Contract With a Succubus Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well?" she asked. "How do you like it?"

It took me several seconds of open-mouthed shock to respond. When I found my voice, I said, "Azalea, you look awesome! I can't decide if I want you to break me or cuddle me, or break me first and then cuddle with the pieces. We should stop here. I don't think we can improve on perfection."

"I'm flattered," Azalea said. She batted her eyelashes as she struck a pose with her hands under her chin, elbows out, showing off her stunning face and toned arms, "but we aren't done yet. I'll need some clothes. What should my style be?"

"I don't really know," I said. "I'm not much of a women's fashion expert. I'm not much of a men's fashion expert either, but I'm sure you picked up on that already."

"But you must have some idea," she pressed. "What kind of women do you like?"

"Uh... all of them? Look, please don't ask me to tell you what to wear. I basically dress like a video game character. My dresser is full of palette-swapped versions of the same exact tee shirts, shorts, and jeans. You can wear tee shirts, blouses, tank tops, dresses, leather jackets, ball gowns, or anything else you want. We both know that you'd make much better decisions about your outfits than I would."

"Fine, you're right. I'd probably be more conspicuous wearing your idea of an outfit than I would be walking around with wings and horns," she said teasingly. "But give me something else to work with. Are there any particular accessories you want me to wear, or piercings or tattoos or anything?"

"I feel like accessories would depend on the outfit. But I think it's hot when ladies have an earring right here," I grabbed my ear, sort of on the outside-top part. I didn't know the name for it at the time, but I would later learn that the thing I meant was a helix piercing. "And maybe a small stud right here?" I pointed to the right side of my nose. Again, I didn't know it at the time, but I meant a high nostril stud.

Azalea held up her hair and turned her head to the side, revealing a pair of thin silvery hoops in the outside of her left ear. When she turned back to face me, I saw a small, sparkling dot on her nose. The effect gave her face an asymmetry that I thought looked really cool.

"That's awesome! Now I feel like you need a tattoo."

"What should it be?"

"I don't know. Something personal, something that represents you, or something meaningful to you. I don't really know you well enough yet to make any recommendations," I said sheepishly.

"I know just the thing!" She brought up her arm, showing me the inside of her wrist where a stylized phoenix was bursting into flame, reds and yellows and oranges blending together beautifully. To my surprise, when she turned her arm over, the phoenix moved, gliding to the back of her wrist! It flapped its inky wings a few more times, "hovering" in place, before making lazy orbits around her forearm. "Look!" she said. "It can fly! Just like me!"

"Wow! That's so cool!" I sat there staring for a minute, watching the little phoenix flap around my girlfriend's arm. "Just, like, make sure no one else sees it move around like that, okay?"

She made a face at me. "Andrew, I'd never be so careless. It'll be our little secret." She turned her arm back over, and the bird returned to its original spot. "What's next?"

"Uh... I'm not sure there is a next." Azalea looked substantially different than she had when we started. She was taller, she only resembled her old appearance, she had new ink and piercings, her eyes were a different color, and she had the body of a fitness enthusiast. "Does this count as different enough?"

"It'll do," she said, doing a little twirl. "Now it's your turn."

"My turn for what?"

"Your turn to get a makeover! I can't be the only one to have fun. Is there anything about the way you look that you want to change?"

"I can think of a few things," I replied. I was well aware of my appearance. There was nothing wrong with my body, but I knew that I really didn't cut an impressive figure. I was about average height for a guy, and thanks to my exercise regime of internet videos and video games, I didn't have much in the way of muscles. I couldn't rely on good looks, either. While I didn't think of myself as especially ugly, I think it was fair to say that I was decidedly not attractive. A nose that was a little too wide, glasses that were rectangular and unflattering, skin that was never entirely clear, and just more furry than I was comfortable with at the moment. Plain, brown hair that was cut short so I wouldn't have to deal with it, a beard that was long enough to be unruly but not long enough to be intentionally cool, and hair up my arms and all the way down my legs. I looked like a scruffy, pudgy caveman when my clothes were off. I didn't exactly have to fend off the suitors with a stick.

I looked to Azalea and said, "I'll start at the same place you did. Could you make me as tall as you?"

Smiling, she made a small gesture with her hand. I was about to ask her if that was really necessary when a wave of dizziness washed over me. I stumbled forward and caught myself on the bed, barely avoiding a fall to the ground. The feeling faded a second later, but even after it passed, something felt wrong. When I went to stand up, I put together what it was. Everything was different. I was too high off the ground, my limbs were too long, even trying to balance my new body was a struggle.

"Azalea, change me back!" I said, trying to fight back the panic I felt rising within me.

"Just give it a minute, Andrew," she said back. "Take some time to get used to it."

I tried my best. I took deep breaths, I tried taking steps and reaching for things, and I tried to get used to my new body. Several minutes passed with encouraging words from Azalea, but it all just felt so wrong. It didn't feel like I was the same me only taller, it felt like the real me was trapped inside the body of a different person. "How did you get used to this?" I asked. "Doesn't it feel weird?"

"It's part of what I am, Andrew. For me, it's the same as changing into different clothes." She sounded sympathetic as she watched me struggle to come to grips with my new body. "You don't have to keep going with this. I can change you back."

"No, I'll just need to get used to it. You changed for me, so it's only fair that I change, too. It'll take me a little while to get used to, is all," I said, hoping it was true rather than believing it. "Let's try changing something else. Maybe it'll click if something else is also different. I can stand to lose a few pounds, so how about I slim down a bit?"

"Are you sure? I don't want to push you too far."

"No, I'm not sure, but I don't want to quit now." I looked Azalea in the eyes and said, "You shouldn't have to do something that I won't do. If you look like a different person, it's only fair that I try it, too."

She pursed her lips but did as I asked, putting me through another dizzy spell. I had the foresight to sit on the bed first, and when the lightheaded feeling went away, I hoped that things would somehow be better. I looked to Azalea, who pointed to the full-length mirror near the wall.

I stood up and immediately felt wrong. I was like a toddler learning to walk for the first time. It was a challenge just to stay upright. I had a weird thought that it must be similar to a mother who just gave birth, having to adjust to a new normal after months of weight are removed all at once. I looked in the mirror to see exactly how much different I was, and it was a bizarre experience to see a different person looking back at me. I didn't even think of my reflection as me but changed. It was more like a stranger was wearing a mask of my face, copying my movements to wave their too-long arms and pulling up their shirt to reveal a suggestion of abs that I certainly didn't have. Several long moments went by as I worked to push through the cold horror, telling myself that it would eventually feel right.

Azalea could see the anguish that I tried to hide. "Andrew, this isn't working. You don't need to put on a brave face to spare my feelings. Let me change you back to how you were."

"But that's not fair," I said, ashamed that I couldn't handle it, and even more ashamed that I was relieved to go back to normal. "You have to be beautiful and fit and stacked and bend to my every whim, but I get to just be me? I need to be better than this."

Azalea looked at me with concern and said, "But you're fine the way you are. Just because I'm comfortable changing my appearance doesn't mean you have to do it, too. We're discovering each other's boundaries. You tried it, and it clearly isn't for you, and there's nothing wrong with that. If you tried a food that you didn't like, I wouldn't make you keep eating it, and this is no different." She took one of my hands in her own. "You shouldn't be hard on yourself. We're different, and that's okay."

I knew I needed to hear that, but it didn't make me feel any less guilty. I swallowed down any reservations I had and said, "Thanks. You're right, this isn't going well, and I'll be happy to be myself again. Please change me back."

She did. I sat back down on the bed as Azalea gestured towards me, undoing the transformations I'd undergone. When the brief surge of dizziness passed, I stood up in front of the mirror again. Old height, old familiar pudge in the wrong places, same disheveled hair and unflattering clothes. I looked like me. But I knew I could be a better me. It wasn't the right time to keep pushing, but I knew that I could improve myself, and I resolved to work towards those improvements soon.

"Thanks, that's a lot better," I said. As much as I wanted to change some things about myself, it was nice to be back to normal.

Azalea wrapped her arms around me from behind, draping across my shoulders in a loose hug. I held her hands as I looked at our reflections, happy to be together.

I realized with a shock that she was still naked. Well, of course she was, but noticing it only made me aware that I hadn't been noticing it, and realizing that I hadn't been noticing it made me a little proud, like I took a step in the right direction. And then I thought that we both had grown a little today, and everything was getting a bit more familiar, and maybe I could get used to her magic if only I could -- wait she used a lot of magic today! I scolded myself for not thinking of it earlier.

"Azalea, I'm so sorry, you must be hungry! We've spent all morning changing this and changing that, it's been forever since you had a break. We should stop so you can recover."

"Oh please," she said flippantly, "I could do this all day. Changing our appearances is one of the least taxing uses of energy. I would need to starve myself for weeks to make any difference at all. This is all I need to make up for what we did today." Azalea squeezed a little tighter against me, pressing her breasts into my back. Butterflies started to flutter in my stomach, and the tittering laugh she gave let me know that it indeed had the desired effect. "See? All better!"

The butterflies beat their wings faster as I charged forward before I lost my nerve. "Okay, but what about everything that we're going to do today?"

Azalea got a predatory grin that I could hear in her voice even without looking at her reflection. "Oh? And what exactly will we be doing today?"

"Everything you want."

WOOOOOO! Mental fist pumps, high fives, totally nailed it! A perfect ten from all the judges! I couldn't keep a smug, goofy grin from my face as I turned my head around to look Azalea in the eyes. She was beaming with an expression of amusement, eagerness, and maybe just a bit of pride. She leaned in even further, kissed me lightly, and said, "Alright, hot stuff. But remember: you asked for it."

After one more kiss, she disentangled her arms from me and walked to the door. Lingering in the doorway, she turned back to look at me and said, "Before we start, we should come up with a safe word. You know, in case anything happens that we aren't comfortable with. Do you have any suggestions? It should be something that neither of us would say while we're going at it."

"Uh, how about 'foxtrot?'"

I could see her silently mouth the word, as if trying to memorize it. "Okay, that should work." She turned to leave, then looked over her shoulder to tell me, "I'm going to freshen up in the other bathroom. You should do the same in this one. Be on that bed, naked, in half an hour." Her command was followed by an ominous grin. "We have a long day ahead of us." With that, she exited the room, leaving me alone with a thirty-minute time limit.

Ordinarily, half an hour would be more than enough time to get cleaned up, but now I had to make sure every last inch was scrubbed, washed, and made presentable. Going over everything twice in the shower. Combing all of the knots out of my hair. Brushing my teeth, flossing, and rinsing twice with mouthwash. Making sure my ears were cleaned out! I had no idea what Azalea might have planned, but I certainly wasn't going to ruin anything by practicing sub-par hygiene. All the while I kept muttering to myself, "foxtrot, foxtrot, foxtrot," so I wouldn't forget it if I needed it. I hoped I wouldn't need to use our safe word, but I wanted to remember it in case I did.

The thirty minutes went by both too quickly and too slowly. All too soon and yet not soon enough, I was sitting naked on the bed as instructed, trying with some success to get a grip on the emotions running wild inside me. Excitement, anticipation, eagerness, and just a little fear of the unknown, all while silently chanting to myself, "foxtrot, foxtrot." Azalea had free reign to do anything and everything she wanted. What could I possibly expect?

The door opened. There she was. Azalea. She still looked how I left her, only more intimidating. Feet planted shoulder-width apart, hands on her cocked hips, and a smirk that told me she meant business. She sauntered into the room like she was on a runway, hips absolutely swinging back and forth, hands coming up to brush out her red hair, fanning it behind her as she made her way in front of where I sat on the bed. The look in her eyes made it clear that she was going to enjoy this.

"Do you remember our safe word?" she asked, her tone more brusque than it had been before. I didn't trust myself to speak, so I only nodded. "Good. Then listen closely as I tell you the rules."

"Number one: this is all about me. You had your fun last night. Now it's my turn. I expect you to learn how to make love, instead of the undisciplined fuck session we had yesterday."

"Number two: you're mine tonight. You're going to do what I tell you, when I tell you, and exactly how I tell you. I've been seducing you mortals to your doom since time immemorial. My experience is infinite, my endurance without bound. You will service me long into the night, finding respite when I dismiss you and not a moment before."

"And number three: you will not speak out of turn. You may speak only at my command, and you will cease the instant I demand it. Do you understand?"

