Contract Negotiation Ch. 02

Story Info
Emily tries to move on with her life.
1.9k words
3.86
25.7k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily's mind had been in turmoil ever since the incident at the office of her largest client. She felt equal parts of anger and guilt. The anger was directed not so much to Michael, the CEO who had taken advantage of her, but to herself, since she knew that she should and could have stopped him as soon as he had started behaving inappropriately. As for her feelings of guilt, she tried to put them out of her mind by filling her time with work and exercise at her gym. She still could not believe that despite the humiliating way Michael had treated her, the brief encounter had been the most intense sexual experience she had ever had. She tried not to think about the fact that sex with her husband, while loving and emotionally fulfilling, had never driven her to lose control the way that sex with Michael had. Since she had returned from her trip, she had tried to assuage her guilt by becoming more attentive to her husband, pampering him at every opportunity that presented itself. In bed, she concentrated on giving him pleasure, but despite all her mental effort, she could not suppress the intrusive images that flashed into her mind every time she made love with her husband. Even worse, she had been unable to orgasm like she used to unless her husband took her from behind while she imagined that the man behind her was Michael.

Despite all her mental anguish, Emily managed to continue living her life without anyone else noticing it. She had already decided not to ever tell her husband about the incident. At work, she had been congratulated for landing Michael's firm as a client, and the large bonus that she received as a result allowed her to rationalize what happened as a sacrifice that she had made for the sake of her and her husband's financial security. Now, as she prepared for her upcoming business trip, she again tried to put all other thoughts aside and focus on her work. She packed carefully, avoiding choosing the same clothes she had worn last time. Nevertheless, she still had to maintain the image that had allowed to become one of the most successful sales reps in her company's history, so her wardrobe was as stylish and elegant as usual. As she folded the silk thong panties she liked to wear, she reviewed the mental notes about the account she hoped to land. She had been pursuing the account for several months without making much headway. The purchasing manager she had been after had been very reluctant to talk to her on the phone, much less meet in person. After months of inactivity, he had finally agreed to meet and listen to Emily's pitch.

The meetings with the purchasing manager and his colleagues had gone well, Emily thought. She was now taking a short break in her hotel room before meeting the client's team at the expensive restaurant she had picked. She felt like they were close to signing with her, which would result in another large commission landing in her bank account.

Before leaving her room, she checked herself in the mirror one last time, making sure that her shoulder length hair was perfectly brushed. She confirmed that her light cream blouse did not have any stains. She removed a few pieces of lint from her black pencil skirt, which ended just above her knees, and stepped into her favorite high-heeled shoes. Emily thought she looked great tonight. She took the elevator to the hotel lobby and walked a few steps to the highly-rated restaurant which was right next door to her hotel.

Dinner had gone really well, Emily thought. Food had been delicious and the service had been top notch. The conversation with the client's team had been entertaining when it came to non-work related topics, and very productive when it pertained to the deal she wanted them to sign. Her meticulous preparation had served well, since Jerry, the purchasing manager, and his subordinates had peppered her with questions throughout the evening that she had been able to answer in detail.

Emily paid for the very expensive bill, leaving a generous tip, and bid farewell to all of Jerry's subordinates. Emily and Jerry were now walking to the hotel lobby discussing the next steps. She was starting to fade a little bit so she was ready to say goodbye when Jerry asked her if she had tried the cocktails at the hotel bar. She admitted that she had not, so he insisted they have one before ending their day. They sat down at the bar after a brief wait, and continued their conversation after Jerry ordered what he promised were the best White Russians in the city.

As one drink turned into a second one, Emily felt completely at ease. Their conversation had gradually progressed from work topics to a series of incredibly funny stories about Jerry's experiences growing up in a small rural town. It was only when the bartender made his final call that she realized how late it was. She thanked Jerry for the drinks, which he insisted were his treat, and stepped down from the bar stool. She stumbled a little bit, a sign that perhaps she had exceeded her alcohol limit, so when Jerry offered to walk her to her room she did not think twice before accepting his offer. He found him completely non-threatening, since he was not much taller than her, was probably twice her age, and was noticeably overweight. His balding head, thick glasses, and slightly ill-fitting clothes completed the image she had formed in her head of the type of guy she did not have to worry about.

