Control Ch. 10

Story Info
POV: You are an alien slug and a sexy host awaits.
3.1k words
4.87
13.2k
18

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Light surrounded the creature. It had felt a sense of cold, of leaving the friendly warmth it had formed in. Unfamiliar, garbled speech in some alien tongue. The sensation of being grabbed and placed on a hard surface. It couldn't stay out here for long; it would surely die. It needed a safe place, a safe host. It couldn't quite see, but it could smell and feel the vibrations in the air. On one side of this barrier the creature now rested on stood one alien, bipedal. The creature smelled it. It was familiar. This host was taken. On the other side of the barrier was another though. The creature smelled it. It smelled good, safe. An available host. Partially submerged in some sort of liquid. Safe for the creature to travel in? One way to find out.

The creature moved downward from the perch it had been placed on. Down to another cold surface. So cold. So exposed. Host needed. Further down. The air was getting warmer, vapors from the liquid. The creature moved down further, into the liquid. Breaking the surface, the creature found itself in water. H2O. It was better here, but not perfect. Perfect was inside the host. The creature swam now where it once crawled. Past the host's appendages underneath the water. Best to not make it aware. Not until it was too late. The creature sensed an opening, between the host's legs. A female! Perfect. It moved quickly, diving in. The creature felt warmth now. Yes, it was already warm here. Safe here. It could feel the alien stirring, alerted to its presence. The creature moved faster, squirming into this particularly tight passage. It was warm and already lubricated, an ideal location. The host was moving further; time was running out. The creature made sure the last of itself slipped inside without incident, traveling further forward.

It was perfect here. So safe, out of the cold. Now the creature felt itself drawn to bond. Yes, bond. It was not enough to hide inside the host. Now the creature must become the host. It began the process. Darkness enveloped the creature again as it focused.

An unfamiliar sensation came to the creature, and it quickly realized what it was. It was sight! A world of shapes and colors, available to the creature for the first time. It opened its new eyes and took in its new environment. A bathroom! That's what the memories of the host told it. It was sitting in a bathtub. She was sitting in a bathtub. The creature gazed down at its new form and liked what it saw. A human female. Long black hair that draped into the water. Excellently shaped breasts. An athletic body, that is what her instincts told her. Her? That's right, she was a female now. Lexi, that was her name. Now the memories came flooding in. She was a college student, studying law. She had just come back from the gym. She was taking a bath and had fallen asleep, but was woken up by something squirming into her...

Pussy. That was what it was called. Lexi touched it gently with her new fingers and sighed at the pleasurable sensation. More memories came flooding in of other things going in there. Fingers, dildos, tongues, penises... Yes, Lexi had many good memories of those in particular. She idly stroked herself while blissfully exploring.

A knock at the door tore her away. "Lexi?" A voice came from the other side. "I heard a noise. Are you okay?" The host recognized it as Kendra, Lexi's roommate. "Yes, I'm fine!" The creature called out. It enjoyed the pleasant sound of its host's vocal cords. She heard the human outside leave. It was then she remembered the other host that was outside. The one that birthed the creature. Lexi's body stood from the tub, peering out the open window to the outside. She only saw another woman walking away in the streetlight. Whoever delivered the creature to that windowsill was likely gone.

Lexi turned and stepped out of the tub, grabbing a towel to dry herself, as her memories told her to do. She caught a glimpse of herself in the bathroom mirror. A tall dark-haired beauty stared back. This was a good host. Healthy, young, and by the standards of her culture very attractive. Lexi's memories told the creature that she was bisexual, attracted to most humans regardless of gender. Perfect for luring in new hosts. "I'm Lexi, a normal human girl." She whispered. "But now I've got a secret." Lexi smirked before wrapping herself in the towel and draining the tub.

The creature walked down the hall to Lexi's room, reflecting on the way this new host walked. Its genetic memory told it that its species had hidden itself inside many types of aliens, from snakelike beings to arachnids. Walking on two legs might have been a difficult thing to learn again, but the creature had already assumed complete control of all of this human's muscle memory, meaning it already knew how to do everything humans did. Coming to its host's room, the creature knew it had also all of Lexi's other memories as well. Everything felt familiar. Stacks of homework still unfinished, a bass guitar Lexi knew how to play, photos of people and places she remembered. All of these things would be unfamiliar to the creature before, but with access to its host's brain it was all clear.

Now in the comfort of her own room, Lexi removed her towel and got another glance at her own body. The creature couldn't help but return to the memory of her possession. The warmth of her body that enveloped it. The physical pleasure Lexi felt before she realized what was happening. She moved to her bed, laying down and immediately playing with her cunt again. Lexi's body told the creature how these humans pleasured themselves. She was still wet down there, and not just with water.

