All Comments on 'Control Cycle: C POV 03'

by Dimaued

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

what a stupid story do not write any more of this shit belongs in the garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fuck that guy

Not going to say your story doesn't have some rough spots that need work, but that other guys comments are way too harsh.

I'd read more if you out up more. Could use more sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Twist

This was a good story going a good direction. What happened? This whole thing was going great for a sort of slow burn romance and then we get to this stupidity? Out of nowhere? You’re better than this. At least add some reasoning to this or some explanation. Like this is a normal world but now mind control exists for some reason? And suddenly the helpful crush was willing to do anything to keep him away from drugs and suddenly just out of nowhere wants to do the exact opposite. Like she was so loving and nice and now she’s just a controlling bitch. Such a waste of a good character. It’s a complete 180 from the last two entries and makes no sense. You can do better than this we’ve seen that. If I were you I’d scrap this whole story somehow either by straight deleting it or claiming it’s some kind of nightmare or whatever. Also what even happened to the dude that knocked him out for days? Dude busted down a door that’s mild bruising and some soreness not a coma. Just put a little more thought into the plot and story here as it’s currently a train wreck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous