Contract With a Succubus Pt. 02

Story Info
Demon and nerd get to know each other.
18.1k words
4.73
6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

~=~ Author's Notes ~=~

Hi all, thank you for joining me in another adventure featuring our unlikely fictional couple! Much to my own surprise, this chapter forgoes my usual size-related kinks, but there's still plenty of body-related magic to go around, as well as the sexiest magic of all: mutual love and respect.

If that kind of thing gets your motor running, please consider leaving a comment. I'm always striving to improve my writing, so any advice, suggestions, or criticism are highly appreciated! I don't write very often, but knowing that people are excited to read my stories is the best motivation in the world!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I didn't want to wake up. It was too early to wake up. There should be a rule where you don't have to wake up if the sun isn't even up yet. And besides, I was having such a great dream! Well, more of a wet dream, really. There was a lady who turned into a devil or something, and she grew a massive pair of boobs and gave me a giant cock. Maybe I could go back to that dream if I fell back to sleep right away. I turned over and tried to think sleepy thoughts.

But something was wrong. I felt a disturbance in the Force. Against all sense and good reason, I opened my eyes to the pre-dawn gloom.

There she was. Azalea. Asleep in my bed in my house. And naked. And wrapped up in about eighty-five percent of the covers.

Then it was all true. Meeting her, the weird contract, the sex, the kissing, me having a... a girlfriend...

There was no chance of me going back to sleep anymore. The weight of the entire situation came back to me, just as strong as it was yesterday, along with a host of new questions. Had I gone too far last night? Had I not gone far enough? What was I expected to do now? Should I wake her up or let her sleep?

It was all too much. Overthinking things like that hadn't done me any good last night, and it wouldn't do any good now. I slowly drew in a breath and held it for a few seconds before taking a controlled breath out, forcing myself to calm down and take things one step at a time. First things first, what's my next move? I just woke up next to my new girlfriend, what do I do now? I thought back to the few romcoms I'd seen, and I was struck with inspiration...

♦ ♦ ♦

Azalea came into the kitchen a few hours later, back to her previous proportions and wearing a pair of very fuzzy red pajama pants and a baggy black t-shirt. She still looked half asleep, her hair was a mess, her left slipper was almost completely slipped off, and she shuffled into the room like a zombie. To my eyes, she was the most beautiful woman in the world, and a wide, dopey grin broke out across my face just from seeing her.

"Good morning, Azalea! Would you like some breakfast?" I gestured with my omelette-flipping utensil of choice toward the series of dishes that I spent the morning preparing. A stack of fluffy pancakes, with maple syrup and butter on standby. Several strips of bacon, perfectly cooked in the sweetspot between brittle and chewy. A pot of coffee, with sugar and cream at the ready. A bowl of fruit salad, which may or may not have been picked up from the grocery store and transplanted into a serving bowl. And the showstopper: the spinach and mushroom omelette still cooking in the pan in front of me.

"What..?" Azalea croaked groggily, rubbing the sleep out of one eye. "What's this?"

"Breakfast! Dig in, I made enough for two," I said with an awkward little flourish. Then I had a thought that I should have had at some point in the last few hours. "Oh, sorry, do you even, like, eat? I guess I should have asked, but I didn't want to wake you up."

"Questions later. Coffee now," she grumbled. Azalea shambled further into the kitchen to pour a mug of coffee, adding a dab of cream to her dark bean juice. She took a seat at the table, letting out a moan of ecstasy as she took the first sip of joe. I finished up cooking while she finished off the mug, slowly coming back to life. "Ahhh! That's so much better," she said when the last sip was gone.

"Not much of a morning person, I take it?"

"Not since you discovered coffee. Or invented it or whatever." Azalea heaved a content sigh. "Okay, now I'm ready for questions."

"Okay. Uh, I should have asked this earlier, but do you even eat food? Obviously you just drank some coffee, but what about all this?" I gestured again to the food.

"I don't need to. I don't need the nutrients to survive, but I can still eat. And I can still enjoy the taste, which it smells like I will!"

