Control Ch. 03

Story Info
The party continues, Eric and Amy join.
8.8k words
4.42
6.6k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/07/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks all for the feedback on this and my other stories. I am enjoying writing these and hopefully you are enjoying reading them! I am going to keep this story in Mind Control, even if it explicitly doesn't say it. There is obviously something more happening than can be realistically explained, more to come on that.

This chapter has heavy elements of cuckoldry and domination as well as group sex. The next chapters will dive further into control and the mother/daughter relationship that was introduced in chapter one.

Please note, while this chapter could be read stand-alone, it is suggested you read the earlier chapters first.

Happy New Year!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I tell you about the party, I will tell you about Eric and Amy.

"I think she is cheating on me," Eric said to me one fateful night.

I love that word, fateful. To be fated to some outcome, to be controlled by the fates... seems so fitting, but I digress.

At his request, we were having dinner at a local tavern. He called it 'A guy's night out'. It was clear he had something he needed to get off his chest; it only took four beers before he was ready to let it go.

"Go on," I said.

"I... I shouldn't be saying this. I just... it fucking hurts man. I was picking clothes off our bathroom floor the other night to do laundry and noticed this... this fucking thong. This black lacy fucking thong..."

"And," I prompted.

"She sure as hell didn't wear it for me. Fuck, we haven't... we didn't... I mean... I wouldn't be sitting here if she had been fucking wearing them for me. So I ask myself, who did she wear it for?" He was giving me his brave face.

"So, she wore some sexy underwear and you think she was out with another guy?" I probed.

"It was wet. Not like a little damp, but like flood gates dripping wet." He had gripped his beer mug so tightly his fingers were turning white.

"It was on the bathroom floor, of course it was wet," I suggested, knowing where this would go.

"I uh... I smelled them, they weren't wet from water." He looked away, shame on his face.

"So you sniffed your wife's panties and now you think she's cheating on you?"

"It's not just that... there was another smell... I... I, look we haven't been together... sexually, I mean... in forever. And then she sometimes hides her phone from me, like I'll go to pick it up if it's ringing, just to hand it to her, and she gets all cagey and grabs it from me."

"Is there anything else?" I asked.

"I didn't want to admit it, even to myself, but she came home... when she... she came home a little late the other day. A lot late. I think... oh gawd... her skirt was on backwards when she got home." The guy was starting to blubber. Big men always cry like babies blubbering.

I put my hand on his shoulder and thought about Amy.

She was a looker. Deep dark brown hair with a hint of red to it. Fit, she maybe weighed 100lbs with clothes on. She had small tits and a bubble ass, but what she had she worked with well.

Honestly, I wasn't surprised. She had the look of a woman desperate for cock. The few times I met her, she had spent more time checking me out than talking. I bet she had left the panties out on purpose. Maybe she was getting careless, but more likely she was getting off on the thrill of it. She had probably left the panties on during her tryst just to add the extra kick when she got home.

Eric was finishing his cry. His heaving and sobbing almost over. He had one more confession to make, and yes, here it was.

"The worst part, the worst part is I got a chubster when I saw her in that backwards skirt. I fucking got hard thinking about her with another man!"

The sobbing started again. I waited.

"It's fairly normal," I told him, after he died down, my hand on his shoulder.

"Hunh?"

"A Lot of guys get turned on thinking about their wives having sex. It's not surprising you got hard imagining Amy getting railed," I told him with sincerity. He needed to hear the truth before we got to the next part.

His eyes went wide.

"Did you kiss her when she got home?" I asked him.

It took him a minute.

"Yes," he finally stammered, staring at the floor, his face flushed.

"Did you think about where her mouth was last when you kissed her? Did you think about what she might have done with it?"

"Yes," he said meekly. "Fuck, I'm weak sorry sack"

"NO! You are horny and a man. That is all you are. Answer me this; do you want to leave her?"

He took a minute to wipe his eyes, "Dammit no, I love her, fucking hell, I love her."

"Do you want her to be yours?"

"Yes, but she... she... fuck." He almost slid back into sobbing. I reeled him back.

"You can be in charge, you can be in control, if you want to." I had his attention now.

"How?" he whispered. The man was lost at sea and looking for a lifeboat.

"First, we need to see if she really is cheating."

He had finally stopped with the water works. Men love action, beats emotions every time.

"I guess I can grab her phone, force the issue," he suggested.

"No, you need to take control, you need definitive proof and then you need to own her."

"What should I do?" he asked, a little confused.

"Do you know where she is right now?" I did, but I wasn't sure he had gotten the point yet.

"No, I came out with you because she had made plans. She said it was with the girls, but who knows!" He was still lying to himself.

"So, she could be out right now with another man, couldn't she?" I asked, prompting.

"Yes," he finally admitted.

"She could be sitting in some other guy's lap as we speak, kissing him, groping him, looking into his eyes, couldn't she?" I asked rhetorically.

Eric's face flushed as he listened to me.

I continued, "She could be reaching for his thick cock. Maybe she is moaning his name right now, digging her nails into his back, begging him to pound her slut hole."

"...Nnnn..." Eric was adjusting his pants, mouth open.

I kept going. "She is probably cumming on him right now, her pussy spasming with each thrust. Her little milky pussy cream running down her thighs. Is that what you saw in those panties? That milky cunt cream? Does that turn you on? Does it make you hard thinking about your wife get fucked like that?" I was pushing him, but he needed the truth.

"Gawd, yes, oh fuck..."

I had finally broken through to him.

"Use it. Use that lust, that desire, to get control. Would it make your willy stiff knowing exactly whose cock is inside her? Would you want to watch? Watch her moan, watch her shake, watch her cum while getting fucked in front of you. Would you sit there and jack-off while it happened? Would you smell those wet panties while you did that?"

"Fuck that's hot," he was breathing hard, fantasizing about his cockslut wife.

"She works at that coffee shop right?" I asked him.

"Yes... why?"

"Because, I am going to go to her work tomorrow. I am going to flirt with her, tease her, and then I am going to invite her to dinner tomorrow night. That dinner will be at a hotel bar. After dinner, or maybe during if she is really horny, we will retire to a hotel room. There I will sleep with your wife. She will coo, she will moan, she will do all manner of things and she will cum. She will cum like Mount Everest erupting and she will likely never want it to end."

"But..."

"At that point you and I will know for sure that your wife is cheating on you, that she is out looking for another dick to satisfy her. What she won't know is that you masturbated the whole time while she was out."

"Um..."

"When she gets home you will have a bath drawn for her. You will give her a massage to soothe her muscles. You will take her clothes down to the wash, including the panties that she will have worn. You will ask her truthfully about her night. You will ask why her panties smell like my semen, and when she is finished telling you about my cock, you will mention to her that you invited me over for dinner the next night"

"Why would I fucking do that?" He was about to put on a brave face again.

"When I come over for dinner the next night, you will suggest that she puts on a show for us. You will suggest that she gets on her knees and takes my dick in her mouth. You will suggest that she impales herself on my cock. You will demand that she rides me, but that she can not cum until you tell her to. You will direct the night and she will learn how much pleasure she gets when you are in control. You will tell her she can have all that she can take, but that you get to direct it."

"Can I?"

"From my perspective, it's your only choice."

I spent the next week helping Eric and Amy understand their new relationship. That was until Eric politely mentioned that his wife wouldn't stop talking about me and asked me to keep my dick to myself. I obliged at the time.

That is the Eric and Amy that showed up to the party right after my toy 'Elra' was done telling her story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amy entered Jack's house ready to party. She wore a single long red ribbon wrapped meticulously around her lithe body, barely covering her perky tits and bubble butt. She had tied the ribbon into a bow centered over the V between her legs. She had on heels that might have been six inches high and lipstick that matched the ribbon. Two red bows sat like kitty ears perched atop her head. She was a present just waiting to be opened.

All eyes were on Amy except mine. I was curious what Elra's reaction would be and so I watched her. Her eyes were at first wide with shock from seeing her friend dressed so obviously for sex, and then there was a brief glare of anger. Was there going to be competition now between them? Elra was getting upstaged, I wondered what was going through her mind. I am not omnipotent, usually.

Eric entered the room after Amy and said "Gentlemen, welcome to my wife!"

Amy chuckled as her eyes surveyed the room, surveyed the men who would be pleasuring her body, assessing and judging them.

