Contractor Expands into Landscaping

Story Info
Wife gets what she wants.
3.7k words
4.32
14.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qraz
Qraz
177 Followers

As I was heading to work for the day, I informed my wife that I had hired a landscaper to come and give us some ideas for our backyard. It wasn't bad, but it could use some sprucing up and that was definitely not my area of expertise.

"I saw on Big Jim's website that he has expanded his business and now offers landscaping services. Seeing as you were so satisfied with him and his crew last time, I didn't think you would mind me having him come in and give us a quote. He's sending over his crew to do some quick cleanup this afternoon and then he will come by with the landscaper to take some photos and measurements for the bid. I have a Board meeting late in the day so I won't be home when he gets here. Can you be here to show him the yard?"

Big Jim had installed the new cabinets at our cabin a month back and my wife really enjoyed the job they did. She teased and tormented them for a couple of days and then found herself in a sticky situation and ended up having a lot of fun with them. We are in our early fifties and have been married for 30 years and have become a lot more adventurous since we are now empty nesters. Getting married so young, we didn't really have much time for these types of things, but now we do.

I could tell by the look in her eye that she would be having some fun being an exhibitionist this afternoon with the crew. She has really gotten good at this and based on what happened last month I knew she would be relentless to the guys and probably would take it too far, just like last time, and end up paying the price in the end. She spent most of the time in a thong and t-shirt and kept them company throughout. "Sure. I can be here."

As soon as I was out the door, my wife put on her leopard print, thong bikini (which I was unaware that she had) and headed outside. She wanted to get a little sun before the guys arrived and make sure she was set up in the right place to tease and torment them while they worked cleaning up the yard. She set her chaise lounge up such that when she laid down her ass would be facing the gate so the first thing they saw when they arrived would be her exposed ass. Even though she is in her early fifties she looks much younger. She is 5'7" and 140, but she has long toned and tan legs, with wonderful 38C cup tits and a lovely smile and she is the friendliest person on the planet. Seeing as she had already teased these guys a month ago, among other things, she wanted to start the day off right.

She had a couple of drinks while she laid out waiting for her prey to arrive and read in the sunshine. The time passed and it got later and later. She had a couple more drinks and they hadn't arrived yet. Around two o'clock she heard a vehicle pull in and figured it was them and they would come around to the back gate to get in to the back yard.

She could hear them coming around the house and yelled, "the gate is unlocked, come on in." She didn't bother to look up.

As the two men opened the gate, they were greeted by the sight of my wife laying on her chaise lounge with her thong covered ass facing them. They didn't say anything, but just nudged each other as they entered and enjoyed the view.

As they started to speak to each other discussing their plan of attack on the yard, she realized that she didn't recognize their voices. As she got up on her knees, giving them an even better view of her ass, she turned around to realize that they weren't the same guys as last month, and in so doing, revealing her ample cleavage and barely covered tits. "Oh! Who are you guys? I was expecting the same guys as the ones who worked on our cabin a month ago?"

"Um, we're the yard guys. Jim hired us for the outside work as he is expanding his business. We actually answer to the landscaper. I'm Tom and this is Ron. Nice to meet you. We won't bother you, you can stay and lay out while we clean up the yard. The landscaper likes it to be clean when the pictures are taken and drawings done."

My wife Julie, while caught off guard by the change, was undaunted in her plan to tease and torment these guys while they were here. Even though they were much younger, she still felt that she could entertain them for the afternoon. "Would you guys like some water or something? It's pretty hot today and you guys look like you have been working hard."

"Sure, that would be great. We'll go ahead and get started while you get us the water. Thanks."

By the time Julie came back with a pitcher of ice water, the two twenty somethings had taken off their shirts and she could see that they were put together rather nicely. As they came up on the deck to get their ice water, she did everything she could to show off her cleavage as she bent down to put the tray on the table. As she did that, she "accidentally" dropped one of the plastic cups on the ground. As she bent all the way over to pick it up, making sure to give the guys a great look at her ass, she said, "Oh, sorry about that. I'll go get another one for you guys." This caused her to ensure that they would get a nice long look at her thong covered ass as she walked back in to the house, and a nice long look at her jiggling boobs as she returned.

Upon returning, she could see that they were studying her intently. "Like anything you see?"

"Uh, yeah, actually we like everything we are seeing. I sure hope we get this bid as I think we would really like working here."

As the day progressed, she continually went out of her way to show off her assets to the guys. She decided to vacuum the pool and made sure that she spent a lot of time on her hands and knees pretending to play with the hose with her barely covered ass up in the air. When she wasn't on her knees, she would be sure to show them her barely covered boobs as well. Needless to say, the guys didn't get done as fast as they were supposed to.

When they got a call at about four thirty from Jim, they informed him that they were still at the Johnson's and they were just finishing up. As Ron hung up he informed Tom that Jim wasn't happy and they were in trouble for how little they got done this afternoon.,

"I'm sorry Julie, but we need to wrap up and get to our next location. It's been fun taking care of your yard and I hope we get to service it in the future. Big Jim said he would be by shortly with the landscaper," said Ron.

As the guys left, Julie was pretty happy with herself and the amount of teasing she did. She hoped that these guys would be back to take care of the back yard as she had a lot of fun. It was still really hot and she knew that Big Jim would be by soon so she decided to stay in her thong and have a little fun with Jim. Who knows she thought, maybe the landscaper will be fun to tease as well.

Shortly thereafter she heard another truck pull in to the drive and figured that would be Jim and the landscaper. As they walked around to the back of the house, Julie walked over to greet them at the gate. She was rather surprised to see that the landscaper was a woman. And not just some woman, but a rather attractive woman about her own age and very similar in build. She was about 5'7", about 140 and was wearing rather short cargo shorts that showed off her tanned and toned legs, a tight t-shirt that highlighted her boobs, which appeared to be C cups as well, and a very beautiful smile with short blonde hair.

"Hi Julie, this is my wife Sarah. She is in charge of my landscaping side and wanted to meet you as well as look over the yard." As Jim and Sarah looked over my wife with her very little attire, he continued, "She wanted to see what caused her guys to be so slow this afternoon and I guess we know what that is all about now."

"Hi Julie. I can see why my boys were so slow. I hope we get this bid, but I hope that they can figure out how to stay focused." As they entered the yard and closed the gate, Sarah continued, "Now, you distracted my guys and cost me some money today. I know that you were probably thinking you were going to get to ride my husbands horse cock again, and maybe you will, but first I need to get some "recovery" for my lost productivity today."

Julie was a little confused as to the boldness of Sarah, but she also wasn't wrong. She did cause the guys to work slower and she definitely wanted another ride on Big Jim's horse cock. How did she know about that? Sarah could tell that she had her attention and continued.

"Jim and I discuss everything and he warned me about you and that you might try and distract my crew. So, yes I know about what you did last month with my husband and his crew. I'm ok with it, but with such a limited summer season, I can't have my landscaping crew distracted if we get this bid. That being said, shall we discuss what I expect for you costing me money today?"

Sarah took her shirt off and undid her bra, exposing her beautiful tits for Julie to look at. "Start sucking on my nipples. That would be a good start for you teasing my guys all afternoon. Then we'll see where it leads."

Julie hesitated as she coudn't believe that she heard her correctly. "I've never been with a woman before. You want me to do what?"

Sarah looked at Jim and he didn't hesitate and smacked Julie hard across her left ass cheek, leaving a red stinging hand print.

"Ouch," said Julie as she jumped a little bit as she wasn't expecting that.

Sarah reached out and gently, but firmly, grabbed Julie by her jaw and drew her in close to her face. "I said, suck on my nipples to get things started. I have never been with a woman either, but there is a first time for everything. Do you understand or does Jim need to smack your other cheek?"

Julie didn't hesitate and dropped her mouth on to Sarah's left nipple and began to suck. She instictively took her left hand and reached up and grabbed Sarah's right nipple and started to pinch, twist and tug on it as well. Sarah moaned her approval. As she was doing this, she started to lower her own right hand into the front of her bathing suit.

Jim, noticing this, moved to Julie's right side and grabbed her hand and said, "No, no, no. You don't get anything yet. Not until Sarah says you can have something." With that, he undid his shorts and pulled out his cock and put Julie's hand right on it. She knew what to do and started to jack him off with her right hand.

Sarah gave Jim a look, and even though she was moaning, she motioned for Jim to smack Julie on her other cheek. SMACK!

Julie pulled off of Sarah's nipple and screeched, "Ouch! What was that for? I'm sucking one nipple, tweaking the other and jacking your husband off with my other hand."

"I said to suck on my nipples. I enjoy it a little rough and I want to know you are sucking on my tits! Am I clear?"

Julie didn't hesitate and returned to her nipple and started sucking for all she was worth. She put her hand back on her other one and really started to tweak and pull and twist it with a vengeance, all while pumping big Jim's cock with her other hand.

"That's much better, ooo yeah," said Sarah as she was nearing an orgasm.

-----------------------------

As I pulled in to the drive, I noticed that Jim's truck was still here. I thought that was kind of odd as it was almost six o'clock. I thought he would have been done and gone by then.

As I walked in to the house and headed to the bedroom to change into my swimsuit, I was curious as to where Julie was. She normally says hi or greets me in some other way. Oh well, I thought, I would put my swim suit on and cool off in the pool before dinner.

-----------------------------

As I walked out the back door onto the deck, there was my wife with her ass facing the house, with two big red handprints on her thong covered ass sucking on a gorgeous woman's tits and pumping the largest cock I had ever seen.

The blond woman looked up and saw me and realized who I was. That was all she needed as she had an orgasm right then and there. My wife didn't let up and continued to suck and tweak her nipples until her orgasm subsided.

"Hi, you must be John. I'm Sarah the landscaper."

Julie stood up immediately and let go of Jim's cock. She turned quickly and I noticed that she was wearing a leopard print, skimpy thong bikini that I had never seen before. "Oh hi honey."

"Jesus! That's the biggest cock I have ever seen. You told me it was big, but DAMN!" I said.

"You're wife cost me some productivity today by distracting my younger crew and I was trying to get some payment for that. If we get the bid, I want to make sure it doesn't happen again," said Sarah.

"She can be distracting at times, that's for sure. As long as it doesn't cost me any money, I don't mind."

"Great. Julie honey, why don't you get down on your knees and take my shorts off and I can continue to collect. Remember, if you want to ride my husband again, you need to do what I say."

Julie, after getting smacked on the ass twice and being fully committed as she was horny as hell now, didn't even hesitate. She dropped to her knees and undid Sarah's shorts and slid both her shorts and panties down her long legs so Sarah could step out of them. As she stepped out, she reached down and pulled Julie in to her womanhood and said, "I didn't say to take my panties off, but obviously you wanted to see my pussy up close. Take a look as that is what you will be satisfying next."

Julie gently nudged in with her nose causing Sarah to moan and lay back on the deck. "Now, eat me out the way your husband eats you out."

Sarah raised her legs up to her chest to give Julie easier access and Julie knew what to do. She started at the bottom of her slit and slowly licked her way up. When she got to the top, she flicked her clitoris and gently sucked on it causing Sarah to really moan her approval. Julie did this several times before changing tactics. She then flattened her tongue out and slurped all the way up, just as if she were licking an ice cream cone, and when she got to the clitoris, she sucked and twirled it around driving her crazy and nearer another orgasm.

As she was doing this, big Jim had taken her top off and pulled her bottoms off as well. He took up a position behind her, as she was on her hands and knees eating out his wife, this was easy to do. He then proceeded to rub his monster cock up and down her slit, but never actually letting it enter her. This caused her to lose focus a couple of times as it felt sooooo good, but Julie pressed on making sure Sarah would be satisfied.

Sarah, between her moans, looked over at me and could see that I was very aroused as well. She motioned for me to come over and take my swimsuit off. She then reached out and guided my stiff cock into her mouth. She proceeded to give me a blowjob while my wife was servicing her pussy. Without warning she stopped and pulled me out of her mouth and held me still with her hand. "Julie, I want you to take your finger and rub my clit really hard, I'm going to cum real soon."

Julie followed directions and rubbed Sarah's clit with her index finger very hard and fast. Sarah let out a loud moan, gripped my cock really tight, almost to the point that it hurt and had a huge orgasm. I had never seen a woman squirt before in real life, but that's what Sarah did. She squirted all over Julie's tits as she came. It was amazing to watch this woman squirt all over my wife's chest out in the sunshine. As Sarah was coming down, her juices were glistening on my wifes tits and it almost pushed me over the top.

Once she recovered, she looked at me and then looked over my wife at her husband Jim and said, "I suppose you two boys need a little relief now? Jim, why don't you start putting that big cock of yours in Julie while I get ready for John to fuck my ass."

Julie was still on her hands and knees and Jim was behind her starting to push his cock deeper into her. He had been rubbing it up and down her slit and dragging it across her anus, teasing her relentlessly for the past few minutes. As he pushed just the tip in, Julie let out a wonderful moan of approval.

Sarah had repositioned herself such that she was now up on her hands knees, in front of her, facing the same direction as Julie. She motioned for me to move in front of her and started to suck me deep in to her mouth. She was doing a great job of getting my cock wet with her saliva when she stopped and spoke to Julie.

"Julie, seeing as my ass is right in your face and I'm going to take your husband in it, why don't you start getting it wet and ready for him. Get a little spit on it and start loosening it up. I don't care how. Use your fingers, tongue, whatever. Jim, keep pushing into her so she stays on task."

Sarah then returned to slurping on my cock as Julie was pushed forward by big Jim shoving his horse cock deeper into my wife. This time he was persistent and was pushing ever deeper, and in the process pushing her face directly into his wifes' exposed ass. Julie really had no choice but to start licking and eating Sarah's ass. Sarah responded in kind by moaning and really sucking on my cock. By the time Jim had bottomed out, Julie was full on servicing Sarah's gorgeous ass.

Sarah then spun herself around so she was face to face with Julie and exposing her now well lubricated ass to me. She looked over her shoulder and said, "What are you waiting for? Fuck my ass, I need to feel a dick in me right now!"

She then turned back to face Julie and started to make out passionately with her as her husband was fucking my wife and I was now fucking her ass. Jim and I got into a rhythm which allowed the women to not break their kiss as we continued to pump away at them.

Sarah broke the kiss after a time and spun over onto her back and slid under Julie such that she was now directly under my wife's dangling tits. She reached up and pulled them down to her mouth so she could now suck on her nipples as I continued to fuck her in the ass. With big Jim buried all the way in her pussy and now the attention her nipples were getting, Julie finally got the orgasm she so desperately needed. I have never seen her have such and intense orgasm as she basically stiffened up and then started to shake uncontrollably.

That was all I needed as I couldn't hold out any longer either and started to pump my load deep in Sarah's ass. As I was cumming, big Jim pushed all the way deep into my wife and shot his load with his balls resting right on Julie's clit, which caused her to keep riding the wave of her orgasm. Sarah didn't let up and contnued to suck on her nipples all the way through her orgasm. Watching the three of us have an orgasm simultaneously caused Sarah to have another small orgasm of her own.

As the four of us came down from our orgasm and we untangled ourselves, it was Sarah who spoke first, "I sure hope we get the bid for this job, Jim. However, I don't want my boys to be teased and tormented every day they are here, so maybe we will need to be here as well to keep Julie distracted so she can't distract our guys."

Qraz
Qraz
177 Followers