Contractors Finish Up

Story Info
Sticky situation for wife.
8.7k words
4.59
30.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers

Authors Note: This is a fictional story and any resemblance to real life is strictly a coincidence. Some of my stories are related, but this is a stand alone story. It involves exhibitionism, teasing, bondage and cuckolding. If this isn't your thing, move along. Otherwise, enjoy.

My wife and I have been married for over 30 years. We married right out of high school and have a rock solid marriage and are best friends. Now that we are empty nesters, we have been becoming much more adventurous in our sex life. We decided as long as it was just sex and we told each other we could try some new and different things.

We were having some work done on our kitchen at our cabin. The cabinets, counter tops and kitchen sink were needing to be changed and I decided to hire a contractor to do the work. Not that I couldn't do the work, but I know in any renovation you always get more than you thought and I didn't feel like dealing with surprises. Our cabin is only thirty minutes from town so we decided to stay there for the week while the work was being done. I could just drive in every morning for work and my wife could stay and keep an eye on the contractors doing the job. While it is only thirty minutes from town, it is on a large plot of land without any other cabins real close and a lake. Not our own private lake, but our bay is very secluded and hardly anyone comes back there.

I googled home repair and contractors for my area and found one that had great reviews. Big Jim's Home repair was a five star rated company with a real good slogan. We may be small, but our results and satisfaction are big. With so many good reviews and a catchy slogan, how could I go wrong. I had them come out and give me a bid and I really liked the guy. He was about the same age as my wife and I and it was him and three other guys who just got tired of working for large companies and just wanted to be their own bosses. He was a large man, he a had little bit of a beer belly but he wasn't fat, just large, well over six feet and he was really nice. The price was right and we set the dates for the remodel. It wasn't much and he felt they would be done in five days no problem.

It was supposed to be a great week for weather, sunny and high 70's with light wind. The kind of weather I should have taken the week off of work for, but unfortunately I couldn't as I had meetings and things to attend to. Sometimes being the boss isn't always what it's cracked up to be. My wife would be there if they had any questions, but it was a straight forward job. Remove the old and replace with the new stuff that I had already purchased.

I stayed home on Monday morning until they arrived to make sure they showed up and to introduce them to my wife and let them know that she would be around if they had any questions. They showed up promptly at eight and were ready to get started. They said they would be here every day at eight to start, if that wasn't too early for my wife. She said that would be fine. She would have the coffee on for them. The other guys that worked with him were all nice and they appeared very clean and were eager to get to work. They all were very outgoing and very polite as well. My wife is the friendliest person on the planet, often times to the point that people misinterpret her friendliness as come ons. I have told her about this many times and she just laughs and says that's their problem, not mine.

She had come out to meet them wearing leggings and a t-shirt, which was just long enough to cover her ass. She is in her early fifties, but looks much younger. She is five feet seven, 140 pounds with real long toned legs, a great ass, a nice set of C cup tits and a smile that could melt an iceberg. She has a flirty side and sometimes she doesn't realize just how attractive she is to guys. Wearing the t-shirt and leggings just accentuates her attributes and then add in the fact that she is a constant people pleaser and it becomes really easy to see why men are always chatting her up and hitting on her, even though she doesn't believe me when I tell her that.

I headed off for work and said, "Call if you have any questions or need me to bring anything home."

When I got home at 5:30, Jim and the crew had already packed up and taken off for the day. My wife was sitting on the deck having a glass of wine and relaxing. It was still quite warm and the sun was shining, so that wasn't unusual. As I approached, I noticed she wasn't wearing her leggings anymore, but she did still have the same t-shirt on, which I hadn't realized this morning was quite light and you could see her nipples very easily as she wasn't wearing a bra. How did I not notice that this morning.

"Hi sweetie," she said. "The guys finished up the removal of the old stuff and decided to call it a day. It took them longer than they thought it would. There wasn't enough time to get started on the next phase so they sat out here on the deck with me for a little while before they left. They are so friendly and easy to talk to. It was nice having some company. I ended up having to help them with some anchor screws and then the clean up. Jim said they would be back tomorrow at eight."

