The Live In

Story Info
A wife invites a friend to live with them.
10.7k words
4.65
43.4k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
340 Followers

Dennis set his phone down on his desk. What the actual fuck was his wife thinking? It had only been six months ago their last daughter moved out of the house and now she wanted to invite a woman to live with them? Yeah, it was only 'until she get back on her feet' but, damn, he'd only met the woman a couple of times. Not that Vanessa wasn't attractive. She was. Attractive, funny, charming and very warm and friendly. Still, having someone in the house would be inconvenient.

And the sex had just started to get good again.

With a heavy sigh, he closed his eyes. Taking a deep breath, he picked his phone back up. The text from his wife was still there.

"Hey babe, you remember Vanessa?" He did. "She has had a run of bad luck and needs a place to stay for a while. Just until she gets back on her feet. I know you don't really know her very well, but before you say no, please, meet us for supper at Martin's tonight. We can have a good supper and talk about it. Thanks babe."

Whenever Nancy called him 'babe' he knew she wanted something. Well, he reasoned, if Vanessa stayed in the guest room, it was across the house from the master bedroom. Her being there would put a damper on their having sex all over the house, but at least they would still have their bedroom. Damn! He liked playing with Nancy in the living room, or kitchen, or in the dining room. Even the laundry room. That brought back a memory with a smile. He'd even started thinking he wanted to explore Nancy's submissive side. All through their marriage, Dennis had sensed she had that tendency, but he'd never tried to push it. Maybe he should have, but with kids in the house, it hadn't seemed proper.

"Okay, I'll meet you at Martin's tonight at 6:00" he typed into his phone, checking it to make sure auto correct didn't have him cussing in Spanish or something just as ludicrous. He read it again. Shaking his head he hit send.

Three hours later, at five before six, he parked his SUV in Martin's parking lot. All afternoon all he could think about was not wanting this woman to move in with them. It was weird. It wasn't right. There were other places for her to go; other resources. A thousand times he'd decided that he was going to tell his wife no. She'd be mad, but she'd get over it.

He was early. His wife would be late. At the hostess desk, he gave his name and said the table was for three. The attractive hostess, obviously bored out of her skull, walked him to a booth in the back corner of the restaurant. He texted his wife that he was there and told her where he was sitting.

Martin's was a family owned Tex-Mex fern bar. The decor was tastefully themed around sombreros but was not garish or obnoxious the way some Tex-Mex restaurants were, and the food was always fantastic. A server brought a set of chips and salsa and took his drink order. Iced Tea for him and his wife. A queso supreme for the table. He didn't know what Vanessa would want.

Just after six-fifteen, he spotted his wife and gave her a wave. Beside her was a short, thick, Hispanic woman. His wife was a petite blonde with fair skin and a smackling of freckles, standing only five foot four inches, but the woman beside her was shorter by three or four inches. Where Nancy tipped the scales at one hundred-five pounds soaking wet, Dennis guessed that Vanessa would go one-twenty-five or more. He guessed that twenty pounds of that were in her tits. Those things were big, incredibly big. Far larger than Nancy's thirty-two Bs. And the hips on Vanessa! Her torso was thick, but flared out broadly at the hips. Dennis realized he was staring and forced his eyes up to her face. She was smiling and Dennis knew he was in trouble. That smile was beautiful, her chocolate eyes were warm liquid pools that he could get lost in. Her hair, long and coal black, flowed down around her face, over her shoulders, past ... Dennis jerked his eyes back to her face. He was happily married. He forced his eyes to Nancy, she had a smirk on her face. Damn woman.

As Nancy and Vanessa got to the booth, Dennis slid out, giving his wife a peck on the lips. Turning to Vanessa, he extended his hand.

"Hello,Vanessa," He said, forcing his eyes to stay on her face, which wasn't that difficult. She was beautiful.

"Hi, Dennis. Nice to see you again." Her voice purred in a way that sent blood rushing to his cock.

"Shall we sit?" he asked, gesturing toward the table as he dropped his other hand in front of his crotch to hide the rising bulge.

He waited until both women were seated, Nancy on the inside, Vanessa beside her, before he slid into the seat opposite them.

"I didn't order your drink because I didn't know what you'd want," he said to Vanessa. "But order what ever you like."

"Thank you. I will." Vanessa's voice held a hint of laughter.

For the next hour they visited. Nancy was uncharacteristically quiet, but Dennis was captivated by Vanessa's strong personality. Nancy had always been a little shy, Vanessa was anything but. Dennis glanced over at his wife. She was looking at Vanessa, had been looking at the other woman all night. The look on her face was somewhere between love and reverence, and Dennis wondered what was going on between them. When he got her alone tonight, they were going to talk.

After the meal was over and the table cleared they sat and talked for another hour. It was easy talking to Vanessa. The conversation had been lively, covering a broad range of topics. At the end, though, Vanessa looked over at Nancy. She hadn't said much to Nancy the entire night, Dennis realized. He'd been almost mesmerized by Vanessa, and he'd ignored his wife too much during the night. Well, maybe that would convince her to not let Vanessa into their home. Suddenly Dennis didn't know if he wanted that. The thought worried him.

"So, Nancy, it is time to ask him the question," Vanessa said. Her voice held a commanding tone.

Nancy gave a small jump at her words before turning to Dennis. "Can she stay with us? Just for a little while, until she gets back on her feet." The words came out in a rush, sounding very rehearsed.

Vanessa smiled at her, patting her hand. Vanessa's hand trailed up Nancy's arm, over her shoulder to stroke her cheek, bringing a flush to Nancy's face. Turning to Dennis, she smiled.

"I hate to impose. If you are uncomfortable, I can go to the shelter down town." Her eyes were defiant, not matching her words.

"No, Dennis, please. Bad things happen to women in the shelter. You don't want bad things to happen to Vanessa, do you?" Nancy asked, her voice quivering.

What could he do. They had planned their trap carefully. If he said no, he'd be a terrible person, sending this wonderful woman to some unknown, but certainly bad, fate. Dennis looked between the two women. Nancy's face was a mix of emotions. He'd have to talk to her tonight alone and find out what this was really about. Vanessa's face was calm, smiling, confident. She knew he wouldn't send her to the shelter. For a moment, he toyed with the idea of saying no just to see her reaction, but he found that he really wanted her to come stay with them. The conversation had been fascinating, he told himself, knowing that wasn't the only reason.

"Please, Vanessa, come stay with us for as long as you need. We are both happy to help." The words were out before Dennis realized it was him speaking them.

Nancy's face showed a mix of relief, concern, and maybe a hint of fear. Dennis didn't understand her reaction. She was the one who'd ask for this. He glanced at Vanessa, she was looking at Nancy, a smile on her lips. Vanessa reached over, stroking Nancy's cheek once more.

"Thank you, Dennis. You don't know how much this means to me," Vanessa said without looking at him.

Dennis was the first one home. He waited in the living room for almost twenty minutes before the garage door opened. Vanessa entered first, trailing Nancy behind her like a small puppy. His wife's face was flushed and her lipstick had a sheen as though it had just been reapplied. His mind raced, trying to piece together a puzzle that was missing pieces. Going to Nancy's van to retrieve Vanessa's suitcases, he wondered if his wife was having an affair with Vanessa. The thought of the two women making love made his cock twitch, but he dismissed the idea. His wife wouldn't cheat on him, and if she did, she was smart enough to not invite her lover to live with them. Right? Although he knew Nancy was a bit more than bi-curious. She'd admitted to him before they married that she'd had two female lovers. Still, he trusted her. She wouldn't cheat on him.

Two cases, one large the other small, were all that Vanessa had. He took them to the guest bedroom, setting them on the bed. Vanessa had followed him in. He showed her the closet, and pointed out the dresser. The room was nicely furnished with a queen sized bed, night stands, a dresser, a small desk and even a modest forty inch television. Vanessa listened politely, but Dennis got the idea she wasn't really interested.

"Thank you, Dennis. It's been a long day. Would you mind if I just got comfortable, maybe watch some TV before bed? I'll put my things up tomorrow," Vanessa said, giving him a smile. "My feet are killing me and I want to get out of these shoes."

Dennis gave her his best smile. "I think I'll do the same."

Once he'd changed from his work clothes to a comfortable pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt, he made his way out to the living room. Nancy was there, already in her night gown, sitting in her chair with some boring reality show on the television.

"Are you okay, Nancy? You've been very quiet all night," Dennis said, sitting on the end of the couch closest to Nancy's chair.

She looked at him for a moment. "Did you ever need something so bad it hurt, but then once you got it, you didn't know if you wanted it or not but you knew you still needed it?"

He nodded. "Vanessa?"

She nodded.

"Do you want me to tell her she can't stay?" he asked.

"Oh, no! No. Please don't. I want her to stay. I need her to stay. I'm just worried." Nancy dropped her eyes.

"What are you worried about, Nancy?" Vanessa said as she came into the living room wearing an over sized t-shirt and apparently not much else.

The t-shirt was tight across her chest, accenting her large breasts. The shape of her nipples, and the fact that they were pierced with small bars through them, were clearly visible through the thin material. Her wide hips stretched the shirt and Dennis was sure he could see the imprint of her mons in front. He forced his eyes up to Vanessa's smiling face. Her gaze was fixed on Nancy.

"I, I'm not really worried, Vanessa. It, it's just that..." Nancy looked down, her shoulders slumped.

Vanessa walked over to his wife. Her hips moved in a very suggestive way as she passed by him. Her large rounded ass stretched the fabric, revealing the shape of her cheeks as they undulated with her walk. Dennis couldn't have stopped looking if a train had run through the living room. Vanessa squatted in front of Nancy, taking his wife's hands in hers. The move stretched the t-shirt even tighter over her amazing ass.

"We've discussed this, pet. You said you wanted it. I want it. Even Dennis wants it and he doesn't even know what it is. Look at him." Nancy's eyes flicked from Vanessa's face to his with Vanessa's words but Vanessa continued, "Don't be afraid. Trust me, anything that I take from you will be replaced ten-fold."

Dennis didn't understand any of it. His mind, so focused on Vanessa's body, couldn't begin to comprehend what Vanessa's words meant. He just sat there. Finally Nancy nodded.

"I'm okay. You are right. I need this," she said softly.

Standing, Vanessa turned, giving Dennis a smile. She took a seat at the other end of the couch, her large breasts jiggling under the thin material of her shirt. Together the three watched the mindless show for a while with Dennis trying very hard, but failing, to not look at Vanessa every few seconds. During a commercial, Vanessa looked over at Dennis, catching him staring at her breasts.

"Dennis, my feet are killing me. Would you mind rubbing them for me? Nancy, get him some lotion to put on my feet." Without waiting for Dennis to answer, she swung her closest foot up into his lap leaving her other foot on the floor. With her legs spread, the t-shirt rode up exposing most of her wide, golden brown thighs. Slowly she brought her other knee over to the edge of the couch, closing her legs somewhat.

A light tapping on his shoulder broke Dennis's eyes from Vanessa's legs. Nancy was looking down at him with a bemused smile on her face, handing him a small bottle of a designer lotion. He took it from her, trying to apologize with his eyes, but she just smiled and returned to her seat. For the first time he noticed that she was wearing one of her sexiest white night gowns. He could see her nipples, standing tall and proud, under the translucent material. He looked her up and down, taking in how the nightie ended just above her crotch, exposing the sheer panties underneath. When his eyes reached her face, she smiled broadly and gave him a wink.

"Thank you for rubbing my feet," Vanessa said, bringing Dennis's attention back to her. She looked a little put out that he'd been staring at Nancy.

"Oh. Sorry Vanessa," Dennis said, squirting a large dollop of lotion into his hand and blowing on it to warm it up.

First he spread the warmed lotion all over her foot. Once he had the lotion applied, he began to massage her foot in earnest, rubbing from the heel, up along her arch, to her toes. She had beautiful feet. Dennis wasn't really a foot person, but her foot was perfect. Her calves were muscular, no fat on them, but obviously strong. He let his hand wander up from her foot, past her ankle, to stroke her calf. Her skin was smooth, flawless brown mocha. He could feel his cock stiffening and tried to shift her foot away, but she held it were it was.

"Oh, that feels so good." Dennis wasn't sure if she meant the massage or what her foot was pressing on. "Please don't stop. I love having a man's hands on me," Vanessa said, her voice low and sultry.

She shifted her position, swinging her other foot up and into his lap. The move once again caused her shirt to ride up, this time Dennis caught a glimpse of her sex for just a second and realized that not only was she not wearing a bra, she also wasn't wearing panties. He felt his cock jump again as she held it between her insoles. Concentrating hard on massaging her feet, he willed his body to behave. He was married to a wonderful, beautiful woman who was sitting just a few feet away. He glanced over at his wife, sitting there watching him and Vanessa with a small smile on her lips.

