Contract Negotiation

Story Info
Emily faces a difficult decision when meeting a client.
2k words
4.42
42.7k
48

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the elevator ascended to the top floor of the building, Emily took a last look at her reflection on the shiny door to make sure that nothing was out of place. Her long dark brown hair was perfectly styled, framing her delicate face. Her lipstick was carefully applied. For a second she thought that she should have chosen a more muted shade of red, but the color of her lips matched well with the color of the small heart shaped pendant on her chest. Her makeup made her cheekbones look more prominent and her light brown eyes larger.

As she lowered her gaze, she considered unbuttoning one more button of her white blouse, but she decided against it since it would probably reveal too much cleavage. For the hundredth time she adjusted her tight pencil skirt to eliminate all wrinkles, and checked that there were no visible panty lines from the silk thong she was wearing.

She admired her well toned calf muscles made more prominent by her expensive high-heeled shoes. She was sometimes self conscious about her 5'3 height but not today, as her shoes added almost three more inches to her stature.

Finally, she checked her blazer for lint and took a deep breath. She felt ready for her meeting with the CEO of the large medical practice that, if all went well today, would become one of her largest clients. As the elevator stopped, Emily felt confident that all her preparation and hard work was about to be rewarded. She also knew that her beauty, youth, and immaculate appearance gave her an edge over most other pharmaceutical sales reps, so she approached the receptionist without hesitation. The receptionist walked her to the office of the CEO and ushered her in through the heavy door.

Michael, the CEO, glanced up from the papers he was reading and welcomed her with a broad smile. He stood up to shake Emily's hand, which disarmed her for an instant as she realized he was a full foot taller than her. After exchanging a few pleasantries he asked her if she had brought the final version of the contract, so she pulled it out of her briefcase and handed it to him. Michael started reviewing the key points that had been under discussion for the past few months and asked her to clarify a few points. As the meeting progressed, Emily felt better and better about it since she was able to answer all of Michael's questions without hesitation.

She had been sitting across him the whole time, but after spreading some of the pages on his large desk, Michael asked her to stand by his side to explain a few of the details. She proceeded to show him how some of the numbers had been calculated. As they both leaned down and read some of the figures, Emily noticed that Michael was wearing what was probably a very expensive cologne. She also noticed that Michael had very prominent veins on his large hands. She guessed that he was in very good shape for his age, which according to her research was 52 years old. His broad shoulders suggested that he worked out regularly. As her mind drifted away from the contract details, Emily couldn't help but feel attracted to the powerful man, attraction that was currently manifesting itself as undeniable wetness between her legs.

Emily bit her lower lip and forced herself to concentrate on the contract, snapping out of her momentary distraction, but when Michael's hand touched her hand accidentally she felt as if electrical current had been applied directly to her pussy. She felt a bit flushed and tried to compose herself by paying attention to her breathing. As she regained her composure, Michael sat down on his chair and motioned her to get closer. He was reading the final page of the contract and as she got closer he put her arm around her waist. She was startled by the physical contact but he made it seem completely casual since he was focused on the document.

Emily relaxed and provided the details he wanted. As his hand started to slide down from her waist to her upper hip, Emily started wondering if she should say something. She wasn't sure if the contact was innocent or if Michael was starting to behave inappropriately. She didn't want to misinterpret his intentions and end the meeting without his signature, so while he felt his hand sliding lower and moving very slowly towards her right buttock, she realized she had a decision to make. Saying something would probably end the meeting and would mean that her large sales commission would not be coming. Letting him fondle her would make her feel degraded and would also be a betrayal of her marriage vows, but it would only last a few minutes and then she would be able to leave Michael's office with a signed contract without anyone knowing what had happened inside. As Michael continued talking about the contract Emily made her decision. She was going to pretend that nothing was happening, even though during the few seconds that had elapsed while she thought about her course of action Michael's hand had already moved and was now caressing her firm ass.

Michael continued talking about the contract while Emily was having difficulty thinking clearly. She knew she should be feeling angry and should demand that Michael stop, and should punch him in the face if he did not, but instead the touch of his insistent hand was causing her pussy to moisten and tingle. Michael grabbed his pen with his free hand and signed the contract. In what could only be described as a surreal moment, Emily grabbed the same pen and signed the contract as well.

She was technically free to go and could have grabbed the papers and put them in her briefcase, but Michael stood up and told her that there was only one more thing he had to do before she left. She did not ask what it was since she knew instinctively what was about to happen. Michael moved behind her and pushed her upper torso down. Emily grabbed the edge of his desk for support and felt him pull her skirt up and bunch it around her waist. He grabbed her thong and slipped it down her legs, and Emily inexplicably helped him by stepping out of it. He grabbed the silky material and put it in his suit pocket, undoubtedly as a trophy, she thought. As her pulse quickened she heard him lower the zipper of his expensive pants. He knew she was aroused so he did not even bother checking if she was ready. Instead, he positioned his large cock against her pussy lips and started pushing forward.

Emily whimpered as she realized that Michael's cock was much larger than her husband's, which up to that point had been the only cock that had penetrated her delicate pussy. She felt as if Michael was trying to push a coke can inside her and she knew that had she not been so wet she would be feeling pain by now. Michael continued pushing and Emily's pussy gradually accepted his large head. He had only inserted the tip and the pressure was already incredible. He withdrew half and inch and pushed again, using Emily's hips to gain leverage. As another inch went inside her, Emily felt as if she was about to be split in two. She felt pain but at the same time the nerve endings in her pussy were overloading her senses with what she could not deny was pleasure.

Michael kept withdrawing and advancing a little at a time, marveling at her tightness. Every time he pulled out a bit, his cock dragged out the inner flesh of Emily's pussy. She was breathing hard and moaning uncontrollably, and he still had several inches to go.

Emily could not believe how full she felt. It seemed like her insides were getting rearranged every time that Michael pushed forward. Her husband had never penetrated her so deeply, and her pussy had never felt so stretched since Michael's cock was at least twice as thick. Her knuckles were white since she was grabbing the desk so hard as Michael kept fucking her from behind. She could not stop moaning and whimpering, exhaling hard with every push of his cock.

Michael was now sweating due to the effort he was making to sheath his cock completely in Emily's tight pussy. He grabbed her hips even harder to make the final push, hoping that he would be able to bury the last two inches in one go.

As he made his final assault, Emily's body betrayed her and she started cumming both because of the pleasure that Michael's cock was giving her and the sheer depravity of the situation. Her pussy contracted rhythmically trying to extract Michael's cum, and all her muscles contracted in uncontrollable spasms.

Michael felt Emily's orgasm on his thick cock. Her delicious pussy was contracting in a way that he had not experienced before. He was not ready to cum yet though, so he continued pushing forward until with a triumphant grunt he saw that he had buried the full length of his cock in Emily's orgasming pussy. As her body continued twitching, he now started to fuck her through her orgasm by pulling his cock almost completely out and then burying his full length forcefully.

Emily now felt like a rag doll in Michael's hands. She could no longer support her torso with her arms so she was now lying down on his desk. She exhaled with every push of his cock and tried to regain control of her breathing every time his cock withdrew. Her pussy lips were getting dragged in and out by the thick member, and her clitoris was on fire. She had never been fucked so hard before so all points of reference were gone. The physical sensation in her pussy was overwhelming and as Michael continued his relentless fucking she realized that she was about to have another orgasm. Her entire body tensed and once again her pussy started contracting around Michael's cock. No sound was coming from her mouth as she held her breath for several seconds and she felt she was about to pass out.

Michael was enjoying manhandling Emily's petite body, using the tightness of her orgasming pussy around the full length of his cock. As she experienced the strongest climax of her life, Michael buried himself to the hilt and bellowed out a roar as he started spraying her insides with his load.

Emily felt Michael's cock pulse as she started coming down from her orgasm. As his thick cock expanded and started coating her cervix with sperm she experienced another mini orgasm, causing additional contractions in her pussy. She was expecting his cock to deflate quickly like her husband's always did, but instead Michael's cock maintained its hardness as it continued to deliver a huge load of cum to her pussy.

After making sure that his balls were completely empty, Michael started withdrawing his cock from Emily's pussy. He had enjoyed fucking the young sales rep immensely but he had a busy day ahead and needed her to get going. He noticed with satisfaction that her pussy was full of his cum, so he lowered her skirt over her beautiful ass and legs, gave her a gentle slap and bid her farewell. He was already looking forward to next year's contract renewal negotiations.

As the elevator descended from the top floor, Emily examined her reflection once again on the shiny door. Her skin was flushed and she had a freshly fucked look, but other than some wrinkles on her blouse and a few hairs out of place, she looked much the same as she had earlier in the morning. She could feel Michael's cum in her pussy and starting to run down her leg, but she hoped no one would notice before she got to her rental car.