"You had to help them? Shouldn't they have done all that themselves? I thought that was part of the bid?"

"Well, there were a lot of anchor screws that they couldn't reach. That's what slowed them down. They asked me if I could help, and of course I agreed. We took all the drawers out and then they realized that there were a lot of anchor screws holding the cabinets to the wall. Seeing as I am smaller than them, I offered to crawl in to the cabinets and unscrew them so they wouldn't damage the wall behind the cabinets. They said I didn't have to help them, but you know me, always the people pleaser and ready to help. So, I was on my hands and knees facing in to the cabinets undoing the anchor screws on all of the cabinets. Once they had them removed, I decided to vac the floor to make it easier for tomorrow. Their shop vac was awesome so I asked them if I could do the window sills. I had to get a chair and stand on it to reach the window sills, though. Big Jim stood behind me and held my legs so I wouldn't fall while I did those too. He said that the chair wasn't OSHA approved or something and didn't want me to get hurt. His hands are huge and with them on my thighs, I didn't slip or fall at all."

"I noticed you're not wearing your leggings anymore."

"Oh yeah, I took them off when I did that so I didn't get them dirty or rip them on something. It was Jim's idea as he said that could happen. Besides, I didn't really want to get them dirty as those are my favorites."

"It didn't occur to you that you would be showing off your ass to them when you crawled under the cabinets to undo the screws or stand on the chair? And I can see that you are only wearing a thong so I'm sure they got a nice show from you." I don't mind at all when she shows off like that. I think she is gorgeous and like when she shows off and teases me and other guys, and she knows that.

"You're so funny. It was nothing like that. I was just helping them as they couldn't reach. They never said a word about it, and besides, I had my shirt on so I'm sure it was covered. Although, I suppose they probably did get a good look at my ass as I was under the cabinets. I suppose they probably got a look up my shirt too, now that I think of it. I guess I never thought about it. I just wanted to help out and get it done. Nothing I can do about it now."

"Anyway, after I did the windows I asked if they could carry their shop vac to the pontoon so I could clean that as well. They ran an extension cord and carried it out there for me. They joined me on the tooner after they finished cleaning up their mess while I worked my ass off in the sun cleaning the boat. I offered them each a beer as it was quitting time and they accepted. So they were each relaxing and having a beer while I was on my hands and knees using the shop vac on the carpeting. I didn't realize the boat could get that dirty, but when you are down on your hands and knees you can really see the dirt. I also washed the canopy on it as well. I stood on the benches and Jim held my legs again to make sure I didn't fall overboard. It's nice and clean now."

She stood up and started walking towards the door, "I should go take a shower and get this dirt and sweat off of me. Would you like to join me?" As she did that, she removed her dirty t-shirt and thong and hung them up on the rail as she went in to the house.

"Of course I would. Let me get out of these work clothes and I'll join you in the shower."

By the time I got out of my clothes and joined her, she had already shaved her legs and washed herself. I noticed that she had shaved a little more than usual on her pussy and it only caused me to become more aroused.

"Judging by your hard on, I see you liked my story and the fact that I was showing off to those guys all day. Do you like when I tease and show off like that?"

"Yes, actually I do. I have told you numerous times that men find you very attractive and when you do stuff like that it really turns them on. You should be careful though, one of these days you may take it too far and have to actually deal with someone who won't take no for an answer."

"Oh honey, you are so funny."

She rubbed the soap on her hands and started to rub me all over and got me real sudsy. When she was squatting down in front of me, she took my cock in her mouth and started to give me a little oral stimulation. She usually doesn't like to do that and I was really enjoying it. As she could sense I was getting close, she backed off and turned around and said, "Why don't you slip it in and fuck me right here. I am so horny telling you what I did today, I just need it right now."

I stepped up and slid it right in her. It didn't take long for me and I was surprised that she was able to get there as well. She normally doesn't like shower sex, but she was insatiable and couldn't have me pound her hard enough, even after I came. Fortunately she didn't last much longer and I brought her over the edge too.

On Tuesday morning, we were up early as she wanted to make sure the coffee was ready for them when they arrived. There was Big Jim, Harry, and two younger guys, Juan and Louis. As she was getting the coffee ready, I noticed that she was still in the shirt she slept in. Normally she sleeps bottomless, but I noticed she had put a thong on at least. As she was walking around the kitchen, I also noticed that she hadn't put her bra on yet. Whenever she would reach for something, like to fill the pot with water from the refrigerator, or pour it in the back of the coffee maker, she was giving me a great show of her ass as she would raise her arms to do those tasks causing her shirt to rise up her thong covered ass.

"You may want to put your bra on and maybe something more than just a thong. I can see them coming up the drive and whenever you move, I can see everything."

"Oh honey, you're so funny. They won't even notice. But if it will make you happy, I'll go put on some shorts." With that, she headed off down the hall to the bed room to change. I could tell by her attitude that she was going to be real flirty and show them a lot today. I don't mind when she gets like this. We have a rock solid marriage and if she wants to show off and tease some guys, the more the merrier.

Big Jim and the guys came up to the camp and we talked about how much they got done yesterday. He felt that they were ahead of schedule and should have no problem finishing up by the weekend so we could use the kitchen again. They had to set the new cabinets and counter top and then let the adhesive set overnight and then attach the pipes and sealant on the counter top and they would be done.

While we were talking on the deck, Jim noticed my wifes thong and t-shirt on the railing. He said nothing, but I could see him looking at them intently.

"I have an early meeting tomorrow so I won't be here. I'll leave the door open and Julie will be here. You'll just have to let yourself in."

My wife came back in to the kitchen and I couldn't even tell she was wearing any shorts as the t-shirt was longer than the shorts, and she still wasn't wearing a bra. I gave her a confused look and she lifted her t-shirt to show me that she did indeed have on a pair of her shortest shorts. Satiny jogging type shorts with high cuts on the sides to show off her upper thighs and even her hips. I kissed her goodbye as she walked over to the guys and asked who needed some coffee to get the day started. All four eagerly said yes as they couldn't take their eyes off her.

She went over to the refrigerator, she had stored the coffee mugs on top, and reached up to grab a mug for herself and four more for the guys only grabbing one at a time to make sure they got good looks at her ass. Every time she reached up, her t-shirt would ride up and show off the beautiful curve of her lower ass which was hanging out of her shorts. When she turned around, she could tell that all of them had been staring at her.

"Would anyone like some cream or sugar in their coffee? I think it is still in the grocery bag over here on the floor."

As she bent down to check for the sugar, they got a great show of her ass, which was barely covered and when she bent over, what little material there was for shorts rode up her cheeks nicely and her t-shirt slid up and gave them a nice shot of her breasts from underneath as well.

When I got home on Tuesday, my wife was sitting on the deck again having a glass of red wine.

"Hey sweetie! How was your day? I had to help them secure the new cabinets today. I had to crawl in on my hands and knees again to reach the back and use the screw gun to attach them. After they got it secured and leveled, I got a chair and cleaned up the back splash portion of any dust that had settled from all the commotion, just like yesterday. Thank God big Jim held me again as it was harder today to clean the sills as I needed to use a wet cloth with cleaning solution as the vac wouldn't get it done and I had to stretch over the counter to reach the windows. Different kind of dust I guess."

"Is that why you aren't wearing shorts? I'm pretty sure you were wearing them, although I use the term loosely, before I left."

"Oh yeah. Big Jim said the construction dust is really hard to get out of those type of shorts so I decided to take them off so they wouldn't get ruined. Don't worry, I kept my shirt on. They didn't even notice. I'm sure they would have said something if they felt uncomfortable. All four of them were in helping clean today. and it went quickly."

