Contract With a Succubus Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was broken some time later when Azalea sat up, looking down at me with a kind of haughty respect. "That's better," she said as I lay flushed and panting beneath her. "Now let's try something else. Get up."

She guided me into a sitting position and had me scoot across the bed so she could lay down where I just was, propped up by her elbows with her head by the pillows. We had essentially switched places, with me sitting up and looking down at her. Even while laying down, Azalea remained in complete control.

"We're going to play a game," she said. "I'm thinking about a spot on my body. When you kiss that spot, you win the game. Every time you kiss me somewhere, you're going to explain why you think that was the spot I was thinking of. Understood?"

I nodded hesitantly. This game seemed super unfair, since there was no way to verify that Azalea wasn't cheating. But it also made the makeout objective much harder. How many places did a person even have where you could kiss them? It felt like a trick somehow, but I was too wrapped up in the moment to question her.

Putting any thought of strategy out of my mind, I took in the form of Azalea below me. There had never been a person more where they belonged than her. Showing a commanding presence even while relaxed, she stretched out luxuriously, as if to present me with a myriad of kissing targets I hadn't even considered. I tried to let my instincts take over again, lest I start overthinking things. I drew in close to Azalea, reaching behind her to put my hands behind her back again.

"No touching. Lips only," she said.

Somewhat stymied, I braced my hands on each side of Azalea's shoulders, trying to get into position without touching her. Kneeling with my knees between her legs, I bent down to once again meet her lips to mine. The kiss didn't linger too long, but neither was it fleeting. After several seconds, I straightened up to look back down at Azalea.

"Why do you think it was my lips?"

Crestfallen, I responded, "Sorry, I just thought that sinc --"

"Stop," she said sternly. "I wasn't reprimanding you. But every time, you're going to tell me why you kissed me there. And another thing: you're not going to apologize any more today. I'm telling you what to do. There's no need to be sorry about any of this." Azalea propped herself up further and kissed me tenderly. "Now, why did you think it was my lips?"

I tried to respond without thinking, to just give words to the feelings I had inside me. "Because we were just kissing there. It seemed like highest-percentage option."

If my dork-speak rattled her at all, she didn't show it in the least. "Not there. Try again."

Okay. Hardly surprising that I didn't get it first try. Still, it was likely to be somewhere obvious. I was still leaning over her face, so I studied it to see if I could get some clue. Her features betrayed no hint of her secret. Not her serious eyes staring into me, not her soft lips pursed slightly, not her cute little nose, not her gentle cheekbones, nothing. Without a hint, I leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on the only other place I could think of.

"Why did you kiss my forehead?"

"Because I've seen it in movies, and because I love you."

I was sort of in the zone now, a state where I could say what I felt without being embarrassed. So what if I said something embarrassing? It would be good for me to expand my comfort zone.

"Not there either. Keep trying."

Shoot. Looking over the rest of her beautiful face, I concluded that it was unlikely to be anywhere else there. I could always circle back to it, but things had been face-centric for a while. It was probably somewhere further down. There was a place that I had been dying to get a closer look at now that Azalea's clothes were off, so I moved down to kiss first the right one then the left one, feeling a little foolish as I looked back up to her eyes when I finished.

"Two at once is cheating. From now on, it's only one at a time," she said, but I noticed that she didn't stop me before I had kissed both. "Why did you kiss my arms?"

"They're so hot! Just look at them! I've never seen someone look so strong and so soft at the same time. They're absolutely gorgeous." I felt silly for making such a big deal about them, but that was the honest truth.

In response, Azalea stretched her arms, tensing the muscles to make them stand out more. Watching those gentle ridges appear underneath their plush exterior made me throb downstairs.

"Not these beauties," she said with a light smirk, flexing briefly. Try again."

Inspiration struck! I moved far down her body, moving back on the bed to bend down and kiss her first little piggy. Her foot twitched slightly as my lips made contact. I returned my gaze to Azalea's eyes just in time to see her rein in a grin, regaining her previous commanding expression.

"Why did you kiss my toe?"

