Contractors Finish Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim noticed that Julie was wearing a tank top today, not her usual t-shirt. He also noticed that it was even shorter and really highlighted her long toned legs and nice ass, which was only half covered. As Jim got to the sink, he turned to see what Julie was doing and at that point he could see that one of her boobs had popped out the side of her tank top from her trying to unstick her hands earlier. Julie hadn't noticed.

She was nervous and scared. "I didn't know you were here and I wasn't awake yet. I must have slept trough my alarm and didn't hear you at all. I leaned on the edge to try and wake up and got stuck. Please get me unstuck."

Jim walked over to her and casually reached to her tank top and covered her exposed breast. Julie was so embarrassed and turned red instantly. She then said, "Thank you for covering me up. I didn't know that had popped out. It must've happened when I was trying to free myself."

Big Jim acted not happy and said angrily, "You just cost us at least an hour of work. Now we will have to reapply the sealant and let it re-set. Shit. Maybe if we get you out quickly it won't ruin the whole thing."

"I am so sorry. I was coming out to get the coffee going so it would be ready when you got here," Julie said almost in tears.

He calmed down as he could see she was very scared and he wasn't helping. "Well, let's see what we can do to get you unstuck. It's really not a big deal. We can still finish up today. We will just need to re-apply the sealant and let it dry."

She calmed down immediately and felt that they indeed would be able to get her unstuck. "Thank you for being understanding."

Big Jim moved in behind her and grabbed her around the waist and started to gently pull her away from the counter top. It happened so quickly that she had forgotten that she wasn't wearing any bottoms and she would be completely exposed the more he pulled her away from the counter as her tank top would ride all the way up her ass. Her hands didn't move at all and she started to squeal as it hurt if he pulled too hard. In the process, he had pulled her in to a bent over position a full arms length away from the counter top. Julie dropped her head as she knew she was indeed stuck and wasn't sure how they were going to get her off the counter.

When he stepped back to reassess the situation, Julie's tank top had slid up over her ass and all three of them now got a clear shot at her naked pussy and ass. Julie didn't realize that they were all standing there staring at her as she was wallowing in self pity and despair. Jim's voice broke her out of her trance and she hurriedly tried to stand straight up to have her tank top drop back down and at least cover some of her ass. Big Jim instantly grabbed her and wouldn't allow her to stand straight up.

"I don't remember that being bald yesterday. I was close enough several times that I would have noticed that. Did you shave yourself over night? Did you do that hoping this would happen today?" He held her in the bent over position so they could all see her beautifully shaved pussy.

Julie was trying to squirm and stand up, which would have dropped her shirt back down to cover her ass and pussy, but Jim wouldn't let her. He was just too strong and there was no way she was going to win that struggle. Truth be told, this is exactly what she hoped would happen. She hadn't planned on getting stuck to the counter top, but she definitely had planned on being adventurous today.

"No! What are you talking about? I just overslept and got stuck on the counter. I didn't mean to get stuck and I certainly didn't think you guys were here. Otherwise I would have put clothes on."

"You've been teasing us all week. Who walks around all day in a thong and t-shirt with contractors around? You wanted us to get all horned up hoping we would do something stupid and you could get the job done for free. We're nice guys, but not that nice. The only thing that will work to get you unstuck is paint thinner. And guess what, the paint thinner is in my truck and Louis took my truck in to town to get the plumbing supplies. He just left and there is no cell signal out here so I guess you are stuck for at least an hour until he gets back." His tone changed and he continued, "Whatever shall we do until then? Let's see, a beautiful woman is glued to the counter top almost naked, in a very provocative position and three horny guys. It's almost as if you planned this."

"What?! No! I said it was an accident. Please, this isn't what I wanted to happen. Really, I'm serious." However, her body was starting to betray her as big Jim could see her pussy was getting wet, especially with no hair to hide that fact. She knew as this was starting to play out that she was actually going to enjoy this as this is really what she did want to happen.

"You've been teasing us all week and now it is time to make good on those teases. First things first. I said we have an almost naked woman in a provocative position. Let's get her completely naked and see where it goes from there. We've seen your ass a lot, and it is very nice by the way, but now we need to see your tits." Big Jim stepped up and took out his utility knife and carefully cut off her tank top and let it fall to the floor leaving her completely naked to their gazes.

