Control

Story Info
Worshipping a dominant goddess.
2.9k words
4.17
3.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay on the hard floor, could feel he cold wood beneath him, solid, unforgiving, verging on uncomfortable on his naked body. It didn't matter to him though, in fact it pleased him, though it would likely go unnoticed, it was another small way he could express his adulation for her. All that did matter was her command to him, "Strip. Lie. Wait."

And he had. He's stepped out of his suit, carefully but quickly unbuttoning his shirt, unbuckling his belt and unfastening his trousers. She'd watched him, expressionless, her eyes taking in his body and his movements. He felt her gaze on him and revelled in it, to have her attention like this stirred something deep within him. He'd lain his clothes neatly to the side along with the underwear he'd unpeeled. Then he lay down, stifling a shiver as the cool floor accepted his naked flesh with no give. And there he waited. Waiting for instruction, a command, contact, whatever she felt was necessary or desired of him, he would provide. Hungrily, desperately, obediently. He could feel himself growing at the thought, images of her previous domination flashing through his head and inspiring the surge of need between his legs, the throb growing fiercer.

He watched her as she stood above. She wasn't tall but right now she towered over him, in position and in demeanour. Stepping around his naked body, he kept his eyes on hers as she considered him. Measured him. She was wearing a dress, hanging to her thighs and it granted quite a view from his current position. He felt himself throb again, fierce enough to inspire an involuntarily shudder and sigh of anticipation. Seemingly without thought or care, she stepped over his body, exposing her black lace underwear beneath. He knew it was deliberate, a reward for the lust and desire she would have sensed from his shaking breath, his restless body and his solid cock.

She stepped around to his head, her shoes clicking on the hard wood beside his head. Staring down at him, she bent slowly. His glance drifted lower to the rising hem of her dress, "Eyes on mine," she said, admonishing him with a gentle flick of his cheek with her hand. He fixed his gaze on hers, her eyes piercing and enchanting, stern yet sparkling with some secret glimpse into her own thrill at her control.

"Open," came her command, cold and expectant. He obeyed immediately, tilting his head back as he parted his lips and opening his mouth for her. She took one of her hands, running her fingertips over his soft lips. He waited, he wanted to taste them, to run his tongue along their soft, slender shape, to take them between his lips and suck them, but he waited. Holding himself there as she traced them softly across his obedient mouth. Still feeling the hard wood beneath him, still holding his gaze on her eyes, still waiting with his lips parted and open, still desperate to please her, she pulled her fingertips from his lips. Her hand trailed from his mouth down between her legs, he couldn't see as he obediently kept his eyes focused on hers, but he heard the delicious soft sound of her fingers slipping inside herself. He felt his cock throb again, achingly pulsing with need. She lifted her hand back towards him and he could see her lust coating three of her fingers in a slick sheen of desire. He almost moaned in need, felt his body shudder in anticipation at the imminent taste he may have on his hungry tongue. "Clean," and she slipped a single finger into his mouth.

He didn't need any encouragement at all as he took her finger between his lips and ran his tongue along its slender length. He could taste her sex, deliciously coating her finger, and it sent surges of desperate need, desire and pleasure racing along his body, which shuddered in response. He kept his eyes on hers as he swirled his tongue around the finger, dutifully, desperately and eagerly tasting every inch of its length as his lips caressed it. She started to pull it from his mouth, and he tilted his head back letting his tongue glide up to its tip as she withdrew it and desperately encouraging her to slide more inside. She obliged, sliding in a second finger, still slick with her desire, and then a third, stretching his lips as she slipped them deeper and deeper into his mouth, firm, forceful. He was happy to oblige, gliding his hot tongue along their length as they slipped towards his throat, licking between them, swirling around them, tasting every inch of them as she pushed them into his waiting, obedient mouth.

He moaned in pleasure as she continued to push her fingers to his throat, doing all he could to work his tongue around them, caressing them, tasting them. Trying to send shivers of tingling sensations through her soft skin and up her arms. He wanted her to feel that pleasure, needed her to. It was all he cared about, pleasing her completely. It didn't matter to him that she was firm, verging on rough as she pushed her three fingers between his lips to his throat, he wanted her to go deeper. To use his mouth as she saw fit, in any way she saw fit. That was his role after all. His body a toy, a doll, an object for her use, his only urge and desperate need to please her, to know that he was being used by her to bring her pleasure. That was enough. More than enough.

She reached around to take his jaw in her other hand, holding his mouth open wider, though truthfully, she didn't need to. Her tight grip opened his mouth more as she continued to slide her fingers to his throat, each time pressing them a little deeper into his mouth, each time taking them a little closer to his limit. He let it happen, revelling in her control, it was moments like this he could feel the surges of pleasure roiling inside of him, whipped into a powerful, twisting storm by his helplessness, his submission to her, leaving her in full control of him. The hand on his jaw slipped to his throat, gripping tightly in a choke as she continued to slide her fingers between his lips. He moaned in pleasure as he ran his tongue around their lengths, dancing over their soft skin, flicking, tasting, licking. He felt his cock throb, rock hard and thrusting up from his naked form. Breathless with excitement, breathless with pleasure, breathless from the choke. She loosened her hand, he gasped in a quick breath of air but immediately went back to his mouth's work. Right now, she'd deemed him worthy to worship her fingers with her tongue, and he would show he was worthy of that reward. She started to choke him again, softly at first but then more firmly, sliding her fingers into his mouth again. This time she held them there, deep at his throat, he worked desperately not to gag, to focus on worshipping her with his lips, caressing her with his tongue, showing his adulation and devotion to her pleasure. He could feel the pleasure rushing through him, feel it pounding with his heartbeat in his head, throbbing through the length of his cock. Just when he felt like it was growing too much, she loosened her grip on his neck and slipped her fingers from his mouth.

"Good," the barest of acknowledgements for his efforts, but a thrill nonetheless.

She stood once more, rising slowly to stand above him again. She stepped away. He waited obedient, quiet, he could feel his heart pounding in his chest, his ragged breath in the still room. He felt a sheen of sweat on his body, only a little, drawn from his flesh by a mixture of his desperate efforts to please her and the tempest of pleasure and sexual adrenaline twisting inside of him. His cock throbbed intensely, he could feel every pulse of need rushing through its length, desperate to be caressed, to be gripped, to be stroked, but he kept his hands still. His cock wasn't his, it was hers. She would choose whether he would feel pleasure there or not, and when, and how.

She returned shortly after, naked. He felt his dick swell again, growing achingly hard, as he caught sight of her gorgeous body. She was holding her phone. Stepping slowly around his own naked body beneath her, her shoes again clicked on the hard wood of the floor. Slowly she walked around from his legs to his head, allowing her eyes to consider his naked form, his legs, his abdomen and chest, his cock, solid and throbbing for her, his neck. She stepped to his head, facing down his body, but far back enough that he could no longer see her. Bending forwards, she took his arms, lifting them above his head and laying them on the wooden floor. Opening his hands up, she placed her phone in his grip, "Hold this," came the instruction. He gently gripped the phone. "I want to film myself fucking my toy," she continued tilting the camera to face towards his naked body, "I'll be watching, so be sure to keep it steady." He took a breath, hoping that the sexual energy shuddering through his body didn't cause the camera to shake.

Satisfied, she stood once more, once again standing above him, where she belonged. Then, stepping over him, she turned to face the phone and placed a leg either side of his head.  He waited, lying on the hard wood, his eyes kept hers, even when her own looked away, such was his obedience. Despite the exquisite feminine form standing above him, soft pale skin, the gentle swell of her breasts, the glistening pink of her pussy. All almost in view, but not quite, just the merest hint of her form on the outside of his vision as he continued to serve, to submit, such was his obedience. His eyes locked on hers, his arms stretched up, desperately trying to keep wrestle control of the sexual energy racing through him, doing all he could to hold the phone steady despite the surging, body-shaking, breathless anticipation, such was his obedience. Two words came next, and he frantically reined in his own rushing pleasure, he could feel pre-cum glistening on the tip of his cock almost imminently after she said them, felt the crushing force of need, desire, lust, wash through him like a torrent. All from two words. Her eyes returning to lock on his, slowly lowering her body down.

"Pleasure me."

She bent her knees to kneel, one thigh on either side of his head, pressing against the sides of his face, her soft skin and scent securing him in a tight embrace. Slowly, she lowered her glistening pussy to his waiting, obedient mouth. He could barely contain himself, he lived for this, to be used in this way to bring her pleasure using his body, to taste her satisfaction, her own thrill at the control she had over him. The anticipation raced through him, now a ceaseless unrelenting current of sexual energy. He tilted his head back, careful to keep his arms steady as he did, parting his lips and opening his mouth to receive her gift. He reached out with his tongue and the very tip touched her wet, hot, silken pussy as she lowered. He groaned in pleasure at the first taste of her clit, the sensation of her sex enveloping his probing tongue. She continued to lower down, her thighs tight against his head, her hands now gripping his hair and head tight, guiding his mouth towards her. He felt her weight rest on his face, as she pressed her pussy against him. He shuddered once more, he couldn't breathe through his mouth, it didn't matter, his tongue slipped deeper into her, that's where it needed to be. She tasted incredible, he could feel her wet desire coat his tongue and he groaned again in deep pleasure. More pre-cum. Then she started to fuck his mouth.

