Continuing Adventures with Glen Ch. 01

Story Info
A young married man continues a secret gay relationship.
3.2k words
4.43
5.6k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corylake
corylake
26 Followers

Disclaimer:

This story is a work of fiction. I, as the author, do not condone any act or activity in the story. All characters in this story are 18+ years old. Any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, and any resemblance of places current or past, are purely coincidental. You may not reproduce this story, in whole or in part, as it is an original work by the author.

Inside Jacket Synopsis for Continuing Adventures with Glen Part 1: A 22-year-old married man discovers more physical and emotional feelings with his first-time male partner Glen as they continue a secret relationship.

Personal note: The activities, objects, and feelings are TRUE, but not the names. This is a chronological continuation of the "Budding Sexuality with Glen" series. This is the next stage in our relationship where it's a foregone conclusion that Glen and I are a "couple" without saying it outright.

This stands on its own pretty well, but if you want the story of how it all got here, please read the "Budding Sexuality with Glen" series.

Continuing Adventures with Glen, Part 1

Glen and I continued working together and flirting as much as possible at the bar/restaurant over the next few weeks, after our second time having sex. I expanded a bit into bartending when needed, usually as a fill-in on busy nights. While disappointed I couldn't flirt with Glen while I was behind the bar, I certainly got my share of shots bought for me.

At times it was Glen's friends that kept me flush in shots, since I had become good friends with them. I also suspected they knew Glen had a crush on me, but never let me in on it. They also knew I was married and didn't suspect me of being unrighteous, with Glen or anyone else.

At home, I continued playing and exploring by myself, but the newness and excitement was wearing off. The prep, cleanup, and time it took me away from schoolwork was getting to be too cumbersome. It became easier to just jack off normally when I needed release.

Almost two months from Glen's and my last encounter I again was bartending. This night was a bit different as many people were playing bar dice, and the tequila shots were flowing. My wife, Susie, showed up too, which was a slight surprise as she usually didn't come out. I would regularly invite her so as not to arouse suspicion amongst Glen's friends, or Susie. I was happy to see her and happy she was having a good time. Glen showed no envy or jealousy around Susie for which I was grateful.

As far as bar dice and shots go, I couldn't keep track of who was winning or losing. Bartending was keeping me busy, but I kept getting tequila shots about every 20 minutes. Luckily the shots stopped after a couple hours when enough people hit the "tired drunk" stage.

Susie, ever the normal, straight-laced woman, and one who didn't play dice or do shots, left about midnight. Although I was thoroughly drunk by the time dice ended, I nursed a beer until closing telling Susie I'd probably stick around to sober up before driving home. In reality, Glen was on my mind. After Susie left, I found ways to head out from behind the bar to flirt with him as the crowd started to thin.

Closing the bar was easy and, of course, Glen and I headed to the after-bar party for a drink. We agreed I'd leave first for his house and he would leave a few minutes later to meet me. Looking back, maybe his friends suspected, but again, never let on if they did know something was going on with us.

I was waiting outside of Glen's house when he arrived. As we went in together, I closed the front door and grabbed his hips from behind and pulled him against me. "What should we do while we're here," I whispered into his ear. I nibbled and licked his ear, my hands went to his crotch to massage his flaccid, but awakening, penis. His soft, small ass felt inviting against my hardening member.

"I thought we were going to talk. And, I was going to get beer." Glen said shyly. He whimpered as I felt his cock harden in my hand. Glen tilted his head back to nuzzle into my shoulder and I took in the scent of his hair, a slight hint of the restaurant and a manly shampoo I might use. His hands reached around to grab my ass to pull me in harder against him.

I teased him by letting him go, "Well, I thought you were getting some beers? How about I grab them?" My tented jeans led me to the fridge while Glen wandered to sit on the couch. I could see the excitement in his pants. "What got you so excited?" I asked as I stood in the kitchen opening the cans.

"You did! And same question for you. You're so naughty."

I would have been embarrassed by my pants-covered erection while with Susie, even in a buzzed or drunk state. With Glen, it felt normal in some way -- we're both guys and horny, so it's okay to be erect. I was also happy to show him he excited me. As I walked toward him and the couch, I felt a slight jutting forward of my hips to show off my excitement.

We sat and made small talk for a half hour or so before the tension got too thick. My constant half-hard cock did most of the thinking. I wasn't the only one, as Glen kept touching me and flirting the whole time. I excused myself to go to the bathroom, the one in his bedroom.

When I was done, I quickly stripped down naked and got under the blankets of his bed. The room had a medium glow of light from the hall and living room. Glen heard me come out of the bathroom and entered the bedroom searching for me. "What are you doing?" Glen asked sweetly.

"I'm waiting for you. I think you're overdressed."

