Contractors Finish Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jim was slowly disengaging his cock, Louis walked in through the door. "What did I miss? Oh boy, looks like I missed a lot. I hope there's some left for me."

"Please no, I can't take anymore. Please get the paint thinner and get me unstuck and I'll give you a hand job. I promise you will like it."

Juan headed out to the truck to get the paint thinner, but Louis wasn't willing to accept that and took Jim's place directly behind Julie. He started rubbing his cock up and down her slit, causing Julie to try and stand and move forward to avoid the contact on her bald and sensitive pussy.

Jim reached under her and gently tugged on the c clamps still attached to her nipples to get her attetion. "This was your idea and I don't think it would be fair if Louis didn't get to cum inside of you too. It wasn't his fault he had to get the plumbing supplies."

Louis wasn't waiting for her to answer as he slid his cock up and started to slowly push it in to her anus. He was gentle, but insistent and was moving in and out to make it even easier for Julie to take it. This caused the clamps on her nipples, which were pulling them ever so constantly toward the ground, to swing and do what they were supposed to do. The electric feeling in her nipples started again and by the time Louis got all the way in, his balls were resting on her bald and sensitive pussy and Julie was now pushing back trying to get more stimulation so she could cum again.

After several minutes, Louis had picked the pace up to the point that he was pounding her for all he was worth. Julie was full on in to it as well and doing everything she could to get both of them off. The clamps tugging on her nipples and the cock in her ass and balls slapping her pussy and clit pushed her over the top quickly. Her orgasm, the contraction of her ass and the moaning and and heavy panting, caused Louis to get over the top as well. He pushed in real deep one last time and shot his load deep in her bowels. Julie felt pulse after pulse coating her insides.

As they were both coming down and regathering themselves. Juan came back in and announced, "The paint thinner isn't in the truck. Is there any other way we can get her unstuck?"

"It's on the porch. We used it after applying the sealant to clean the gear, remember?" Louis said as he pulled his now limp cock from her ass.

"You mean it has been here all the time and you guys could have gotten me unstuck first thing?" said Julie.

Big Jim came back in with it and said, "Yep, here it is. Oh well, nothing we can do about it now except get you unstuck." He applied it to where her hands had been stuck and after about a minute, Julie's hands came free. "Look at that. Didn't even leave a mark on the counter top. But then again we knew that would happen. Do you think this is the first time we've had a woman get herself glued to a counter top?"

As my wife stood there naked and full of cum in front of these guys she said, "That was wonderful and exactly what I needed today. You will definitely get a five star review and some references. Hell, I may even have you guys do some more work at our house. I've never had a breakfast like that before, a full belly, pussy and ass is a great way to start the day."

Jim said, "We'll finish the plumbing and clean up."

"I need to take a shower and clean myself up as well. Thanks guys and the work looks great, especially the pipes you laid."

When I got home that night, Julie was sitting on the deck again drinking another glass of wine. But this time she wasn't in her skimpy t-shirt showing lots of skin. Instead she was wrapped in just a towel.

"Hi sweetie. How was your day?"

"Great. Did they finish up today and did they meet your expectations?"

"Oh yes, they certainly did. They laid the pipes today and finished very nicely. Let me tell you about it."

I stood next to her and she undid my pants and started to tell me what happened. By the time she finished telling me her story, I was ready to explode as she was gently stroking my now fully erect cock. The towel had come undone and she was sitting on our deck completely naked stroking my cock.

"I want to fuck you so bad, but I hurt everywhere and I have two loads in my belly. I will have to finish you with just my hand. Sorry." She didn't give me any warning and pumped real fast and finished me off right there on the deck having me shoot my load all over her exposed tits.

"I'll let you write the review, seeing as you were the one who enjoyed their pipe laying abilities. Now that you mention it, all of their reviews were done by women."