He knew she was going to, he wanted her to. He needed her to ride him relentlessly. And she did. Uncaring. Unforgiving. She gripped his hair tightly as she rocked her hips against his mouth. Grinding and pressing herself against him, steady at first, but quickly growing more firm, rough, fast. He felt her delicious pussy slip across his lips and tongue as he flicked, sucked, kissed and licked, using all of his mouth to bring as much pleasure to her as he could. She pulled his head up further, relentlessly gripping his hair as she pushed herself harder against him at the same moment. Using his lips, his tongue, his mouth, whatever she needed to bring the pleasure she wanted. He kept his arms still, but he could feel them shaking from the relentless way she fucked his mouth and his ever-increasing surging pleasure. He could see her eyes flick from his, to the phone, then back to his again as she watched herself dominate his mouth from above and from below. His tongue teased her clit one breath and then slipped deep inside her the next, wherever he could taste her he would, his lips accompanying the probing, flicking, penetrating, with soft, hot kisses and sucking. Faster she fucked him, fiercer, using him relentlessly, focused only on her own pleasure, as she should be, it was her right to use him as she saw fit. His whole body was hers to control. He could feel her grinding harder into him, he worked his mouth, his jaw, his lips, his tongue. Any way he could please her, fuelled by her dominance, her taste, his desire.

He felt his cock flex again, throbbing untouched, pulsing from her uncaring domination, from his helpless but enthusiastic submission, from her delicious taste, from the pressure and the rough way she rode his mouth, gripping his head to grind herself into him harder, faster. He loved the feeling of her soft thighs tightly clenched at the sides of his head, loved the sensation of her silken pussy and clit gliding over his lips and tongue, loved the way she manhandled his head, physical, aggressive. He thought he heard her moaning softly in pleasure, fire awoke within him, burning fierce and intense, sending another wave of pleasure through him. His dick flexed again, he could feel precum coating the swollen head, desperate for some kind of touch. He worked his mouth harder, slipping his tongue deeper inside of her, swirling and tasting, sliding and teasing, kissing and caressing. Anything to inspire another moan, breathless and desperate to rouse more pleasure within her.

Abruptly, she stood. His tongue trailed along her lips, desperate for every last taste of her as she pulled her delicious reward away from his still hungry mouth. He could still taste her lingering on his tongue. He lamented the air he could breathe so effortlessly now; it was too easy, each breath should be another offering to her, and already he longed for her to fuck his face once more.

He didn't have long to wait. Though she stood, her pussy glistening with her sexual gratification, her thighs wet from his worship. She did so only to turn, and then she was lowering herself once more. She knelt once more, and placing her hands on his abdomen to balance herself, she hovered above his mouth, bent slightly forwards. He focused once more on keeping his shaking arms steady, his body shuddering from the anticipation of being used once more, surging with pleasure at the gorgeously explicit site of her legs spread open, her glistening cunt and tight ass hole held achingly close to his mouth. He opened it obediently once more, hungry to pleasure her anywhere and everywhere, any way she wanted.

He couldn't take it any longer. He couldn't handle how close her pussy and ass were to his mouth, without him being able to tease, to taste, to worship. He couldn't hold himself still. Need and lust took hold and he tilted his head upwards, closing the gap between his lips and her sex.

She responded immediately. Shifting herself up almost to all fours, pulling herself away from his desperate mouth in a breath, where she waited. "Still," was all she said. Cold, displeased. He dropped his head once more, lying back on the hard floor, reining in his racing desire. Bent forwards as she was, he could feel her mouth hang above his crotch. His cock throbbed fierce, flexing and tightening intensely as it basked the grace of her hot breath, it's trembling bow and rise with each flex, its own throbbing worship in reverence of her presence.

 

It felt like minutes passed as she waited, her hands pressed firmly against his abdomen. Her legs apart as she knelt above him. Her incredibly pussy and ass positioned incredibly for his eyes. He admired every inch of her, the soft pink silk of her sex, slick and wet from her use of his mouth. The tight hole of her ass, between the pert curve of her cheeks. He waited, feeling each breath that passed, each pound of his heart, each throb of his cock, each crashing wave of the submissive pleasure still raging around within his body. Finally, she relented.