All Comments on 'Contest Ch. 03'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
its what i like and you can do it to me a male

it is very erotis to have to come while in pain a bit like real life is work hard to get pleasure from it. tits are made to be given attention all kinds of attention. hogtied and whiped and come on . sex machine fuck girl now. nitro456jk@aol.com

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Another Hot Chapter

I don't vote because of trolls and goblins. Great dare for Violet. The girls are changing a bit through this series. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done, Angel!

I enjoy the way you so often get your women, for the final fiercest fucking (albeit usually very tender too) of the story, laid on their backs, like Mother Earth receiving fertilization from a god visiting from a very large distant galaxy (representing all of it, with one mighty phallus) and going into convulsive orgasm in that endlessly splayed position. When she's lying on her back, potentially looking skyward, she can feel as though she is being fucked by the universe and filled with squirting, spurting, burning comets of shooting stars; filled, yet actually ultimately unfillable, like your capacity for endless writing of orgasms and orgasms and orgasms over days, weeks months and years. Lying on her back, she will feel the weight of her lover bearing down on her as he fills her full inside, pumping pressure into her towards making her burst with overfullness, arms around her, crushingly squeezing too, mouth trying to stop her breathing or trying to empty her breasts. Lying on her back with her partner and the two of them enveloped in a cage of limbs, as you said of Garrett and Bridget, she can be Mother Earth being especially exquisitely fertilizingly fucked against a cosmic background! What an exquisite state of femininity you must have,and be, to be able to represent endlessly, wonderful mysterious sexuality as hungrily and fulfillingly as you do. I'll coin an adverb for an Angel, 'fillfullingly'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12598 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Contest Ch. 02 Previous Part
Contest Series Info