"I am? Well, I'll have to see what's going on under there," as he motioned toward the blankets. Glen stripped to his briefs and socks and got under the covers with me. "Oh my! Someone's wanting something. You're all naked."

As soon as Glen faced me, I reached for his cock and it was quickly hard. My left arm reached around him to rub his back and smooth ass. I thought about kissing him but still couldn't bring myself to do that yet. I moaned into his hair as he returned the massage all over me with his free arm. I was ecstatic with his touch, sensually and softly caressing every bit he could reach. Susie never did that to me, then again, I didn't tell her I might like it.

After only a couple minutes, I noticed I wasn't shaking with nervousness as the other times. I was finally comfortable being with Glen. But I couldn't dwell on the thought or wait anymore. I reached for the lube I stashed under a pillow, knelt on the bed, and quickly applied it to my fingers and reached back to slicken my hole. I poked a finger in to get wet inside and noticed I was tight and a little drier than usual. My internal juices weren't flowing as they would at home, but it was probably due to the alcohol I had that night. I used more lube while fitting a second finger in and barely got it in against my very tight, anxious anal ring.

I also seemed harder than usual and rubbed myself twice before I stopped so I didn't cum. "Okay, I need you now. Just take me."

"Oh, a little horny, are we?" Glen teased while taking off his briefs. "How do you want it?" It was an odd question as he hadn't asked it before. It didn't bother me on any account.

"Get behind me," I said almost out of breath. Glen scooted down behind my ass and got up onto his knees, while I planted my hands down so I was on all fours. I felt prone, exposed. I didn't care. I wanted this man to take me. I wanted to pleasure him and make him come, to give him a warm slick place and a person to cum into. And not just any person, I wanted him to cum in me. I felt him rub along my cheeks and close to my ass as he shifted for position. I reached under to guide his cock to my wanting, slippery hole. The feeling of reaching back around my own cock and balls to grab his was new, and arousing as hell. It certainly wasn't anything I experienced with Susie!

"Okay. Now," I said as he began pushing forward and me towards him. I felt a strong push and pain immediately as his head barely popped in. I was too tight and going too fast. "Hold on, go back," as I took a breath in through my teeth. "Try again, a little slower." I pushed out to open my hole wider for him and I could feel his head contact my anus. As it did, I pushed back and felt his head pop back in. I was trying too hard, but I pushed back anyway to get him inside me.

The pain was less, and my hole clamped onto his dick. Somehow the constriction felt amazing but still a bit painful as he waited for me to adjust. I arched my back up and down a bit to wiggle him inside and it helped. I felt him slide past the constriction and fully into me. Gasping and loving the feeling, the pain was now a light throb on my outer ring as he slowly pulled back.

Glen was almost out before entering with a second slightly faster push. As he did, I felt a rush to my head as the feelings around my hole of his hard, warm cock pressing in was amazing. Every nerve ending around my hole was stimulated as I watched my own dick flex upward and throb with Glen's impalement. Knowing there was an actual person with his fleshy hardness inside me was a mind fuck. I pushed back into him and wiggled, wanting more, wanting Glen to cum in me right away.

I brought my hands up off the bed and pushed him back as I partially sat onto his lap. I reached around to grab his ass to pull him into me as much as possible. Glen grabbed my dick to stroke me while I was half sitting on him. This position got him to piston faster, but he wasn't as deep as he could go. He fell out a couple times, but easily went back in.

With all my senses firing at once, I moved Glen's hands off my dick to my hips. I reached back with my arms wrapping them around his head to feel his breath on my neck. I felt myself letting go, letting him do what he wanted. I embraced him as much as I could while he took me from behind. Glen was pumping faster, making my cock start to slap against my belly. I laughed at the silliness and feelings it was giving me. The sounds of squishiness as he moved in and out couldn't have made me more aroused. This also gave me an image when I would take Susie in a similar way and hearing the same sounds, but I was the one getting fucked!

The feelings from my cock slapping were too much so I went back down to all fours. I was in a never-ending moan, occasionally talking. I was quickly finding this wasn't my favorite position and making some noises was helping me to keep focused on Glen's pleasure. "Oh, oh Glen. Fuck me, oh yeah, fuck meee," I breathed out. I reached back and made a 'v' with my fingers to feel his cock entering me. I thought this might help him cum a fit faster, even though only a couple minutes had lapsed.

My first foray into doggie style while being fucked, and it happened -- the slapping sounds of sex. God it was wonderful as Glen's crotch slapped against my ass. It was also the first time I felt his balls, pulled tight, hitting my barely dangling nuts.

Only ten or so thrusts and Glen started to pant and grunt; I knew he was close. My pain had returned as an uncomfortable heat and the throb became noticeable again. "Give it to me, harder. Oh yeah come in me. Come for me Glen. Oh Glen!" I wanted him to cum as the heat on my anus wouldn't go away, but I didn't want to stop and disappoint him since he was so close to cumming.