As her fingers circled her labia, more memories came back on their own. That time she kissed a drunk cheerleader on a dare her senior year and found herself wanting to do much more. The creature buried Lexi's fingers in her cunt, gasping at the sensation. That time her ex-boyfriend bent her over a table in the library and fucked her so hard she had trouble walking home. An orgasm was building in the host as she panted and fucked herself harder. Those nights having secret meetups with the president of a sorority because she didn't want anyone to know she loved to eat pussy. Lexi's eyes began to roll back in her head as the pleasure reached a peak. The creature had the good sense to cover her mouth with a free hand before she let out a loud moan involuntarily. Tremors shook Lexi's body as she came in a way that was not unlike when she lost control of it to the creature. Her back raised itself off the bed in the air before falling down with a thump.

"Damn." She whispered finally, her breasts heaving with every breath. "I'll be doing that more often." She brought her fingers to her mouth, sucking off the taste of Lexi's juices mixed with alien slime. "Mmmm... She tastes so good." The new Lexi relaxed nude in the soft sheets of her bed, exploring every inch of the rest of her curvy body with her fingertips until sleep claimed her.

The creature rubbed Lexi's eyes as she adjusted to the light coming through her window. So that was human rest! Lexi's memories told it these aliens also dreamed, although the creature was technically the alien on this world. They also told it that Lexi had a lecture to attend today. Surely the creature needed to go in order to maintain appearances. She sat up in bed and looked at herself. Although her body was incredible, it definitely needed to be cleaned. Plus, these humans dressed in garments in public. "Alright Lexi." She whispered to herself. "Let's get you cleaned up."

An hour later, the alien stepped out into the street. It had taken that long just to give its host a shower and dress it in clothes it would normally wear, such as simple shorts and a tank top. Human women also apparently wore makeup as well, but Lexi was apparently well versed in such matters, so it only took a little time to apply to her face. Now she confidently strode down the street and gave little smirks to the passersby who took notice of her. No one could have suspected she wasn't in control of her own body. Though it was its only real purpose in life, the alien still relished in the deception. The thought that it had taken this unsuspecting human's body and wore it like a mask made it excited. It took Lexi's seat in class. Today it was physics. The primitive understanding these humans had of orbital mechanics made the alien roll its host's eyes. It was a parasitic slug that possessed alien bodies, and even IT knew more than this so-called professor. Instead of listening to this basic mathematics, it passed the time by gazing at Lexi's classmates, wondering which one would be the best to fuck.

"Lexi, is that you?" The alien heard as it left class. Turning around, it was greeted by the sight of another girl giving a friendly smile. Lexi's memory told her it was Caitlyn, a girl she shared a different class with. "Hey, how are you?" Lexi smiled. Caitlyn was what humans called a goth, someone who wore dark clothes and had a generally dour disposition. She was currently dressed in a black skirt with long black socks and a white shirt and was matched by black lipstick and eyeliner. Lexi had always assumed that she was a lesbian and had actually been engaging in what humans called flirting with her for the past several weeks.

"Hey, I wanted to ask, did you get that calc homework done last night?" Caitlyn asked.

"Oh no, I was... busy." Lexi said, laughing internally at the reality of her comment.

"Well, I didn't either." The goth responded. "I was wondering, umm... would you maybe, y'know, wanna work on it together sometime in the next couple days?" She looked down to the floor as if nervous. Lexi gained a knowing smile, sensing something finally beginning to stir in her body. "I'm free now, actually." She spoke. "How about we go back to my place?"

The alien had intended to wait longer before attempting this. It was still new to being a human and had no one to assist it. Spending some time living as its host was its main goal, and not engaging in any out of the ordinary behavior. However, after sitting down on the floor of Lexi's room with Caitlyn to study, the alien could do nothing but stare at her. Those plump black lips, those big breasts restrained by a tight bra... maybe it was just Lexi's bisexual impulses, but the alien could hardly help itself.

"So anyway-MMMH" Caitlyn was cut off as Lexi aggressively thrust her lips onto the girls own. She recoiled slightly in surprise, but relaxed as the kiss continued, lowering her hands.

Lexi broke off the kiss and smiled. "Actually, I thought we could do something other than studying. How does that sound?"

Caitlyn sat in a stunned silence for a moment before her pale cheeks began to redden. "I've never actually been with..." She trailed off as Lexi slid a hand up her thigh. Clearly the chemicals in the alien's saliva had made her more suggestible.

"Been with someone like me?" The alien finished in Lexi's voice. "I can guarantee you haven't." Her hand continued up under Caitlyn's black skirt, but the girl made no effort to stop her. Instead, she breathed heavy with anticipation as this bisexual beauty leaned in close for another kiss. Their lips touched again just as Lexi's fingers met her black lace panties in the space between her legs.

Lexi and Caitlyn began to make out in earnest. Lexi placed a free hand on the goth girl's breast and gently pushed her down to the carpet floor of her room. The other hand felt its way up and over the girl's panties, finding her lower lips already warm and wet. As Caitlyn gasped into Lexi's mouth, the alien realized this was technically its first time having sex, if one didn't count when it snuck inside Lexi. A mixture of carnal instinct and its host's experience took over as it began to finger the human on the bedroom floor.