"Awesome, then I'll make you a plate!" I did my best to serve up breakfast in two equal portions. Each plate got a short stack of flapjacks, a couple strips of bacon, and half of the omelette. I put the plates down on the table and the fruit salad in between, when Azalea held out her coffee mug, giving it a little swirl and batting her eyelashes at me pleadingly. My breath caught for a few seconds before my brain kicked in, and I poured us each a mug and brought over the pancake toppings and coffee fixings. She again poured a small glug of cream and forewent sugar, where I gave mine a large glug and two full scoops. With breakfast served, we began a conversation between bites.

"Andrew, this is all so good!" Azalea said once she had a bite of everything. "I had no idea you could cook like this. Where did you learn it?"

"From my family. I learned it from my Mom, who learned it from Grandpa James. Whenever we all got together, everyone chipped in to cook." I reached for the syrup and poured a hearty drizzle on my pancakes, adding a big ol' slab of butter on top. "It's a lot of work, but it's worth it for, you know, special occasions."

"So I count as a special occasion? Andrew, I'm flattered." Azalea smiled as she reached across the table and placed her hand on mine.

I must have turned beet red, and I'm sure Azalea noticed because she let out a soft chuckle. "Yeah, well," I rambled, trying to distract myself from the embarrassment, "it's also a lot cheaper than eating out. It won't always be this much of a production, but I wanted to make a good first impression."

"That's fine. I don't mind keeping things simple. As long as I get to do another kind of eating, too..." she said, bringing a forkfull of omelette to her mouth and wiggling her eyebrows at me. It didn't take a genius to figure out what she was implying, which was good because I was certainly operating at sub-genius levels at the moment.

"Oh. Umm, yeah, uh, how often do you -- uh we -- need to, like, do that?" My face felt like it was glowing in the visible spectrum, but I figured this conversation needed to happen at some point.

"Why? Was last night really that bad?" Azalea asked with a concerned frown. I was about to burst out with something that would probably embarrass me further when her frown turned into a playful smile. "I'm just teasing! Sorry, I'll try to rein that in. It depends on a few things. Using magic makes me hungry. The more I use it, the more hungry I get."

"So what we did last night, are you, uh, 'hungry' after that?

"Oh, absolutely not," she said, waving her fork dismissively and reaching for her coffee mug with her other hand. She took a sip and said, "First off, sex magic is easy. The easier it is for me to understand how the magic will lead to sex, the less hungry I get. And it usually pays off several times over with the energy I can feed on during the act. Last night was a very large net positive."

"Okay, that makes sense. Is there, like, an upper limit? What happens when you get 'full'?"

Azalea set down her mug and looked at me quizzically. "I don't know. I haven't thought about that in a long time. I know that I've never been 'full' before, so I don't know what would happen if I was. Assuming that I can even get 'full,' which I'm not sure can even happen..." She swirled her coffee around, staring at the rippling surface as if she might find an answer within its caffeinated depths.

Unsure of what to say, I took a few more bites of the breakfast on my plate. Once the silence had just passed the threshold into awkward, I asked, "So what happens if you don't use any magic? Can you just... exist forever?"

"Probably not forever, but I doubt I'll ever find out, or if any of my kind will for that matter. Looking like somebody else uses just a little bit all the time, so me looking like Connie right now is slowly draining the tank, so to speak. Doing small things like that will eventually lead me to starve, but I would need to go for weeks or months without eating."

"You don't have to do that just for me, then. When it's just the two of us, you can just look like you. At least, if there's something you can look like that doesn't make you hungry, I mean."

"There is. Remember what I looked like yesterday when I showed you that I was a succubus?"

"Yeah. It's, uh, pretty hard to forget something like that."

"Glad I could make such a memorable first impression!" Azalea flashed a smile that made the room light up. But then that smile faltered and fell into a frown that she tried to hide with bite of food. "I don't get hungry when I look like that, but I don't want to freak you out by looking like that all the time." She took another bite of omelette.

I'd seen far too many cartoons to be fooled by that. "You deserve to be comfortable in your own home, Azalea. I don't want you to do anything you're uncomfortable with, but you don't need to be somebody else just because I'm here."

"I don't think that's a good idea," Azalea mumbled, poking listlessly at her food. Once again, she caught herself and put on a happier face and a lighter tone. "You know, remember how you reacted yesterday? I get it, the horns and the tail are a bit off-putting, right? It's fine, I don't mind!"