I nodded again, and it seemed I had permission to talk. "But why don't you look like you? I want hrmmurhurhmm --"

Azalea had put her hand over my mouth, basically grabbing my face to stop me from talking. She brought her face right up to mine and whispered dangerously, "You must not have been paying attention. Let me say it again, for the last time! When I tell you to speak, you'll say what I tell you, and then you will stop. Got it?" I nodded as hard as I could in the confines of her grip over my face. "Good," she smirked.

She lightly kissed my forehead, then Azalea threw my head away from her. Not hard enough to hurt, not even close, but rough enough that it sent me falling backwards onto the bed. I had to prop myself up on my elbows to see her glowering down at me.

"Just because you're new to this, I'll forgive your backtalk this one time. First of all, what you want isn't important to me. You're going to be my perfect little boy today, and that's all you need to worry about. Second, I look like this because engaging in pleasure will acclimate me to this appearance, making it easier for me to remember it in the future. Third, you need to learn what it's like to be with a woman. When you find yourself in another's bed, it would reflect badly on me if you embarrass yourself."

At this point, Azalea mounted the bed, slowly crawling up to me. When she reached my belly button, she gave it a gentle kiss. "And fourth," she continued, punctuating her words by peppering kisses on me as she worked her way up my body, "I know this will really, really, turn you on, and the more you enjoy this, the more you'll sate my hunger."

She kissed the base of my neck. "So now." She kissed my throat. "That I've answered." She kissed my beard-covered chin. "Your troublesome questions." One cheek. "It's time." The other cheek. "To get." The tip of my nose. "Things." My lips. "Started!"

With that, she dove onto my mouth, grabbing the back of my head and pressing my lips to hers. Her eyes were closed, so I shut mine, too, and lost myself to the sensation of Azalea massaging my lips with hers. The control she had over the kiss felt unreal. She was performing an intricate dance, each step flowing seamlessly into the next. Fleeting contact, pulling away with a light, wet sound, diving back in vigorously.

Azalea pulled far away, separating her body from mine. It took me a few seconds to awaken from the daze her kiss put me into. When I did, I saw her above me, the most beautiful woman I could imagine.

"Start doing something," she said bluntly, clearly annoyed. "I'm not going to keep making out with a CPR dummy."

Part of me thought that was unfair -- she did tell me to follow her every order, after all, and she hadn't said I was allowed to touch her -- but Azalea's words gave me a moment of clarity. Really, I hadn't been doing anything because I was too nervous. This had been totally uncharted territory just days earlier, and I was still so busy worrying that I might mess something up that I couldn't live in the moment. So I made a conscious effort to enjoy the present more. I was an active participant in this bout of sex, and it deserved my full and undivided attention. If I did something wrong, I was sure that Azalea would gently correct me.

So I did what felt like the natural thing: I rose up into a sitting position so I could meet Azalea's lips with mine, wrapping my arms around her so that my right hand ended up on the back of her head and my left hand settled between her shoulder blades, underneath her wave of red hair.

That felt so, so right! It had all of the warm, fuzzy comfort of hugging a dearly-missed friend, combined with the sexiness of intimacy. My body had never felt closer to another, even though Azalea's breasts were barely grazing my own lightly-haired chest.

But first and foremost, it was a kiss. I closed my eyes and let Azalea's reactions guide me. It seemed to work the best when I varied my approach, so I resolved to try anything that might work. Thanks to my hand on her back, I could read her body language to make a pretty good guess about what worked and what didn't, using the moves she used on me as helpful suggestions.

More than anything, I was amazed at how nuanced kissing could be. I had always assumed that putting your lips on another person's lips could only be so complicated, but after trying it, I realized that every subtle detail about the contact could change the overall feeling of the kiss.

Should I press on Azalea's lips firmly or softly? Both seemed hot. Then I should do both and switch that up occassionally, but how often? Too quickly and I felt like I was making myself dizzy, and too slowly felt like I wasn't keeping it interesting. Should I make noise, or should I stay silent? Silent was too quiet, but constant noise felt like I was trying too hard, so I settled for soft, irregular moans and lip smacks. Should I pull her closer? I didn't want to usurp her authority, but there were still a few inches separating us. I pressed Azalea's body against mine. Her breasts flattened against my chest, my erect penis settled on her lower tummy, and I had never felt anything so erotic in my entire life. All thoughts of technique melted away into a blissful state of horny peace as I let my fledgling instincts guide my movements.