All Comments on 'Contract Killer Wins the Game'

by 100 Angry Bananas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jackfrostedjackfrostedalmost 11 years ago
good BUT

it was a long way to tip a rary

jack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fun!

Enjoyed the plot line. I enjoy stories that provide sex and a plot line.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 10 years ago
And we're finished

This story is the first of its kind that I've come across. Black humour at its damn, bloody (pardon the pun) finest. One on hand, we have the cast of characters who think solely with dicks (or guns) and the other, we have witty metaphors galore. It qualifies as both Humour as well as monumentally-fucked-up-train-wreck (someone should make a category for it :P).

I have only one teensy criticism. You may want to reorder the series so the different chapters are in sequence. I did not appreciate having to look through the first few paragraphs to see if it was a continuation of the last thing I read.

Nevertheless, thou hast earned thy place in my favourites list. If you have written more like this and hidden it from view, thou shalt be damned to eternal torture. Seriously dude, you have a wicked talent for this shit.

I don't often read entire novels in one sitting, but I was glad to make the exception here. Someone could easily make a hit graphic novel out of it *take the fucking hint* and it would be worthy of Alan Moore or Frank Miller.

At the end of it all, I was slightly let down by the soap-ish ending *pout pout* Black humour deserves an ending which is suitably.... well... black. Oh well, you can say I'm sour graping because I liked the rest of the story THAT much.

I dropped a subtle clue in this comment, but in case it eluded you, here it is spelled out in huge block letters.

<slightly unsubtle clue>

WRITE MORE, YOU TWISTED MANIACAL BLOODY GENIUS!!

</slightly unsubtle clue>

Salutes

-LaRascasse (aka the fan of yours the shit will never hit).

FirstJayFirstJayover 9 years ago
Damn

My only regret is finding Contract Killer Gets a Clue first then finding out there were previous chapters. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Same as FirstJay

But I then read the entire set in one sitting and I LOVE it.

5 stars for each story, would not rate anything better. Good characters, good twists.

Wouldn't mind a follow up with both women in his bed, Sheila running the show.

Now I need to read your other stories.

Ramjet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice

Nice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous