All Comments on 'Contest Bonus'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Awesome fucking

Now this was fucking erotic story. Sorry about the pain she endured, but she loved the sex and this was a fantastic story to read. Thank you..

duke11duke11about 19 years ago
WOW!

You wrote another great story. I wished I had read the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Contest Bonus as well as the other contests

Wow...Although i must say the last one was the hottest and showed the true depths of your creativity...as with all your stories...awesome, i couldn't see where anything could be improved on or have any complaints...i would however, would liked to see a collaring party in there at some point, it seems they have that connections to make that commitment. You really should be published and write a Novel...i can't wait to read on and look forward to more bdsm and would love to see possibly some incest daddy/daughter bdsm or mother/son bdsm..Thank you so much for such great reading. your fan in Texas naynay

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
A Fitting Climax

Don't vote sorry. The whole series was great, especially this bonus. Great job writing. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW does not begin to describe this one !

There must be something seriously wrong with me cause this story was by far the hottest yet !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Finding your true idenity

Not only did you beautifully describe how these two girls came to the realization that they were capable of more love, sex and pain than they realized. They also found that the pain led to fulfilling climaxes.

This story also tells me that you the author either has been or desires to be handled in this way. I don't believe that someone who has not experienced these stories could actually concieve of and write in such detail as you do.

That said the stories were very arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wonderful

You did an great job with group of stories. I tried to give it a 5 but my cheap ass tablet had a mind all its own. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great (as usual), except--

I've loved your work for years, and this was very satisfying for the most part, but I find I have an issue with the climactic scene. Jared says, in essence, "SHE offered ME a bribe, which I accepted, and WE lied to you, so feel free to punish HER." I realize that them what gots the gold make the rules, and I'm well aware Jared was entirely self-serving from the get-go, but it still rubbed me the wrong way. One man's opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enjoyed wasting time - and I like myself more

Had to chuckle at the writing, the story, the absurdity of ideas you wrote in this and previous chapters. I like myself more because you are one seriously sick douchebag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another twisted, hot story

Have been reading your stories for a few years. Love your style and imagination. Sometimes I wish you would go just a tad bit further. You get into your character's head so well, I wish you got into he's about the anal details. How humiliating, how uncomfortable not just that she was humiliated, but what was going on in her head.

In this story I feel cheated on the anal sex part. You went from:

"Danielle's now talented tongue brought her to a quick orgasm as Jared split her ass open behind her."

To:

"She hung there as his dick softened in her ass, Danielle getting up and going over to kiss Christine, sharing her juices. They two girls..."

Other than comment that enjoy you stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12579 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Contest Previous Part
Contest Series Info