The loud squeaking of Emily's hotel bed snapped her momentarily out of the trance she had been under. She was completely drenched in sweat and felt as if she was being crushed to death by Jerry's heavy weight as he grunted and rutted inside her. She tried to keep her legs from bouncing but she could not quite plant them on the soft bed nor wrap them around his overweight body. As her treacherous pussy started sending signals to her brain that another climax was coming, Emily tried to remember how she had ended up lying on her back having sex with Jerry.

She remembered accepting Jerry's offer to walk her to her room. She also remembered accepting his arm for balance as they exited the elevator that took them to her floor. Jerry had helped her open her room's electronic lock and had reminded her to lock the door from inside as he wished her good night with an awkward hug. Without really knowing why, she had given him a soft kiss on the lips and had then grabbed his hands and slowly pulled him into her room. Jerry had tried to resist at first but Emily had overcome his reluctance by placing his hands on her buttocks, while she mashed her breasts against his body and kissed him with open mouth and tongue. The next thing that Emily remembered was kneeling in front of him, unbuckling his pants, and pulling his hardening cock out of his underwear. She remembered feeling surprise at his size and girth as she put the head of his member in her mouth. Her memory turned a bit fuzzy after that, but she did recall using both hands to jerk him off and marveling at the fact that his cock extended beyond her hands and into her mouth.

Out of the corner of her eye Emily noticed that her blouse, skirt, and underwear were strewn all over her hotel room. Seeing her expensive clothes on the floor helped her remember that after Jerry had warned that he was about to ejaculate in her mouth, she had stopped giving him head. She had made him sit on the bed and had removed his shoes, pants, and underwear. She then removed his tie, shirt, and undershirt, noticing for the first time that he was wearing a gold chain around his neck. Standing between his legs, and while kissing him passionately once more, she had then proceeded to remove her own clothes without caring where they landed.

Emily had tried to push Jerry on his back so she could climb on top of him, but at that point Jerry had embraced her with surprising speed and had rolled over her until Emily was on her back. He had then raised his hips, and after missing his target a few times, had lodged the tip of his thick member between her drenched pussy lips. Emily now remembered that she had tried grabbing his ass to help him penetrate her, but her arms were not long enough to wrap around his overweight body. Jerry had not needed her assistance in any case, since he had used his own weight to slowly force his large cock into her tight pussy. He had rocked his body from side to side while Emily tried to breathe normally, until after several minutes of strenuous effort he had finally bottomed out.

Emily's memory turned into a blur of images and sensations after that point. She remembered grabbing Jerry's head with both hands while kissing him wildly. She recalled feeling incredibly full one moment and completely empty the next as Jerry used the full length of his cock to piston in and out of her. She also remembered that she had almost passed out after he had made her cum faster than ever. She remembered removing his thick glasses while he slowed down for a moment. After her first orgasm, he had resumed his relentless pace, which brought her to the present. As Jerry grabbed her ass with both hands in an effort to go even deeper, Emily lost herself in the pleasure emanating from her pussy and reached a second climax that was almost as strong as the first one.

Jerry continued fucking her while Emily's entire body went rigid for a moment. Her abdominal muscles then spasmed several times as if she were being electrocuted, while her pussy contracted around his thick cock trying to coax all the seed from his balls. As Emily's orgasm continued, Jerry's movements gradually started to become less coordinated. He started grunting even louder and his cock expanded inside her pussy, pulsing as it bathed her cervix with his semen. Emily felt each pulse of Jerry's cock. It triggered additional involuntary contractions of her pussy as she gradually came down from her climax. She was breathing hard under Jerry's now dead weight, but she had no strength left to push him off her so instead he caressed his back gently until they both fell asleep.

Emily woke up with a start the next day when her phone started ringing. She was alone in her room, naked underneath the bed sheet. Jerry had evidently left at some point without waking her up. She glanced at her phone and seeing her husband's name made her realize that she had totally forgotten to call him the previous night as she did every night when traveling. As she collected her thoughts before answering, she realized that she did not have much time to get ready for her morning meeting with Jerry and his colleagues. She did not know how she was going to be able to face him after their night of debauchery, but she managed to put that thought aside as she focused on her husband's voice.