Control Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was quick to take the right one in his mouth. Grabbing the other one with his hand. Amy moaned from the abrupt sensation. Jack did his best to get the full tit into his mouth, sucking, then gently raked his teeth over her nipple. She gasped.

Mike took the opportunity to come up behind Amy. He ran his hands up her thighs and over her stomach and started to go lower. Amy nearly swooned, before disentangling from both of them.

"Nuh-unh boys, this is still my show. Hands only where I say so," she said.

Mike groaned in dismay, but Amy turned to him before he could feel too rejected. She pecked him on the cheek and then breathed in his ear, "You can put them on my ass now."

Mike's large hands groped her, squeezing the small fleshy globes before slapping one of the bare cheeks. Amy stayed hugged close to him while he did so, running her hands over him.

She turned towards Grant; moved to press against him. "Have we been forgetting you? Is there something you need from me?" she asked while twriling in his arms. She pulled him in for a long kiss and reached her hand into his boxers. "That's impressive," she said. "Just how I like them, hard."

She giggled again and came back to me.

This time she addressed me. Elra had started grinding herself against me, slowly humping against me as we made out. I was enjoying her heavy breathing in my ear.

"What should we do with this beautiful woman in your lap? She seems unable to control herself around you, you know. She told me once that she worships your cock. Whoops, she didn't want me to tell you that."

Amy got an exaggerated evil smile on her lips. "Maybe that is what she should do!"

Amy bent over into Elra's ear, our three heads all close to each other. She said to Elra, "Worship him with your tongue. Pull his pants down, take out his monster cock with your hands. Lick his balls and kiss his shaft. Worship him with your tongue, Elra. Do it now."

It hadn't taken long for Amy to figure out Elra's biggest kink. Elra pushed hard against me, grinding into a mini-orgasm as Amy commanded her.

"Yes... Mistress," Elra said meekly, before getting down to her knees. She was running on her own fantasies now, pure lust in control.

Amy stood up, grinning at me. She put her hands on Elras head and said, "Good girl!"

Elra shuddered in pleasure.

Everyone watched as Elra gently lowered my pants and my underwear down and then finally off. They watched as she kissed my thighs, slowly making her way towards my hardening dick. She watched it intently as she made it grow. Jack whistled as he saw it come to life. I decided to be big for tonight's festivities.

Amy's eyes lingered on it, spellbound, her mouth agape. Even Elra's eyes went wide, she had not seen me get this large before.

Eric coughed.

Amy blushed and turned towards her husband, "Oh no, my man needs me,'' she said theatrically. "It looks like we might have a problem here, let me investigate!"

Amy got to her knees before her husband and brought his cock to her mouth. She mewled like a kitten while she kissed and licked him, bringing his little soldier to full attention. Pausing for a minute, she looked to Jack, "You know it seems I have a free hand right now, why don't you come over and see what it does?"

Amy continued to pleasure both men, switching between dicks, first licking and then sucking. Jack started moaning, thrusting his hips back and forth. Amy focused on him, wrapping one hand around his balls, using the other to rub his shaft as she licked the tip.

"Ahhh ahh, Amy, fuh, fuh, fuck that feels good. Don't stop, puh...please don't," he begged her like a puppy.

She smiled and redoubled her efforts.

"Oh... ohh...Amy... I'm coming" he grunted as a white streak shot from him. Amy let it land on her tits as she gently teased his softening dick.

"Good boy," she said, patting his bare butt.

Eric handed Amy a wet towel and smiled down at her, but she beat him to it, scooping some of the load up with her fingers, before licking it off. She looked up and said "Hmmm, not as good as yours honey, but still good."

Jack looked at Eric, "Oh my god... Eric was that ok? It was so good, man, uh so good, I hope you don't hate me."

Eric smiled at Jack and then said to Amy, "Looks like a few more guys are waiting their turn."

She smiled wickedly at her husband and said, "I think you know what I want next."

"Grant or Mike?" he asked.

"Both!" she said laying back upon the cushions that Eric was laying on the floor for her.

"You heard her men, and double time. If she isn't pleased, I'll hear about it for weeks."

"Don't listen to him," Amy said sweetly. "Mike, I want you here, in me. Grant I don't bite, bring that sexy dick to my lips. I'll suck on you, while Mike works his magic."

Mike positioned himself and she guided him slowly into her. She gasped as she felt the contact, as she felt him enter her.

She tongued the underside of Grant's cock, while Mike found his pace and then brought Grant into her mouth fully, once Mike was going.

I watched with some interest. So did Elra. She had been worshiping my cock as commanded, but now all attention was on Amy.

We listened to the sounds of their coupling, the grunts, the moans. Amy gasping, "Fuck me, fuck me hard!!"

We watched Amy twitch in pleasure, we watched Eric masturbate as he watched his wife get split by two guys. We watched Jack wish that his dick would get hard again. Poor guy was spent.

Elra was still on my lap, facing the orgy before us. I pulled her sopping panties to the side, took her toy out gently. moved into position and started to push into her. My engorged cock could barely fit. She shuddered heavily as I entered, squealing while inch after inch went in. I let her sit for a moment, gave her time to get accustomed to my size. She wiggled a little, moaning as she did so.

We continued to watch the orgy before us. Finally, I grabbed her Elra's hips and started moving her up and down on my cock gently. She was panting and moaning at the slow rhythmic pressure, shuddering as little small waves of bliss rolled over her.

Eric watched Amy, a big grin on his face, as his wife enjoyed the pleasure both men were giving her. "Tell me how those big dicks feel in you, is my baby filled up?" he asked.

He could handle this, these guys didn't matter to him. I was the predator in the room, the only real threat to his ego. I contemplated what it would be like to be ok with sweaty two men trying to ejaculate into something that meant that much to me. I tried not to feel sorry for him.

She was in missionary with Grant kneeling next to her head. She tongued the underside of his shaft, right near his dick head, while he grabbed her breasts and pinched her nipples. Mike thumbed her clit while he plowed away into her eager cunt. She was humping back trying to get him to plow her harder.

"Hubby... unnn... it feels amazing. I tried, I tried... to control myself, to be good... mmmm... but these cocks looked just too hard. I couldn't stop. I need it... fuck... I need it so bad, hubby... I need them to cum in me." She begged her husband.

I picked up the pace with Elra, using my hands to help her lift up and down as she rode me. She started squeezing me, using her pelvic muscles, trying to milk my hard member as I had taught her.

"Keep that up toy, you make your man feel good," I whispered in her ear. She moaned in response, impaling herself again on me, clenching as she sat fully on my cock.

Amy had moved to all fours and Mike was slapping her ass, pounding her from behind. The big man had serious stamina and you could hear Amy's ass slam against Mike's belly with every thrust. He was grunting, "Damn that's nice pussy. Eric! If she keeps this up I'm gonna cum in your slut wife."

Amy was shaking visibly, her toes curled in passion.

"Go ahead man," Eric said, "You heard her, she needs it."

Her mouth was still latched to Grant's cock, as he slid in and out of the wet hole. That was all that he needed to hear. He had her head in his hands as he plunged one final time into her. He thrusted deep into her throat, yelling, "I'm gonna cum!" before he unleashed a torrent down Amy's gullet. She tried to swallow it all, but missed some, her head bobbing every time Mike rammed into her.

I was grinding into Elra, easily lifting her fit body up and down on me. She was babbling incoherently, thighs quivering. "Make me yours, own me, fill me, fill your toy, use me, fuck meeeeee," she was saying over and over again.

Amy looked up at her husband, her mascara running down her cheeks from the face fucking she just had. Some cum had landed on her face. She locked eyes with him as she got railed from behind.

Mike picked up the pace, eyes rolling back. He was full steam ahead and not going to last much longer.

Amy yelled to him, "Harder... harder... Use my pussy, I'm almost there!"

I bent Elra over the coffee table, and started fucking her doggy style, relentlessly pushing into her just the way I knew she liked. Her breathing became erratic, her body shook, muscles trembling as her orgasm built. "Eeeeeeeeeeee," she squeaked as I piled harder and harder into her cunt, feeling her climax about to come.

I reached for her heavy breasts, cupped them, squeezed them. I buried myself into her, filling her completely. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh Fuuuuuuckkkkkkkkk," she managed to gasp between breaths, she was almost there.

I grabbed her shoulders and slammed myself in her again and again as deeply as she could take it. She stiffened and clenched down on my cock hard, squealing loudly as she came, her fluids soaking us.

She fell back onto me, her body rigid, shaking and spasming every time I flexed my cock within her. She finally went limp, looked back at me, love, passion, bliss in her eyes.

