Continuing Adventures with Glen Ch. 02

Story Info
A young married man ponders his sexuality and urges.
2.1k words
4.15
2.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corylake
corylake
26 Followers

Disclaimer:

This story is a work of fiction. I, as the author, do not condone any act or activity in the story. All characters in this story are 18+ years old. Any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, and any resemblance of places current or past, are purely coincidental. You may not reproduce this story, in whole or in part, as it is an original work by the author.

Inside Jacket Synopsis, Part 2: A 22-year-old married man thinks he went through a gay phase when his interest wanes in his secret partner Glen. Then he discovers a bit more about his physical self while alone. What does this mean for him?

Personal note: The activities, objects, and feelings are true, but not the names and exact places. This is a chronological continuation of the "Budding Sexuality with Glen" series. This series is the next stage in our relationship where it's a foregone conclusion that Glen and I are a "couple" without saying it outright.

This is a needed bridge to the next story. This stands on its own pretty well, but if you want the story of how it all got here, please read the "Budding Sexuality with Glen" series.

Continuing Adventures with Glen, Part 2

"Where was this going with Glen?" I thought a few days after Glen and I had sex for the third time. Susie and I had a great life with jobs, friends, family, and building a life. I was now about midway through college and we were soon moving to a rental home, out of our small apartment.

Susie and I had great sex twice the week after Glen fucked me, but I questioned my life and choices after each time. The last time with Glen wasn't great and I was a bit turned off from gay sex for a bit because it hurt since I rushed it. This made me seek "normalness" in Susie; I had a warm, wet vagina nearby with a woman I loved.

I didn't love Glen, I was enraptured with giving myself to Glen, to give him my special place to plant his seed. Well, I did love his smooth body which had just the right amount softness. And, I still lusted after the double-dildo I bought myself after leaving Glen's house, but it now seemed too much of a hassle.

I should probably touch on my situation with Susie and Glen. Susie and I dated for a number of months before getting married 18 months after we met. She was smart, fun, and mature for her early 20s age. She was average height and build, and wore her hair short in that late 90s way. She wasn't a "looker" by most standards, but was very cute and sexy enough that sex was good. I was attracted to most of what she had as a woman. Susie had graduated college while we were dating and was the impetus for me to start college at 19. While we dated, I developed a budding friendship with Glen and his friends who would frequent a restaurant I worked at during the 3rd shift. Eventually, Glen invited me to work at a bar/restaurant he worked at as it was a lot more money, and more fun. Soon after starting there, Glen and I started flirting and groping. I didn't know what I was doing and thought it wouldn't go anywhere, but as time went on, my self sexual discoveries converged with Glen.

Glen was somewhere in his 20s, maybe late 20s as a guess, but he had the type of body and skin that defied an indication of age. He was of an Asian/Euro ethnicity so his skin was smooth and he never needed to shave. He was of average build, a little shorter than my 6 feet tall, with rounded features that made him soft in a good way. Glen had black, short hair and was a good natured person who laughed a lot. I didn't expect my solo sexual discoveries would lead to having sex with Glen, and cheating on Susie throughout our dating and marriage, but it did.

After the weekend Glen and I last fucked, I called in "sick." I thought I satisfied my desire to explore anal sex, and figured it was a gay or bi phase I had gone through. I wasn't gay anyway so why continue to worry about it? In addition, Susie and I were moving across town, school was getting busier, and I was going to add a weekday retail job.

I returned to the bar the following weekend. Glen said he missed me and I returned the sentiment half heartedly. Our flirting was a lot less and there was no petting involved. After a fairly calm night, we went to the after-bar party for a drink. I finally told Glen about how busy I was and the move. I felt like it was a flood of excuses, but Glen said he understood and not to leave him hanging too long. I left the party early without guilt, but with questions in my head as to why I kept wanting to maintain our friendship.

Susie and I made the move to our new place and I was careful to keep my stash of toys hidden in the spare tire wheel well of my car. A search around our new rental house yielded no hiding places for my toys. My stash was outgrowing the spare tire well in my car and I wanted easier access to it.

After we settled in from the move and normalized life again I worked the bar the next few weekends. Though, I went straight home after closing it and told Glen some real, and made-up excuses. Mostly it was just that I was tired after my weekday job and schoolwork and general lack of interest in messing with Glen. I also had a weight on me about cheating on Susie. Glen and I still flirted, but a lot less. Getting close to him just wasn't top of mind.

At one point, Glen wanted me to be a DJ partner with him for a weekend gig. During the gig, at a high school dance, we sat behind a covered table and I would casually sneak touches of Glen when no one was around. I wanted his attention, but not really in a sexual way. His return touches made my cock stir throughout the night and eventually got me thinking of fooling around with him again. It was like my body and mind knew what it wanted, but I was thinking the opposite.

As we packed up the DJ equipment Glen asked, "Is something wrong? You know I miss you." This took me aback as he never really talked seriously. I felt bad as I realized I had ignored how much we had going and it was probably hurting him. That "unspoken" couple-hood really was going on between us!

"No, nothing's wrong. Just been busy with school and work during the week. We should plan something soon." I was more serious than month's past, and we hugged as I left.

Driving home I thought about the double-dildo I never tried. I wondered if I'd have to start over with stretching my anus again, and when I could try it. My cock hardened up and I thought it would be a good time to pull out an old Penthouse Letters again.

After a couple days I finally got the chance to read the magazine again. It was midday in between classes so I was at home and had a fast jack-off session. Soon after, I couldn't refocus on homework and felt quite horny again like having pent-up arousal.

Before getting off again I had to return to campus for an evening class. Throughout class I had roaming thoughts of using the double-dildo. I'd get hard in class and then have to concentrate on the lecture to calm myself down. It was a painful two hours and went home horny.

Bedtime came a bit early as I couldn't wait to get off. Within minutes of getting home I started fingering Susie as we walked to bed. I imagined her pussy as my ass and how Glen might feel fingering me. My dick started to twitch on its own and I had to stop before I shot my load all over the floor. I turned us around as I laid on the bed putting Susie on top. I couldn't hold back and thrust my hips as fast as I could. My cock easily found her warm slippery hole on its own and within a few strokes I came. A lot.

I could feel my load bathing my cock within Susie as she slowly gyrated her hips wanting more. I had finished cumming and quickly deflated. I rose my knees up and pushed Susie back within seconds and apologized for the quickness. Susie assured me it was okay and rolled off quickly. She snugged up with her head on my chest and my arm around her. "Whew. I needed that," as my breathing softened.

"You must've! It was still fun. Unexpected, and fun." Susie got up to clean herself.

We drifted off as soon as she got back in bed.

The next couple days were too busy and my libido subsided to make way for work and school. However, I still pulled out Penthouse Letters to read in between my homework. My favorite stories were ones featuring anal sex - at least they became favorites. Of course it was always male on female, but something intrigued me about the descriptions of "cleaning out" one's ass. I knew about enemas and thought they were more medicinal for health reasons. I didn't really put it together that, yes, it would be a good idea to clean oneself out before anal sex so there was little to no chance of yucky bits involved.

I didn't seem to have issues with yuckiness with Glen. I later found out that in a generally healthy, younger person the last few inches of a colon doesn't hold waste. I started forming an image in my mind about the colon and its shape and it made sense why I didn't come across waste, and also why I felt a tugging or pushing inside when I was dildo balls-deep in my ass; I must've hit that first (or last) corner of the colon.

So one midday, while Susie was at work, I wondered how to get water in my ass to flush out my system like an enema. Two things occurred as I looked around our new rental for an object to use. First, I found the small attic entry in the ceiling above the washing machine - I found a new place for my toys which I immediately stashed up there! Second, I found a poultry baster to inject water into me for an enema. (What did I know about proper enema stuff?)

I lubed my hole, filled the baster with water, and proceeded to squirt it up. I filled the baster three more times and noticed a little distension of my belly. I started to get super aroused, but also felt like it was time to expel. I sat on the toilet to let it all out and my hole stayed open. Wow that felt great and I started to finger my hole, where surprisingly there were no yucky bits!

Two went in easily and I started to piston them while I jacked off. I unloaded hard all over the floor, while my anus clamped down and pulsed on my fingers while I orgasmed. I sat back on the toilet to recover and thought, "Holy shit, I have to do that again."

I quickly cleaned up and realized that my hole was cleaner while fingering myself. It also felt more slick and generally better. My dick was also not going down when I settled back down to homework. I was too horny to focus and got one of the regular dildos from the new easier accessed hiding place. I put some lube on my hole and dildo and without much issue, the head popped in easily as I squatted down on it. I seemed to feel every inch inside me as it slid in until I was down to the fake balls.

I started to bounce on my heels as my hole seemed wide open, like never before. I thought I felt something inside that wanted to come out, but whatever it was it made me stroke about five times before I came hard, within a few minutes of the last one. Pulse after pulse, the feelings were deeper inside me than I ever felt. The clamping down on the dildo by my ass wasn't unpleasant, but I had to stop from exhaustion.

After another cleanup, I napped until Susie got home and I had to leave for school for a night class. I kept thinking during class about how that turkey baster became my new friend, until I found a faster way of enemas.

To be continued...

corylake
corylake
26 Followers