Control Cycle: C POV 03

Story Info
Who has control in this relationship? Christian's POV.
1.9k words
3.72
5.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dimaued
Dimaued
45 Followers

Authors Note: Ive tried posting the whole thing but dang I still cant find the part that doesn't comply. When I do though I will post it all together for easy reading.

The next few days were a blur, it felt like my body was floating and I had problems moving, it was like sleep paralysis. There were doctors but we weren't in the hospital I was on my couch in my home, they must've been Stella's own personnel. It was a janky medical setup, but it wasn't like I needed surgery... I think. I saw and heard a few things for the past few days, things I couldn't comprehend then, I'm pretty sure they had me hopped up on something though, I couldn't tell what was real or just a hallucination.

I remember seeing Stella and Stacy besides me with a worried expression painted on both of their faces. I remember seeing Kate in passing a few times, she was as beautiful as ever. I recall seeing them argue, yelling even, Kate ended up slapping Stella before yanking at her hair and I can't recall what exactly happened after that but I guess that threesome is gona have to wait.

Days passed and I was alone.

I opened my eyes, the blur faded and I could feel my toes again... well barely but they were definitely there. The first thing I notice was that the medical equipment was gone. The second thing was that there was a pleasant aroma around me, one all so familiar. The third thing was the fact that my body felt heavy but mainly around abdominal area, I looked down and noticed Kate was lying there snuggling into me, like always she looked so stunning.

I smiled, we haven't been this close since... well I can't recall, but I did enjoy it. I wanted nothing more than to stay there and revel in her embrace but I've been doing nothing but laying for who knows how long. I tapped her head a few times to wake her and I was met with the most enticing pair of eyes, I almost lost track of time as I stared into them. She swiftly got up and apologized for laying on me.

"Don't worry about it. Here, let me cook something and you can help me catch up on what happened when I was out." I asked.

"That won't be necessary, I whipped something up myself... bacon and eggs your favorite." She responded as she pulled out her phone to text something.

Well my favorite food is actually a ham and cheese omelet, but I wasn't going to complain and besides no one hates bacon. Though I was surprised, she rarely cooked. Something was off. She was acting different. She was dressed different, it was more formal, less revealing. It was like she wasn't really Kate. But who cares I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth, I'm going to enjoy this.

We ate and chatted I was truly enjoying myself and that annoying voice in my head didn't say a single word, it was like we just got married again and I couldn't be happier. I took a knife, 2 plates and forks from the kitchen and a slice of cake too, as we moved our conversation to the couch while enjoying a sweet dessert. We went at it for what felt like hours. That's when I noticed there was something on her neck, a thick looking choker.

"When did you get that choker?"

"Oh, baby... it's not a choker... it's a collar."

"Www... What why would yo..." I stuttered before I was interrupted.

"It's for me, Chris." Stella declared making an entrance out of nowhere, as she strutted her way behind the couch near Kate.

Kate took a leash from her pocket, latched it to herself and offered it like she was giving it to god or something. She moved so smoothly like it was clockwork. Stella took the leash and yanked it back choking Kate a bit against the couch.

I was dumbfounded, I didn't know what to think or rather I was thinking too much. What was going on? Why was this going on? Am I still dreaming. Was I sti...

"She's mine now Chris. You did say you wanted me to fuck her right." Stella declared triumphantly, interrupting my thoughts as she forced Kate up with the leash and kissed her passionately. Kate blushed a deep red hue in the moment. I felt something change inside of me like a switch being flipped.

That voice came back screaming in my head "GIVE ME CONTROL!!! ... LET'S KILL THAT BITCH!!"

...

...

...

I couldn't agree more.

"and so ar..." Stella was trying to say something but I didn't want to hear that bitches' words. Nothing is going to separate me from my Kate.

It felt weird it was like I was in control but wasn't, like I was moving solely on instinct, like I was in the passenger seat. I quickly grabbed that cake knife and with everything I had, I swung down at my foe. Kate screamed at the top of her lungs and Stella looked like she saw a ghost. She evaded and pushed Kate away and I did nothing more than cut the leash in half. Stella grabbed and squeezed my wrist that held the knife, pain struck me but it was dampened, both by the remaining meds in my system and the deep anger in me, but I still dropped it. I grabbed it as it fell with my other hand as I jumped and thrusted my skull into that's bitches jaw with everything I had.