With sputtering, final thrusts Glen gave his typical quiet grunt and started cumming. Sadly, I didn't feel his throbbing cock or the load pumping into me. But, I wanted to be sure I got all of it and let him finish as he pleased. I loved helping him cum and giving him a place for depositing it. I just hoped he liked what I had to offer. "Oh. Oh yeah. Come on, give it to me," I panted more quietly as he finished. He quickly got soft and separated from me. "Noo, not yet," I playfully whined. In all seriousness I wanted more, I felt something missing, besides me not cumming.

I felt a slight drip down my balls, so I flopped over to my side so I could keep as much of Glen's load in me as possible. My hole was a heated, throbbing mess, so I used a bit of cum and rubbed my hole gently to sooth the pain. Glen cozied up to spoon me from behind.

I rolled slightly to my back and slowly rubbed my still-hard cock. "Okay, I think you got me pregnant this time!" I giggled.

"I hope that's okay," Glen laughed. "I tried as best as I could. Let me take care of that for you." Glen grabbed my dick and started to pump it as fast as he had fucked me. He was rough but in just a few seconds I yelled out.

"Oh GOD! Oh, ahh, ah, ahh, YESS!" I couldn't contain my voice as I started shooting cum up my chest while Glen slowed his stroking. "Uhng, uh, uh," I was almost incoherent as my hips lifted off the bed. I felt my asshole blinking through its heat during this powerful orgasm. The nerves seemed restimulated, and it kept me feeling like I wanted to cum more and more. Glen grabbed his shirt from the floor and wiped me down.

"Sorry I made a mess. But thanks for cleaning me up."

"You're certainly welcome. Anytime. Don't be afraid to let me get you off. It's hot when I can do that for you."

A few minutes of afterglow and small talk about how good it was, and teasing about the next time, I excused myself to take a shower. The few steps to the bathroom were all it took for Glen's cum to flow out between my cheeks and down my leg. This hadn't happened the last time he came in me, as my hole had closed. This time I must've loosened up a bit after being so tight at the beginning. It was hot knowing I had Glen's cum seeping from me, making my butt cheeks and thighs slippery. I felt a different kind of sexy, for a guy. I turned the shower on and immediately ran my fingers over and in my hole, slick with cum. The heated pain was almost gone, but I still felt tingly and aching for what was missing from my backside. As I started washing up, the soreness and sexiness went away with the cum. Mostly.

For some reason I became self-conscious about drying off in the bright bathroom lights while Glen watched. "Too bad I have to go. Maybe again next weekend?" I dressed and was almost out of the bedroom when I noticed Glen smiling.

"Maaybee. But I want you sooner. It's been weeks you know," Glen whined a bit playfully and got up to wash before seeing me out.

We hugged at the front door and I gave him one last grab and massage of his pants-covered crotch. "I guess I'll have to rely on my toys without this."

"You don't have to," Glen retorted. We said our goodbyes and I, mostly sober by now, started towards home.

Driving back, I noticed I had 15 minutes to spare before getting home in the time Susie would expect me. I took the opportunity to stop at the adult video store. I felt like I needed more in me, something longer. However, I was still sore and could tell my anus had clamped shut, yet I was still horny as hell. Glen felt good, but I had some toys that were slightly longer than him in that 6"-7" range. I'd have to wait a few days before playing alone with whatever I bought.

There wasn't much to browse since I knew the store well from my previous purchases. I went straight to the dildos and there it was, the longer item I wanted, a double headed dildo. It looked huge in length, but the girth was the same as my other dildo, about two fingers wide. I started getting a hard on as I thought about what I'd do with it. I quickly bought it without looking at the clerk, went out to the car and stashed it in the car trunk's wheel well.

It was right at 4am when I arrived home. I was quiet enough that Susie slept through my entrance into the apartment and as I slipped into bed. Still horny, while I thought about the new toy, I knew I wouldn't sleep until I came again.

I softly turned away from Susie and reached into my shorts and started a very slow and quiet masturbation technique I learned when a younger teen. I put the head of my cock between my first two fingers and put my thumb on top the head to simultaneously push down while my fingers pulled up. I had to be careful of my breathing so as not to wake Susie.

This was the first time I masturbated in bed while Susie was sleeping. This was so sneaky and arousing it only took a few pumps, and I was spewing out more come than I thought possible for the second time in an hour. My whole body tightened like a rock so I didn't move as I came. My tighty-whities caught all of my cum and I wiped my fingers in the dry areas of my underwear. Luckily, no smell was present as I had on the sleep shorts as well. I quickly fell asleep to the sound of my own breath returning to normal and as I thought about getting fucked by Glen.

To be continued...

corylake
corylake
26 Followers