"Because some people are into that," I said, really hoping that my next action wouldn't result in scolding. "And so I could do this." My hand darted to the sole of her foot and I stroked my fingers rapidly across it. She tried to pull it away, but I didn't relent my surprise tickle attack. Azalea shrieked and began giggling.

"Ahhh! Stop! Ahem, stop!" she cleared her throat and snatched her foot away, once again regaining her composure. She took a deep breath and continued, "That was not right, either. But tell me: are you one of those people? Who are into that, I mean?"

I genuinely considered her question. I hadn't really seen the appeal before, but this could be a moment of discovery. Azalea's feet looked like any other feet, I guess. Five toes, one of them bigger than the others. She wiggled those toes as if to entice me further. They were pretty in the same way that any part of a naked woman was pretty, but my loins weren't exactly set on fire.

"No, I don't think so. Not right now, at least."

"Well then, I shall keep that in mind," she said. "Now continue."

Time to reassess, since I took that as a "no." Legs seemed out of the question now. I couldn't imagine that she'd want me to kiss her knees, so the answer must lie further up. There was a fairly obvious option above her legs and below her face, so I planted a kiss on her belly button.

"Why there?"

"Because your midriff is sexy. When you wear a shirt and pants that leave this area free, it's like the black bars on the top and bottom of a widescreen movie that frame what's going on."

A brief look of confusion flashed across her face before she reasserted control again. "No, not there. Try somewhere else."

My options were rapidly dwindling. Certainly, the spot would be somewhere obvious. She couldn't have me keep going until I kissed, like, her right index finger or something. Where was the most obvious place left on Azalea's body? I rose up high so I could take in all of her. Legs? No. Face? Maybe, but there might be better options. Also, her look of slight annoyance made me think that I was missing something obvious. Arms? Not likely. Chest? Holy fucking shit, I'm such a dumbass.

I leaned down with a reverence that I hadn't ever felt before. Looking at one of Azalea's glorious breasts, I felt like an art connoisseur taking in the work of one of the great masters. Each soft handful rested like a teardrop on her chest. The little nub that capped each pristine peak rose skyward as if begging for attention. I pressed my lips to the left one, smooching a nipple for the first time in my adult life. I didn't want to overdo it since I was still playing Azalea's game, but I made sure to thoroughly enjoy it.

Her nip fell from my mouth with a light pop, and I looked up at Azalea. The bare trace of a smile played upon her lips. "Why did you kiss me there?"

"Because your boobs are awesome." Quite the understatement, but still true.

She ran her hands underneath said awesome boobs, caressing them gently and giving each one a shake. "Not quite. Give it another try," she said with an odd little smile.

Honestly, the next place I tried had very little to do with the game. Kissing Azalea's left breast had been wonderful. I found out quickly that the right one was just as good. As soon as my lips brushed it, Azalea brought her left hand around the back of my head and tangled her hand in my hair. She didn't apply enough pressure to keep me there, but she didn't need to. The gentle sucking and flicking tongue lashes I gave her nub sent her wriggling underneath me as she lifted her chest further up toward my mouth. I took that as both a sign and an opportunity to continue the prolonged moment of bliss that was worshiping Azalea's boob.

After what might have been the best minute of my life, Azalea pulled my head away. She turned my head so I was facing her, a victorious smile on her lips and a big goofy grin on mine.

"Did you really think it would be the other one?" she asked.

At the risk of getting scolded, I didn't respond with words. I answered by leaning down and kissing her on the lips. The brief training I had just done on the rest of her body made me much more confident this time, and so did her hand still in my hair. Sparks seemed to dance around our connected lips. Her tongue made its first inviting prod past my lips, and I chased it perhaps a little too eagerly. I didn't know what I was doing, but it sure felt so, so right.

Not wanting to overstay my welcome, I broke off the kiss and opened my eyes to look at Azalea. She looked flustered in a way that she hadn't since we started.

"Congratulations, you win," she said, panting slightly. "Now, there's only one place left, and you're going to stay there until I'm done with you." She tried to guide me lower down on her, but I resisted just enough to leave a trail of kisses on her as I went. One on her nose, one on her chin, several quick ones down her neck. One at the base of her neck, one in the valley between her breasts. Little smooches all along her belly. And one last, lingering one just above the place where it seemed I'd be spending quite some time.

It felt like basking in the radiance of a holy relic. At the intersection of Azalea's firm waist and her soft thighs was the gate that seemed so far out of my reach for so long. Slightly puffy and moist already, Azalea's vagina looked ready for some attention.

I, in contrast, was not at all ready. Female genitals may as well have been a magic device that required an incantation and obscure hand gesture to activate. I felt like a dog that successfully chased down a car, not knowing what to do now that I caught it. But I really didn't want to disappoint Azalea, so I got in there and did what came naturally.

Things started slowly. My options were limited since I could only use my mouth. The obvious thing to do was kiss her on this new set of lips, pushing them apart and applying light suction. Even that little bit of attention caused Azalea to inhale sharply and squirm slightly, which told me that something was working. I kept at that for a comfortable amount of time before trying some new techniques.

Her outer lips looked suitably aroused, so I smooched and explored them with gentle lip-nibbles, barely applying pressure as my tongue caressed her labia. This brought out a few quiet moans from Azalea, which presented me with a choice to make: either keep doing something effective, or experiment further. I decided to experiment.

I hit upon something by accident when my beard brushed Azalea's thigh, causing her to squirm just a bit more. That sensitivity could be used to my advantage. Knowing that she'd tell me if it wasn't working, I started a line of kisses on her inner thigh, alternating sides as I gradually made my way to the prize in the center. Each kiss lasted a fraction longer than the last, building anticipation for the end of the combo. Each one was lasting longer for another reason, too.

See, I was clearly no expert in the ways of intercourse, but I never before understood the conventional wisdom that men couldn't find the clitoris. Like, it's the nub that's right there, how could it possibly be difficult to find? Well, it was about halfway up Azalea's thigh when I thought I would prove my superiority by simply gazing between her legs and spotting it instantly.

That did not happen. Each fold of Azalea's lower lips looked like a staircase in an M. C. Escher painting. I knew her clit must be up there somewhere, but for the life of me I couldn't see it.

I did my best to not let my lack of knowledge or experience change what I was doing. Azalea was letting out little moans and applying light pressure on my head with her thighs, so things were clearly going alright. Trusting myself to solve the clitoris mystery when I got there, I kept calm and carried on giving head.

A kiss to the left. A kiss to the right. Back to the left, barely making contact with the outer fold. Back to the right, making slightly more progress toward the center. Each movement brought out bigger and bigger reactions from Azalea. Upon making contact with her sensitive parts, she angled her hips to press herself into my face and crossed her legs behind my back. The knowledge that she was enjoying it emboldened me to start the search for her pleasure button.

But discreetly, of course. I thought it would be easier to find it if I used my tongue, so I used it to tease her as I made my way upward. A lingering kiss, then a light brush. Another kiss, and another caress. I found a fold of skin that was like the hood of a jacket, and gently playing with it caused the legs behind me to tighten their hold. Jackpot! I pulled back that hood with my lips and slowly explored the space within with my tongue until I encountered something round and firm.

"Mmmmmm, right there," Azalea moaned, starting a loose stream of advice, suggestions, and gentle encouragement. Instead of responding with words, I did the best I could by moaning quietly when appropriate as I continued.

Now that I'd found the clit, I gave it the attention it deserved. Nothing too rough to start, since I figured too little was safer than too much. I started with tiny kisses, barely a passing touch, giving sufficient time between to gauge Azalea's response. All signs were positive so far, so I slowly dialed up the pressure I put on her sensitive bud.

"Keep going! You're doing so well!" Hearing that did wonders for me! I moaned into her as I kept stroking her little pearl, and that's when I made another accidental discovery. Because (I assumed) of the vibrations coming from me, Azalea rocked her hips further into me, signaling that the added stimulation was a good idea. I tried to incorporate that into my technique without relying on it too much. Just like kissing, things seemed to go better down there when I varied my approach in certain ways, sometimes emphasizing one move and at other times shying away from it.

Using this on/off approach, I gradually fanned out to include more of Azalea's vagina. My focus remained on her sweet little nub, but I would only come back to it after I paid attention to a different area first.

For her outer lips, I painted them with strokes of my tongue, lavishing her labia with long licks. For her inner lips, I laid upon them many passionate kisses, a series of salacious, sucking smooches. When I moved lower down, closer to her other hole, that turned out to be a failed experiment. Her skin there proved more ticklish than erogenous, and I teased her there only briefly before returning to the task at hand. For her slit, wet with need, I placed a single, long-lasting kiss, having a hell of a time with her hallowed hole. After every stop on my genital journey, I returned to her little man in the canoe to pay my respects.

Azalea's squirming had only increased the entire time. So had her flow of dirty talk and praise. The time felt right to bring things to a climax, so to speak. I cycled through my newly-acquired skill set to find what would push Azalea over the edge.

Her clit seemed like her most sensitive area, so I focused my efforts there. Soft kisses drew a moderate reaction, as did soft passes with my tongue. Sucking on it lightly yielded huge results, but it wasn't until I also swirled around it with my tongue that I got the command that signaled Azalea's end.

"Ohhhhh, just like that! Fuck, I'm so close! Keep going just like that!" I continued sucking and swirling, not even changing the direction my tongue moved around her hard dot as Azalea's reactions gradually got bigger and bigger.

She soon reached the point of no return. Her words transformed into groans of ecstasy as she started rocking her hips into my face. Little tremors ran up and down her body as I tried to maintain my exact pace and pressure, unwilling to risk losing this moment of magic.

I could only assume that Azalea was in her own world of pleasure. My every sense was consumed by her, evidence of her climax present in each. Sweet nectar spilled forth from her slit, coating my tongue and gracing my nose with a rich, complex aroma that was unlike anything I'd ever experienced. The sound of her ragged panting came with shudders that had no discernible rhythm, sending her feet thudding onto my back with involuntary kicks. When I looked up at Azalea's eyes, I saw those eyes squeezed shut, apparently lost in the throes of orgasm.

She remained that way for a few long moments. Even when it was clear that she had descended from her peak, it took a while for her breathing to stabilize. As she came down, I slowed to a stop, ending by tenderly kissing her various bits until she regained control.

"Andrew, that was..." she caught herself, putting back on her tone of authority, albeit slightly out of breath. "It was no less than I expected, given my excellent instruction. However, I am nowhere near finished. You showed enough promise that you may use your hands from this point onward."

I had managed to briefly throw off her in-charge routine by getting her off with only my mouth. That may have been the single biggest boost to my confidence ever! It filled me with pride and excitement knowing that I could have an effect on her that was anywhere close to how she made me feel constantly.

With my newly established confidence, I brought a hand to Azalea's vagina, exploring its folds once again. It was both familiar and strange at the same time, since my only experience in that area had been face-forward. From this different vantage point, with me crouched over Azalea instead of essentially bowing between her legs, things looked a lot different down there. It was sort of like flying in a plane over your neighborhood, seeing everything for miles around instead of the view from street level. It would take some time to get used to this new angle of attack.

To add a level of variety (and also to stall for time as my hand grew more familiar with Azalea's nether regions), I started to once again kiss my way up Azalea's body. With a brief goodbye kiss to her clit, I worked my way upward until I got to her breasts. I couldn't resist giving each of her pretty pink peaks a smooch, and I brought my other hand to one of her sensitive buds, playing with it as I moved ever upward.

Eventually, I made it to her neck. Every kiss there brought tiny shudders from Azalea, so I decided to stay there for a while. She noticed that I was basically playing a game of Twister to keep my hands and lips in position, so she maneuvered us into a more more comfortable position. We were both laying against each other, her back and my side resting on the pillows, one of my arms underneath her to reach around to her chest. It felt to me like giving a hug and delivering manual sex at the same time, so needless to say I was way into it.

As I continued to kiss her neck, I put some focus into what my hands were doing. Should I move them in sync, or should they each move out of phase? Again, both seemed to work, so instead I tried to find maneuvers for each one that elicited strong reactions.