Still clasping my arm, we fell behind the couch on the floor. I ended up straddling her waist as I prepared for another swing, but she caught my forearm. I savagely bit at her hand and she let go, and I lunged the knife at her. Out of nowhere Kate dived in-between us, I was barely able to redirect the knife in the wooden floor. I don't know why but somehow my heart wasn't beating out of my chest.

"Don't hurt her!" Kate yelled in panic.

I didn't care, this bitch was as good as fucking dead. I ripped the knife from the floor and directed it away from Kate towards Stella's abdomen. With what felt like no resistance at all, my clench fist met her hard abs with a solid thud. I savagely turned my wrist with little to no resistance at all, in fact that was too little resistance.

I heard a metallic clang a few feet away, I looked at my hand, the knife was gone. When did I let go? Why did I let go?

"Back away!" Kate commanded.

"Like hell!" I yelled back.

She was really starting to piss me off for once. A pain struck my head and I closed my eyes as I winced at the pain. God I could kill for some aspirin! When I refocused, I was on my feet at least a meter away. I tried moving forward but I couldn't move my legs, they felt heavy like they were in cement. WHY CAN'T I MOVE? WHAT IS HAPPENING?

"Sit!" Kate demanded as she got off Stella.

Despite my resistance, I fell onto my knees and I rested on my legs. I...I couldn't get up. My heart started to beat harder as I feared the apparent lack of control I had over my own body. Stella got up rubbing away the pain in her jaw, but she looked like she was suffering from a mental pain rather than a physical one.

"GOD DAMNIT LET ME FINISH FIRST! She's mine now and SO ARE YOU! And damn when did you learn to fight like that, fuck this shit hurts." Stella explained. She took a deep breath as I saw a single tear roll down her cheek.

"Look people are after me Chris, bad people and they won't stop until they kill me and everyone I care about and that includes you. Look I love you, Stacy and I want... no we need you in our lives. They've already hurt her as a warning, I couldn't bear to see anything else happened to both of you. I don't have the resources to protect you here anymore. I need you, I need you by my side Chris, I can't beat around the bush waiting for you two to break up... not anymore." She sounded scared and desperate but she gradually calmed herself.

"Please, don't think I hate you, I love you Chris, so much so that I need you and I know the most effective way to you is through Kate. Look I'm sorry for this Chris, but I'm going to have to give you a hard choice." Her voice was serious now.

"I have you through her, or I have you without her and I force you to break your image of her, you only need to love one girl and I can't have you leaving Stacy and I to return to this slut. Either way, Chris your coming with me. You will be my darling, no matter what I have to do to make you mine." She declared with hostility.

"Fuck that binary!" I yelled back.

"So, the hard way it is." She whispered under her breath, with a hint of regret.

I could do nothing, as I saw Stella give Kate a plastic bag. Kate reached in and pulled it out. It was that devilish substance that robbed me of half of my life, that robbed me of my friends, my family almost everything. That stupid drug rested in my beautiful Kate's hands.

"Make him take it." Stella ordered.

I watched in horror as Kate complied as she stood and approach me with IT in hand.

"Please... please no, Baby don't please." I begged as the horror of my past replayed in my mind.

The voice in my head yelled "RUN GOD DAMMIT! RUN!"

"Shhh don't talk, don't make this harder than it has to be." Kate whispered with a hint of pain in her voice.

I couldn't open my mouth or make any sounds. The room was filled with a deafening silence except for the sounds of her feet and my heavy breathing. My... my everything was about to give me the thing that made me lose everything. My body swarmed with a cocktail of emotions of fear, love, guilt, compassion and anger.

"Take it." Kate ordered as she displayed it in the palm of her hand in front of me. Tears frequently fell from my eyes as I coul... didn't want to believe the situation.

My right arm acted on its own as it slowly reached out to grab it, but I forced it back with my other arm. I was literately fighting for control of my own body... but I was losing. Stella stared at my display both in shock and fear. I stared at her in disgust, as my arm broke free and grabbed it.

Kate looked back at Stella for confirmation to give me the next and final order. Stella gulped and prepared to speak.

"Let him speak first, if you have anything you wanna say, say it now." Stella said hesitantly.

"You may speak." Kate ordered.

A deafening moment passed.

"you... win... I'll be your darling" I muttered in defeat, as Kate smiled in relief and Stella smiled in glee.


Dimaued
Dimaued
45 Followers