All Comments on 'Contract With a Succubus'

by AFanofRoses

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GlenOfGlassGlenOfGlassover 2 years ago

Coming from experience as a former moron (now just an idiot), if you feel like the protagonist of this story, then you really gotta stop putting women on a pedestal. Women are just people, too. Talk to them. Don't be so afraid of failure that you never try.

Story was good. Characters realistic. I look forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really fantastic story. Interesting premise with great writing.

I hope you continue it and they keep exploring new things, including trying more growth :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It will be interesting to see their relationship evolve and grow, mature. Andrew as a girl? Shemale? Azalea pregnant? So many possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Azalea tall with big boobs please such a good look

Aussie1951Aussie19513 months ago
Not a bad story, really

I hope he changes his mind down the track regarding his lifestyle though. My God I’d be upgrading everything from house car travel instead of living the simple life he chose to live.what a waste… can’t live on sex alone how boring…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAFanofRoses@AFanofRoses
Thank you all for reading my stories! I don't write very often, but every entry means so much to me because of all your support and encouragement! What started as a silly daydream became a cathartic creative outlet that I look forward to sharing with the rest of the world. Th...