My Spider Sense was still tingling. I put down my fork and knife, looking seriously at my girlfriend across the table. "Azalea, I'm really sorry to pry into this, but please tell me why you don't want to do this. I won't pretend that I understand what you're going through, but it feels like you don't trust me about this. I do respect your opinions and I'll respect your wishes, but I want to get to know you better. I feel like seeing you as you really are will help with that." Talking about that kind of heavy topic made me really nervous, but I wanted to understand why Azalea was so hesitant about being her real self around me. I reached out to hold her hand, giving it a light squeeze. "Please, help me understand."

Her eyes went down to our hands, a weird look on her face. Part sad, part happy, part hesitant. She took in a breath before saying, "Thanks Andrew. I don't know, I guess it's complicated. It could be dangerous if anybody sees me like that, so it's just safer to spend all of my time as somebody else." She turned her hand over in mine, rubbing the back of my palm with her thumb. "Plus, it's sort of a survival thing. When your life force depends on people being attracted to you, it changes the way you deal with them. I get rewarded for being what others want me to be instead of being myself. It's hard to break out of a mindset like that sometimes." She looked back up at me, saying, "I'm sorry Andrew. I shouldn't have tried to push you away."

"It's okay, really. I won't push you into something you don't want to do." I gave her hand another squeeze. "I trust you, Azalea. Do what you think is best."

Her brilliant smile came back, brighter than before. "Thanks, sweetie," she said, leaning over to give me a quick peck on the cheek. "Would you like me to change right now?"

"If you want to."

"Okay. Just give me a second to get this off." She got up from her chair and grabbed the hem of her tee shirt.

The oversized garment was about halfway up her midriff when I understood what she was doing. "Uhhh..." was the sound that escaped my quickly-warming face.

Azalea stopped immediately, looking at me with a hurt expression. "See? This is the kind of thing I was talking about. Don't tell me to be comfortable with my body if you're embarrassed by it!"

"Sorry, you're right. That was uncalled for. I need to get over it, that was just... unexpected, is all."

"Yeah, well, I have boobs, Andrew. If I need to accept my body, you need to stop clamming up whenever anything risqué happens," she scolded. Then her face softened and she said, "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. But if I need to open up to you, I need you to be relaxed around me, too. I can see that you're making progress, and I'd love to help you make some more." She resumed pulling up her shirt, adding, "besides, I can't fit my wings in this shirt and I don't want to rip it."

Azalea got the top off and draped it over the chair, standing there naked from the waist up. There was a brief instant where I was relieved that she was already comfortable enough around me to not wear a bra. I was very quickly distracted from that when the caveman part of my brain noticed that there were exposed boobs in the room. Without a doubt, and much to my shame, I stared directly at Azalea's chest for longer than was polite, still unused to such circumstances. I was eventually able to get my neanderthal brain under control and achieve rational thought, which I tried my best to direct toward calming down. They were just breasts. They weren't especially large or small, not especially perky or saggy, not especially anything. They were boobs, and if I wanted to be comfortable around Azalea, I'd have to get used to seeing them.

I mentally kicked myself for staring for so long. Azalea wasn't just a walking pair of breasts. I looked back up into her eyes with a remorseful expression on my face, saying, "Sorry, that wasn't fair to you. Just because I'm new to this doesn't give me a pass to stare like that. I'm really sorry, and I'll do better from here on out."

She looked less annoyed than I expected, which is to say that she only looked slightly annoyed. She crossed her arms and said, "Thanks for recognizing that, but you really need to stop that. Not just with me, but with everyone. For every pair that you ogle, there's a person there. So thanks for making progress, but that progress can't stop here." Azalea's expression changed, becoming less annoyed but just as serious. "I'm going to change now. I know you can't control your body's response, but just remember that I'll still be me, okay?"

I nodded, and she closed her eyes as her whole body shimmered. It was as if she cloaked herself in a blur, colors and shapes changing vaguely within an illusory cocoon. In a matter of seconds, the magical veil fell away, revealing Azalea in her true form.

To my credit, I didn't stare. Well, it wasn't exactly not staring, but I did my best to take in Azalea's appearance, both as a whole and on a more individual level.