The alien furiously made out with the black-lipped girl below it, who by now was growing quite enthusiastic. Caitlyn's pale hands wandered all over Lexi's body, feeling her breasts under her tank top as she thrust her tongue into her partner's mouth. It could tell that if she wasn't becoming more sex-crazed by the simple escalation of the encounter, then by the superpheromones that Lexi's slimy saliva was filled with. The goth girl's hips bucked a little as a second finger slipped into her very wet pussy. She finally made use of her hands, pulling Lexi's top off over her head and quickly unhooking her partner's bra. Lexi made no effort to undress Caitlyn, instead focusing on fingerblasting her beneath her skirt. Sure enough, in just a few moments her efforts paid off.

"Oh... oh FUCK!" Caitlyn cried out and squeezed Lexi's arm as she came for the first time. Lexi's finger fucking slowed to a stop as the wave of her orgasm subsided. "...Wow." Caitlyn said in a daze. "You're much better at that than my ex-boyfriend."

"I've had a lot of practice." Lexi replied, still lightly circling her labia.

"Maybe I should return the favor." Caitlyn said, looking to Lexi's bare breasts. She sat upright. As her partner began to go shirtless, the alien felt another familiar stirring in its host body. The distinct feeling of movement began in her abdomen upon seeing Caitlyn's black lace bra fall to the floor to reveal her own modestly sized boobs. No, not yet, the alien thought. The movement stopped. Lexi then joined Caitlyn in taking off the rest of each other's clothes, and guided her to the bed.

Over the course of the next hour, the alien experienced the heights of what human sexual activity had to offer. Lexi and Caitlyn sucked on each other's breasts, performed oral sex on each other, and even performed something Lexi's memories told it was "69ing". The alien's host body was truly an excellent vessel, and the unaware goth girl proved to be a skillful partner. But with every new orgasm the two women brought each other, the movement in Lexi's abdomen started again, and every time the alien had to will it back down. Thankfully Caitlyn's face was buried in Lexi's pussy and did not see the sluglike thing moving under her skin. Now they were doing something Lexi knew as "tribbing". The alien laid out on Lexi's bed as Caitlyn humped her from above.

"Oh... oh... oh..." The goth girl moaned as their two pussies rubbed together. "Fuck, this is amazing." Her black hair was clumped together on her forehead from sweat, and her mascara was starting to run a little.

The alien could feel another orgasm building. "I'm gonna cum again." It said in Lexi's voice, cupping her breasts.

"Fuck, me too!" Caitlyn cried out, but did not stop humping Lexi. The creature was on cloud nine, absolutely in love with its human body. But as this next wave of pleasure approached, it felt a sudden bulge arose under Lexi's skin and started to make it downwards. A word of protest appeared on her lips and her eyes went wide, but when the bulge made it to her pussy they rolled back in her head as she cried out in orgasm. It was too late to stop it.

The goth also came simultaneously with her partner. However, while she was lost in the throes of pleasure, she almost missed something thrust out of Lexi's pussy and immediately surge into her own. Both girls rode an additional wave of ecstasy as they experienced the sensations of penetration and reverse penetration. Caitlyn, realizing that something was happening, reacted in surprise by trying to push herself off Lexi. In a lust-filled confusion, the alien looked up just in time to see the back half of a recognizable purple tendril squirming its way into the cunt of the girl she'd just been fucking. She fell back onto the bed moaning, making no attempt to stop the creature which was pushing through her lips inch by inch. Any surprise that the sudden entrance caused was replaced by the overwhelming pleasure it brought. The alien only gazed in perverse fascination, a small smile on Lexi's lips.

The slimy body of the slug had already disappeared into Caitlyn's body, leaving only a small distension under her skin that itself melted away. The girl's moans began to be replaced by quick, fidgety breaths as the possession process began. Lexi's already stolen body watched with unrestrained glee as Caitlyn's limbs twitched and trembled. Within a few short moments, it was over. Before the alien could finish getting up and crawling over to examine her, Caitlyn began to sit up again.

"Finally." The girl said as she looked down at her own body as if for the first time. "You really took your time, didn't you?" She looked up at 'Lexi' without pretense.

"... You weren't supposed to come out yet." The alien replied, looking sheepishly. "I wanted more experience blending in with human society before making an attempt at spreading."

"More like you wanted more guaranteed time fucking this body." 'Caitlyn' giggled, giving her breasts a squeeze. "I don't blame you though. Even when I was still a slug in your host's cunt, I could feel how crazy sexy this bitch was. I needed to be in her as much as you did."

"So, Caitlyn... what did you think of our study session?" Lexi put her hands back on the goth's long black socks, sliding them up her thighs. Caitlyn suddenly took the advantage, pushing Lexi back on the bed.

"It was really good..." Caitlyn crawled up to Lexi again, the newly possessed girl's fingers traveling down to the vagina it had just slipped out of. The alien looked in her eyes. Where it once saw an unsuspecting prey, now it saw the hawkish, devious gaze of a true partner. "... but I think I need to cram some more."