Control Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not asking," I said.

I played idly with her tits, her naked wonton body paused above me. She shivered in pleasure. I waited.

She tried to impale herself on me again. I didn't let her.

She broke so easily.

"Please hubby?" she whimpered staring into my eyes.

Eric was blubbering, huffing and shaking trying not to cum.

"Not yet!" I commanded him.

I looked back to Amy. I caressed her as I continued.

"Good girl! Now I want you to beg me to spit on your face, into your mouth. I want you to open wide for me to do so. Do it or there will be no more cock. You need this don't you?" I pushed slowly in and out of her soaking cunt once to make my point.

She gasped loudly as I filled her. She trembled, looked at her husband sadly, then looked into my eyes and begged me as if her very existence required it.

"Hubby... hubby....please... please spit on me baby."

She made a hole with her mouth, eyes closed, mascara running down her face, waiting for me to spit in her. She twitched, so desperate.

I held her face and spat directly down her throat. She closed, swallowed, trying to hump herself on me while doing so. I would not let her.

Eric was struggling so hard to do as I commanded, to hold back from his orgasm as he watched me use his wife so thoroughly. I needed to do one more thing though to bring this home for him.

I put my finger in Amy's mouth and told her to suck while I continued to talk.

"Amy, if you want me to continue, I need you to tell your husband how good my cock is. Look into his eyes and make sure he knows you are my slut. Tell him that I am am your hubby now, that you belong to me. Make him realize I own you. Tell him he needs my permission to cum on you."

"Please baby," Eric wasn't even sure what he was asking Amy for. His eyes were full of hate and pain and worse, that deep buried part that needed me to take his wife from him. The part that knew he did not deserve her, that he was unworthy of her love or attention.

She gathered herself, looked at me, tried to get some resolve, failed and then looked at her husband with shame and guilt. A tear slid down her cheek as her pussy gushed. "I'm so sorry, babe... fuck... fuck... I love... I love you, but... I... oh my god... I need him more" she turned to me, put her hand on my chest. I let her finally sink herself down on me as far as she could go. The cock whore shivered violently.

She looked back at her husband, another tear silently falling as she said, "Eric, sweetie, you need to know I will do anything for this man... for my new hubby... for his cock... god it feels so good... I have never... You could never."

I thrusted again to help her make her point. She convulsed, paused before finally continuing between spasms.

"nnnnn... You need to know that he can... he can fuck me however he wants. Whenever. Whoever. Whatever. I am... his... forever now. If he wanted me, if he needed me to, I would leave you, baby. I would leave you tomorrow and never come back. He owns me fully... if you ever want to... if you ever want to touch me again... you need his permission."

I slammed into her again, pulsing as I did so.

"Fuuucckkkkk!!!" she screamed with violent passion.

"Oh Gawd," Eric cried, "Amy, Amy, please!" She clung to me, unable to look at his pitiful face.

He looked to me, he was shaking with need, shaking with his own pathetic fantasies. "Please," he croaked between sobs, finally submitting to me.

"Yes," I said to Amy's husband, to her cuck, to the weak balding man who will never be in control of her again.

Eric moaned, whimpered, shook and thrusted his dick one more time into Elra's hands as she aimed him towards Amy's chest.

He yelled, "I love you baby," tears raining down his cheeks as he came hard. Three ropes of white hot jizz erupted from his cock and landed on Amy's tits. His knees buckled from the sudden overload and he fell slightly backwards onto the cushions. Two more smaller jets of sperm spurted from his deflating penis as he did so. Elra tried to touch his him again, but he shook from the aftermath, pushing her hand away.

Amy, teary eyed, looked at the love of her life, looked at his sperm and both relished and was repulsed by her husband's offering to her. She was grateful that he could still want her but was also completely turned off by his utter weakness. Elra grabbed a towel and helped clean Amy off.

Amy took one last look at her husband as she started riding my cock. She turned and kissed me deeply. moaning "hubby" as she did so. Trying to hold me close. Her body was on fire and liquid hot was rushing out of her.

I grinned mischievously at her. It was my turn now.

I started slowly, building it back up, steadily increasing my pace until I was ramming her again and again. Each thrust mashing against her clit, each pounding filling her fully.

"Good girl," I told her and everyone watching. "You made your cuck happy, now make your master happy."

She was mumbling, "fucking, fuck me hubby, fuck me hubby, fuck me," into my ear as I plunged over and over into her.

I slapped her ass, sending fresh waves of pleasure through her before grabbing her body and rolling us over into missionary.

Sweat was beaded across her brow, her toes and fingers curled useless. She barely hung on as I used her body, as I jackhammered into her, getting mine.

I let myself grow even bigger. Drool started to form at the corner of Amy's mouth, running down her chin. "Nnnuunuunnuunnn," was all she could say.

I charged into her over and over, feeling my own orgasm mounting. My heart hammering, the pressure building, I ground myself into her, using her body to get myself off.

She was pure pleasure, her pussy was white fire. She was continuously cumming, shake after shake, her cunt almost numb from it, spasming around me, milking me each time. Her juices flooded us, drenching her thighs and mine. I had invaded her mind, her body and her soul, she was fully open to me, allowing me everything.

I pounded her, I bit her, I sucked on her, I grabbed her, I pinched her, I spat on her, I fucked her endlessly. She squeezed, she sucked, she moaned, she held onto me for dear life.

I pounded her relentlessly, forcing myself deeper, my moment about to come.

She was at the end, she had almost nothing left to give, but I needed it all. I needed every single ounce, I wanted there to be nothing left of her but an unending gaping need for me.

I grew just a little bit more. Pressed her to almost painful fullness. I grabbed her hair, yanked and gave her one last earth shattering thrust, rising all the way up before plunging fully into her very core, yelling loudly as I came shot after shot into her womb.

She matched me, screaming, shaking, laughing and crying. Her nails digging into my flesh Her body an explosion ripping her apart. She came...she came with everything she had, every part of her a throbbing, burning release of bliss.

I flooded her cunt, cumming and cumming again as she faded into and out of consciousness. Thunderous waves crashing, I shook from taking all of her.

I feel on top of her.

There was silence. Time in the little house had stopped.

Then, I felt Elra's hand slowly grab my balls. She lightly scratched them, just like I like after a good fuck. I looked over at her, kissed her fully on the lips.

I pulled out of Amy and moved to my own spot on the couch.

Amy for her part was not moving. She had somehow grabbed Eric's dick and was now in a fetal position slowly nursing it in her mouth. There was a puddle beneath her.

I smiled at them and grabbed Elra close to me. I squeezed and kissed her again. She was whispering "mine", while she teased my balls.

I looked up at Jack and I said with a grin, "Great party man!"

To be continued...