"I'm coming!" the big guy roared, burying himself deep in Amy.

Amy felt Mike's cock ripple within her, the cum spewing against her walls, coating her insides. It felt good, really it felt great, but it was not enough. The fire was raging in her and that barely took the edge off. The cock hungry girl needed more, her body demanded more. She looked to her husband and then looked desperately at me, looked at my balls as my cock sat inside Elra.

She moved to us, heedless, of the mess dripping from her. Heedless of the three men around her, heedless of her husband.

Elra looked up, her eyes swimming in and out of focus.

"Elra," Amy said quietly.

"Yes.. yes... Mistress?" She asked, still only on the edge of consciousness.

"Elra, it's time to share. I need that delicious cock again. I need you to get up." She whispered to her.

"I... uhh... again?" Elra asked, gripping me.

"Elra, you will get up, you will pull yourself off that lovely man and you will encourage him to cum as he fucks me silly," she said a little louder.

"I... can't... I love him," she said possessively. Her voice hoarse after our coupling.

"I know sweetie. I know you love him, but look at him, look at your man. He is greater than just you and I. You know that. You know you can't satisfy him all by yourself. If you love him, you will get up, clean his tool for me and then help me to get him off." Amy briefly kissed her friend, a kiss of love and some passion.

Elra whimpered as she listened to her friend, as she struggled with her desire to please me and keep me for her own. I let her make her own decision on this and relished the struggle playing out on her face.

Eric walked up behind Amy, looking confused.

"What's going on babe?"

"Eric?" Amy asked turning around, startled.

"Eric!" She stammered again before pulling herself together.

He stared at her, a lump forming in his throat.

She put her hand on his chest, smiled lovingly at him and started again. "Hey Hubby, I know we talked, but this is my 'Special Night'. Please baby, I need one more. I need to ride this man, I need to feel him in me. You can watch me! You can play with yourself as we fuck. Didn't you say you love to see me happy? Please sweetie with sugar on top?"

I was crack, she was addict. The problem was me, more specifically that she couldn't control herself around me and Eric knew that. They were playing with fire here.

"What if I said no?" Eric asked his wife.

"Pretty please? I will let you do that thing tomorrow night." She said again, giving him a coy look.

Eric started to say no, saw the decision that he would be forcing his wife to make and gave me a long sad look before nodding to her. He was afraid of what she would do if he said no. He was afraid that she would choose me. I needed to make him understand that was absolutely the case. She squealed and looked back to me like a kid in a candy store.

Elra was slow to get off me. I could feel her fluids dripping out of her as she did. I pulled her close and kissed her passionately. I held her until she was ready for the next step.

Eric tried to hand Elra a towel to wipe me off with, but she waved it away and instead used her tongue, her mouth to clean me. A small smile came across her lips as she played with me. She kissed it, held it. She looked fiercely at her friend.

"It's mine," she said to Amy, "but tonight, it can be ours."

She finished licking me clean.

When I was finally made ready, Amy started to straddle me.

"Wait," I said. I let myself get a little bigger.

Amy paused, eyeing my cock, she looked uncertain. Honestly, she barely weighed a hundred pounds. I wasn't too sure she could take it either, but she was definitely going to try her best.

"Elra, Amy will need some help getting me into her. Why don't you hold my cock at the entrance of her pussy, help guide me into her," I said. I wanted to push Elra a little further.

Elra sucked in her breath at the command and looked at Amy.

"Yes... oh my god, please, that's so hot..." Amy begged, her eyes round at watching her friend grab my dick and line it up.

Elra reached out and slid her hand over my shaft before gripping it.

Amy lowered herself until I was just outside her entrance. I held her there. I could feel how wet she was, she started dripping a little on my cock and Elra's hand.

"Say the magic word," I told her.

She panted, feeling me already start to stretch her.

"Please, please, pretty please..." she begged in my ear, Eric heard every word.

I nodded and she slowly lowered herself. Elra watched as her friend sank further and further upon my cock. She watched Amy's pussy grip my dick, labia split tightly around my shaft. Elra held my cock to the very end, as I entered all the way into Amy.

Amy gasped, "Oh... ahhhh!" was all she could manage between moans. I was almost fully engorged in her, filling her completely.

"Tell your husband how it feels Amy, look at him and tell him," I commanded her.

She looked up at him, eyes wide and hungry. "Eric it ... his cock feels so... nnnnnhh... so fucking good!"

I flexed.

Amy's toes curled as she came a little. We hadn't started moving yet, she was still getting used to me in her.

"Eric," she called again.

"Honey?" he said woodenly, his face pale and exasperated from watching his wife's little orgasm, watching that look of pleasure on her face.

She closed her eyes and finally came back into focus. Looking at Eric, she said "Hubby, I need you to cum on me baby. While this... nnnnmmhhhh... this man is fucking me with this amazing cock, I need... I need you to cum on my tits. Elra, please...could you please help my husband cum on me while I fuck your man." She was panting, struggling to talk, still trying to stay in control of the situation. I let her for the time being.

Eric and Elra both paused at that request. Elra looked at me for permission, she was resigned to the fact that I was enjoying another woman than her and sticking close to me with the hope of being part of it. Not so different from Eric. He whimpered a little at the request, the indignation. I enjoyed watching the pageantry.

I looked at Elra and nodded. I don't like to share my toys, but this was a special circumstance. Her face was flushed as she delicately took hold of another man's penis in front of me. She started teasing it, caressing it. She licked her lips a little and I smiled at that. Saucy.

I twitched my cock to remind Amy what she was doing, what her real purpose was.

"Unghh fuck..." was her response. I felt her cream puddle around my balls.

"I am going to start moving now," I told her. I was on the couch and she was straddling me in cowgirl, all of her weight on her knees. I gently shifted my hips, pulling out slowly. Her eyes rolled back as she felt me move. I was almost to the tip when I pushed up and back in. Amy's breathing became erratic. She was pawing at my chest, pressing herself against me, breathing heavy in my ear.

Eric had never seen his wife absolutely cock-drunk, he was struggling watching her so enthusiastically enjoy another man. His mouth hung open, eyes wide as she gave herself to me. I decided to give the man a bone, so to speak.

Elra's hand was moving back and forth on Eric's cock while her other hand gently played with his balls. She was staring at the tip of his dick.

"You can kiss it," I told Elra and sure enough, she flicked her tongue out to catch a tiny taste.

I began to thrust slowly into Amy, easing myself in and out of her.

Amy groaned, panting as her entire being was reduced to the feeling of me inside her. "Oh god, oh my god, ahhhh!" she babbled, another wave of mini-orgasms overwhelming her.

She grabbed ahold of me, tried to get her bearing, finally looked up at her husband again, pure pleasure on her face.

A mixture of emotions was on his face, jealously, shame, pleasure.

I picked up my pace, Eric's continued to push himself into Elra's hand. He was moving in and out, precum forming at the tip.

Elra darted her tongue out to get a taste of it. Her eyes revealed the pleasure she was getting from the naughty moment.

I started pumping into Amy, using her like a cock sleeve. She was making incoherent sounds each time I mashed against her. Her body heaving, flushed all over.

Eric was staring intently at my dick, like he was memorizing it as it plunged in and out of his wife. I watched as he witnessed his wife's body quiver uncontrollably each time I filled her. I saw his eyes widen as he listened to her moan in passion. I saw jealous pain etched on his face as he watched her look at me in amazement. I loved it, his bride was mine, and it was time he knew it.

He pumped his useless cock into Elra's hand as he felt all of these things.

"Uhhhnnnn..." he was groaning, "so close, I'm gonna!"

"Amy," I said, pausing my thrusts. I wanted to draw this out a bit more.

She whimpered, begging with her body, trying to get me to keep going.

"Amy, I want you to lick my tongue, suck it like a little cock," I said, looking at Eric as I did so.

He had paused as well, moaning, as he heard me address his wife.

She eagerly grabbed my head, licking me, not only on my tongue but my lips as well, before sucking on my tongue enthusiastically.

"Please now," she begged after finishing. She was pressing down on me, trying to get me to enter her again. I still did not move. Eric was close but he could hold another bit.

"Amy, what's your nickname for your husband, what do you love to call him?" I asked.

She looked confused, "Hubby?" she said questioningly.

Perfect.

"Amy, you will call me hubby the rest of the night. I want you to call me hubby every time I make your pussy quiver. Can you do that?"

She looked to Eric, a bit horrified. He could barely contain himself, tears in his eyes, his cock almost spasming. She looked back to me.

"Please," she said shaking her head no.

"Please what?" I asked.

"Please don't make me do that, don't make me do that to him," she whispered.