife and carried her to the sofa, the same one where Zhora finished pleasing our daughter. Natasha already knew what to do in such cases - when I wanted to finish quickly, I simply found support in the form of a pillow or the back of a chair, sat or laid Natasha there and, without any frills, rammed my wife's affectionate mouth.

And now I wanted to do the same. And Zhora, meanwhile, brought Sashenka to a second orgasm with just her lips and tongue. My daughter screamed so loudly that if we didn't have soundproofing, the neighbors would have called an ambulance and law enforcement agencies a long time ago.

Natasha sat down so that her lovely head rested on the cushion of the sofa. She put her feet on the floor so as not to interfere with her daughter and her gift. I quickly unbuttoned my fly, took out a member and slammed Natasha in her mouth. The wife only had time to muffled muffled when I began to drive my penis into her wet lips with sweeping movements. A few frictions were enough for me, I finally shook my pelvis especially hard, having achieved indistinct indignation from my wife, I finished for the second time in a day and, after waiting for Natasha to lick the penis, I hid it in my shorts.

But while having fun with my wife, I did not notice at all how Zhora came up with a new way to love my child well. He put Sasha in cancer and settled down behind. I already thought that he wanted to print one of her holes and even wanted to stop them, but looking closer, I realized that my childhood friend was only crawling with his penis between tightly compressed girlish legs, barely sliding along my daughter's slit.

Actually, it was pretty funny to watch. Only while Natasha and I were watching, Zhora came twice - once on the upholstery of the sofa (Natasha grimaced in displeasure), and the second on her daughter's ass - a few drops, of course, fell on the T-shirt (here I grimaced, I have to wear it later). And only before the third time, Natasha guessed to run for the phone and start filming.

So we whiled away the time before the match. It was already past midnight, Natasha ran away to watch TV shows, and I sat in front of the TV, half-eye watching the football-analytical program, then the sexual pleasures unfolding two meters away from me.

And finally, when only a few minutes remained before the match, the couple broke up, Zhora went to the kitchen for chips and lemonade, and Sasha lay down to rest. However, when Zhora returned and sat on the edge of the sofa, Sasha immediately knelt down in front of him and Zhora touched her bulky large breasts for the first time, albeit only through a T-shirt... It was then that the very dialogue took place.

***

- Do you take it in your mouth, Sashenka? asked Georgy, furiously kneading our daughter's breasts. That's right - even after everything that happened between them, Zhora and Sashenka addressed each other only as "you".

- I take it in my mouth, daddy? the girl asked playfully, smiling.

"Just decide for yourself," I happily patted my child on the head.

"Just a little bit," my daughter giggled coquettishly.

"Only I'm doing this for the first time, you, if anything, correct me," Sasha added, making herself comfortable.

She pulled the elastic band of George's shorts and took a rather large crooked cock into her small fist with a familiar gesture. In all the previous days, she began to lightly squeeze the guest's trunk and after a few seconds he rewarded her with a portion of sperm. But this time, Zhorik completely dried up, although the member was a stake.

So Sasha decided to go straight ahead. She brought her charming naive muzzle to Zhorin's weighty knob and, quickly sticking out her tongue, touched the tense flesh. George gasped as if from an electric shock. The girl smiled and hugged the trembling penis of our guest with her lips.

Zhora exhaled and again put his hands on my daughter's chest. I didn't even look at what was happening on the screen, I had an erection for a long time, which I hid only due to the fact that Sasha and George were absorbed in each other. Disgustingly beautiful thoughts about my daughter's mouth and boobs climbed into my head with might and main. I tried to distract myself with the match, but nothing worked.

Then I imagined what would happen if Natasha came in and saw that I was excited at the sight of my own daughter. This thought made me do something and I decided to turn everything into a joke, although what kind of jokes are there.

"Messi goes forward, touches the ball, two balls, wow, look, but the bar doesn't interfere with him at all, rather the opposite," I began to comment on my daughter's blowjob in the spirit of football matches.

It is very difficult to laugh when there is a member in the mouth, but Sashenka tried.

"Fafa, frekrafi, fu not daef fofredotofitfya!" muttered the daughter, smiling at the corner of her lips. Zhora's member, meanwhile, was amusingly sticking out our daughter's cheek.

Such a delightful picture made me even worse. My penis was already threatening to break the zipper on my shorts. At this time, Natasha's footsteps were heard in the corridor. I closed my eyes in horror, expecting a scandal. And Natasha was really indignant.

- So, what is it? - she said. I sank into the sofa in horror.

Why didn't you put a pillow under your knees? Is it really not clear that they will then be all red? I heard with relief.

The daughter guiltily released the dick from her mouth and ran to her room for a pillow. Meanwhile, Natasha glanced at my fly. The eloquently bulging fabric left no options, but my wife only made big eyes and smiled. "What does that mean? Really... Doesn't she mind? God, and if Sasha and Zhora themselves agree, what will happen?! And what, she is already 18, why not?! Fantastically depraved thoughts hummed in my head.

While I was silent, immersed in extremely pleasant and exciting thoughts, Zhorik took a moment to express his admiration.

- Arkash, your daughter is just... Just super! Delight! His eyes shone with happiness.

- Enjoy, George. You can't even imagine how glad we are that Sashenka will get sexual experience not with some pimply high school student, but with a completely adult man," Natasha said.

In the meantime, my daughter returned, and, perhaps, in order not to provoke me to comment, she took off her T-shirt with number 10 and the name of Messi on the back. My wife and I gasped in unison. I was completely dumbfounded - the last time I saw my daughter naked was ten years ago, when my wife and I bathed her together.

Magic protruding breasts with brown areolas, toned ass, amazing curves of the waist and hips - my cock already hurt from the effort. Natasha shifted her gaze to the trembling bump on my shorts, and, sighing, went to the head of the sofa to take a pillow. And I couldn't take my eyes off my daughter, who was already kneeling down again to continue her first ever blowjob.

I barely endured until my wife brought a pillow and settled down at my feet. Sasha, noticing what her mother was doing, released Zhorin's penis from the captivity of her little lips and yelled happily:

- Hooray! This is a synchronized blowjob, mommy, I saw this in porn!

- Yes, daughter, synchronous... - Natasha was not inspired, she was now solving a difficult moral dilemma and was already considering how she would tell her daughter that dad wanted her, her own child...

"On the count of three, Mom!" the daughter exclaimed playfully.

- One two Three! - with a laugh, Sashenka put on Zhorin's penis, once again causing him a hoarse exclamation of pleasure. Natasha also plunged my penis into her mouth on the count of "three", where I finally ended violently with relief. My wife did not have to make a single movement - I was so excited by the sight of my naked daughter.

Meanwhile, while our homegrown Messi made his debut on the oral field, Messi on the football field was saying goodbye to his dream of winning at least something with the national team...