All Comments on 'Contest'

by Scott_Harper

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40over 15 years ago
Man mustard?

Add one more to the list. You didn't make clear the relationship between them until late in the story. Good job, though. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Contest.

Very nice story. I imagine most boys that age had secret desires to have any kind of sex with their mothers. What I liked was the fact that the mom in this story wanted it as well. I would have preferred if they would have both blasted off all over her face and in her hair. Then, while they watched, she could have used her fingers to scoop their cum into her mouth and eaten it. I also envision her, leaning back and fucking herself with something, for their benefit, with something like a large cucumber, which she would have brought out with her from the kitchen. Imagine jacking off to that site. It is obvious that from this point on, she and her sons are going to be fucking and sucking daily. I might even add a little cocksucking and mutual jacking off between the two brothers, just to spice it up for the moms benefit. I bet she would love to watch that action.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous