Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom grabbed a bottle of silicone-based lubricant he kept by the bed for exactly this sort of scenario. He squirted a big dollop of it onto Emily's puckered butthole, and worked it around her sphincter using his forefinger. Emily felt his finger brush against one of her erogenous zones while his left hand gently brushed her clitoris and labia.

"Fuck me," she croaked, "please, just do it now."

Tom pulled his hands away from her and smeared his cock with lube. He was still very hot and heavy from the incredible oral pleasuring she had given him, and wasn't sure if he would last a dignified amount of time inside her, but he lined his cock up with her asshole.

"Relax," he said firmly as he spread her glorious cheeks. Emily did, opening her butt to receive him. He gently pushed inside, until he had entirely sheathed his dick within her rectum.

Tom felt her tightness clutch around his shaft - it was unlike anything he had ever experienced before. He paused for a moment to savor this delicious sensation; Emily moaned beneath him as his pulse thrummed against her insides. She could feel the blood pounding through his veins as if it were an echo of her own wild heartbeat. With one hand he held onto her hips while the other traced gentle patterns along her spine. The feeling of fullness soon gave way to something even more profound: a deep sense of connection between them.

As Tom thrust into Emily's tight rectum, she could feel his true essence coursing through her like electricity. It was almost too much to bear - yet at the same time unbearably beautiful.

Emily felt herself growing wetter with every stroke. The musky scent of sex filled the air; it mingled effortlessly with the earthy fragrance coming from the garden outside. She had never been so turned on, so completely exposed and vulnerable in all the right ways.

Tom couldn't help but marvel at how easily she gave herself over to him.

He wondered what would happen if he let go and just took her completely - without regard for her pleasure or comfort. But the thought made him uneasy; Emily seemed happy like this, but fully giving himself over to such a state sounded too much like losing control. Tom had always prided himself as being firmly in control of his destiny. The feeling that someone else might steer him in an unexpected direction terrified him more than anything. There was a compromise to be struck between maintaining his dominance and simply using her. He valued her pleasure as much as he valued his control.

"Fuck me harder," Emily moaned. 

Tom snorted dismissively. "Trust me, you don't want it any harder than this," he said. Emily moaned with frustration.

"Just hurt me, do whatever you want, but make it hurt," she said.

Tom reached up and grabbed her long chestnut hair. He pulled her upright, his pecs pressed against her shoulder blades as he thrust into her. Emily could feel her face contorting in both pleasure and pain. She was glad Tom couldn't see it.

Emily's second orgasm ripped through her, and Tom also found himself unable to hold off any longer.

He pumped his seed into her tight rectum, feeling the warmth spread throughout his body. He could hear Emily's rapid breathing as she came down from the intensity of her experience. The sound sent shivers coursing through him as they lay there wrapped up in one another like two tangled snakes. She felt spent, yet alive - more alive than she had ever been before. As for Tom, it struck him how easy it would be just to stay here with her; the world outside seemed so distant and irrelevant compared to this moment.

They collapsed onto the bed, both completely spent. Emily panted heavily. She had never had sex that felt nearly as good as being with Tom. If she had known how good it felt to submit herself entirely in this way, she would have done it long ago - but would anyone else have been able to get her off nearly this well?

She could tell that Tom was about to drift off to sleep, so spent was he from their lovemaking. He effort fully pulled himself out of bed.

Tom could hardly believe it. He found Emily attractive, for sure, but it wasn't like him to have unprotected anal sex with new partner. For all his attempts to keep control, this woman had completely captivated him. He felt a large pang of anxiety as he realised he was falling in love.

"I need to shower," he said, he said, and he did - his body was coated in sweat, and his junk was coated in much worse. He hauled himself, naked as the day he was born, into his en suite. He took one look back at Emily, lying on his bed and savoring her own orgasmic bliss.

"Come join me."

12