Too Much of Anything Can be Good

Story Info
Were you with that bitch?
1.3k words
4.38
2.2k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where were you?" I heard her bitter tone as soon as I placed my foot in the living room. She was sitting around the dinner table, set at the side of the kitchen, still in her office clothes.

Her eyes were gazing at me with frigid coldness in them, her hands joined together with her poised posture as she added. "Who were you with? What were you doing?"

"I - I was having-- having lunch with Siya." I stuttered, trying to portray tranquility, striding deliberately closer to her.

"Siya?" She worded it as if she already knew and hated that name when I spelled it out from my lips. "Is that why you didn't find it important to inform me?" Her words struck me like lightning and I froze in the midway.

"It's not like that, babe." I felt my heart changing a Rythem as once again I noticed the anger flow from her lips, adding, "Didn't I tell you to stay away from that bitch?"

She stood tall after her hands slapped against the wooden table, roaring just like her tone. Full of fury!

"She's just a friend, baby. It's not what you're thinking." I responded with my agitated tone, trying to find the courage to step further towards her and clear the misunderstanding.

"How dare you go out without telling me!" Her tone once again took a turn after she took a deep breath, a shift of impassive coldness. It scared me even more. The turmoil that I was seeing in her, was now a dangerous face of calmness.

It left me lacking of words. I knew I had crossed the white line of her rules. I stood there dazed, numb to my senses, blankly staring at her when she growled. "Why are you quiet? Answer me!"

I was snapped back into reality and was watching her step angrily towards me.

"Are you going to answer me or do I make you?" Her feet halted before me, her hands gripping my collar. She jerked me and my tongue began working with my lips, wording, "I thought I'd come back early and tell you myself."

"Is this your excuse?" She jerked with her tone and my collar, adding, "Do I have to teach you how to ask for permission as well?"

"It's not about permission is it?" Dare. Provocation fell out of my lips, and it left me cursing myself after. Her anger had made me unstable. She was jealous and terrifying. It made my mind work unethically. I wanted to hear her say she was jealous.

Suddenly, she scoffed and began laughing, releasing her grasp from my collar, and stepped back, swaying her head in the air. I had turned her angrier.

"I'll tell you what's it about and I will make sure you never forget it." Abruptly her eyes and tone shifted, darker and deeper. "In the bedroom right now!"

I was ripped apart from any clothing on my skin as she sat on the chair, watching me tremble. "Before we began. Do you know what's going to happen?"

Baffled, I glanced over at the many toys resting on the bed and gazed back at her, nodding in response. "You're going to punish me."

"For what?" She questioned, and my eyes fell to the ground, my hands anxiously rubbing against each other. "For not asking your permission before I left and making you jealous."

I knew what I was doing. And was I taking a risk? Indeed!

A gloomy silence fell in between us, making my eyes seek her expressions. She wasn't happy at all.

"You think I'm jealous!" It wasn't a question. It was a warning! I could hear it in her tone. The way she delivered those words was not a good sign.

She scoffed once again, but with no laughter this time, ordering me on my knees. "Rub your nipples." She added, urging my fingers to begin as told.

It was dry and cold, but the slow sensation was slowly turning my body warm. "It's - It's dry," I complained as I could only feel stingy and gazed into her indifferent eyes.

She said nothing, her eyes just numbingly watching me as I continued, unable to say another word. It meant I had to go on without complaining further.

Abruptly whimpers broke out of my mouth, shivers corrupting my body like the forming sweat on my skin. My knees became heavy, even though sitting on the ground and my member began shuddering.

I kept looking at her for another word, but her eyes were fixated on my nipples. Her dark eyes were calm, just like her composure, but I could tell she was relishing my torment.

So, I gazed at my nipples, realizing that she was loving how red they were starting to grow. Erected and swollen. Could she see that clearly from five feet apart I thought? And before I could answer my own question, she paused my hands, causing my breaths to crack while exhaled.

"I wish I could praise you, but you've stolen that pleasure from me." Her words stung me more than the nipple torment.

"Lube up that dick and start riding it!" Her next command coldly followed after, driving me startled because of the length of that very plastic, which would promptly be inside of me.

Shivering, I began lubing the dildo with slow hands, getting electrified by her gaze as I tried to look at her eyes.

"Seems like you still have some guts." She exclaimed and hailed me to sit before her feet, ordering me to hand her the cock. "Open." As commanded, my mouth was wide open, which was quickly filled with the plastic in her hands.

Lube was oozing out the length into my mouth, stuffing me to my throat. And swiftly she began thrusting it in and out, making me feel all the plastic nerves on it.

I felt it graze along my tongue, the roof of my mouth, and slowly deeper into my throat. I looked at her, squeezing my thighs, and saw clench her jaw.

That is when the slow speed of the cock altered into hard and fast penetration. Her hands shifted from my jaw to my throat and squeezed it tight, taking the breaths away from me.

I was starting to feel the shortage of breath deep into my chest and my cock. It made me shudder even more, leading my hands to grasp her hand, fucking my throat.

Gagging sounds, breathing sounds, sounds of my body writhing on the floor and her calm breaths heightened and made the saliva in my mouth drip from my lips.

The saliva kept oozing out as I felt my throat tighten and beg for some air, my grip on her wrist tightening as well.

But the burning sensation of the cock in my mouth continued with my whimpers, taking a bolder form. I could see the satisfaction in her eyes. She was loving it.

Suddenly, she stopped and pulled out the slippery cock from my mouth, gazing at me to inhale sharply and rapidly. I tried gathering as much air as I could before my mouth was again filled.

She began thrusting the cock at the fast pace again in my mouth and choked my throat tighter, making me gag on the cock and make the dirtiest noises.

The noises of my own mouth were turning my cock larger and harder, making it drool, just like a mouth. As the tension grew between my mouth and the plastic, the tears began falling from my mouth.

I kept my gaze on her and saw her gaze back at me, while she continued and an evil smile curled her lips. It was like she was thinking of the more dirty ways to torment.

Drool kept gushing out of my mouth as well as tears. My breaths again grew short as well as the gagging sounds. I was twirling my tongue around the cock, feeling the tip of it brush against my tongue and more.

It almost felt like a real dick. Her dick. That was tormenting me.

"You seem to be enjoying your punishment." She worded and pulled the cock out of my mouth, adding, "I want to see if you will keep enjoying this."

__________________

to be continued....

--- Love, author! ❤️