He got more lotion in his hands, warming it before he started on Vanessa's other foot. As he did, she moved her first foot out of the way, bending her knee, pulling her foot back to rest it on the couch beside his hip. Glancing up, Dennis felt his eyes go wide. Her legs were open enough that he had a clear view of Vanessa's pussy; her beautiful, clean shaven pussy. He stared, unable to stop himself. Her labia were full and dark. The folds were distended with a large clit nestled at the top, fully out of its hood. The lips were glistening, and slightly parted, revealing that she was wet.

"Ah, hm," Vanessa said with a broad smile. "Please don't stop. It feels so good."

Dennis realized he'd stopped rubbing her foot. Instantly he resumed his massage before glancing over at Nancy. He was sure she could see exactly what he'd been staring at, but she was just smiling at him.

"Nancy, Dennis has been so good, massaging my feet tonight, don't you think he deserves a reward?"

Nancy nodded, her smile fading slightly.

"Come over here and give him his reward for being so good tonight," Vanessa said, her voice authoritative, but calm.

Nancy stood. Dennis pursed his brow. What reward? It was like Nancy had known this request was coming; knew what was expected of her. She woodenly walked the short distance to stand in front of him, moving the coffee table out of the way with one hand. Dennis watched as she stepped between his legs. Vanessa, now with both feet on the couch beside him, knees bent, pussy on full display, tugged one of the couch pillows from beside her, tossing it to the floor in front of his wife. Without a word, Nancy knelt with her knees on the pillow. She reached toward him, grabbing the elastic band of his sweat pants.

Grabbing her hands, Dennis felt his eyes go wide. "What are you doing, Nancy? What is going on here."

Nancy looked up at him, her mouth open, eyes wide. She looked at him for just a moment then turned to Vanessa.

"Tell him, pet," Vanessa said firmly.

"Did you just call her 'pet'? What the ..."

"Yes, I called her pet. If you will shut up and listen, we'll tell you what is going on, although, I think from your body language, you've guessed most of it already. Before I let her talk, I will tell you this. Your wife has not cheated on you. Would not cheat on you. She is deeply, desperately in love with you and nothing that happens tonight or in the future will change that. If after hearing your wife out, you want me to go, I'll get dressed and you'll never see me again, but that decision will cost you. Your wife needs what we are going to show you tonight. Although she loves you with all her heart, she needs this, and eventually, if that need is denied, she will become desperate enough to do something about that need without you." Vanessa paused, her eyes boring into Dennis until he felt she was seeing his very soul.

He looked down at his wife. She'd been silent through Vanessa's speech. She looked at him, tears brimming in her eyes, her hands still under his at his waist. He didn't say anything. Now he knew, looking into her face, that she'd discovered her submissive side.

"I need this, babe. I'm so sorry. I wanted to tell you, but how do you tell your husband of twenty-four years, that you need to be dominated. I've known for a while, but at first I pushed it down. I repressed this part, and our sex life suffered because of it. I'm so sorry for that. I wish I'd been strong enough to tell you, but I wasn't. Then, a year ago, I met Vanessa. We became friends first. She just seemed to know me. She never made me do anything, well not at first, but we talked about it, about me being submissive. She knew what I was feeling. The need I had to be dominated. We started doing roleplay, not sexual, just her lightly dominating me. You know, kinda bossing me, but not really, but telling me what to do, and I'd do it. It was pretty innocent at first, but then she started telling me to do things with you. You know, ambush you in the laundry room and suck your cock, or let you fuck me in the dining room with the curtains open."

"That was you telling her to do those things?" Dennis asked Vanessa.

"Yes, and much more." Vanessa smiled.

Nancy nodded. "She also started telling me how to dress. You seemed to really like my new style."

Dennis's eyebrows shot up, but he didn't interrupt again.

"Finally, we cooked up this plan to have Vanessa move in," Nancy said looking at Dennis. "She and I haven't made love, but I want to. I need to have her dominate me fully. But I won't do it without you. You have to be a part of it."

"I'm not submissive," Dennis stated flatly, his eyes moving to Vanessa.

With a laugh, Vanessa shook her head. "No. I believe you. In fact when I started to get to know you better tonight, I wondered why you hadn't been dominating Nancy for years. You have that presence."

"I thought Nancy had a submissive streak, but I love her very much. I didn't want to have misread how strong it was and lose her. Now I see, I did misread it, but the other way. What I want to know is," he paused and looked at his wife, "have I already lost her?"

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
340 Followers