Her eyes drew to me. She faltered a little, but caught her step once more.

"Sit, sit," Jack the host said. "I'll get everyone drinks."

Amy chose to stand, relishing in the attention. Her smile and the flush of her skin was genuine.

Eric was all smiles, it had taken some coaching but he had regained his confidence. Or at least made peace with his sexual situation and cuck fantasies. It was one of those rare moments where my particular skills are genuinely helpful. I'm not against being helpful, I just choose pleasure whenever I can.

Enough about me.

Amy was telling the crowd about her previous evening at the bar.

"Did you know that my belly button holds almost a half a shot? You guys have to try it, you have to do shots off my stomach!"

"She's not joking, that bar did a thousand dollars of business with guys and gals doing shots off of her stomach. The bar keep told me to come back anytime." Eric was finishing the story.

I looked to Elra, she was taking it all in. The guys had finished with her, flocking to Amy and she was now by herself.

Amy had pointedly not been looking or acknowledging her. They were two hens in a room full of roosters.

I put my hand on Elra's shoulder and pulled her into me. I whispered in her ear,

"Why don't you take the first shot? I suspect Amy isn't sure how to react to you. Help her know that she is ok, that you two are ok."

I saw resolve in her eyes. She stood up, sexy skirt swishing as she moved.

"So let me get this straight, you were at the bar and girls were doing shots off your belly?" Elra asked her friend.

"Some..." Amy answered back, a curious look on her face.

"Which did you like better, the guys or the girls?" Elra asked inquisitively.

Amy blushed, "I liked them both," she admitted.

I don't think the guys were catching on to the undercurrent of the conversation. They were more focused on two hot women, barely dressed in front of them.

Elra reached out to Amy, gathered her in a hug and spoke softly, "It's so good to see you! I'm sorry, I didn't know what to expect tonight. You really look amazingly hot! Oh, also everyone is calling me 'Elra' tonight, don't worry it's a whole long story." She giggled a little nervously at her own inside joke.

Amy hugged her back, smiling and squeezing her. "Thanks! I love that name, it sounds almost as sexy as you look. I'm sorry too, I should have called you before this. We will definitely talk after! Now, should we give these boys some attention before they burst?"

I saw relief in both of them and then Elra blushed as she realized the double meaning.

Amy turned to the boys, held up some vodka and asked, "So who is going to be first?"

"Oh I am," Elra said. Jack whistled.

I watched everyone take their turns.

"That tickles," Amy said. Grant, the accountant, was currently licking the remaining vodka from his shot off of her stomach. He was doing lazy circles around her belly button. Amy's husband Eric was clearly sporting a hard-on as he watched.

Elra was in my lap, I was running my nails over the bare skin of her shoulders.

"Did you guys ever play truth or dare when you were younger?" Jack asked the group.

Elra chuckled and challenged him, "I think someone has something in mind. Why don't you just ask us and see if it happens?"

Jack started to stammer. The guy wasn't sure what to do with that.

"I think he wants to see you and Amy kiss," Mike, the big guy offered.

Amy exchanged a knowing smile with Elra before answering. "You want to see me and this beautiful woman 'Elra' passionately kiss? I bet you want us to tease each other and use our tongues don't you? Do you want us to rub each other's bodies as we make out? Does that turn you on?"

Jack stammered again, "uh...umm ya...," he was clearly excited.

"I tell you what, I will walk over to Elra right now, I will grab her and make out with her as you watch, if you do the same with Grant"

Amy and Elra both chuckled at the wilting hope of the guys.

"Maybe we should give them a consolation prize," Elra suggested as she stood and walked over to Amy. "Just a little kiss so they have something to think on"

Elra reached out for Amy, the two encircling their arms. Elra reached in and pecked Amy lightly on the lips.

Jack groaned.

They giggled.

"What's the next dare?" Amy asked in mock innocence,

Eric, her husband, suggested, "Do you remember that dance you did for me last week? I bet the guys would like to see it."

"You mean the one where I ended up naked on all fours with you behind me?" she asked, teasing him.

"Well, maybe just the first part... for now," he said.

"Just the first part, I could do that," she smiled at Eric. "Does someone have some music they can put on? Something sensual?"

Jack was at his stereo in record time and soon had Bob Marley playing. Typical drug dealer.

Amy wasn't particularly graceful, but she was slim, flexible and above all, thoroughly enjoyed performing for everyone.

Elra came back to sit with me. I leaned back with her on the couch and nibbled on her ear. I ran my fingers casually up her leg. She was spellbound watching Amy.

That woman danced like passion ignited. Her body twisted and turned as she moved about the men. She was brushing up against them, spinning between them, casually tracing her hands along chests and arms. She spent mere seconds with each man, but the sultry look in her eyes and the delicate crush of her body against them was heating up the room quickly.

She paused briefly before me, checking Elra's and her husbands reaction before proceeding. There was a flash of danger in Elsa's eyes, but also a hunger. Eric stiffened noticeably. Amy kept it to a minimum as she gracefully moved past me.

Elra whispered in my ear, "Do you like her?"

I turned Elra's cheek so that her eyes were locked on mine. "You are mine," I said unconditionally, before bringing her lips to me.

"That wasn't an answer," she said, challenging me.

"Because you are mine, I will answer this one time. A toy does not play with its owner. A toy is there to be the owner's plaything. You are my favorite toy and so I will take great care of you above all other things."

She whimpered a little, understanding her place. She was also rubbing her hands over me as I was commanding her.

She gathered up her nerves.

"Are you going to fuck her?" she asked.

"Eric has asked that I don't, but you never know how these nights end," I said looking sternly in her eyes.

Amy had moved past the initial teasing, the top half of her ribbon had come undone. Her perky breasts heaved as she moved between the guys. Pausing just long enough to let them get a touch, to get a feel. Jack lowered his mouth to catch a nipple between his lips, but she had already moved to the next guy.

I was happy to see the smile on Eric's face was ear to ear. Amy stopped before him and bent at the waist, pushing her ass into his crotch. She wiggled, drawing a moan from her husband.

"Are the pants getting too tight for you, honey?" She asked innocently. "What about you Mike? Should I help you take your pants off, big guy?"

She was before Mike and undoing his belt, before he could stammer out a response.

He gasped as she brought his pants down to his ankles.

"This moved quickly," the guy remarked, not the most astute observation. Amy smiled up at him from her knees. She ran her hands up his thighs before standing and moving to the next guy.

Jack stood eagerly for his turn, Amy laughed and passed by him. She teased as she looked back, "Someone is rather eager, what is it you think I'm going to do Jack?"

She went for Grant next and put her hands up his t-shirt. She ran her fingers over his chest and had the shirt off him before he could protest.

Jack stood with puppy dog eyes watching dejectedly until Amy came by again. She whispered in his ear, licking the lobe as she did so. He removed his belt and pants immediately after. Amy smirked as Jack bent over and she spanked him playfully.

Amy turned to me next. Sashaying over, she addressed her friend 'Elra', "What should we do with this man? I see your hands are already in his lap. Take his shirt off, I want to see your hands on his chest, twist and then bite his nipples."

Eric was staring at us until he realized it was Elra that would be performing for me. He let his breath out in a rush. I realized I had more work to do with him.

Elra looked to her friend, her best friend, with pleading eyes, but the command had already been given. My toy oh-so-loved to be commanded, especially when it meant pleasing me.

Elra turned and straddled me, helped me unbutton my shirt and carefully put it aside. All were watching as she nervously brought her hands across my broad shoulders and over my pectoral muscles. She thumbed my nipples before putting her mouth to them. Gently, she bit down, then caressed them with her tongue and teeth. Her blonde hair draped over my skin as she mouthed my chest.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me, pushing myself against her. Though we were both clothed, she could feel my hardness mashing into her. Her thin thong doing little to protect her. I kissed her deeply.

Amy inhaled through her teeth as she watched the erotic sight. She then turned towards her husband, biting her lower lip, realizing she might have rocked the boat to much.

"Does hubby need his hot mama to come help him?" she asked as she deftly drew close to him. She kissed him full on the lips before whispering loudly, "I love you baby, there is no one better than you. Now take those clothes off."

He obeyed.

Amy was back to Jack, she had her perky breasts in her hands and was bringing them to his lips. "I think you wanted these?" she said coyly.