I started at her feet, which turned out to be not very helpful because they were still safely within her slippers. Her pajama pants also remained in place, but with less fabric pooling around her ankles due to her legs getting longer. Traveling upwards, the first area of her body that was exposed was her waist. The most obvious thing about it was the color. Her skin was red. Not crimson or scarlet or ruby or burgundy, just the reddest red that could possibly exist. After the color, I noticed how narrow it was. Her waist was both lean and soft, perfect for hugging or... something more naughty. Her pajamas rode low enough on her hips that the entire hourglass shape of her midriff could be seen. They were down low enough, in fact, to also reveal her tail. It was a slightly darker red than the rest of her, as thin and smooth as a whip. The supple appendage connected to her backside just above her booty, and it hung almost to the ground, splitting into two identical halves about a third of the way from the tip, or tips I guess.

Continuing upwards, her next feature was, yes, her breasts. I didn't stare, but I didn't think it would be fair to just ignore them, either, so I tried to passively analyze them. They were large, but not huge. They looked firm, but not impossibly tight. The pair was the same absolute red as the rest of her body. Her... her nipples and areolae were a darker red like her tail, perfectly proportioned and perfectly positioned at the peaks of her mounds.

I looked away from Azalea's chest before appreciating turned into leering. Her wings were still folded behind her, so the next stop on my visual journey was her face. Her lips were full and plump, also the same dark red as her tail. She had high cheekbones, raised in a playful expression even at rest. Her eyes, instead of white, were black orbs with red irises that glowed faintly. Her enticingly arched eyebrows were also black, as was her hair, a shiny void that fell down her back to her waist. A pair of slightly-curved horns, dark red as well, poked out from her scalp, thrusting a few inches skyward.

Azalea gave me a moment take her in. Once she had, she said, "So... here I am. This is how I see myself." Her voice had also changed. It simultaneously sounded like it filled the room, but also like she was whispering directly into my ear, creating an effect that felt like the words were caressing my brain as I heard them. She also struck a commanding pose, spreading her hands out low to her sides and extending her wings. Her nails were long and sharp and black, and her wings were wider than her... well, "wingspan" would usually be the term, but the point is that her wings would extend past her outstretched arms, and I could hide myself head to groin behind their pointy, semi-translucent, dark-red silhouette. While her posture was impressive and controlled, and her expression was confident, her tone of voice was apprehensive. "What do you think? Is this the me you want to be around?"

"Azalea, I think... I'd be happy no matter how you look," I said in an uncertain voice.

"Oh, that is such a cop out," she complained, stamping a foot and balling her hands into fists. Her tail flicked out and she looked at the ground, wings folding behind her as if to hide, tears budding in her eyes. "You can be honest and tell me that you don't like it. You deserve to be with someone of your own kind, not some demon like m--"

Azalea stopped mid-sentence as I put my arms around her, wrapping her into a hug. "I really mean it. You look powerful, and dangerous, and hot, and mischievous, and pointy. And I know that you're kind, and smart, and caring, and patient. Yeah, it'll take some time to get used to it, just like it'll take time for me to learn your favorite foods or your favorite songs. All I see is you, and I love it, just like I love you."

I was trying so hard to make Azalea feel better that I forgot to be embarrassed. Or maybe I wasn't embarrassed at all, or maybe there was nothing to be embarrassed about. All I knew was that I had already accepted her for who she was, and I just needed to show her, to prove to her that she could look like anything and I'd still love her.

"Thanks Andrew. I needed to hear that. I guess it'll just take some time to get used to this, for both of us." She returned the hug, and we spent a blissful moment in each others' arms. Azalea was warm, and she was soft, and she was the perfect size to hug, both of us resting our heads on the shoulder of the other.

A moment passed, and Azalea brought her head up to look at me. "You have some explaining to do, though," she said.

"What? I meant it."

Azalea's response was to raise an eyebrow and give me a mischievous little smile. "Pointy?"

"Well, you are."

Her smile widened as she giggled out, "Pointy?!"

"You are, look," I accused, pulling myself away a little so I could reach out to touch her wings. Where the 'elbow' was on each wing, a small, bony protrusion stuck out that looked like a little claw. I gently placed my thumb on the tip and ran my digit over it, sort of like testing the sharpness of a knife. "See? Pointy," I said, rubbing over it a few times. "And these, too. They're pointy," I repeated, doing the same for her horns. This caused Azalea to giggle louder, revealing that she had a set of fangs on her top row of teeth. "You even have fangs! They're pointy, too, see? Right here --"