Julie put up a little bit of a struggle but with her hands stuck to the counter there really wasn't much she could do, other than protest. But even though she was protesting outwardly, inwardly, she couldn't wait to be taken by these three men. This was indeed what she had hoped for and wanted to do today, just not being stuck to the counter. She wanted to participate, even control the situation, but now she would be taken no matter what she wanted. And, she would be taken how they wanted to take her.

"Harry is happily married and the only thing he will do is accept a blow job. Fortunately for you, the counter top has now dried and he can sit right in front you on the counter and you can take care of him."

"Oh no, I don't do blowjobs. You can all fuck me, but I will not give a blowjob. I don't even suck my husband off, that's why I got married." Julie knew this was probably not going to stop the inevitable, but she did not like giving head at all.

Harry said, "Well, you will today or you will find yourself just like this with cum dripping out of you when your husband comes home today. Good luck explaining that. Remember, we are the ones who know how to get you unstuck."

Harry took off his clothes and sat on the counter top right in front of Julie. She was very adamant that she didn't want to suck him off and would do everything she could to get out of it.

"Seriously. I don't give blowjobs. You can do anything else. I'll even let you cum in my ass, please no blowjobs." She tried turning her head away, lifting up so his dick wasn't right in front of her. She even tried getting closer to the counter.

"We can do anything else we want any way. And yes, we probably will fuck you in your ass too before we leave. But for now, I want my cock in your mouth." Harry grabbed her head and started to push it towards his eagerly awaiting cock. He was much stronger and there was no way she could turn her head away anymore.

Big Jim decided that he had seen enough and grabbed her by the hips and pulled her away from the counter top causing her to be bent over and her face to drop right down to Harry's cock. It wasn't too big, it was just very hairy. My wife doesn't like hair and it is a big turnoff for her. However, again given the situation, she was really starting to get aroused. Bound and being forced to suck a hairy dick was very arousing to her indeed, today.

Jim smacked her across her left ass cheek leaving a big red stinging hand print. This caused her to yelp and open her mouth. Harry saw his opportunity and slid his hairy cock right in to her mouth. She tried to pull back but was only able to go so far with her hands stuck. She tried to stand up, but Jim wouldn't let her move forward so she could get Harry out of her mouth. There was no way out at this point and try as she might, Harry wasn't going to let her off.

Jim started to rub her ass to ease the sting and slowly started working his hand between her legs and rubbing over her pussy. "I see this is getting wet. I knew we were right and you wanted this. Now we are going to use you however we want and you are going to give us a five star review just like the rest of the housewives we have worked with. How do you think we get those five star reviews? Lonely housewives give great reviews."

Without warning he smacked her on her other ass cheek to give her a matching red stinging handprint. Julie does not like the rough stuff, but with her hands stuck to the counter, a cock deep in her mouth and a mountain of a man holding her still, there wasn't much she could about it. Big Jim then rubbed that one to ease the sting as well.

Meanwhile, Juan had moved to the side of her and was playing with her nipples. Julie could no longer resist what was happening and let out a soft moan which was picked up on by all three of the men. Juan pinched her nipples a little harder, which caused her to wince and slide backwards ever so slightly. This little movement caused Jim's fingers to slide right in to her now sopping pussy. Julie almost came right then and there. She now started to move more freely and was fucking Jim's fingers with her movements, which caused her to now give Harry the attention he desperately needed on his hairy cock.

While she didn't like giving blowjobs. Especially on hairy cocks like Harry's, she knew what men liked and was sucking and bobbing for all she was worth. Big Jim was now full blown fingering her pussy trying to bring her to her own orgasm while Juan was pinching and pulling her nipples. Harry tensed up and held Julie's head tight to his crotch as he started to cum. There was no way he wasn't going to have her swallow his load. She gagged a little as she is not used to doing this, but fought through it and started to suck and swallow for all she was worth. Harry didn't stop coming until he filled her up with his load.

Julie hadn't done that in awhile and was a bit rusty, but she managed to swallow everything. Just as Harry was pulling out, big Jim had an idea. "Seeing as you didn't come yet, I have an idea that you will probably enjoy. Juan, get up on the counter where Harry was and have her suck you off too. I don't think she will need as much coaxing this time as she has accepted her position. Harry, grab me the small c clamps from the toolbox. I'm going to attach them to her nipples and you can eat her out and return the favor and give her an orgasm before I take her."

Juan didn't waste any time getting out of his clothes and was trying to get on the counter in front of Julie.

She wasn't really looking forward to doing that again and was trying to prevent Juan from getting on the counter. Jim saw that and smacked her on both ass cheeks again. That got her attention and she immediately complied and let Juan get on the counter. Jim didn't rub her ass this time to ease the sting away.

Harry brought the c clamps back. They were not the big ones, just ones that were about an inch. Jim held them in front of Julie and said, "These are the micro ones. They are very adjustable and not very heavy. However, they will provide you with a little stimulation so Juan can focus on his blowjob instead of having to play with your nipples. I won't put them very tight, just tight enough so they hang and pull your nipples. If I see you not giving Juan the type of blowjob he deserves, I will tighten them and add some weight, which will cause you more pain than pleasure. Do you understand?"

Julie wasted no time and immediately took Juan into her mouth and started to work feverishly.

"Good. I see you understand."

Jim got under Julie and started to pull her nipples so the c clamps would have a little to bite and started to tighten them. She let out a little wimper as the first one was set and then he did the same with the other one. He gently tugged on each to make sure they wouldn't come off, which they didn't, and he said, "There you go. Enjoy the attention and don't forget about my buddy Juan."

Which Julie hadn't. She was pumping her head as vigoursly as she could, given her situation, and sucking for all she was worth.

As she was doing that, Harry brought a chair over and sat right behind her and was rubbing her bald pussy with his hands. She responded by trying to push herself back to get more stimulation and contact, but Harry was teasing her relentlessly and wouldn't quite let her get enough.

She separated from Juan just long enough to say, "Please Harry, stick your fingers in, your tongue, anything. Just let me come!" She immediately went back to Juan and took him deep into her throat.

Harry started to lean in and gave her pussy a little kiss and a lick. Julie moaned right through Juan's cock and her knees buckled a little. She was hoping he would push her right over the edge, but he didn't. Harry slowed down and just lightly rubbed her outer lips and caressed her ass as he watched how she was doing on Juan. He was pleased with what he saw so he inserted two fingers into her bald pussy and rubbed up and down. Julie was almost there, two more strokes and she would explode. Harry knew it and pulled his fingers out, causing her to wimper, before she could cum.

Juan was getting close and was starting to hump her mouth. Jim liked what he saw. His boys were being treated right and this house wife was being treated how she wanted to as well. Then, without warning, Juan held her tight to his crotch and shot spurt after spurt of his hot juice down Julie's throat. She didn't waste any of it and didn't fight it this time either. She was wanton with lust and would've sucked and swallowed anything. She kept sucking until everything had been drained from his cock.

Julie then started to beg for her own orgasm. Harry responded with a light touch on her pussy and a slight rub over her anus. He gently licked her pussy, only once, and then big Jim spoke.

She hadn't noticed, but Jim was stripping right next to her while this was going on. He moved closer to the counter so Julie could see him and said, "Now, this is what is going in to your pussy. This is the reason I am called Big Jim."

He held in his hand the largest and fattest cock that Julie had ever seen. He laid it over her arm so she could get a closer look at it. She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"There is no way that is going in me. Are you kidding? You will split me in two!"

"It will and it won't. It will go in and it won't split you. This is how we get our five star reviews. In fact, we even get a lot of repeat business and referrals from it. It's just a matter of time. Why don't you go ahead and lick the pre cum off the tip. I'm told I taste good."

Julie tentatively turned her head and started to lick the drool off the tip and underside. It wasn't easy as she was still stuck to the counter, but she did the best she could. In her heightened state, she would do anything to get over the edge and have an orgasm. "Yes, you do taste good."

Harry was still rubbing the outside of her bald pussy, but he wouldn't insert anything or rub too hard to give her full satisfaction. He was driving her crazy and she was now really starting to slurp the goo coming out of Jims cock. Without warning, Harry inserted a finger into her dripping pussy and got it nice and wet. he didn't waste time there though as he pulled it out almost immediately and slid the lubricated digit right in Julie's anus. She let out a moan and pushed her ass back to try and get some stimulation, but Harry was too smart and kept pulling it back just as she was trying to fuck his finger with her ass.

"Please finish me!!!" she begged. "I need something in my pussy right now to finish me. I'm begging you. For fucks sake someone please fuck me!"

"That's what I needed to hear," said big Jim as he walked around behind her and took up a position so he could enter her.

She was whimpering and whining waiting for him to penetrate her. But he didn't. Instead, big Jim just slowly rubbed his horse cock up and down her slit, making sure not to get too close to her clit. He knew she was on the verge and he didn't want to bring her over quite yet. He wanted to pound her hard from behind for the teasing she had given them the past two days.

"Please put it in! You're driving me crazy and I just want to cum!"

"Oh, but you said it wouldn't fit and it would split you in half. I'm just rubbing the tip on the outiside for me. I can get off this way. I'll just spray all over your ass and back. I really think that would be best."

Julie couldn't handle it any longer. She needed to feel that monster cock in her now and she let him know, "Fuck it! Fuck it hard! Put that cock in me right now!"

Jim, having done this many times before, didn't ram it home like she was expecting, but rather slid it in nice and slow so she could feel every inch as he entered her.

He couldn't get all the way in on the first attempt, but he did get far enough to cause Julie's eyes to roll back in her head. "Oh my God! That is so huge. I can't believe how far in you are."

"Baby, I'm only half way. You still have a ways to go til my balls are hitting your clit. When I get that deep, you will know you have been with big Jim."

He withdrew to give her a little break. He worked just the tip for a little bit. This movement caused her to sway back and forth. She had been still for awhile and forgot about the tiny c clamps he attached to her nipples, until then. With the movement and the weight, she felt them immediately. Not too painful, but certainly enough to know they were there and weren't going to let go of her nipples any time soon.

After a few short thrusts, Jim started pushing in again. This time he was not going to stop and was going get his balls to her clit. She deserved that. She has been teased and tormented for awhile now and he felt it was time for her to have an orgasm. He was relentless as he pushed past how deep he was last time. Julie was in heaven, and hell. She had never been penetrated that far before and it was slightly uncomfortable, but she didn't really have a say in that anymore. Her husband was right, she had teased these guys to a point that no was not acceptable to them.

Just as she was about to ask Jim to stop, he stopped. He had reached bottom. His balls rested softly on Julie's clit and she could feel an orgasm real close. She was now starting to push back to get just a little more contact and get over the edge. Jim sensed this and pulled back just enough so his balls weren't resting on her clit.

"You bastard! Please just finish me off! I'm begging you. I'll give you your five star review. I'll give you referrals, I know a lot of house wives. Hell, I think I even have some work to be done at the house. Just please fuck me til I cum!"

Jim knew he had her where he wanted her and the warmth and tightness of her pussy had him too. He couldn't hold out any longer and started to fuck her. He didn't quite go all the way balls deep yet, just enough to keep her on edge and to get him closer. The movement was really causing the c clamps to sway with the pumping and Julie's nipples were tingling like they had electricity going through them.

After several minutes of this, Jim slid his cock all the way home so his balls would hit her clit. That was it. That was all Julie needed to get over the edge. With all the teasing she had gotten over the past hour she exploded with her largest orgasm she can ever remember. As she was trembling with her orgasm, her knees buckled and she would have fallen down if it weren't for the large cock deep inside her. Jim, realizing what was happening, picked up the pace and started to pound her all the way deep and hard. He needed to get over the top as well, and it wouldn't take long. Julie was still in the throws of her orgasm when Jim exploded with his. He pumped deep and hard one last time and let loose his load. Julie could feel jet after jet as he pumped his load deep in her pussy. This just allowed her to ride her orgasm even longer.