"And in the process, you flashed them your ass again all day. I should talk to him and see if he'll give me some money off for the show you're putting on. You should be a little more careful with your friendliness and willing to help. It might get you in trouble some day. I noticed the grass is cut as well."

"Yep. After I got the dust cleaned up, I had so much energy that I decided to cut the grass. Now that you mention it, I don't remember putting my shorts back on before I did that. I just went out and started the mower and cut the grass. They spent the afternoon on the deck watching me cut the grass as they had reached another stopping point. I offered them a few beers as it was so hot in the camp and the adhesive smelled terrible. They didn't seem to mind watching me as I cut the grass and they drank a couple of beers waiting for the adhesive to dry. All they have left to do tomorrow is apply the sealant, let it dry and lay the piping for the sink and they will be done. Anyway, I got really sweaty and should probably take another shower. Are you going to join me again?"

She got up off the chaise lounge deck chair and walked towards the door again. She stopped in front of me as she noticed the bulge in my pants and as she removed her clothes said, "I see you enjoyed today's adventures as well. Don't wait so long this time and you can suds me up before we fuck in the shower again. When I think about today, I get very horny."

I wasted no time in joining her this time. I wasn't going to miss an opportunity to soap her up and rub her down everywhere. As we were cleaning each other, she asked, "Do you think I should shave all the hair off my pussy?"

This has been something I have been trying to get her to do for years, so naturally I said, "Yes! I think you will like how sensitive you will be and enjoy it more."

"Very well, but first I need to feel you in me." She turned around and let me take her from behind again.

When we were done, she lathered her pussy up and shaved off the little remaining hair from yesterday.

I had never seen her like that before and couldn't keep my hands off her. She was really enjoying the attention and did agree that it was much more sensitive. To the point that she had me get down on my knees in the shower and eat her out. She normally doesn't like that, but she said it felt so amazing and didn't stop me this time. Without warning, she had a huge orgasm and rode it to completion.

As we were toweling off, she was applying lotion everywhere on both of us. It felt really good and was very erotic watching her apply it to her long legs, bald pussy and big boobs. As she was doing that she said, "you were right. It is much more sensitive and that felt sooooo good."

"I have an early morning meeting tomorrow, can you get up and welcome them? Are you going to be a tease again tomorrow? It seems to get you very aroused."

"Sure, not a problem, and yes I plan on teasing them again and it does get me aroused."

"Be careful, you may push it too far with those guys and they may not take no for an answer."

"I'm just teasing them. They are really nice and I don't think they would do that. But... if they do, I'm ok with that too."

I was up and gone early as I had a meeting. My wife Julie, forgot to set her alarm and slept past the time she was supposed to wake. As she rolled over, she noticed that it was 9:30. She realized that she had overslept and panicked and needed to hustle out and apologize to the guys for not having the coffee ready. She quickly peaked out the window and couldn't see their work truck parked where they usually parked it.

"Odd," she thought. "I have some time before they get here so I will get the coffee going and everything will be fine."

She didn't bother putting on any bottoms and after hitting the bathroom just walked out to the kitchen in her white tank top and no bottoms. The shirt only covered half of her ass as she walked, but with them not being there yet time was of the essence. The cooler morning air felt good on her freshly shaven pussy. She wasn't quite awake yet and hadn't noticed that the coffee maker was already on. As she leaned on the edge of the counter to try and gather her senses, she realized that the counter top was wet and very sticky. As she tried to pull her hands back they didn't move and she realized she was stuck. She woke completely at this point and then realized that she could smell coffee, so someone had started it already. She realized they must be here somewhere.

She thought, "I need to get unstuck in a hurry before they come back." She tried pulling her hands harder and shaking herself and instantly knew there was no way she was getting loose without help.

Just then, the door opened and big Jim, Harry and Juan walked in.

"Well, good morning sleepy head. We were wondering if you were going to join us today. We had to make our own coffee. I see you're inspecting the counter top. We applied the sealer this morning right when we got here, it should be almost dry by now, I hope you didn't touch it. It gets real sticky right before it dries, but then it is fine."

Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers