Continuing Adventures with Glen Ch. 03

Story Info
A young married man with his secret boyfriend.
3.4k words
4.05
2.8k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/12/2024
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This story is a work of fiction. I, as the author, do not condone any act or activity in the story. All characters in this story are 18+ years old. Any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, and any resemblance of places current or past, are purely coincidental. You may not reproduce this story, in whole or in part, as it is an original work by the author.

Inside Jacket Synopsis, Part 3: A 22-year-old married man finds his way back to Glen after his solo play adventure takes him to new heights and depths.

Personal note: The activities, objects, and feelings are true, but not the names and exact places. This is a chronological continuation of the "Budding Sexuality with Glen" series. This series is the next stage in our relationship where Glen and I are a "couple" without saying it outright.

Sorry if the previous story wasn't as expected, but hey, we all go through some discoveries don't we? I didn't realize there was a lot to tell about my special toys, and to set up the types of fun Glen and I would have. If you want the story of how I got to this point please read the "Budding Sexuality with Glen" series and the earlier parts of this "Continuing..." series.

Continuing Adventures with Glen, Part 3

My discovery of enemas assisted me when I wanted to dig out my toys and didn't feel "clean." I didn't need enemas most of the time, they were sometimes just about discovery and fun. My typical routine of the next few weeks after the first turkey baster enema was to just get my toys out, lube myself up, and have a nice solo anal masturbation session.

Using a baster was annoying, especially with all the cleaning up to hide my activities from my wife. In addition, the hard surface of the baster would scratch my anus leading to bad sessions. It wasn't long before I discovered the kitchen sink hand-sprayer to gush water into my colon quickly, which distended my gut, before I'd release it all into the toilet. Sure I was clean, but it seemed too much extra work at the time and stopped doing that as quickly as I started. I also learned that too much water is NOT good, which is another reason I stopped for awhile.

A few weeks had passed and my routine was getting boring. I wanted to be intimate with Glen again. Sure, we still worked together on weekends, flirted, and went to after bar time parties, but there was no physical relationship for three months or so. I think he had given up on me, but also he didn't move on.

It was a Friday night after the lull from Glen and I last had sex I finally got the nerve to see if he was interested in fooling around again. We had still been flirty and grabby with each other, which increased each weekend we worked together, but I didn't want any more than that. With my hormones raging from my solo anal play during the week, I decided to bring some toys to the job that night. I hoped Glen was interested!

I stashed lube, a few condoms, and two dildos into the trunk of my car and off I went to work with a semi hard-on most of the drive. I wasn't sure if Glen would want to use the toys, whether on me, or him or with both of us, but I knew he couldn't say no to me. I joked a few times with him about dildos to gauge his interest, and he was hesitant but interested. Yes, I was that cocky and ignorant with Glen and should have considered his feelings for me more. I couldn't see past my own arousal with quick access to someone I knew wanted me.

The night was a little more electric than usual. My horniness was off the charts and caused me to tease Glen way more than previous nights. There were times Glen responded after I'd grab his ass or his ever increasing erection, "you're being so naughty," or "what am I going to get?" Most times I smiled and walked away leaving him to groan in a fun and frustrated way.

We happened to be in the mop room at the same time that night and I whispered close to his ear, "I've got another surprise for us. It's been awhile, so maybe you won't like it." Before backing away, I stuck out my tongue and flicked his ear.

"Oh my god. You're driving me nuts!" as Glen gave my crotch a quick squeeze. "Why won't you tell me!?" I smirked and left the room before I started sporting a very noticeable erection for the whole bar to see.

The night wound down to a few bar flies as we closed at 2:15am. The bartenders cleaned up their areas and left for the after bar party. Glen and I, not bar tending that night, told them we weren't going to make it - for our own separate reasons. We finished closing the bar down, but it went slow with all the teasing and petting we were doing in between cleaning.

We met at Glen's "old" place since he hadn't officially moved yet. I couldn't wait until he moved as it would be 15 minutes closer to where I lived. We had chatted about how we could see each other during the week at his new place, which happened eventually - with a couple new stories there.

I arrived at Glen's to find he hadn't moved anything yet, it was the same old comfortable place. We got in and opened some beers, played darts, and made some small talk.

"So are you ever going to tell me what the surprise is?"

"Well, it's not something to tell but to show," I stumbled a bit to say more, but got out, "wait, I gotta get something." I walked out to the car and brought in a paper bag.

Glen was really curious now, "What's that?"

"Something for a little later. I'm going to put it in the bedroom if you don't mind?" I said playfully with a little sexy whisper to my voice.

Glen was waiting in the living room and opened more beer for us as we unfocused on our darts game and zeroed in on a game of rubbing each other's cock. The air was thick with sexual tension as we played darts again and teased one another while the other was attempting to throw. For extra measure, we upped the game to include peppermint schnapps shots if we hit the wood on the board. Needless to say, we were both purposefully hitting the wood and had to stop playing after three shots each.

It was then I realized I had to call my wife and let her know I was too tipsy to drive and would be much later after doing shots. I had Glen turn up the music to make it sound like the after bar party was happening in another room. After the quick call, I was now free to stay much longer.

Glen turned the music back down and asked, "Now what?"

I said, "I don't know. but how about this..." I knelt down, unzipped his pants, pulled his boxers down to underneath his balls to find his semi hard circumcised cock in front of my face.

Glen was slightly taken aback and gasped, "This is a nice surprise!" He gasped again as my mouth took his whole cock in. My tongue started to play with his stiffening rod until it was full. I was inexperienced with giving blowjobs and couldn't take him in fully. Glen was the only one I played with, so I didn't know much about bobbing or tongue use or anything. But, I was glad I got him hard so quickly!

My very bad blowjob came to end when I stood up and told Glen we should move the bedroom. He happily agreed and wanted to return the favor.

We stripped down to our shirts and socks and got into a side by side 69 position. I returned to my very poor blowjob skills and noticed I was sometimes scraping my teeth on him. After the second "ouch" from Glen I started stroking him instead.

Only a couple minutes passed before I told Glen to sit back for the surprise. As I reached over the edge of the bed, my ass went into the air and Glen said, "What do we have here?" Next thing I know his tongue is on my hole, flicking fast and lunging in as far as he could go. I couldn't help but push back to get more of his tongue.

Whatever I'd been doing with the toys the last few weeks had an effect on my anus. I started to feel tingly around my hole as I dropped the bag and focused on Glen's wiggling tongue.

"Oh god, Glen! That's so good." Whatever feelings of embarrassment I had when we had sex were now gone. I didn't care, I wanted this feeling to last and I wanted his tongue deeper.

I pushed back enough on Glen's face that he fell back on the bed while I straddled his head. I did all I could to not stroke myself or him, but he read my mind and moved his right hand from my hip, reached around, and started stroking me. I was laughing and moaning at the same time. There was no way to stop whatever sounds were coming out of me while I was getting stimulated from both sides. I wasn't going to last long and was afraid I'd suffocate Glen as I kept pushing my ass down on his face.

I got off him, turned around, and we caught our breaths for a moment. Glen got up to use the bathroom and wash up. Before he came back I reached into the bag and took out the lube and toys to hide them under the very disheveled blanket. I also took off my shirt as I was now warm.

When Glen came back I helped him take his shirt off. "Now what should we do?" he asked.

"Well, have you been with anyone else since we last fooled around?" For some reason, it was then that I was concerned about being safe, maybe due to the type of playing I was going to introduce.

"Nooo, I waited for you, silly!" I always knew Glen as genuine and honest, but to play him a little I asked him further questions.

"Are you sure? Maybe you were seeing someone else?"

"I'm sure! I was even tested a few weeks ago. I can show you my slip that I'm clean. What about you?" Glen was getting a bit impatient with my teasing.

"Well, just Susie. How can I think of any other guy? I've got you. Anyway, I was waiting for you." With that, I turned him around to lay reclined with his head against the headboard. I kissed down his chest and belly, and started sucking his fully hard dick.

I didn't think I'd do this - like many things in the past months - but my hands reached under his ass and started to squeeze them to push his groin into my face. I wanted this man in all sorts of way and I couldn't' get enough. Only a minute later I sat up and reached for the lube.

I squirted a little on my fingers which made their way to my ass. I fingered inside as much as I could. "Give me your hand," I whispered to Glen as I squirted lube onto his fingers. "Lube up. We're going to have some fun now. This is a surprise for us."

"Oh really!" Glen laughed while I heard his fingers squish lube into his ass. His laughing turned to small whimpers and bigger breaths. God, he looked sexy while he fingered himself with one, then two fingers. We never talked about whether he played with himself anally, or was otherwise experienced taking a cock, but it was hot watching him.

I did what I could to keep from straddling him and impaling myself. I had to decide which toy to use; I brought my standard 7" cock with balls dildo and had an initial expectation to start with it if Glen was a bit iffy on using toys. But, I threw caution to the wind, so I reached for the other toy I brought, the double dildo. I bought it a few weeks prior and it became my new toy of choice, especially when I learned about enemas.

When I pulled the 16" clear purple double dildo from under the blanket I said, "Here's the surprise. Are you ready?"

"Oh, you are naughty," as Glen got more serious in tone and interest.

I lubed up the dildo on the end he'd have. I lined it up to Glen's hole, and asked, "Are you ready?"

Glen sighed, "Oh yeah." I began to push ever so slowly and the dildo head popped in. I held it there waiting for Glen to react. He gave a slight grunt and edged his butt toward the dildo.

"You okay?" I asked as I held the pressure on the dildo with both hands.

"Mm, hmm," Glen moaned. This was my clue to bring my ass close to the other end of the dildo so I could take the other side. I scissored my right leg over Glen's leg while my left leg was already under his.

I lubed my end of the dildo and aimed it for my hole. I took a couple deep breaths to relax, scooted my butt towards Glen and suddenly, the dildo slid into my hole like it knew where to go. I let out a big, joyful moan as I felt the rubber invader slip as deep as it could go. Glen's ass was holding his side tight.

Glen asked, "Is it in?" I moaned a subtle yes. I wanted more and wanted to fuck Glen with it at the same time, so I grabbed the middle between us and began to move it slowly.

I saw Glen focused on the feelings he was getting, which I never saw before since I never fucked him. His intensity made me happy as I lubed up the dildo in our holes. As I bent upward to lube us, more of the dildo slid into me and for the first time I saw Glen and I connected with the rubber dick. This was a dream, something I saw in a video and wanted to experience with Glen, to fuck him and get fucked at the same time. I felt a connection deeper than physical, a need to pleasure him and fulfill my needs, a want to continue to make him happy. I paused to feel our literal connection and enjoy the emotional connection.

The quickly cooling lube brought me back to reality as I felt my fingers touch Glen's anus. The lube allowed the dildo to slip into Glen deeper. I started to slowly move the dildo in and out of us. With our breaths increasing and more movement, I started to lose my grip. I thought the dick might slip out of me if I lost my grip, but it didn't. I wanted our asses together and took the opportunity to scoot my ass all the way Glen's ass. I did it, but most of the dildo was in me and I seemed to have some control of it.

When I had pushed towards Glen he moaned loudly from more of the dildo sliding into him. The feeling was incredible! We were ass to ass, and in our half-reclined state our dicks were touching. I had to ignore our dicks as I wanted Glen and I to fuck each other with the dildo, so I grabbed his upper thighs to hold him close. His movements and my pushing and pulling on his thighs caused the dildo to wiggle in both of us. Glen did the same with my thighs and we got into a rhythm of alternating fucking each other on the double cock. In and out, back and forth, and all the squishing and moaning had turned us wild.

Glen wasn't a talker, so his grunting let me know he was loving it. I couldn't stop talking, "Oh Glen! Fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh god, yes. This is so fucking hot. I love this so much. Ahh, awww, ohh fuck."

We sped up our grinding which heated my asshole even more. I added more lube to Glen's side and could tell the dildo went into him more when his moaning changed. I began to grind up and down and side to side as I felt a strange feeling coming over me. Something inside me had turned from anal pleasure to a deeper feeling, a tingling I hadn't felt in a while in my gut. Whatever that was, I wanted to find it's end result. My cock was rock hard and flailing about with Glen's as our fucking increased. Then, in a surprise move Glen grabbed our dicks and stroked them together.

I leaned back to enjoy imagining Glen fucking me with his real cock, "Oh my god, that's so good. Do you like the surprise? Do you like us fucking each other?" I was lost in feelings and wanted Glen to feel as good as he does when he would fuck me.

"This is definitely a surprise. I like it." Glen grabbed the lube and poured it over our dicks that he was stroking. "Is this okay?" he asked as he nudged his ass towards me causing the dildo to twitch a little further inside me.

"Oh fuck. Oh yeah. I'm gonna cum. Keep going, I'm gonna cum." Glen sped up his stroking and tried dildo fucking me more as I just gave in. This was a dream come true and I was in ecstasy over it.

Glen raised his ass a few times to continue fucking the dildo and me, and began his familiar soft grunt sound. I knew he was going to cum soon. And, so was I.

Suddenly, a new kind of orgasm exploded from me - one from higher in my belly. My cum shot in the air and Glen followed right after. My hole tightened around the dildo hard as my cock forced out more cum than I thought I had. Glen kept stroking my shaft as I let out guttural moans and hunched my ass close to his balls. Our cum began to pour out over Glen's fist as he slowed his stroking to a stop. His post orgasm giggling was making me laugh. As we caught our breaths we watched as our cum fell onto the exposed portion of the dildo still in our asses.

Glen let go of our cocks and sighed, "What a mess. A good mess. Why are you so naughty?"

"I could tell you loved it. That was fucking incredible. But, you can't get me pregnant this way."

"Oh just you wait. But, I am spent for the night," Glen said as he pulled back from the dildo with a small squishy pop when it released. "I'm going to clean up. I'll be right back." He threw some towels from the bathroom my direction so I could begin to clean up the bed.

As Glen showered I lay spent and let the dildo slowly release from me. I felt fulfilled, like taking this step was comforting in a way. Yes, carnal, but deeply satisfying. Toys wouldn't be much in our future play, but this was definitely a milestone.

I cleaned up the bed and laid the clean side of the blankets down as I got up. Glen got out of the bathroom and I went in for my own shower and to clean the dildo. By the time I was done, all three shots of liquor had hit me and I was exhausted. With a towel on, I decided to lay down for a nap before putting on my clean clothes to go home in.

Glen was basically asleep with a shirt and his sleep pants on. So, I snuggled and spooned him from behind and fell asleep.

I awoke about 5:30am and with Glen still sleeping, I gathered all my toys, got dressed, and headed home. On the way, my sensitive and good-throbbing hole made me wonder when I could meet Glen again. Next time our fun would be with his real cock.